Start by marking “Into The Storm (Force of Nature, #2)” as Want to Read:
Into The Storm (Force of Nature, #2)

Into The Storm

(Force of Nature #2)

When Piper Jones fled New York for a secluded mountainside in Alaska, she thought she was safe from the back-stabbing, supernatural drama of the city. Now she's back, with the sexy werewolf Alpha Knox, his pack, and her grizzly bear sidekick for backup. But Piper's plan to get closure is derailed when her vampire mate Merc is abducted, forcing her to form a shaky alliance ...more
Published August 8th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Into The Storm, please sign up.
Pure Textuality Into the Storm releases on Kindle & Kindle Unlimited on August 8, 2017 (preorder is now available).

Courtney
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
As with her previous book, I was able to read this book as to came to fruition. It's something I thoroughly enjoy and honored to do. With that being said, here's my thoughts on this one:

Amber is at it again!!! And if you thought From The Ashes was spine-tingling and hair raising, Into The Storm gives you even more. Amber delves deeper into the paranormal world and gives us more characters and exciting scenes that you leave breathless but wanting more!

Into The Storm starts off where From the Ashe
Sara
2'5 Lo he intentado pero no puedo darle más. El trío amoroso me mata!! Y a Piper la quiero dar un par de collejas bien dadas para que espabile. Y la historia no avanza. Tol mundo con secretos que no dicen por el bien de la prota >_>
Leí está segunda parte pensando mejoraría.....nop.
Y me da rabia porque leí su obra anterior y me gustó mucho!!! Pero ésta...no puedo ... sorry :'(
Jemimah  Zafoune
Into the Storm in book 2 in the Force of Nature series by Amber Lynn Natusch and after I was blown away by how much I enjoyed book 1 of this series my expectations were high going into this book.

I needn't of worried though as Into the Storm was just as amazing and exciting as the first book! I love the cast of characters that Piper has got around her, including the bear Grizz. I'm actually not sure who is my favourite, Grizz or Kat, that's a real hard one to choose as they're both as prickly but
Maria
Aug 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As always Anber Lynn books are full of action and intrigue.
Piper is growing in to her powers and we are able to see some of that, se is a "force of nature" and a heroine we are just beginig to know.
I love Grizz !!!!
The pack and the vampires are there too but not as much in this one.
The focus is on Piper and all the trues thar she is learning and there are so many secrets yet.
The love triangle is not something I enjoy, and really don't like it. I hope she takes a decision soon. And what can I say
Tammy
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: did-not-finish
Had no desire to continue this one
Hollie
Feb 14, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Young adult for sure. I am tiring of these characters. I don't really like any of them.

I think I will continue on to the next book in this series, but so far I find it overall just to be pretty blah.

The love triangle is really exhausting me!!!
Rosanna
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!

Second book in the series and wow! It didn’t disappoint! We see Piper slowly coming into her powers but still screwing things up in between it all. I don’t know why but Knox is still my all time favourite but the secrets he and Merc are keeping from her make me want her to choose someone else entirely.
Frizz is back in this book and is as cute and fierce as he was in the first book. Actually even more so. We finally figure out what his lien is with Piper.
Tatiana Chavez
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have no words for this book!! from the very beginning, the intensity in the plot, in the events, on the characters... Amber wasted no time, there is no boring introduction, no downtime. From the moment the pack and Piper came back to New York there was action. I, of course wasn't expecting what happened (twists out of nowhere) I died then and thought it was pretty sudden but the story made up for it later. I am in love with Grizz, oh how much I love the fury beast, didn't see it coming either ...more
Taylor
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an Arc.

Into The Storm is the 2nd book in the Force of nature series. To say i was eagerly awaiting this installment to the series would be a major understatement, after book 1 ended i needed to know the answer to so many of my questions. Thankfully, i didnt have to wait too long. I am so ecstatically happy to now be able to confirm that i was not disappointed in any way by Into The Storm.

Into the storm follows Piper after return to NYC. Her love life is too confusing for
Sabrina
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series has blown me away...Pun intended. I absolutely love the characters and the dynamics of their relationships. I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning reading this bad boy, and it was worth every minute of my sleepless night.

Amber Lynn Natusch is a breath of fresh air, as per usual. Her writing style is creative, and wonderfully care free. You know that person who is good at everything and you just cannot stand them? Well, her name is Amber, and she is soooo good it's ridiculous.
Lorna
(RabidReads.com)Seems like I have been waiting forever for this book. It shouldn’t because there’s been one from another series by her in between, but still, the first book was so awesome, I couldn’t wait for this one to publish. Just a heads up, there will be spoilers from the previous book if you haven’t read that one yet. I really recommend reading it, as it’s so good.

Piper has just moved back to New York City from Alaska, bringing Knox and his whole werewolf pack with her-oh, and a certain b
Jensie Elizabeth
Well, that sucked.

I’m really disappointed in this book, and I think it all had to do with Piper. She really didn’t do it for me this time – I don’t know if she was trying too hard? Her whole “good girl” act while still trying to be the tough, badass chick? Nuh uh. Not buyin’ it. When she would insert herself into dangerous situations, I cringed. When she made gallant speeches, I rolled my eyes. She just seemed superficial, and what’s with not making any progress whatsoever with the love triangl
Bianca
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
** A word of caution - this review contains spoilers if you have not read From the Ashes: Force of Nature Book 1 **

At the end of book one, Piper has finally come into her magic. She is no more the weak, helpless and naïve girl that had to run from her vampire mate Merc. We learn she’s a Storm Caller; an Earth Shaker; a Fire Bender; a Wind Walker - and she’s returning to New York with the whole Alaskan pack and her grizzly bear in tow.

But things don’t go smoothly for Piper at all – Merc’s abducti
Kayla
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book two of the Force of Nature series was spectacular! I loved everything about this book from beginning to end!!! Into The Storm picks up right where book 1 From The Ashes left off at. I don't know about anyone else but after finishing From The Ashes I was as far away from Team Merc as I could get. Amber Lynn certainly has a way with words as I was all for Team Alpha Knox at the end of From The Ashes and even three chapters into book 2, Into The Storm. Now I am confused with my indecision as I ...more
Jemimah  Zafoune
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Alaina
Thank you Kindle Unlimited for bring this series to my attention!!

Into the Storm did not disappoint at all. Why? Oh, because ....

1. Piper
2. More action

During the first book, Piper is portrayed weak and I actually didn't like her character that much. In the second book, Piper's character development is phenomenal. I liked her a lot better in this book. Even though I loved her more, I just didn't care about the love triangle. After reading so many books with that in the plot it gets kind of boring
Chinah Mercer
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Force of Nature series is one of my favorites from Amber Lynn Natusch. Into the Storm does not disappoint! It was totally worth the wait. There is so much awesome in this book! Action from start to finish, there is never a dull moment. Piper is such a badass, and I really loved seeing her kick ass and take names in this book. Gone is the girl who was lost and helpless. The relationships grow deeper and stronger between the characters, both new and old. Kat is my favorite feisty friend who ta ...more
Toni Z
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can't get enough

I loved it! Every second of this story pulled me in, sucked me under and made me turned the pages faster. Piper, oh Piper! How she comes into her own, granted crazily and madly. She's a force to be reckoned with. The triangle of her, Merc and Knox. I know who I'm rooting for but Ms. Natusch is certainly making me work for that ending knowledge, oh how I love it and hate it! Bravo madam, I salute you. Don't get me wrong dear readers, it's not all roses and sunshine, that isn't our
Anna
It seems we have hit a dead end here.
I never really could tell how the plot was going to develop, but especially now. I just don't see where the story can go from here. What's the end goal? Also, the second book just couldn't hold my attention for long, not like the first book did.
Then there's relationship, which is also going nowhere. On the one hand there's Merc, who I really like, but don't see any point in pursuing. I mean, why restore a bond that will have to be broken either way when (vi
Melissa
A Stronger Piper

First off, I am thrilled with Piper's character development. She is no longer the weak damsel in distress that I had trouble connecting to in Book 1. She has taken her past and used it to better herself and become stronger. I could not give it 4 or 5 stars because of the love triangle. While I know some readers love it, I am not one of them. If I had known there was one, I would have never read book 1. I was led to believe the triangle was scarce in Book 2... Untrue.

If Book 3 is
Clarke
Sep 03, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adult, k-unlimited, own
This book continues where the first one left off. If you don't like love triangles I'd skip this one. The whole book has our h stringing the two guys along. They seem happy enough about it but as the book went on I cared less and less. I just want her to choose hell keep both of them but what she's doing isn't fair and falls in the cheating area. We learn more about her lineage but even that is far from clear. I'd still like a good reason why all these powerful people hate her on sight. Not a bi ...more
Paula Molter
Shelves: 2017-books
If you thought From the Ashes was good, you're in for even more of an adventure with this second installment of the Force of Nature series.
Shit hits the fan from the get-go. Prepare for a wild adventure! Twists and turns galore!
New dangers.
New enemies.
New alliances considered.
Some mysteries will be brought into the light- providing some much needed answers, but secrets still lurk behind dark pasts.

I laughed, possibly shed a tear or two, and of course yelled "What the shit?!" a few times.
I loved
Mackenzie
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
BAM FOR YOUR BUCK

Hello everyone!
This is the second book I've managed to finish right away. I have no regrets doing so either. It looks like the plot twists that took place could be a predicted, but how the characters play out you'll realize you'll love them, hate them, and love them again. Grizz gets an upgrade. Merc is vocal, and Knox is hmm...... hot. But then there is ...... another warlock alpha in the picture. And Kat is finding a way to survive in all of this mess. I'd recommend it.
Nelta
Aug 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
All I can say is "tighten your seatbelt" as you're in for a wild ride with all the characters in this the 2nd book of Ms. Natusch's Force of Nature series...
Piper continues to discover her "gifts" and her parentage as the story unfolds and who wouldn't want the predicament of 2 hunky males vying for her "love"..
Quite the triangle....
I think I clapped when Grizz was magically transformed into a "fine" male specimen....and who doesn't want to first pump Kat! We all need a friend like her!
I'm caugh
Crystal
Feb 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In love with a bear

I have to say book two is way better than book One. There is very little romance this time around and more self-discovery on the heroines part but the best thing about this book is the grizzly bear Grizz.

This is not a standalone so you have to read book One. Piper is our heroine and her Warlock familiar/guardian is a grizzly bear. He has a mind of his own and at times seems very much like a human.

Can't wait to read book three. What happens with the love triangle?
Renee
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this !

I started the first book in this series two days ago and just finished this book today. I just could not put these books down. Piper and her people are so fully developed I felt as this was my life. This book is fast paced and takes you on a roller coaster of a ride, I hope Amber is busy writing because I can not wait to find out what the next journey is in these characters lives.
Amanda Stafford
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There's definitely a storm warning needed!!

Book 2 of the Forces of Nature series, Into the Storm picked up where book one left off, and I have to say, it surpassed all my expectations, Piper powers are now making themselves known, and heaven help those on the receiving end... surrounded by a host of entertaining characters, including Grizz, a bear who has totally stolen my heart, this book really does have it all...hold on tight, you're in for a wild ride
Erin Remen
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Exciting and one he'll of a ride

This one gives us a lot of answers, but also brings up a whole lot of new ones to ponder while we wait for the next one, which can't come soon enough. I feel for her predicament, but I can't help but want her to put someone out of their misery. I know who I pick, so we shall see in the end which way it goes. Thanks for an intriguing read that will keep waiting anxiously waiting for the next installment. Well done!
Lori
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Force of Nature!

This girl really is a force of nature. Part fairy and part warlock , and very powerful! She has become a part of a fearsome group of supernatural beings. All of which have become a large family. I have never been a big Fran of a love triangle. Someone always gets hurt. However, this triangle gives piper emotional balance. At least for now.

I really hope there is a part three in the near future. I am anxious to see how this ends.
Nicole Bates
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best book ever!

5 stars because I love this series. The characters are fun and deep, each with their own past making them who they are today. The writer is very creative in how these small details leak out through out the story. As for Piper, she has more clues to who she is, part warlock, part Fey. And Grizzly finally gets a human skin suit. There is always so much to this authors books, I never want to put them down! Can't wait for book 3.
AMBER LYNN NATUSCH is the author of the bestselling Caged series for adults. She was born and raised in Winnipeg, and is still deeply attached to her Canadian roots. She loves to dance and practice Muay Thai―but spends most of her time running a chiropractic practice with her husband, raising two young children, and attempting to write when she can lock herself in the bathroom for ten minutes of p ...more

Force of Nature (4 books)
  • From the Ashes (Force of Nature #1)
  • Beyond The Shadows (Force of Nature #3)
  • Beneath The Dust (Force of Nature #4)