Start by marking “Vágyakra hangolva” as Want to Read:
Vágyakra hangolva

Vágyakra hangolva

4.20  ·  Rating details ·  8,114 ratings  ·  1,151 reviews
***New York Times és USA Today bestseller szerző***

„Mondhatod, hogy könnyűvérű vagyok. Talán igazad is van. Néha csinálok olyan dolgokat, amiket megbánok. Néha a férfiak csinálják ezt velem, kérdezés nélkül. Mi van nekem? A zene. Egy évem van hátra a középiskolából és van egy tervem. Egy céllal. Emeric Marceaux. Ő az, aki megmondja, mit akarok, átveszi az uralm
Published November 20th 2017 by Álomgyár (first published April 3rd 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Vágyakra hangolva, please sign up.

·  8,114 ratings  ·  1,151 reviews

Start your review of Vágyakra hangolva
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

★★★★★! Dark Notes (Stand-alone). Acclaimed pianist & teacher Emeric Marceaux’s unapologetic pursuit & seduction of his student!

“We need each other, not because our bodies fit so well together. But because our hearts beat the same tune, for the same reason.”

Dark Notes (stand-alone) is a forbidden teacher-student romance, but it’s so much more than that.

It’s an erotic tale of sexual awakening, the simmering slow build-up of Emeric’s seduction and sexual corruption of Ivory, if you will. But it’s also about coping with secrstudent!
Candace
At seventeen years old, Ivory Westbrook has experienced enough tragedy for a thousand lifetimes. Since her father died years ago, she has lived a life of despair and pain. With a mother and brother that have lost themselves to their drug addictions, she's had to bear the brunt of the household responsibilities, selling the only thing she has to keep the bills paid.v

When Emeric Marceaux is hired as a teacher at Ivory's prestigious high school, she knows that her future is up in the ai
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
5 “I’m fucking my teacher.” Stars

It’s universally known that the more forbidden something is, the more desirable it becomes.-Emeric

photo tumblr_n3wq0yzBLp1roa7c8o1_500_zpsmkvxhzjg.gif

Spoilers

Wow this book was amazing. Dark Notes by Pam Godwin has been on my radar for a while now, but I have been putting it off until I got in a dark read kind of mood. See I love me some Dark reads but I have to be in the right mood for them. But now that I read this book I wish I wouldn't have waited so damn long. It wasn't nearly as dark as I thought it was going to be. Don't get me wrongStars
Christy
Jan 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars!

photo 5845CAD8-81BA-4959-9AC8-D07C8BA262A7_zpscoxminbg.jpg

When I heard Pam Godwin was writing a student/teacher book, I jumped for joy. I love forbidden love stories and I love this author so I was fairly certain this would be a win for me. Every Pam Godwin book I read, I’m shocked by the beauty in her words and the stunning stories she writes. I’ve come to the conclusion that by now I should just be used to it. This is the fifth book I’ve read by this author and all of them have been fantastic 5-star reads. Friends- if you haven’t read this autho
Bibi
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dear sweet lawd. That Emeric Marceaux has me like: description

And each word outta his mouth has me like: description

I have nothing more to add to the thousands of 5-star reviews bc my brain is scrambled. Snowy dusty static. Dear sweet lawd.
Lo Bookfrantic

Stars
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

That’s when I hear it. The tempo of our breaths. The drum of our heartbeats. The crackle in the air. The exquisite cadence pulses through me, awakening sensations I’ve never felt, composing a melody I’ve never heard. Our hypnotic, dark notes. This is so much more than punishment or forbidden pleasure. She could never be a mistake.

photo eeeaa9a153adafe475e2aee1880671d9_zps4ntkitpk.jpg

ThisAuthor}
That’s
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 Stars

This brutal man is my home. His hell is my heaven.
I'm his Ivory, and he's my darkest note.

If there's one thing that Pam Godwin knows, it's how to write one seriously intense alpha. The mere name alone, Emeric Marceaux, is enough to get my motor revving. This man will give you shivers and you'll actually feel his intensity crackling through the pages. It's utterly delicious. He's a doseclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
Beverly
Feb 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Ivory is a prodigy and attending the most elite music school in the state, Le Moyne Academy. She may be the most talented pianist there, but she doesn’t fit in with it with her super wealthy classmates. It isn’t just Ivory's socioeconomic class that separates her from the other students. It’s the circumstances surrounding her life and what she does to survive. See Ivory is a fighter and she has given
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
4 Stars

That moment when you crack a book open thinking you are reading a completely different than the one you are actually reading....Whoops!

Review to come...
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
THIS BEAUTY IS CURRENTLY ON SALE!! http://amzn.to/2poMwyB

description

After Fifty Shades of Grey and the influx of dark brooding alpha- males that followed, I really thought I had my fill of those kinds of heroes.

But reading Dark Notes just reminded me how much I have missed reading about a controlling, sexy, dark man. One, I might add, that didn't make me feel the need to roll my eyes or gag
warhawke
Mar 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Forbidden romance lovers
It's LIVE!!!
Amazon  | B&N | iBooks | Kobo  |  Smashwords

Genre: Dark Erotic Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Ivory Westbrook was a senior and an aspiring pianist at the prestigious Le Moyne Academy. She set her goal to attend the country’s best music school, but her plan hit a snag when a new teacher took overDual
Rating:Standalone
POV:Romance
Type:class="gr-hostedUserImg">
Genre:
Brandi
description

Dark Notes is a forbidden student/teacher romance, that made for a deliciously steamy read. Ivory Westbrook hasn't lived an easy life, poor and taken advantage of. Ivory is doing whatever is necessary to survive and hold on to her dreams. With one year left of high school, she is focused on landing a spot at a elite musical college. Ivory is a resilient, yet naive heroine.

description

Emeric Marceaux is new to Le Moyne Academy, fleeing the scandal surrounding his last teaching position. He is an accomplished
Liz
4.5 Melodic Stars

Dark Notes made our TOP PICK VIDEO FOR MARCH!
Check out the link here:

"It is universally known that the more forbidden something is, the more desireable it becomes."
description

Dark Notes is a unique read full of passion, forbidden romance, and unforgettable characters. Pam Godwin has created a masterpiece once again!

"She's a little loclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsNuw...
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4,5-5 HOT STARS

This book took me by surprise. I didn't expect this one to be so hot, dark and intoxicating. Even though the love story is forbidden I'm not ashamed to say that for me it was perfect, I devoured it in one day, once I start it I couldn't put it down! I have to say that I was waiting patiently to finally read this book! I love Pam's writing and especially in this one it's so beautiful and I could say poetic in some parts which make me love the story even more!

4,5-5 HOT STARS

description

The best part in this story for me is the connection Emeric and Ivory have! It's passionate, intense, emotional and super hot. They fit so perfectly together, I can't imagine Emeric without Ivory. Emeric is so alpha male! He is dominant, protective, cocky and hot! I love how kinky he was! Really it's been a long time before I find a character to excite me like he did!

description

If you are a fan of teacher student romance like me, and you need something hot and dark to wake you up then you shouldn't miss out on this great read!

*An advance reading copy was generously provided to me in exchange for an honest review.*

ღFloღ the coffee addict
5 **masterpiece** STARS

“We're a timeless concerto. A musical masterpiece.”

That was beautiful, heart breaking and scorching hot. Dark Notes was not my first Pam Godwin book, but still I was surprised by the quality of her writing and her ability to really captivate me with a slightly dark forbidden love story. Really pleasantly surprised.

Dark Notes is a standalone student-teacher book, with some darker elements, such as abuse and BDSM. It’ssurprised.
Darkclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
****
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★★ 4 Stars ★★★★

Now LIVE!
Amazon US | Amazon UK

Dark Notes is an erotic and forbidden story - an affair between 17 year old music prodigy Ivory Westbrook and her piano teacher, Mr Emeric Marceaux. If there is one thing Pam Godwin can deliver, it's a tantalising tale of fuck-hot dirty sex to go alongside a fantastic and well thought out plotline.

"It's againsplotline.
★★★★
Now ...more
Dee Montoya
***3.5 Ivory Stars*****

(ARC Kindly provided by author, in exchange for an honest review)

I've been struggling with my feelings for days about this book. While I've always loved Pam Godwin's pen and creativity this book simply wasn't for me. If you scroll down and read all the reviews you'll notice that I'm the only one who wasn't in love with Dark Notes, which tells you that this might be a case of, it's not the book, it's me. So please don't let my feelings deter you from reading this book or any other novels by Pam Godwin.

***3.5 Ivory Stars*****

(ARC Kindly provided by author, in exchange for an honest review)

photo image_zpsao2cwniy.jpeg

Ivory is a seventeen-year-old piano virtuoso. Her father had been a very talented musician who died when Ivory was young, and the only thing he left her was the talent she carries in her DNA and a paid tuition to New Orleans' most prestigious music academy.

Being in this very important school means Ivory has to attend class with the offspring of the elite members of society. This fact is a real hardship for her coming from a trailer park herself. She can't afford the uniforms or school supplies and her brother and mother, Ivory's only relatives, are hooked on drugs and are unable to help. Not that they would if they could because her family hates her and the only thing they have to give her is pain and bitterness.

So, from a young age Ivory has experienced abuse and brutality, and with time she's had to learn to simply embrace the dark in her life and sometimes even use it to her advantage.

Emeric Marceaux is the new teacher in school. Not only is he a very important pianist, but he has looks and riches to spare. The reasons why he is the replacement for the last teacher seem obscure and when he walks through the halls of the academy, whispers and rumors follow him.

When he sees Ivory for the first time walking into his classroom, Emeric is blown away by her beauty but after learning about her life situation he understands how her beauty is both a blessing and a curse for the young woman.

He wants to be the dark savior that makes her life better, and Ivory wants to taste and experience the intensity in which he does everything. Secrets desires will be the daily bread for these two very complex characters, and together they will learn to play a beautiful and forbidden tune that could ultimately bring them to freedom or to their demise.

photo image_zps46niggke.jpeg

Like I said before, I really enjoy the work of this author but in this particular case I just couldn't get passed the fact that the heroine was seventeen years old, and while her hard life had made her mature quicker than most, I just felt too bad for her and ultimately couldn't connect with the love story between Emeric and Ivory. It could also be that dark romance is not a genre I should read often, which is why I'll be taking a break from it.

photo 17631979_zpsogt4rrvf.png
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo b256ff84f6a0a3f3642d5d13927d26_zpslcqhht82.gif

photo b8cf423628976a8884a475dde058a7_zpsuj36tmrv.gif “Blindsided. That’s the best explanation for the stern volume of my voice and tightness in my usually-composed expression. I wasn’t prepared for this . Not for a tall, voluptuous , sexy-beyond-all-reason woman to walk into my classroom. My first thought?
Hulya Kara Yuksel

Oh God, please have mercy on my vagina cause I’m burning like hell…. :D

OMG I absolutely fucking loved this story… Emeric Marceaux was really, really good with everything! :D He can play piano while he eats Ivory's p....!!! Oh yeah, he’s very talented but not with that rare talent he got me body & soul with his amazing heart. He’s Dom and likes kinky stuff but also he has the most beautiful & kind heart… I’m truly – deeply loved him….

Oh I almost forgot… Ivory, you lucky bitch! I hate you girl
S.M. West
5 Utterly Exquisite STARS

Wow, I'm in awe of Pam Godwin. This was my first read from this gifted author and it was truly outstanding. The writing, GAH! So lyrical, beautiful and mesmerizing. This was not only one seriously sexy read but also captivating and titillating!

I truly got so swept up in this story, lost in the lyrically magical words, imagery and the depth of soul in these characters. I connected with this book on many levels. I love dark reads, dominant alphas, forbi
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

5 Amazing Stars!

photo image_zpsviph6dnv.gif

Wow! I LOVED this book hard! It had everything I love in erotic, forbidden-love, angsty reads! Pam Godwin simply nailed it here!

photo 1CC5CCA7-BFE0-4C54-8B6F-425A101B78C7_zpseczulwee.jpg

Ivory Westbrook is the poorest student at La Moyne Academy, a prestigious music school in New Orleans. She's a true stand-out in her tattered, worn out clothing but nobody can deny her musical talent. Rubbing elbows with elite student musireads!
Ramona
Mar 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dark-romance
I am a beginner when it comes to Dark Romance, but once I've read the blurb I knew that I have to read it immediately and try to adjust to this new type of romance, that is not my usual thing.
My first book from Pam Godwin came like a breath of fresh air, because despite the "dark" element from the genre, it had a lot of en-lighting aspects that made it genuine and real.

The whole plot circles around a student-professor love affair, in my opinion different from other book in this category, and believe me, I've re
Amanda
5 'erotic masterpiece' stars

"We're a timeless concerto. A musical masterpiece."

I've never been interested in the teacher/student romance bandwagon. I don't understand the appeal and the few I've read didn't stir my interest. But Dark Notes just proves to me how can a well written teacher-student romance can make me a convert. This book is so forbidden, scandalous, dirty and hot hot hot! I feel like I'm constantly on fire while reading this from the beginning till the end. Is a miracle that both me and my kindle doesn't end up look like a pile ofstars
"We're
Eda**
Feb 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

** 3.5-4 STARS **

This brutal man is my HOME. His HELL is my HEAVEN. I’m his IVORY. And he’s my DARKEST NOTE.

description

The whole insta-love/lust reality and the Christian Grey-like sexual likes of the hero totally ruined the magic of the book, I've gotta admit.

But still...it had a decent plot, with a lot of angst and psychological trauma, and I quite liked the characters.

OVERALL: Expected more, but not quite disappointed either.

description

P.S: A huuuuuge thank you to my bestie, Sandy, who didn't get mad at me at all when I finishe
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
*Live Amazon US * Kobo * iTunes

Dark Notes is a delectable, sometimes dark and very FORBIDDEN standalone love story between a male teacher and his gifted senior music student. It’s gritty, thought provoking, sometimes violent, passionate and sensual and took me to places that I really didn’t think it would. The balance of power exchange between the protagonists is exquisite. This autho
Snow

4 "Guns 'N' Roses and Kodaline" stars

Forbidden relationship - she's 17, he's 10 years her senior, he's her music teacher.
their pull and chemistry is bordering obsession.

Ivory Westbrook
she's had a rough traumatized life, she's coping the best she can to survive her poverty and fulfill her dream - to follow music, to enroll the prestigious music school in the country.
her talent is indesputable but her background is lacking. she sells her body to pay her bills, schoolwork utilities, she's constantly under attack, sexual abuse by her olderobsession.
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Provided by the author
"Pam Godwin" in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

TITLE: Dark Notes
AUTHOR: Pam Godwin
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: April 5th, 2016

MY RATING
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DARK NOTES - is a student-teacher forbidden standalone dark romance. Told In dual POV (Ivory & Emeric)

I kneel for his punishments, tremble for his touch, and risk it all for our stolen moments. He's my obsession, my master, m2016
MYRomance
RELEASEGodwin
author
"Pam
NMmomof4
3.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was an enjoyable darker forbidden romance. I haven't read a bdsm type book in a while, and I thought this author did it well. The teacher/student aspect was sexy, and I know that lots of readers will have issues with the age difference (h is 17 and H is 27) but I didn't. The h had some majorly unfortunate circumstances, and was more mature than the usual 17 year old IMO. I never felt that he was a predator on a young girl, because of the age difference -- but I did fee/>Overall
Pam
5 loved the way he loved stars

Ivory comes from a past not worth living, but she has plans for herself. Her dream is so close to becoming reality and the only thing standing in her way, is everyone around. Coming from the wrong side of town, with a reputation she more than well earned,
Ivory’s an intoxicating dream, the kind that visits a man at night, veiled by the darkness of dusk and safely pur
class="gr-hostedUserImg">
Turning Pages At ...: Dark Notes by Pam Godwin 26 32 May 21, 2016 04:38PM

• Eighteen: 18
  • Dirty Ugly Toy
  • The Unrequited
  • Balance (Off Balance, #1)
  • Veiled Innocence
  • Debt
  • Release (Off Balance, #3)
  • Hush, Hush
  • Execution (Off Balance, #2)
  • Medicine Man
  • Dreams of 18
  • Birthday Girl
  • Misconduct
  • Monster in His Eyes (Monster in His Eyes, #1)
  • Good (Too Good, #1)
  • Wanting Mr. Cane (Cane, #1)
  • Degradation (The Kane Trilogy, #1)
  • Beautiful Torment (Beautiful, #1)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author, Pam Godwin, lives in the Midwest with her husband, their two children, and a foulmouthed parrot. When she ran away, she traveled fourteen countries across five continents, attended three universities, and married the vocalist of her favorite rock band.

Java, tobacco, and dark romance novels are her favorite indulgences, and might be consi
“This brutal man is my home. His hell is my heaven. I'm his Ivory, and he's my darkest note.” 12 likes
“Tonight, she’ll bend for my punishment, tremble for my touch, and I’ll risk it all to show her exactly what she means to me.” 11 likes