Start by marking “HOOK & BURN: The Duplicity Duet” as Want to Read:
HOOK & BURN: The Duplicity Duet

HOOK & BURN: The Duplicity Duet

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  26 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
The first time she got pregnant. The second time she got paid.

From USA Today Bestselling Author, Elisabeth Grace, comes her most suspenseful, sexy, and thrilling book yet!

Women loathed me without even knowing my name. Men coveted the very idea of me.

Escort. Call girl. Prostitute. Hooker. Wh*re.

I'd heard it all. Done it all.

Over the years I'd felt a lot of things abo
Published July 4th 2017

To ask other readers questions about HOOK & BURN, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about HOOK & BURN

EscapeNBooks
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
4-4.5 stars

Hook & Burn: The Duplicity Duet by Author Elisabeth Grace is an erotica contemporary romance.

"Somehow my body knew what I didn't already. Marco Valenti would be the springboard in my life that caused everything to change."

"Brandi" had been an escort for many years to help provide a stable and medically adequate home environment for her and her son. Her clients were just that, men that paid for her time. They meant nothing. Until Marco Valenti. A sexy name for a sexy man. He was he
Ashley Jasper
Jul 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Oh. My. Word. Just when I thought Elisabeth Grace couldn’t surprise me, she put together this delightfully dirty duet. Hook & Burn were unlike anything I’ve read from this author before. Full of drama, fear, hurt, danger and more twists than I could keep track of, I was glued to these books from the first jaw dropping page.

Brandi, the escort with a heart of gold that bleeds for her son, Daniel, and him only. I loved that she has hopes a dreams that are far bigger than what she does for a li
Busygirl
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kari Hansen
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Brandi is an escort but she chose this life as she does it for her son and has no regrets however she did not know that her next date would change the course of her life.

Marco is the sexy high powered businessman who engages her services while he is in town working on a deal and from their first meeting they were drawn to each other and it about so much more than their business relationship.

The only problem is that Marco has secrets that once revealed will either make their relationship stronger
Aug 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Maybe 2.5

Not bad but not as good as it was rated. I am not sure if this is the full duet because it seems too be missing some of book one.

Vegas hooker and guy with a shady past. Lies, murder, revenge but eventually HEA.
Melissa Meyer
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!! These books are AMAZING! Elisabeth has HOOKED me with this intense, emotional rollercoaster of a story!!!
Nyrma  Enid
Aug 18, 2017
Angela James
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved it

Oh my gosh! This was a new to me author and she did not disappoint. This series kept me on my toes and had me panicking and rocking myself in my feelings. I was alternately dismayed and gutted by the end of book one and cheering and gutted again in book two. I loved ever second of reading this series even when I was contemplating and resisting the desire to throw my kindle across the room. I highly recommend it.
Ginger
Solasia Graves
Dec 10, 2017
B.K Leigh
Jan 03, 2018
USA Today Bestselling author, Elisabeth Grace, has a soft spot for romance novels with happily ever afters and a hot spot for alpha males! She currently lives outside Toronto, Canada with her hubby and two small children. Life is busy, but never too busy for a good story and to share her love of reading and writing with others.

For more of the lowdown feel free to visit her author website at http:/