Start by marking “Tompkin's School: For The Dearly Departed (Tompkin's School Trilogy Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Tompkin's School: For The Dearly Departed (Tompkin's School Trilogy Book 2)

Tompkin's School: For The Dearly Departed (Tompkin's School Trilogy Book 2)

3.8  ·  Rating details ·  5 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Visions of the past, powers beyond belief, and a school that has been waiting for them for over a hundred years. Kain and Izara's abilities have advanced far greater than they ever imagined possible and it's all due to their new friend that has joined them...or is it?
This year will bring the Torvik twins closer to solving the mystery of who they are, why they have these po
Published August 2nd 2017 by Crane & Company Press

To ask other readers questions about Tompkin's School, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tompkin's School

Hilary (SongsWroteMyStory)
I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

I was so excited to see that there was another book coming out in this series. I really enjoyed the first one, and I was curious to see what sort of chaos Kain and Izara were going to find themselves in this time around. Especially since the last book left me insanely curious about where this series was going.

I was definitely not disappointed in this one, either. I would even go so far to say as it was better than the first bo
Sarah Greenwood
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Intriguing characters that grab your attention quickly with the curse and powers that have fallen upon them. Ones they do not want. The pull of the moon is strong but the pull of powers once untied is stronger. Lets see how they all cope with continually having to feed on their prey. The choice of these victims it seems is out of their control. When they become the monster they lose a bit of themselves.

The Torvik twins, Izara ‘Izzy’ and Kain, seem to be cursed with the monsters they become. They
Jena Baxter
Jul 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Beware Possible Spoilers
I was given a copy of this book for an honest review.

This book is about a brother and sister who have acquired powers they don't want, and don't understand. It's difficult for them to know who they can trust with some pretty dark secrets. They have enemies as well, and they don't know who they are, so their responses are often based on instinct. I love the premise.

The characters are diverse in personality, as are their friends. Izzy is bolder than her brother, and a 'take
Roxie Prince
Aug 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Read this review and more on my blog at [Roxie Writes].

'Tompkin's School for the Dearly Departed (Tompkin's School Trilogy Book 2)' by Tabi Slick
⭐⭐⭐ 3/5
Finished on July 17, 2017
GIVEN A FREE COPY IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW
$2.99 on Kindle | $16.95 in Paperback

BOOK DESCRIPTION:
Kristin
Jul 18, 2017
Tabi Slick
Jul 09, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
S.K. Wee
Aug 10, 2017
James
Aug 13, 2017
15195814
Tabi Slick was born in Kansas and grew up in the country where she was homeschooled for the greater part of her childhood. In middle school, her family moved to Davis Oklahoma where she attended public school for several years. Here she began her writing adventure and soon the world of Tompkin's Academy came to life. After graduating from high school in 2008, she spent a few years in Puerto Rico a ...more
More about Tabi Slick...