Start by marking “Searching For Audrina” as Want to Read:
Searching For Audrina

Searching For Audrina

Adam knows that it means to lose everything.

When he was seventeen he lost his home, and his family, in one clean sweep. Now an adult, he has two goals. To live a good life, and to be reunited with the only other person who survived the fire—his stepsister, Audrina. But when Adam encounters Audrina on campus the last thing he expects is to fall in love …
ebook
Published July 12th 2017 by Smashwords, Inc

To ask other readers questions about Searching For Audrina, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Searching For Audrina

Sue Gerhardt Griffiths

4.5/5 stars

Searching for Audrina by Kathryn White is another splendid read. Kathryn has the skill for writing short stories and this one was totally amazing, for those 30 pages I was utterly engrossed.

Adam is the main character and told from his point of view. I loved Adam what a lovely guy and Audrina is nice too, she reminds me of my daughter - someone who likes to be a little different to the norm.

Love the cover!

*Book ‘W’ of the a-z author challenge

TDCbookreviews
Aug 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kathryn-white
After losing his father, stepmother, and stepsister in a fire Adam hasn't had an easy life. Things were not made easier after his other stepsister was ripped away from his life but her "famous" pet doctor father. He's never forgot about Audrina but has no idea where to find her until suddenly all the pieces start fitting together and she's much closer than he could have ever hoped. Adam just hopes that Audrina will be willing to accept him back into her life, and maybe even her heart.

I didn't r
Jo
Jan 13, 2018 rated it liked it
I rarely read YA/NA but found Searching for Audrina a refreshing little read. Adam’s conversational narrative voice is highly accessible, and his character’s sense of independence and individuality intriguing. We soon learn this is a by-product of an upbringing and series of adult influences a little out of the ordinary. Read full review >>
Frank Review
Jan 30, 2019
Kathryn
Jul 12, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Kathryn White is an author, blogger and bookworm from Adelaide, South Australia. She graduated from Flinders University with a BA (Hons) in English Literature and has worked in a variety of fields, including a stint as a puppeteer. She has been an uncredited extra in two feature films.

Kathryn enjoys writing about young people who do not fit in socially, or who fail to meet the expectations of othe