Start by marking “Noble's Song” as Want to Read:
Noble's Song

Noble's Song

A song can tell a thousand stories
And break a million hearts

When you have next to nothing, it’s easier to be appreciative of what little you do have.

Noble Lewis grew up with meager means yet her heart couldn’t be purer. The day she lost her mama was the day she set out on her own, leaving behind the only place she’d ever known to find her place in the vast world.

Her mama a
ebook

To ask other readers questions about Noble's Song, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Noble's Song

Maree Repa
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Moving On

Five Amazing Stars

I was absolutely thrilled to receive this most wonderful and beautiful romantic tale. Written by my all time most favourite author, Vicki Green. A story to be never forgotten of the truest love to be formed. This is the tale, a complete gem, a adventure and the sweetest tale that just has to be loved and enjoyed!

Now an entire year before when I had lost my beautiful sweet Mama. My life as a youngster was incredibly hard. When Noble Louise Lewis started school she was p
Vicki Green
Sep 01, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books

Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/2wwRK3T
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2xuZhiP
iBooks: http://apple.co/2xPg0yk

photo TEASER.jpg

photo God gave us everything teaser.jpg

photo He has a good heart NS.jpg

photo Dont you know its illegal to pick those NS teaser.jpg

photo A small shack teaser NS.jpg

photo Nobles Song Teaser.jpg

photo NS A story of hope and survival.jpg

photo Ached for him teaser NS.jpg
Tina Todd shobe
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Noble is a woman of incredible strength. She was raised by her Mom. I loved her mom's words of wisdom that are shared throughout the book. It's interesting how it seems that fate seems to guide the steps Noble takes in her life.

Merrick's life also needs some brightness and Noble is his light. Together they seem to be on a path to a great future together after some rocky patches.

I love the secondary characters, Mae and Henry. They also have a hand in guiding Noble's life's path.

This book had my e
Gwen Shafer
I absolutely love this writer. She has written books that I have absolutely fell in love with. I have to say that she hit this out of the freaking park. There are no words to express just how good this book really is. I literally broke down and cried more then once reading this book. The second time took my breath away it was heart wrenching to read what happens. She pulls emotions out of you like no other author. I will fair warn you if you are having a rough day you might not want to read this ...more
Chianti Summers
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews
Noble's Song is a beautifully written story. It is filled with love, hope and kindness. There are parts that make you fall further in love with the characters and it made me want to be with them on their journey. For a book to be filled with such emotion takes a heart of an author that really feels. Vicki Green did an outstanding job with this book. The story is captivating, pulls you in and it's one of those reads that you can't put down. Noble's Song is a book to be put on that re-read shelf w ...more
Elizabeth Princeton
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about this book that won't be said a million times? This books shows the truest form of love there is out there. Love doesn't have to be the rich man showering a woman with expensive gifts or trips. It doesn't have to be filled with kinky sex either. Love can be just being with a person as much as possible and showering their body and soul with the gift of stout heart, and that in my opinion is the truest form of love. Noble and Merrick have that love and that love lives on foreve ...more
Angie
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is a must read. An absolute gem.
Nobles Song is such a sweet book. I fell deeper in love with each passing page.
Noble leaves her hometown in search of a life somewhere else. Somewhere less lonely. She finds her happiness in a small town with people that have hearts of gold.
This book has a little bit of everything in it. Is sweet, romantic, life altering and heart breaking.
Vicki really knocked it out of the park with this one. It's truly an amazing book. Make sure you grab this all c
Kelly Fountain
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What do you have when you come from nothing? Yourself. Your compassion, your innocence,your appreciation for everything and everyone around you. Noble has had a simple life filled with love and hardships. She doesn't need materialistic items. Her mama taught her first and foremost love and kindness. She uses these and the wisdom of her mamas words every day in every aspect of her life. When one door closes, another opens and Noble is given a chance at a new life. Her mama told her to follow her ...more
Elaine
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
This was amazing, emotional, riveting and beautiful. Pure of heart Noble leaves her home after her mother passes to find a new place to call home. She finds it and meets Merrick a troubled young man who's got a heart of gold. noble find a home, friends that are more like family, love and heartbreak. This is a very moving story by a very talented writer. I won this arc from the author and promised to leave a review. Definitely a must read.
Denise Van plew
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This author is one that will be sneaky on how she ensnares you beautifully. She will take her character Noble whom will grab your attention right away with her sweetness but catching all the little tidbits of wisdom her mama gave. She lands in a place that it seems meant to be the way it all comes about. Then there is Merrick who also pulls you to him in a different way. Combine the two and you are stuck like glue wanting to follow her all the way. The emotions that will be pulled and drew upon ...more
Joy Lowery
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! This book is full of heartbreak, compassion, hope, and love. Noble leaves her hometown to seek out a new life. She is truly blessed by those she meets. But as in life sometimes it also brings heartache. This book is romantic, emotional, and makes you believe in the human spirit. Sometimes you want to read a book about ordinary people who struggle and have REAL life problems, and Vicki brings it all together in this special book.
Michelle
Sep 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Arc received on behalf of The Wandering Bookaholic in exchange of an honest review

A beautifully written story full of heartache, compassion and hope.
Noble’s song tells the story of Noble growing up then leaving her hometown to pursue a better life.
Noble lives up to her name and has the kindest soul you will come across although I felt at times she was very naive. Her life takes some unexpected turns during her journey and the emotions in the story are raw and very real.
Connie Greenwood
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by Vicki green. Nobles Song.
This was the most beautifully written book. I loved it. It has all the feels. Noble is such a beautiful innocent character. Truly ugly cried in parts and can't wait to read more of this authors work.
A must read
Mandy Sawyer
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book will rip your heart out! I needed so many tissues, not a great look at the pool on holiday! But such a great book. The emotion is at full power and the characters are so likeable. Amazing story that will make you look at life in a whole new way. Well written but I do want to hurt the author quite a lot for making me cry ugly on holiday!!! Lol
Cindy
Aug 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Noble is beautiful, kind soul. She is used to having just enough to survive, so everything is a blessing to her. She finds the good in everyone, and everything. Her life takes some unexpected turns. When Noble and Merrick meet, they both just know. Their story unfolds slowly, but is definitely worth the wait. This book has one of the most powerful endings that I've read in quite a while.

I received a copy of this book for an honest review.
Lisa Mulvihill
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book sent me on a roller coaster ride of emotions. I don't think I have ever cried so much over a character from a book before. Nobel is simply an amazing woman. No matter how many times life throws her for a loop, she bounces back stronger than before. Make sure you have a quiet place to read and an entire box of Kleenex ready when you read this book. One of Ms. Green's finest works yet.
Julie Kirby
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Noble’s Song 5*
Vicki Green 5/9/17
I have to admit that this really sweet all-encompassing story is the first of Vicki’s I have read. (Even though I have most of her work on my Kindle!)
This story is full of innocence, love, hope and faith.
The two main characters Merrick and Noble are really great together, Merrick gets to experience the regrowth of Noble, who has some wonderful memories of her mama, Noble arrives without many life experiences, and she get to experience new things with Merrick by h
Jessica
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I volunteered to read a copy of this book. No form of payment was received. These are my thoughts and only my thoughts on the story.

This is a story of Noble a young girl who is trying to find herself and her happy place after her mama passes away. This is a story of love, faith, hope and promise.

This story drew me in and I didn't want it to end. This story is kind of emotional and you may shed some tears. Personally I got teary eyed towards the end.

I loved Merrick. He was my favorite character
Tabitha
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful!

I am never one who likes to critique stories, but this story left me feeling overwhelmed by emotions. I love Nobel. She is my woman hero. I can honestly say that I have never had a women hero before and may never again. I am in love with Nobel. She has such an innocence to her that I want to protect. However, she is one of the toughest women I know.
I love Vicki and her storytelling is absolutely awesomeness! The storyline is so beautifully well-written and you will need tissues. Make
Terry Moskowitz
Sep 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is not only a story about love it is about community and family. It shows you that even if you come from a place you are not proud of you can still create your own family and life. All it takes is one person to help you.
When Noble's Mom passes away she has nothing chance encounter with a truck driver takes her to a new place where she is offered an apartment to live and a job. She never expected to gain a family. This is her second chance at life. When Merrick first sees Noble he is enthra
Diana Reeves
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
10+ Stars!! Amazing!!

This is Vicki's 25th book and I've loved all her stories but this one is the BEST she has written so far!!

I loved everything about this story, all the characters (maybe not so much Patsy) all connected together, were loving and so kind to each other, just like the world should be. The lessons that Noble's mother taught her reached many. Merrick needed saving from his own life and Noble was his angel. Mae and Henry became angels to Noble as well as parental figures.

Prepare yo
Melissa
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Noble isn't just her name, it is who she is. Despite being born and raise dirt poor by her mother, she lives a life rich with love, faith and compassion.

Merrick is the handsome stranger that interrupts Noble in a moment of reflection. He is mysterious, catching Noble off guard and leaving her quite intrigued by him.

This story will pull at all your emotions, because those emotions are poured all over the pages of this book. It will leave and imprint on your heart and really make you appreciate t
Dava Mckinsey
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
With Vicki's books, she always pours her heart into them and this book is no exception. Noble is a sweet, hometown girl. She has anything and everything thrown at her and finds her way through it all. Along the way she meets Merrick. Merrick is the complete opposite of Noble. Yes he is a hometown boy, but he has a past. A past that threatens to catch up with him several times. This book is full of all emotions. Have your kleenex ready, but also be ready to laugh and fall in love.
Gail
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a beautiful story.

As I sit here, trying to find the right words all I can think is, everyone needs to read this.

There is so much love, hope, faith, trust and strength in this story. A beautiful love story. A story of love from a mother to a daughter. A daughter to her man. A love of family, blood and non blood.

Just a beautiful story of love!
Mary Hale
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Vicki Green hit one out of the park with Noble's Song! I absolutely loved this book. A definite must read.
Carmen Townsend
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

I started crying before the first chapter was done . I absolutely love Noble , her heart . Very different from what I was expecting . I ended up reading this book in one sitting . I will read this story again .
LaVonda Hopkins
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a moving and powerful love story!! This book will take you on a journey where you will laugh and cry and want to ask the author "WTH" but will leave you speechless in the end. Hands down the best work by this author!!
OKbook Hoarder
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A must read

Noble's Song is an amazing book. I couldn't put it down. I love the way Vicki Green writes. This book is truly beautiful and heartbreaking at times
Nikky Robinson was peacey
Oct 17, 2017
Wanda  Hensley
Oct 10, 2017
Best selling Author of Romance, Romance Suspense, and Romantic Comedy, Vicki Green lives in Kansas with her husband and two boys as well as their three dogs that rule their house. She loves spending time with her family and furbabies.

Look for more Romance books in the future.