Start by marking “Silver Rose (Black Rose, #5)” as Want to Read:
Silver Rose (Black Rose, #5)

Silver Rose (Black Rose #5)

4.65  ·  Rating details ·  17 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
History called it the shimmering court. A palace of glass upon the water surrounded by silver roses. For a millennia it stood as a symbol of power and stability within the immortal realms.

In a single night, it washed away in a sea of blood.

Six hundred years ago, Mara, the immortal Captain of the Black Rose Guard, led her knights to their greatest victory: the annihilatio
Published August 17th 2017 by K.L. Bone

To ask other readers questions about Silver Rose, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Silver Rose

Jaime (Two Chicks on Books)
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am dead! My heart is in pieces on the floor right now! This was another fantastic installment in the Black Rose series full of passion, magic, danger, court intrigue, and hope. I am loving the continuation of Mara and Edward's story and I have grown quite attached to them as well as some of the secondary characters, I sure hope Gareth gets his own story and happy ending. Dang you KL for giving us an other amazing story and making me dread the wait for the next one!!!
Candace Tidwell
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Wow! I'm twisted between wishing that this book had been the last installment or thanking the author for teasing me with another release. Heart breaking is one way to start this review, which is no surprise if you've read all of the books. Another way to describe it is beautiful. Not many authors can capture and create a world this lovely and, at the same time, evoke so many emotions from their readers. There is a lot of back and forth between past and present but i, personally, think that this ...more
Nancie
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing storyteller!

K L Bone just keeps getting better and better with each book in this series The love story of Mara and Edward is enthralling, the honor and magic of the Black Rose Guard is unfailing, and the vengeance for the fallen princess Liza is almost complete. I truly can't wait to see what happens in the next book! I highly recommend these books to anyone who enjoys a wonderfully told tale.
D.C.
Aug 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I got a little whiplash from the back and forth to past and present from this book. I was almost in tears when I realized there was to be yet ANOTHER book in the series. I'm not sure if it was from joy that the story would continue or sadness from the fact that it was yet to be concluded. I NEED TO KNOW!!!!

First off, we have solved a few mysteries in this book. Why Sandra effects the blood rose, when Edward and Mara first had sex 🤗, and one question I've been asking myself since book one, how Ph
Anna
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
***I voluntarily reviewed this book in exchange which was generously provided by the author.***

So I don't hide the fact that I love this series, I love the characters and I know the world that KL Bone has created. This installment was still wonderful and heartfelt and I loved it, but I want so badly to find out how Mara and Edward will end, I'm bursting at the seems.

This book definitely turned a corner and took some unexpected turns. Mara and Edward's time at the Arum Court surprised me and what
Christine Lee
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Silver Rose by KL Bone is the fifth entry in her Black Rose Guards Series.

This sweeping epic continues the story of Princess Mara, Captain of the Black Rose Guard, and the tragedies that have made her who she is today.

Silver Rose is the designation of the Muir Immortal Court. The destruction of that Court is chronicled in flashbacks to that very time, approximately 940 AD.

This is, at heart, a love story, in the tradition of the tragedies of old. Because when you love as deeply, as completely,
Shannon
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story has it all. An epic love story, sword fights, honor, history, tradition and so much more. As you read the book you are transported into the world that KL Bone has created. A must read.
Dhara Patel
Aug 05, 2017
Stephanie Mitchell
Jul 13, 2017
Skyla
Jul 16, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Lorella Piras
Caitlyn Deaton
Sep 19, 2017
Gyung-Min
Sep 23, 2017
K.L. Bone is the author of the bestselling Black Rose Guard dark fantasy series. The Rise of the Temple Gods fantasy series. And a stand-alone science fiction novel, The Indoctrination.

Bone has a master’s degree in modern literary cultures and is working toward her PhD.. She wrote her first short story at the age of fifteen and grew up with an equally great love of both classical literature and sp
More about K.L. Bone...

Black Rose (5 books)
  • Black Rose (Black Rose #1)
  • Heart of the Rose (Black Rose #2)
  • Blood Rose (Black Rose #3)
  • Shadow of the Rose (Black Rose, #4)