Start by marking “Sealed in Sin (The Vessel Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Sealed in Sin (The Vessel Trilogy, #2)

Sealed in Sin

(The Vessel Trilogy #2)

Sometimes sin looks a lot like heaven.

One demon prince may be festering in the bowels of hell, but Genevieve’s troubles are far from over. Prince Bamal, demon lord of New York City, still wants her. But this time, he wants her alive. All signs point to the lost prophecy and his desire for her inherent power as a Vessel of Light.

While Jude Delacroix spends his days and nigh
Published July 31st 2017 by Entangled Publishing (first published April 21st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Sealed in Sin, please sign up.
Juliette Cross Hi, Jordy. So sorry I'm just seeing this question. The best answer I have is, not really. While it may feel that way at some point, Gen figures things…moreHi, Jordy. So sorry I'm just seeing this question. The best answer I have is, not really. While it may feel that way at some point, Gen figures things out pretty quickly that there is no real choice. I can't say much more without adding spoilers. I hope this helps.(less)

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
This series is being re-released today with a brand new publisher and a beautiful new cover. Have you started this series yet? If not, now is the time! Don't miss it.

photo 10398026_811526992245680_3943611047676528068_n_zpsetkyitpo.jpg

Sealed in Sin is book two of The Vessel Trilogy by Juliette Cross.

“Warning: Contains a demon hunter with dark secrets, a sexy angel with ulterior motives, and demonic creatures running amok.”

Is it unusual to love a book so much that you frequently have to remind yourself that ‘this isn’t real, Carol?’ I think this might be my fav
Claire Robinson
5 - "You’re mine now..." Stars!

This is a dual review for the second and third books in The Vessel Trilogy; Sealed in Sin & Bound in Black. I decided to do it this way, because basically both books are equally awesome, and I can say very little about them for fear of giving away major spoilers.

The best part though, is that all three are now LIVE!

Amazon US –
Forged in Fire – http://a.co/ewWoI5R
Sealed in Sin - http://a.co/8ZbQiLG
Bound in Black – http://a.co/6KPAYGo

Amazon UK –
Forged in Fire –
Naomi 🐨
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! What a ride! I enjoyed Sealed in Sin and every twist and turn that this journey took me on ❤ and now onto saving Jude from the bowels of hell :) ...more
Dianne
With one demon prince down and out of the picture, Genevieve must now deal with Prince Bamal. Bigger, badder and more powerful than Dante, the demon lord of New York City wants Genevieve, her powers as the Vessel of Light and to defeat the prophecy she is part of, controlling her with his darkness.

While Jude has gone off in search of the missing prophecy, Gen will come face to face with her guardian angel, a being who has watched over her, her entire life. But is Thomas looking for more from Gen
Carvanz
I really enjoyed book one of this trilogy but I absolutely LOVED this one! I was taken on a wild adventure ride that covered every emotion possible.

While Gen is growing into her position as a Vessel, there are always dark forces working against her and the other Flamma of Light. I struggled with her response to Thomas but held out hope for her relationship with Jude. Of course, I shouldn’t have worried. This book definitely picks up the pace where Jude and Gen are concerned and I loved every mo
Sylvia
Jude Fierce
Jude Strong
Jude Unwavering
Jude Beautiful
Il est toujours aussi puissant et vaillant, mais si tendre et dour.
He is ever so powerful and valient, yet so tender and gentle.

Sealed in Sin not only saw Genevieve growing stronger in her powers and continuing with her training, but it had me anticipating at every turn as to what was going to happen with Gen, Jude, George and Kat. The journey they were on to find the other half of the prophecy, had them traipsing all over the world battling de
Becky Moynihan
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My feelings!!!!!! I’m dead!!!!!!
Beth

Wonderfully ingenious, Juliette Cross weaves a majestic spell that sucks you deep into The Vessel Trilogy world.

Genevieve’s powers as the vessel are growing but she hasn’t fully awakened, leaving her vulnerable to possession by evil.

While Jude is searching for the prophecy, a “guardian angel” named Thomas has made himself known to Gen. There is something connecting Thomas and Genevieve.

Thomas offers Gen the ability she covets but at what cost will the power transfer come?

This whirlwind advent
Melliane
Apr 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5/5

Mon avis en Français

My English review

I was curious to read this second novel after having a good time with the first one. I must say that it is quite in line with the previous one. So yes, still a good time with that same volume even if a little something is missing for me again.

The latest Genevieve’s adventure had resulted with the death of the demon prince who wanted to keep her with him. Some respite you might say after so many worries? But no, this is not the case, and our heroine has
KathyAnne
Mar 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-favorites
Oh No!!! I need book three... that ending... I'm a little sad and anxious now...
Gosh... I liked book one but I LOVED book two... :)
Genevieve's character is maturing and evolving and she is growing more powerful every day. The race to keep her from being captured and possessed by the demons is tense and a full time job. Jude, her primary protector is such an intriguing character. I really like him. The tension filled connection between Gen and Jude is getting harder for them to resist. More spe
All Things Urban Fantasy
Review courtesy of All Things Urban Fantasy.

SEALED IN SIN is really a great urban fantasy. It's got it all, action, romance and plot twists, with some creative mythology included. Though SEALED IN SIN plays off of a lot of typical urban fantasy tropes - the girl who doesn't know she's special all of a sudden developing powers, the dark and mysterious protector guy, the possible love triangle- Cross really manages to take them and spin them her own way.

SEALED IN SIN introduces the reader to more
Taylor Hull
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It took 3 days for me to finish this book, and it's ONLY because I had to adult. Absolutely in love, and can't wait to read the next one! More demons and sexy demon hunters, world traveling, romance, and realizing we are all capable of toeing that line between the light and the dark. Juliette Cross has created another world that you will wish you could escape to. Happy reading!
Christina
May 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars - 3 Flames

Where to begin???!!!! My mind is so completely blown right now that I'm having a VERY hard time trying to form the words to express my love for this installment. And how the hell (LOL) am I supposed to do that without spoilers?!!!!!!!

This installment picks up about 2 months after the ending of the first Vessel. Gen is becoming stronger with her VS and has been successful in defending herself from the lower demons Kat and Jude have been using/baiting as training. But Kat thinks
Ursula
Lost interest and never got back to it.
Maybe one day I'l try again........
Maraya21 (The Reading Dragon)

Review To Come. A review will follow shortly. Words will pave the way to a glorious mass that will be known as a "review". A review is on the way and the sun will rise again.

🌟 Read for the Clean that TBR Already! 2018 Edition Challenge over at the MacHalos 🌟
Rachel
I love this series! Book two has some new characters which was an interesting twist. I've decided that Thomas is a creepy stalker and do not like him. At all. I would very much like Jude to meet him and possibly punch him...preferably in the face or maybe the crotch. I was kinda hoping to read the rest of the prophesy but I guess we will have to wait for the next book! Speaking of 'waiting'... they finally did it! Yes the 'it' is sex people, and if you read the first book you would understand ho ...more
Sheena
Jan 31, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book 2 in the Vessel trilogy is wrapped in unpredictability. Though an HEA is expected, the road traveled in this installment is anything but predictable. Sealed in Sin picks up shortly after events in Forged in Fire cemented Genevieve as the most powerful Vessel of Light , the being of which a prophecy foretells will be the most powerful factor in the imminent battle of Dark and Light. Unfortunately, Genevieve blunders and in her naiveté' makes a series of poor decisions that compound and culmi ...more
Rhenna Morgan
Aug 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So, this review will be easy. I loved the first in Juliette's Vessel Trilogy, Forged in Fire, but I freakin' ADORED Sealed in Sin. Perhaps because there's...well...delicious sinning involved. Okay, yes, that was my favorite part, because Juliette does a fan freakin' tastic job with intimate scenes. As with her world creation and snappy dialogue, her sexy times are incredibly rich. So much so I actually snapped at the hubby when he tried to interrupt me in the middle of one. :)

Seriously, I loved
Lucina
Jewlsbookblog
If book one was all about world-building and explanations, book two was all the fun stuff! Interesting secrets, new allies, and the intimate moments were so worth waiting for! That ending though...argh!! Talk about frustration!
Cheryl La Pa
Feb 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it! Definitely no second book syndrome here. There was plenty happening and quite a few unexpected revelations. I loved Gen and Jude's relationship, and would like to see more of Kat and George. I find Thomas intriguing and mysterious, and I look forward to finding out more about him in the next book.
Mirabella
Jan 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
wow, although a little bit predictable, this was even better than the first book. I now will start the final book and hope to get a fantastic conclusion with a great showdown.
Hannah Conway
Jan 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Almost as good as the first one there was a couple cheesy lines that had me rolling my eyes and I hated the way the book ended. for two people who could be so brilliant they can also be really stupid expecially Genevieve I was yelling at her through half the book I know people aren't too bright at 20 but holy hell.
Maghon Thomas
Nov 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, paranormal
Dear god why do you do this to me!! This book is PHENOMENAL!! Oh my goodness! Seriously, I'm like a freaking kid in the principles office surrounded- so damn anxious!!! Wow!! Look- this is the best damn demon fighting novel I've ever read! I freaking loved book one but book two- freaking blew the roof off! I'm gunna die waiting for book three!!! Jude, Gen, Kat, George, Mindy, Thomas, the demons- I love them all!!!

Gen is growing, in herself, in her powers, in this one, she's got a lot on her pla
Stacy
Sep 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
SEALED IN SIN ended up being so much better than the blurb. I was thinking Jude would be gone for the whole book and this Thomas person would swoop in and steal Gen's heart, which I would be so mad at and would have to boycott the book in the name of Jude, so good thing that didn't happen. Although there are some crazy love triangle like things happening, you will be happy to know there isn't really a love triangle. WOOHOO!

Now that I put that out there, you are probably like "phew, I can breath
Rebekah
Mar 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Beautiful, artful, creative, bloody brilliant, imagination used at it's finest. Miss Cross is truly a gifted writer. Her attention to detail is spectacular. I must say this book was not what I expected, but it exceeded my expectations by 100 %.
I'll start by listing my Likes (this is hard because I loved it all). Kat and George. These 2 need a book of their own!! *hint*(Starting from when Jude and George lost her) ;) I'm dying to know what happened to Katherine, Domina, and Saint George. :)

Jude
Cherie
Oct 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!! Juliette has done it again!! Trying to wrap my brain around the right words to explain this next installment in the Vessel Trilogy. Gen is training and growing in her powers as well as her love for Jude. And then we meet Thomas...her guardian angel. Who's side is he really on? Will he come between Gen and Jude? And what about George and Kat??? We get a little more background story on these two, but just enough to whet the appetite for more!!! They definitely need their own book(s)!! Sealed ...more
Nicola
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-stars
Full review of the trilogy HERE and fear not, no spoilers.

description He was king in his world, and every creature—Light or Dark—knew it.”

description

description
Toula
Mar 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book 2 in a series . You see characters from the Deepest Well in another series Kat and George . Because I know a lot about the fallen Angels and Archangel Urial I believe in the prophesy where Archangel Michael does the battle cry .
Gens power is Growing . You see she is the Vessel of light . Trying to save the world . Other Vessels have gone over to the dark side , or committed suicide . Gen has one weakness it's Jude . It is said that when you give in to the weakness of the flesh you are givi
Aleksandra
Apr 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read both books in 4 days flat and didn't have time to write a review.
This books are like a ray of sunshine for me, at least if we're talking about Genevieve. I absolutely hate stubborn, hotheaded, pushy and know-it-all heroines, but Genevieve is natural, real woman. Maybe too trusting, for my taste, but cool.
So, if you like magic, angels&demons, hot males and kick-ass females- this is story for you! :)
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Last Guardian Rises (The Last Keeper's Daughter, #2)
  • Out of the Shadows (Shadowlands, #1)
  • Ambrosia (Nectar #2)
  • Make Me Burn (Isle of the Forgotten, #1)
  • Lady Of The Knight (Knights, #3;  The Brocade #4)
  • When Silver Moons Rise (Lost Immortals, #2)
  • Time Anomaly: A Time Travel Romance (Echo Trilogy, #2)
  • Secret Heir (Dynasty, #1)
  • Unholy Death (Requiem #2)
  • Explicit Detail (Explicit, #2)
  • Forever a Lord (The Rumor, #3)
  • Blood of the Sorcerer  (The Kingdom Chronicles #2)
  • Obtained (Obtained, #1)
  • Glass Cage
  • Her Bastard Bridegroom (Vawdrey Brothers, #1)
  • Resisting the Rancher
  • Blood Moons (Blood and Shadows, #1)
  • A Girl Named Calamity (Alyria #1)
JULIETTE is a multi-published author of paranormal and fantasy romance & the co-host of the podcast, Smart Women Read Romance. She is represented by Rachel Brooks at BookEnds Literary Agency. She is a native of Louisiana where she lives with her husband, four kids, black lab named Kona, and two kitties, Pumpkin and Betty.

If you care to join her private reader group for insider exclusives and

The Vessel Trilogy (3 books)
  • Forged in Fire (The Vessel Trilogy, #1)
  • Bound in Black (The Vessel Trilogy)
“Words, Genevieve.” He smiled with such sadness, my heart cracked. “They mean nothing next to your actions. It is what we do that defines who we are and where our devotion truly lies.” 6 likes
“I wanted to make it official and move in with him. Sadly, Mindy would feel like I abandoned her for a mere boyfriend, something she’d never do. And my dad, well, he wouldn’t be happy at all with cohabitation. Too old-fashioned.” 1 likes