Start by marking “Images of the Beatles” as Want to Read:
Images of the Beatles

Images of the Beatles

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  155 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
This book is pictures of the Beatles starting back in 1960 and goes to 2004.
Published August 1st 2006 by Parragon Inc (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Images of the Beatles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Images of the Beatles

Atilio Frasson
Un libro de fotos de los Beatles tomadas del archivo del Daily Mail. Cada foto viene con una explicación del momento en que fue tomada y donde se refleja algo de la historia de los cuatro de Liverpool pero que queda en lo que más o menos uno sabe sobre una de la más grande banda de la historia. En fin, entretenido, se disfruta de las imágenes pero no aporta nada nuevo.
Amanda
Jun 24, 2009 rated it really liked it
Okey Day!
The pictures in this were AMAZING! There were a lot that even I haven't seen before, which is really saying something!

Then why only 4 stars you ask?

Because the information on the sides was faulty in some places.....

Example 1- It said something about the song "She Said She Said" and said it was included on the Sgt. Pepper album, but it's actually on the Revolver album.

Example 2- It said that Bob Dylan introduced the lads to marijuana after he thought it said "I get high" instead of "I ca
Paige
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Can I rate this higher than 5 stars? No? Shame.
Anne
Mar 11, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm all about The Beatles and if you love them like i do then this is a fun book to read.
Glen Hannah
May 07, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Images of The Beatles is another small hardback mini-coffee table book from the UK Daily Mail. It's similar to The Beatles Unseen Archive and there is some cross-over with the photo material. In this book however, the photos are bigger and generally only one pic per page. Only a modest amount of text and some after the Beatles pics finish it off nicely. Worth considering.
Joe
Oct 06, 2012 rated it really liked it
Gets 4-stars for the pictures but be aware that Tim Hill is packaging these same pics under several titles and covers. Same as "Unseen Archives" for example. Pictures are great the different books are nicely packaged, but how many copies of the same ones do you want even at 'remainder' prices?

Also, some of the info/captioning is faulty.
Joyce
Sep 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: beatles
This is a great little book.

It's basically black and white photos of the Beatles, their families, performances, special and candid moments from 1960 through 2004. The photos are fantastic! Any Beatles fan would love this book. It's a treasure for me.

Mary Narkiewicz
Aug 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Magical Mystery Tour of Beatlemania.
Kaylyn
Dec 14, 2009 rated it really liked it
This book isn't really heavy on the info (that's what biographies are for, I guess). It is just a really great collection of pictures. And my copy only cost $8. Whoa. When I grow up and have my own coffee table, this book will most definitely be going on it.
Selka
Nov 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Las imágenes son hermosas y la calidad del papel es excelente. En cuanto a la información, hay algunos errores leves y no leí nada que no supiera ya :P
  • John Lennon
  • Beatles Gear: All the Fab Four's Instruments, from Stage to Studio
  • Meet the Beatles: A Cultural History of the Band That Shook Youth, Gender, and the World
  • Magical Mystery Tours: My Life with the Beatles
  • A Cellarful of Noise (Rhino Rediscovery)
  • Memories of John Lennon