Start by marking “The Immortal Sea (Sons of Poseidon Book 1)” as Want to Read:
The Immortal Sea (Sons of Poseidon Book 1)

The Immortal Sea

(Sons of Poseidon (Trident Legacy) #2)

Kerk Lesander isn't any ordinary man...

Kerk is an immortal, a son of Poseidon, who has walked the earth for centuries in the guise of a mortal man. His mission is to aid mankind, to help shape history, and through it all, Kerk and his brothers have maintained their dedication to their destiny. But there was one thing missing....

Love. If he falls in love, he will lose h
Published July 6th 2017 by Dragonblade Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about The Immortal Sea, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Immortal Sea

Start your review of The Immortal Sea (Sons of Poseidon Book 1)
Maria
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kerk and Karia - Kerk is the half brother of Tay. He is also a son of Poseidon. He is a Navy Seal as well. One night he rescues a young man and to his surprise a female officer has some questions for him.

Keira is doing her final hour of patrol and she sees a man dive into the ocean from the pier. He has an unusual t-shirt. She receives a call out a couple of miles away. To her surprise a young man is rescued by someone oddly similar to the man she saw several miles away. She has questions for hi
Petula
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Corporal Karia Bayne is just about at the end of her shift with the Coronado police. She is checking the boardwalk when a big guy jumps off into the sea.
Kerk le Sander is immortal and one of the sons of Poseidon. He has lived many life times and used his powers over the elements for the good if mankind. When he meets the beautiful cop he hopes she could be worth giving all up for.
A novella length book but still an incredible story. The characters are wonderful. I know Kerk has appeared in anot
Nicole Laverdure
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Short and fun novella!

Beautiful short novella, nicely written by Kathryn Le Veque, with two charming characters named Kerk and Karia. It's really a story about the power of love! I really enjoyed The Immortal Sea! Perfect for an afternoon intermede!
Tracy D.
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Paranormal ties

Kerk Le Sander was a knight in the middle ages who graced the pages of Kathryn Le Veque's "Nighthawk." Turns out he really couldn't die after all. In present time he's a Navy SEAL that finds interest in a woman in uniform. Should he sacrifice his immortality for the love of a good woman?

Although a much quicker read than her usual medieval epic, I appreciated the tie in with "Nighthalk" and enjoyed the paranormal aspect of one of her heroic characters. And who doesn't love a good H
Georgina Parkin
Aug 22, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2019
Beverly
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Immortal Sea

This is a fantastic book! I love the theme and characters. .....Keri meets Karia and they become close fast. He's a seal and she's a policewoman. They come together but Kert leaves to allow Karia time. He's called away on a mission and she discovers she's expecting. Does he make it back to her?
JW Dillingham
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great short read

A book unlike LeVeque’s other books. It is set mostly in modern times and deals with an immortal faced with the possible end of his immortality. Interesting characters, she gets the plot across in what is basically a short story.
Christa Gettys
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love the whole idea of the book and it is just so amazing how it flows from one emotion to the next and back again. It is light hearted and yet meaningful. Sweet and sexy and just a bit angsty. I will re read this one as it is so good.
Joanne
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good short story

I liked this short story and the characters but I wish it would have been longer. I would recommend this book for an enjoyable quick read.
Trina Goulter
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sons Poseidon

This was a fast read, a sweet story about finding love with the right person. Which we all hope to find in our short lives.
Barbi Davis
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sweet !!

This is a great quick read. I love all Kathryn's books. And this one was really good. I can't wait for Luc 's book. I highly recommend this book 💖💖💖
una belanger
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Immortal

This book carries forth what I like about kathryn le Veque's books. Rich characters , rich story and rich love.
kathleen fletcher
Oct 02, 2017
Julie Tilley
Oct 16, 2017
Verna L. Thies
rated it did not like it
Jul 27, 2017
Jun 19, 2020
Barbara Golak
Aug 26, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• A Heartless Laird (Clan Ross, #1)
  • The Guardian (Highland Heroes #1)
  • The Reckoning: A Highlander Time Travel Romance (The Ghosts of Culloden Moor Book 50)
  • The Mercenary (Order of the Broken Blade, #2)
  • The Blacksmith (Order of the Broken Blade #1)
  • Domnall (Immortal Highlander, Clan Mag Raith #1)
  • The MacKinnon's Bride (The Highland Brides #1)
  • A Hardened Warrior (Clan Ross Book 2)
  • A Hellish Highlander (Clan Ross, #3)
  • Survivors (Hell Squad #19)
  • The Lasaran (Aldebarian Alliance, #1)
  • Calum: A Highlander Romance (The Ghosts of Culloden Moor)
  • Lone Wolf (Noah Wolf #2)
  • The Lord's Captive  (Border, #2)
  • In Sheep's Clothing (Noah Wolf #3)
  • Hit For Hire (Noah Wolf #4)
  • Highland Brawn (The Band of Cousins Book 8)
  • Highland Song (The Highland Brides, #4.5)
USA TODAY Bestselling Author
Amazon All-Star Author
#1 multi-published Bestselling Amazon Author
#1 ranked English Medieval Romance Author on Amazon

"Le Veque writes... winning epics...." -- Publisher's Weekly

"Kathryn Le Veque is a force of nature. Her stories are epic, with timeless themes and heroes to die for." --Tanya Anne Crosby, New York Times Bestselling Author

"The epic Medieval Romance is back

Sons of Poseidon (Trident Legacy) (2 books)
  • SEAL Of Time (Trident Legacy Book 1)

News & Interviews