Start by marking “There's Always Help; There's Always Hope: An Award-Winning Psychiatrist Shows You How to Heal Your Body, Mind, and Spirit” as Want to Read:
There's Always Help; There's Always Hope: An Award-Winning Psychiatrist Shows You How to Heal  Your Body, Mind, and Spirit

4.75  ·  Rating details ·  4 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Although surrounded by options for medical, psychological, and spiritual support, we lack a unified model of healing that can truly guide us in our journey to wellness. Thus we remain lost, suffering and confused. This book offers us hope. In it, Dr. Eve A. Wood presents an integrative approach to healing that combines traditional psychiatric practices and universal spirit ...more
Published April 15th 2006 by Hay House

To ask other readers questions about There's Always Help; There's Always Hope, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about There's Always Help; There's Always Hope

Katelyn Brown
Mar 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
I think this was a helpful book. It divides up your state into three legs; body, mind and spirituality. All of these play a part in how you feel and if one is missing it can cause serious problems, like depression. I recommend this to anyone who is dealing with depression or other disorder.
Lorna Judd