Start by marking “Into The Storm” as Want to Read:
Into The Storm

Into The Storm (Force of Nature #2)

4.09  ·  Rating details ·  53 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Published August 8th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Into The Storm, please sign up.

Pure Textuality Into the Storm releases on Kindle & Kindle Unlimited on August 8, 2017 (preorder is now available).

Courtney
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
As with her previous book, I was able to read this book as to came to fruition. It's something I thoroughly enjoy and honored to do. With that being said, here's my thoughts on this one:

Amber is at it again!!! And if you thought From The Ashes was spine-tingling and hair raising, Into The Storm gives you even more. Amber delves deeper into the paranormal world and gives us more characters and exciting scenes that you leave breathless but wanting more!

Into The Storm starts off where From the Ashe
Taylor
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an Arc.

Into The Storm is the 2nd book in the Force of nature series. To say i was eagerly awaiting this installment to the series would be a major understatement, after book 1 ended i needed to know the answer to so many of my questions. Thankfully, i didnt have to wait too long. I am so ecstatically happy to now be able to confirm that i was not disappointed in any way by Into The Storm.

Into the storm follows Piper after return to NYC. Her love life is too confusing for
Sabrina
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series has blown me away...Pun intended. I absolutely love the characters and the dynamics of their relationships. I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning reading this bad boy, and it was worth every minute of my sleepless night.

Amber Lynn Natusch is a breath of fresh air, as per usual. Her writing style is creative, and wonderfully care free. You know that person who is good at everything and you just cannot stand them? Well, her name is Amber, and she is soooo good it's ridiculous.
Kayla
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book two of the Force of Nature series was spectacular! I loved everything about this book from beginning to end!!! Into The Storm picks up right where book 1 From The Ashes left off at. I don't know about anyone else but after finishing From The Ashes I was as far away from Team Merc as I could get. Amber Lynn certainly has a way with words as I was all for Team Alpha Knox at the end of From The Ashes and even three chapters into book 2, Into The Storm. Now I am confused with my indecision as I ...more
Jemimah  Zafoune
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Into the Storm in book 2 in the Force of Nature series by Amber Lynn Natusch and after I was blown away by how much I enjoyed book 1 of this series my expectations were high going into this book.

I needn't of worried though as Into the Storm was just as amazing and exciting as the first book! I love the cast of characters that Piper has got around her, including the bear Grizz. I'm actually not sure who is my favourite, Grizz or Kat, that's a real hard one to choose as they're both as prickly but
Chinah Mercer
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Force of Nature series is one of my favorites from Amber Lynn Natusch. Into the Storm does not disappoint! It was totally worth the wait. There is so much awesome in this book! Action from start to finish, there is never a dull moment. Piper is such a badass, and I really loved seeing her kick ass and take names in this book. Gone is the girl who was lost and helpless. The relationships grow deeper and stronger between the characters, both new and old. Kat is my favorite feisty friend who ta ...more
Paula
Shelves: 2017-books
If you thought From the Ashes was good, you're in for even more of an adventure with this second installment of the Force of Nature series.
Shit hits the fan from the get-go. Prepare for a wild adventure! Twists and turns galore!
New dangers.
New enemies.
New alliances considered.
Some mysteries will be brought into the light- providing some much needed answers, but secrets still lurk behind dark pasts.

I laughed, possibly shed a tear or two, and of course yelled "What the shit?!" a few times.
I loved
Jo
Aug 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved this book!! I have a serious soft spot for wolf packs and these particular wolves are just impossible not to love. Not to mention they added the most awesome grizzly bear of all time to the group.
There was a ton of information in this book and there's still so much left to learn. I can't wait to see how it all unfolds and what new level of badass Piper achieves next!
Casha Grimes
Aug 14, 2017 rated it liked it
The ONLY reason I am giving this book 3 stars is because of the love triangle!!! She sleeps with both in the book and tells both she loves them (eye roll), I pray that she makes a choose in book 3, or I don't think I can continue.
Nekeisha Ryce
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a ride!!!!! I love this series. I kind of hope she ends up with Knox. If not she need multiple mates because I can't imagine them not being together!!!!! Love Drake and Merc kind of wore on me!!!!! Great read!!!!!!
Izzy Tulloch
jones
Aug 15, 2017
Brittany
Aug 20, 2017
If you're dying to know more about me, allow me to put you at ease. I'm a sharp-tongued, sarcastic cancer, who loves vegetable smoothies, winter storms, and the word 'portfolio'. I should NEVER be caffeinated, and require at least eight hours of sleep to even resemble a human being. At thirty-four, I just now feel like I can keep a straight face while saying the word "rectum" (which is actually a ...more
More about Amber Lynn Natusch...

Force of Nature (2 books)
  • From the Ashes (Force of Nature #1)