Start by marking “7 Dirty Lies (Tease)” as Want to Read:
7 Dirty Lies (Tease)

7 Dirty Lies (Tease)

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  58 Ratings  ·  33 Reviews
It was right out of one of my movies:
Tropical island, sexy single man, two hot nights of nameless passion.

Except instead of falling into each other's arms, we went our separate ways, never to be seen again.

Of course I thought about him all the time. The way he laughed, the way he saw right through me, the way he took no shit as his strong hands roamed my body. If there
Published August 17th 2017 by Spinning Compass Publishing

To ask other readers questions about 7 Dirty Lies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 7 Dirty Lies

Isha Coleman
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
7 Dirty Lies (Tease) by Alexis Anne
The game of peek-a-boo gets naughty when the heart is involved and the hormones are on high alert. 7 Dirty Lies has the makings of a dirty movie with the emotional pull of a tried and true romance. Falling in love has never been so wickedly good.
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I did a crazy thing with this series.

The blurb of this book itself convinced me to request for the other six books in the series (although each can be read as a standalone) and now I have more to the Tease universe to satisfy my cravings after Lily's and Colt's story! I may be reading in reversed order, but who cares right?

I fell in love with those two from the start, the sizzling romance, their chemistry and Colt's great personality just made the read even sweeter. It was such a fun and sexy re
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When you pick up a book from a new author, you never know what you're gonna get. Alexis completely sucked me in like a vortex weaving a spell around my heart. To say I was extremely satisfied is an understatement. There was no unnecessary words just to fill in a period of time over months. That makes it so much more appealing.

Lily has so much negativity in her life and is in need of a retreat where she can be someone else for once. Her best friend keeps pushing her to hook up with someone especi
Katy Kitchin
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it

So honestly I haven’t had the chance to read the previous books in the Tease series. This book is the love story between Lily, the beautiful sister of Tease’s first heroine, Elizabeth, and a sexy, hardworking cowboy named Colt that she meets during a Caribbean vacation.

Firstly, we’ve got to appreciate the pun of a cowboy named Colt. Then, we’ve got to truly appreciate the man named Colt. As everyone, Colt has flaws, he’s a short tempered, overprotective, stubborn workaholic. But like his physic
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
7 Dirty Lies by Alexis Anne was a great read. Though this is a part of a series, this is a standalone. Just like the movies! Two people meet during a tropical getaway and their chemistry is off the charts. They agree to enjoy the time they have and move forward. The last thing either expected was to meet again and have their white lies exposed!

Things have been stressful as of late for Lily, so she heads to a tropical getaway. Just what she needed. I really liked Lily. She was smart, strong and
Sassy Southern
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!! This book was by far one of the best ones I have read in forever! The characters, the story line, the hot steamy moments between Lily and Colt, I could not get enough of this book!

The fact that this book is a part of a series made me so excited to go back and read about some of the other characters that I absolutely fell in love with while reading. The way this book is written it was definitely able to be read as a stand alone and I didn't even feel as though I was missing out on anythin
Janine - The world was hers for the reading
Lily is drowning in stress. When best friend Ted whisks her away to a private resort to force her to relax and hide out from real life for a bit, she never expects to meet the man of her dreams and fall in love . . .in only 2 days!

Colt is a workaholic. When his sister forces him to a tropical getaway to give him a much needed break in his routine, the last thing he expected was to form a connection with a woman he just met, especially since it is hard for him to trust others since it has burned
Dsjm Reviews
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Reviewed by: Jetana Mutter

*This book was provided for an honest review

7 Dirty Lies is the latest installment in Alexis Anne’s Tease series. I have not read the others in the series and you won’t need to either. 7 Dirty Lies follows Lilly, an actress, who is on a much needed vacation to get her mind off of major things going on in her life- things she can’t let go of temporarily to relax and unwind. That is, until Colt enters the picture. Que the meddling of the best friend and Lilly finds hersel
Chasing Away Reality
Aug 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Alexis Anne gets better with ever story she writes. Each book is filled with passion and understanding between her main characters. I love how her characters just get each other. They always have an insane connection and ability to grasp the emotions just below the surface. There's also the lack of angst that brings me back to her books. The characters are able to work through their issues like adults with communication and, in some instances, sex. No matter what, they put every emotion into the ...more
LaShanta Charles
Aug 15, 2017 rated it really liked it

Lily & Colt meet at a time in both their lives when they really just want to try to learn to relax again and while they're exactly what each other needs, they're both hesitant to truly be it. Their connection is instant and beautiful, but they only see it as temporary and a true fantasy because in 48 hours, they'll have to face the reality of never seeing each other agin.

This book had A LOT of sex scenes and while enjoyable, I found myself skipping a few of them after a while - noth
Cee Cee Houston
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lily’s best friend Ted sneaks her away to a tropical island, not to swoop her off her feet as he has no interest in her like that, but to help her. Colt is in much the same predicament, his sister dragged him to a private resort on the same island and this is where the two met for the first time.
Neither expect to meet the love of their lives but fate had other ideas and with only 2 days until both have to return to their real lives, they have a lot to pack into their time together.
When that ti
Aug 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Hollywood stars! This is a perfect read for those who are hopeless romantic!

I love discovering new authors. Who don’t? The best part of hunting and searching for new authors are to find the good ones and wonder why haven’t read her/his books before. This time I found Alexis Anne. I was glad to receive an ARC in exchange of an honest review. Her writing didn’t disappoint me. 7 Dirty Lies is the first book I read of the Tease Series and it can be read as a stand-alone.

The chemistry between Lily
Aug 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book had all the feels from the start...I loved that "Annie" and "Cowboy Colt" were eyeing each other for what seemed like hours, in comes her best friend Ted to try to and set them up. That was the beginning of their story. They spent the next 2 days together enjoying each other, but neither wanted to leave. They made a vow to meet back at the resort in a year. Well, life doesn't go according to plan.

Lily is working on a new movie and who's ranch does she end up on. Of course the lies that
Kari Hansen
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lily is an actress and it seems like everyone that is in her life, except for her best friend Ted and her sister Elizabeth, only see what she can do for them and not the real her. Ted has whisked her off to a tropical island for some rest and relaxation and all she wants to do is leave her life behind for a few days.

Colt’s entire focus is work and he needs a break so his sister has arranged a vacation for him far away from the stresses of day to day life.
When they meet they have an instant conne
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I really enjoyed this book I was hooked in the first chapter! Lily Lawrence a famous actress escapes to a tropical private resort for the rich and famous, to escape her crazy parents and the drama following her. She meets Colt Landry and has two nights of hot passion. She creates a fake alias name and tells a few white lies, she thought it would be 2 nights of fun with no strings attached but she realizes that she has feelings for him. They agree to meet b
BCD Book Review - Rachel & Jen
Amount of sex 3.5 / 5
How explicit 3 / 5
Story 4 / 5
Overall: 4 / 5

7 Dirty Lies is the seventh book in the tease series by author Alexandra Iff and a complete standalone. This is the first one that I have read in the series and had no issues with following along. Other couples from earlier books did make appearances, but not in a confusing way. It just made me want to read their stories too!

Actress Lily Lawrence and her best friend Ted fly to a wealthy and secluded island resort to unwind from her
For the love  Of romance
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lilly and Colt meet while taking some time from their busy lives. Lilly is an actress and because she is famous, she decides to use a false name and disguises herself so that Colt doesn't recognise her. They have two nights of hot passion and agree to meet on the island in a years time.
But fate has other plans for them! When Lilly's new film location is Colt's ranch, her lies quickly catch up with her.
Will they manage to get over what happened on the island and Lilly's lies or will this be the e
Treena Ross - Rockstar Book Muse
Recommends it for: Sexy Romance Readers

Nothing like love in paradise!!! Yup tropical island sexy man warm days cool breezes.

Lily is stressed and goes away to a paradise island to escapes life for a bit. Colt a complete workaholic but is forced to take some time out. He ends up in the same place as Lily.

Problem is both of them are a little afraid of their immediate attraction and feelings. They think it is temporary but who knows...I do but ou have to read this book full of sexy hot scenes to find out what happens. If you hav
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is part of a series, but I read it as a standalone and I was not confused or lost with this book. but it did make me want to go back and start from the beginning since this book was so good.
Jennifer Alexander
Oct 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lily and Colt are from 2 different worlds, but are both so stressed with family and work issues that neither can seem to find a way to relax until they meet each other. When they part, they believe they won't see each other again. Too bad Lily is thrown into Colt's world and with not all of the trut
Becky Rendon
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
I may be late to this party but I had a helluva good time. I saw the blurb and needed to read it. I had no idea 7 Dirty Lies was the seventh of a series. I do now have six new additions to my TBR.

7 Dirty Lies is sexy, sweet and fun. It is filled with a great friend, an amazing man, and woman looking for more...only she didn't know it.
I absolutely enjoyed riding along and being swept up by the story. It wasn't until a black case that tears snuck up on me.

A beautiful storybook romance with a mo
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is a I recommend this book kind of book. Alexis Anne writing flows from the beginning to the end, her words pulls at your heart strings and keeps you there to the very end!
Lilly Lawrence is on vacation to get away from the family that is something else and she meets an handsome stranger named Colt and from there things get hot but at the end of their vacation, they decide to meet in one year at the same place.
Back to real life Lilly get a part in a movie and low and behold who does she
Once Upon A Romance  Blog
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow this story is beautiful. Lily and Colt have a couple nights of amazing times together and when their trip cuts short they go their separate ways. When they meet up again the chemistry is still their between the two of them but the trust is not. Lily and Colt have to find their ways past the lies in order to have their happy ending. Because their happy ending would be epic. This story just sucks you right on in from the first word. It can be read as a standalone but if you have read the other ...more
Paula D
Aug 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lily is stressed, overloaded needs a break. Colt loves his job it's his life focus. Both meet at a resort there send to and have hot time! Then real life comes into play and they meet again but Lily lied about her name and Colt has a wealthy family and now there working together. The tension is raw between them but Colt can't trust Lily so Lily decides to show Colt he can. Great angst, sexy romance! Definitely a page turner and perfect ending. 4/5 stars ****Reviewed for Sweet & Spicy Read pr ...more
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really really enjoyed this book!

This was my first book by this Author and after having read 7 Dirty Lies I can say without a doubt I will be going back through her other books and getting up to speed!

Balancing the steamy with the sweet to perfect this book had more depth to it than I realized!

I loved the way these two met and then how they coincidence!

There was some angst and some tension which seemed to be the perfect amount for this tale of love!

This book, for me, was such
Tania's Book Blog
Aug 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the first time I've ever read a book in this series and it didn't disappoint. I don't even need to read the other books in the series.

Lily and Colt met while both on vacation but under different circumstances. They were both from different worlds but that didn't stop Lily. Things progressed then there was a bump in the road which was then all forgiven. Colt loved her fiercely and these two were ridiculously on fire.

I voluntarily accepted an advanced reader copy of this book.
Aug 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was asked by the author for an honest review.

7 Dirty Lies is the first book I've read by Alexis Anne and it can definitely be read as a stand alone story. I liked the author's writing style and appreciated that it didn't have many of the frustrating misunderstandings/miscommunications that often make up the "plot" of romance novels.

7 Dirty Lies was a light, entertaining story. I'm interested in reading more of the Tease series.
E.A. DeBoest
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved it!!!
Lily and Colt are so romantic with their words of poetry, and they're incredibly hot every time they get tangled up in the sheets!
What was supposed to be a fling on a vacation they were both shoved into, became so much more when their paths crossed again. They grew as friends and fell in love as they worked through all the deceit.
It's a beautiful love story!
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
7 Dirty Lies (ARC) by Alexis Anne: ***** Wow! What an amazing story...
This is an emotionally satisfying story. A great storyline, well written with likable characters and an epic romance. I loved it and couldn't put it down. Disclosure: I am voluntarily reviewing an ARC of this book.
Cynthia Shong
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A must read

Just loved this story line, hope you will continue in another book down the line. Can't wait to stsrt another of your stories.
Alexis Anne is the author of the steamy The Storm Inside series and the sexy Tease series. Her novel, Tempt, was featured on A recovering archaeologist, she loves writing stories about passionate people overcoming mistakes and finding where they belong (amidst some equally passionate sexy-times). Her heroines are smart, her heroes are strong, and her stories are always close to h ...more
More about Alexis Anne...

Romance Deals

• Everything We Keep (Everything #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • A Merciful Truth (Mercy Kilpatrick #2)
    $4.99 $2
  • Before I Knew (The Cabots, #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • Spiraled (Callahan & McLane #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Bailey (Ace Security #3)
  • The Girl in Times Square: A Novel
    $10.99 $1.99
  • A Daring Arrangement (The Four Hundred, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Return to Homecoming Ranch (Pine River Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up Book 1)
    $3.99 $2
  • A Merciful Death (Mercy Kilpatrick #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Accidentally Hers (Sterling Canyon, #1)
  • The Third Wish: A Novella
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Walking on Her Grave (Rogue River, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Repressed (Deadly Secrets, #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • Beautiful Broken Promises (Broken #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Chosen (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #15)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • From Sand and Ash
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Dreamology
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
    $3.99 $2
  • Out of Control (Troubleshooters, #4)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
  • The Devil's Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Chilled (Bone Secrets, #2)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Bearly in Control (Shifters Undercover, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
  • Sheltering Rain
    $9.49 $1.99
  • She Can Scream (She Can Series, Book 3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)