Start by marking “Accidental Lawyer” as Want to Read:
Accidental Lawyer

Accidental Lawyer

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  12 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Set in the brilliant and diverse city of Baltimore, Accidental
Lawyer, is a humorous, often irreverent portrayal of the
dubious practice of personal injury law.

Jessica Snow has a crisp new law degree, a grinding
ambition, and a pesky moral compass that is often at odds
with her new job as an ambulance chaser. Her face and name
appear on billboards and buses throughout the
Published September 15th 2017 by Touchpoint Press

To ask other readers questions about Accidental Lawyer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Accidental Lawyer

Alana
Aug 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great book! As the book progresses the humour does too! Great characters, witty humour will have you laughing out loud. This books follows the adventures if a new lawyer working in accident and injury law but murder, mobsters a few fires and an amazing team of co workers make the job more than she ever thought. Great read with twists , turns, who done its, and a lot of laughs!
Heather Lovelace
Aug 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The characters are relatable and funny. The pace is quick. A few easy to guess pieces and a few more that sneak up on you. Just a fun read. I cannot wait to give it another read. Definitely fun to take on vacation and enjoy.
Crystal Otto
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Accidental Lawyer is entertaining yet full of suspense and even a bit of sexual tension (not the kind of sexual tension that makes your mama blush - totally PG). It's a fast read, and the plot twists keep you on the edge of your seat from cover to cover. The characters are easy to relate to and when you finish, you're hoping there's a sequel so you can find out where everyone goes from here. There have been some books where I've known a few chapters in how they'd end - this book is absolutely no ...more
Shawn
Sep 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Funny and witty. A very humorous who done it book. It's full of laughs and is an enjoyable read. One can guess what's coming in a lot of areas but that's ok with this book the real joy to me was the laugh out loud moments..
Jennifer Haskin
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kim's book is not only funny, it gives the layman a view into the life of an Injury Lawyer and follows rookie Jessica Snow on a slew of adventures as she tries to solve a murder mystery and exonorate a loved one. It's a quick and enjoyable read that you don't want to miss!
Tara Christensen
Sep 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great little mystery. I loved seeing inside the world of an ambulance chaser who develops some detective skills, to get her boss off the hook.
Rebecca Coleman
Oct 30, 2017 rated it liked it
I know nothing about the world of personal injury law, and I have generally held a negative view of law firms that advertise on television or on billboards. "Ambulance chasers" have a bad reputation across the board, but Kim Hamilton's Accidental Lawyer puts a human face on this area of law and creates a genuinely likable cast of characters.

The main character, Jessica Snow, is a newly minted lawyer in Baltimore, MD, who is learning the ropes through her new position with DSG, a fictional law fir
Nicki
Nov 06, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read this book because it is a. set in Baltimore and b. about lawyers. As my dogged determination to get through the Tess Monaghan series demonstrates, I will read anything set in Baltimore. I can't in good faith recommend this book to anyone who has a less rabid love for Baltimore since I don't think there is much to differentiate it from others in this category beyond that. As a former claims adjuster, I also found it amusing from that angle. The book started slow, was unbelievable at times ...more
Kelly-Jo Sweeney
Sep 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
The accidental lawyer is a great, funny ready. I really enjoyed the story and all of the fantastic characters. I'd highly recommend it and I hope that this is the start of a series as I'd been keen to read more about Jessica and her friends.
Robin