Start by marking “Counterpoints Book 3” as Want to Read:
Counterpoints Book 3

Counterpoints Book 3

(Counterpoints #3)

"You say you want me to go, you kiss me like you want me to stay"

After almost losing Christopher in the crash, Isabella realizes just how deep their feelings are.
Their once secret relationship is now under the magnifying glass of the media.
As feelings are confessed and secrets unraveled,
Will Isabella and Christopher stand side by side in this final instalment of the Co
Published July 20th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Counterpoints Book 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Counterpoints Book 3

Bibi
Jul 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
*Spoiler*

A few issues that bothered me:

1. Rossi spent too much time on the secondary characters and not nearly enough on Christopher and Isabella.

2. There was a lot of telling. A lot of "and I felt numb" or "he was frustrated" etc

3. The passion was lacking, or perhaps I simply didn't get it. "Open your legs for me" and "we glanced at each other from the living room to the kitchen counter". Huh?

4. Further, the ending was anticlimactic, that scene at the aquarium was hardly enough to assuage the
Natalie The Biblioholic
The story picks up literally right where book 2 ended. Christopher crashed and Isabella has rushed to his side. There’s no denying their relationship now, at least not to their co-workers. And the media has caught on pretty quickly as well. Things heat up even further between these lovers, but despite the very deep feelings Chris has for his Isabella, he’s finding it hard to give her a few more of his truths. As we’ve read, his trust was broken by someone relatively close to him and that burden ...more
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
Aug 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, sweet-heroine, racers
4.25 stars.

I always get sad when series come to end. I mean, you get attached to the character and ship them even in standalones, but when it comes to series, there's a different commitment. The journey's longer, the up and downs more frequent, the side characters aren't there just to add to the mix.

This is the third and last instalment in the series and picks up right from where book one brutally left us. Now, if there is something I adore about secret relationship is when they finally go publi
Teri
Jul 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
As things heat up on the track, things with Isabella and Christopher are out in the open and going strong. But when trust is an issue how strong can any relationship be. The plot is rich with twist and as all the pieces come together the author has a great time sharing the angst and punches the couple has to endure. In this the final book of the trilogy Isabella and Christopher show the maturity their relationship was missing. This author completes the series and finishes their story with a few ...more
Coco.V
Feb 10, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (2/10/2018)! 💝
Leanne
Jul 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Now we've reached the end of book 3, I can quite happily say that the growth in Laura Rossi as an author is immense.
I was in constant turmoil for the majority of book 1, thanks to editing issues, repetitivness and a general lack of movement.
This one is 100 times better. The flow is a vast improvement. The characters actually have stories to tell and they are stories that really pull you in and drag you along with them. There are twists and turns, ups and downs.
I really love the secondary stories
Obsessive Book Whore
Aug 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Can he learn to let go of the past and trust again or will their relationship suffer because of it? Find out in this epic conclusion!

Gah! This book started exactly where we left off in book 2! So much drama, so much angst to get to our beloved happily-ever-after. But so worth it!

The devotion Isabella has for Chris is heartwarming. This is definitely an opposites attract read and it was very well written. There were times I seriously was torn between trowing my Kindle against a wall, or just simp
Katie
Jul 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Counterpoints book 3 by Laura Rossi
4 stars!
Reviewed on behalf of 3 girls who love books
Out of the three books in this series this was by far my favourite and there has been such a fabulous improvement by the author. Her writing style has developed beautifully! The story had a nice flow to it and I still loved the characters! I love how the secondary characters are beginning to emerge with their own stories too – I can only hope we may get something about them in the future!
I thought that there
Chasidy
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been patiently waiting for Christopher and Isabella's story! It was well worth the wait!!! I have enjoyed watching their story develop during the series. I love all the characters. Christopher and Isabella's relationship is now out in the open. Will they be able to overcome their trust issues. I loved the twists and turns that kept be guessing. Laura did a fabulous jobs with the characters and storyline! I look forward to reading future books! I definitely recommend this series!!!!

Angela
Jul 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
I've had the honor to read Counterpoints 3 before the release day and I can assure you that this book is really complete. 4 Stars because in this book you can experience many feelings like love , hate, sadness and loneliness. Isabella is a great strong girl , I've loved her temper inside the story, Christopher is a white knight able to love deeply!
But there is an important twist in the story that is worth the wait. This book is well written, and the characters have all a precise role. I'd like t
Whitney Cannavina
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I think the final book is my favorite by far. These two characters complimented each other well and there was plenty of hot lovin' without being too overbearing in the story. We finally find out who's behind the blackmail and it's a shocker I didn't see it coming. There are some truths revealed, broken relationships mended, and a test to their relationship that seems impossible to overcome. What a great ending to the story :)
Gem
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Laura has really shown the growth in her writing ability, this third book is outstanding, I loved how the characters had grown to along with the writing. Christopher was as hot as ever and Isabella was sweet and caring. I absolutely love all these characters. Well done Laura.
Pat
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wonderfully written storyline that flowed flawlessly throughout the whole book and the well developed characters kept me hooked until the very last page! I felt like I was peering through a window watching as Isabella's and Christopher's story unfolded!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Stina Andersen
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Counterpoints #3 by Laura Rossi. So this is the end. The end of an amazing journey. The story of Isabella Bresciani and Christopher Taylor.

Book 3 picks right up where book 2 ended.
"How do you win against a ghost?"
After the car crash, their relationship is out in the open. Can Isabella live like Christopher, paparazzi following their every move? And the women? The ex's? But what about the secrets Isabella knows he is keeping from her? Will he ever trust her enough?
"Keeping things inside, not
M L Dyson
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the exciting conclusion of Christopher and Isabella's story. Sometimes in life it is easier to see the bad things in people and close yourself to love because in the end it would just be to painful to be hurt again. Betrayal cuts deep, lies become false truth and trust becomes almost impossible. But these two have been through so much together. They need to learn that for a person to love, truly love, they have to be vulnerable to pain and selfless for another. Can they let the past hurt ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the exciting conclusion of Christopher and Isabella’s story. After Christopher’s accident, Isabella re-evaluates her life, and comes to the decision to move forward, and that they can deal together with their love going public. This is a beautifully written story which flows seamlessly, and had me hooked and intrigued throughout. This is an amazing series, and in my opinion, is a must read for all. I am definitely a fan of this author’s work, and she is certainly on my favourites and 1-c ...more
Elizabeth Cintron
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic!

I'm sad that it came to end. I really enjoyed this story. My emotions were all over the place. With Christopher being blackmailed, Mr. Jenkins being his usual infuriating self and other news that came as a shock. I felt every emotion Isabella was feeling and probably more. I got mad, sad and I cried and then I got extremely happy. I'm sad that it came to an end but I feel happy the way it ended.
Susanna
Jul 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved how the author's writing style evolved in these three books, she matured, and her writing was so much better.
The plot was pleasant and well knit.
I was completely dragged into the reading, until Christopher ruined the moment by acting like a total moron and he lost my sympathy... I did like the story even though he made dumb decisions.
I would like to read a spin off based on Noah's story, his character really intrigued me.
Dear Laura, take it into consideration, please!
Vera Fowler
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing conclusion to a fantastic series. I felt every emotion right alone with the characters Laura Rossi has done a wonderful job writing these books I felt
Invested in the characters story's from start to finish and was sad to see it come to an end and would love to see some spin offs. I wish I could go e more than 5 stars because it definitely deserves them. I would and have recommended this series. Can't wait to see what else laura comes up with 😀😀
Pat
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Gloria Nuckols
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful ending to this fantastic trilogy. I have to say that Laura kept me guessing on how it would end. I won't tell you, you just have to read it for yourself. Fantastically written. Looking forward to her next releases.
Joy Boutwell
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the conclusion to the counterpoint series and it is amazing. You just fall in love with Christopher and Isabella. This book is full of twists and turns that keeps you guessing on what will happen next. The author did an amazing job writing these books. I recommend this series.
Susiej
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!

I honestly thought the drama was over! Oh no, Laura leads us into more twists and turns that completely shocked me! How was this going to end well? Brilliant story, such a good series. Liking forward to reading Noah's book next.
K.M. Lowe
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book 3

Ah, book 3...this was another book filled with emotion. It certainly kept us on the edge of our seat, will they, won't they? I come to love Isabella and Christopher and I was hoping for the ending they got. I look forward to another book by this author. 😊
Alison
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Takes Your Breath Away, Heart-Breaking Stars!!!

I was given this story in turn for an honest review.

Isabella decides its time to face her feelings, time to brave the outside world. With Christopher’s enemies in the background, will they fight together, or will it tear them apart?

I wasn't fully prepared for this final book in the Counterpoints Series. Laura Rossi builds you up, mind, body, and soul. You find yourself so invested in this couple, you feel like they can take on the world together,
Denise
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing conclusion to this wonderful series. I loved how Christopher pushed Isabella out of her comfort zone in these stories. What a beautiful ride this series has been. I loved most all of the characters she brought to life. I now have a tremendous book hangover. I whole heartedly recommend this series!!
Karen
Feb 16, 2018
Laura Rossi
Jul 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Leisa Prater