Start by marking “Memoir of "A Sloppy, Spineless, Creature": Surviving My Family and the British Class System” as Want to Read:

4.67  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review
With candor and dry wit, Rose Dudley recounts her early years as an only child of divorced parents, brought up by a mentally unbalanced grandmother and struggling with the British class system, the challenges of which, she claims affected all her future relationships.
Her characters, so typical of those we see in British dramas, come alive on the page and provide many
Published July 2nd 2017

To ask other readers questions about Memoir of "A Sloppy, Spineless, Creature", please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Memoir of "A Sloppy, Spineless, Creature"

·  3 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Memoir of "A Sloppy, Spineless, Creature": Surviving My Family and the British Class System
Trudy Jaskela
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
To be raised in such a chaotic dysfunctional family with divorced parents, an alcoholic father, a "crazy" grandmother who lived with Rose and her mother, then being sent to a prestigious school where she was definitely the "country pumpkin" certainly proves that this book is a not correctly titled. Rose has a strong spine, writes with honesty and wonderful wit.
Emily O'Dell