Start by marking “Replay Book 7: Wing Men (Replay, #7)” as Want to Read:
Replay Book 7: Wing Men (Replay, #7)

Replay Book 7: Wing Men (Replay #7)

4.88  ·  Rating details ·  8 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
It’s World War I weekend at Replay resort, and vocalist Lara Eastman is one of the entertainers hired to help bring the past to life. The offer comes at a time when she’s worried about how to pay her bills. She accepts the job but declines getting vetted to play—something that she quickly regrets when she meets not one but two very attractive—and very Dominant—pilots.

Alexa
Published August 1st 2017 by Long Branch Books

To ask other readers questions about Replay Book 7, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Replay Book 7

Lisa Boyd
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an ARC in exchange for an honest review...

With that being said, I loved this book. Lara, Alex and Dmitry are hot, Hot, HOT. This is the first book that I have read by this author and I've already added the previous books in the series to my to be read list. Lara was the most defined character to me, but Alex and Dmitry are fully fleshed out in the interactions with Lara.

I loved the idea of the recreation of air battles from WWI, in addition the recreation of a nightclub
Tammy
Jul 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
With the interesting descriptions of planes and all things WWI this was a very captivating story! Once you get lost in the delicious eroticism it is soooooooo good!! If you've read all the previous Replay books you will recognize most of the players and love revisiting Replay once again!! I suggest you read this in the privacy of your own home, just incase you need to be alone while consuming this quite hot short story! I definitely recommend this book and the rest of the Replay series!! Enjoy!!
K S
Shelves: reviewed
Another trip to Replay, the private BDSM re-enactment resort, is always a welcome treat! This time period weekend is all about the fighting aces of WWI, complete with authentic planes & mock air/ground battles. Two Dominant pilots - one British and one Russian, vie for the attention (and body) of American vocalist Lara. As always, the historical details are spot on, and the interaction between the primary characters is steamy and intense.
Replay Book 7: Wing Men is the perfect quick, consumi
Rose Howse
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Replay book 7 Wing Men

Well, this one was fun. Lara, the reenactment singer sees Alexander and Dmitry and knows she wants them both.
Lara wasn't vetted so she can't play at the resort but once she gets her desires known to Alex and Dmitry, they must all
three find a way to make it work.
As usual Nia Farrell gives us all we need to have a stimulating, satifying read with a HEA.
Tasha Hooks PA
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am such a huge fan of the Replay series and this one doesn't disappoint me at all.
You have a singer coming to perform for World War I re-enactments weekend pretty much. She runs into Alex at dinner one night and then runs into Dmitry who is driving her to the home she is staying at.

She didn't get vetted to be able to play but that doesn't stop her urges. Her needs. Her wants. This is as all of the Replays are... An extremely hot read and it is a must buy!!!
Princess Jasmine
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Replay Book 7 Wing Man

Loved Loved Loved this story to the Nth degree. I have to say the more I read these Replay stories the more I fall in love with them. I highly recommend them to all that read my reviews.
Lena Claesson
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book combined several of my favorite things - two Doms and one submissive, old planes and fighting in the sky, BDSM and hot scenes. I fell in love with Alex and Dimitty.

"I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book."
Jay Williams
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
We are back at the replay resort & the theme for the weekend is world war 1, Lara is a singer who have been hired to work as one of the entertainers. Despite being hired to work she declines to be vetted for play she she is unable to indulge at the resort.
Enter Alexander the British pilot & Dmitry the Russian pilot, Lara is highly attracted to them both they are highly attractive & dominant men, who happen to be rivals. Lara is intriged by both of them, can Lara have them both? Can t
Bookworm223
marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2017
Ryan
marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2017
14195184
I love reading and writing romance, contemporary and historical, with a special fondness for stories with BDSM and/or menage relationships. I enjoy crafting characters that will stay with you long after you've read about them. Their stories are layered, with topics like PTSD and autism, with elements of spirituality and mysticism, with psychic gifts and everyday challenges to be met and overcome.

A
More about Nia Farrell...

Replay (8 books)
  • Viking Raid (Replay #1)
  • Triple Play (Replay #2)
  • Honour Bound (Replay #3)
  • Hooked (Replay #4)
  • Replay Book 5: Night Music (Replay, 5)
  • Replay Book 6: Highland Fling