Start by marking “Andi to the Rescue (Circle C Stepping Stones #4)” as Want to Read:
Andi to the Rescue (Circle C Stepping Stones #4)

Andi to the Rescue

(Circle C Stepping Stones #4)

This is so embarrassing. Andi's teacher, Miss Hall, is sick--and Mother is the substitute teacher. What will Andi's friends think?

Published November 28th 2017 by Kregel Publications

To ask other readers questions about Andi to the Rescue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Andi to the Rescue

Rebekah Morris
Feb 20, 2018 rated it liked it
I wasn't looking forward to reading yet another book where Andi gets kidnapped. This story, however, isn't not thrilling or overly dramatic. I did feel that to send a young girl like Andi off to get help was a little much, but of course she had to go to the rescue. Not my favorite book, but not bad.
Ellen Senechal
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Looking for a book that’s wholesome to the brain, exciting to the senses, and at the same time a lesson that’s educational, godly, and perfectly suitable for a young one? Here’s the book for you!

“Andi to the Rescue” is the 4th book in the Circle C Stepping Stones series by Susan K. Marlow. It’s wonderfully woven and makes you want more of her tastefully-written books. Though it says it’s for ages 7-10, it’s really for ages 7-100!

It’s sweet, short, and perfect for little ones who are ready to re
Amanda
Jan 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
In this story, Andi’s mother becomes a temporary substitute teacher for her school. Andi and her mother are leaving school and get kidnapped by outlaws and taken to a cabin.

I enjoyed this story a bit more than Andi Lassos Trouble simply because I wasn’t as interested in all the “horse talk” in the first book.

The story is adventurous and suspenseful but also very clean with good faith content. I really like Andi’s mother and how she reacted to many different situations.

The author is very good at
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ANDI TO THE RESCUE is an exciting adventure when Andi and her mother are kidnapped by outlaws - with guns! Andi is terrified but Mother remains calm, cool and collected. My heart thumped with Andi's as she tried to find her way down the mountain--and yet remember to mark the way so the Sheriff could find his way there to arrest the outlaws and rescue Mother.

Girls will be spellbound by this beginning chapter book and likely want to read it through from start to finish. My young teen daughter was
Sydney
Book four in the Circle C Stepping Stones series, Andi to the Resuce, by Susan K. Marlow is another fun and delightful story from this charming series that young readers will be sure to love. This story is a bit of an adventure, with kidnapping and outlaws involved. It teaches about being strong and brave, even when there are unexpected and scary situations. It is also about friendship and family. This is an engaging and well-written children’s story that readers, especially those that enjoy his ...more
Jessica Higgins
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A substitute teacher, a kidnapping, and mysterious men make the newest Circle C an adventure not to be missed.

Andi thinks her worst nightmare has come true when her teacher, Miss Hall, gets hurt and can’t teach for a while. It is worse than she could have imagined when Andi’s mother becomes the substitute teacher. Andi is afraid the other kids will tease her, but her worries disappear when she and her mother are kidnapped and taken far away to a man who was looking for Miss Hall to teach him how
Jalynn Patterson
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
About the Books:

Andi to the Rescue

But it turns out embarrassment is the last thing Andi needs to worry about when two outlaws kidnap Andi and her mother after school in a case of mistaken identity! They can't even tell the kidnappers a mistake has been made without putting themselves in even more danger.

Now they're being held in a remote cabin until Mother can teach
Mazzou B
Jan 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
As with all books by this author, I loved every chapter of this book. Every review I write highlighting Mrs. Marlow's historical fiction is glowing. As I have with all her other books, I highly recommend this one. It is written for younger readers who will absolutely love it. It has the perfect blend of excitement and Godly character lessons to help children learn as they read. Not only that, readers will learn about the historical setting and time period, making these books five star! Parents ...more
Amy
Jan 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Circle C is such a fun series for young girls. My daughter and I have read four of them now. This one by far, for me was probably one of the most exciting. Maybe it is my love for mystery.

Andi is not really happy that her mother is going to be the new substitute teacher. But just as things start looking up... her and her mother get kidnapped. A case of mistaken identity, but why would someone want to kidnap the school teacher? Interestingly enough, this is based a little on a true outlaw story.
Bp
Jan 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the fourth book I've read from this series. It added some danger and mystery to the story which made it a fun little read.

The setting of this book is not at the Circle C but involves Andi and her mother being kidnapped by mistake. Will they be able to escape and return home safely? Can Andi be brave when she needs to be for her Mom?

I also found it interesting to learn the section at the back of the book about some outlaws that weren't your "typical" outlaw. I appreciate that these books
Maureen Timerman
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Another really good young girl read, recommended for ages 7-10, but can be enjoyed to younger or older.
This story shows that what you see isn’t always what you get, and when Andi and her mother are kidnapped by outlaws, you will be surprised how much you will like the main robber.
We also see how Andi over comes her fears, and find out why all of this happen.
I loved that there is tidbit of information at the end of each of these books and is filled with historical facts.

I received this book throu
Amy
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Andi to the Rescue is book four from Susan K Marlow's great series, Circle C Stepping Stones. This one has to be my favorite of the series so far. Andi is quite the little girl. I like how her mother has a bigger role than in the others I have read. I loved how Andi has to become a hero and save her mom from the outlaws.
Such a great story for young readers.
Highly recommended.
100 stars.
I received this book from the publisher, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own hon
Cate
Great book, an easy read. Recommended for children ages 7-10. Boys and girls will love this book.
Lindsay
Feb 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: christian-read
I absolutely loved the characters in this one. The storyline was different from the other stories, which I enjoyed. The historical facts at the back were quite interesting to read about.
Faith
McPhaul M.
Mar 26, 2019
Zachary Harless
Mar 26, 2019

Circle C Stepping Stones (6 books)
  • Andi Saddles Up (Circle C Stepping Stones #1)
  • Andi Under the Big Top (Circle C Stepping Stones #2)
  • Andi Lassos Trouble (Circle C Stepping Stones #3)
  • Andi Dreams of Gold (Circle C Stepping Stones #5)
  • Andi Far from Home (Circle C Stepping Stones #6)