Start by marking “This Moment Is Your Miracle: Spiritual Tools to Transcend Fear and Experience the Power of the Present Moment” as Want to Read:

Written by a world-renowned teacher of A Course in Miracles, this book reveals the profound power of the present moment and shows how tapping into it using practical insights and simple exercises can fortify your spirit against fear, break down perceived limitations and your sense of separation, and help you manifest a life of joy, oneness, and serenity.

We all feel isolate
Published February 2nd 2019 by Reveal Press

Jenny Donner
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Much more than a book
This Moment Is Your Miracle is a wonderful, practical guide for life. With a voice of gentleness it speaks with profound clarity offering tools to pass straight through the complications of everyday life into peace of mind.

I feel that David Hoffmeister is someone who we can rely on as a clear teacher and guide and This Moment is Your Miracle is a simple delight for everyone on the spiritual path, the beginner as well as people who have gone very deep on the path of Self-act
Marie
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We sampled this book in our community. We did the exercises to see how it felt and what the impact was. As a result, I have written this review about it...

I feel this book is a living, breathing and vibrating guide that enabled me to dive into our inherent innocence, that eternal peace within. Each chapter is an entry point into the labyrinth of the very confused and fearful mind. But, by the time the exercise is done, if it is done prayerfully, mindfully and committedly at the end, I felt my he
Kenneth Clifford
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been lucky enough to have had a look through this book due to doing some proofreading on it. I have to say I love it. What I love about this book is it is super simple to read and I like simple and its super practical and I like practical. I will be getting a hard copy of this for sure.
Julie Bergeron
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was part of a test group for the exercises of this book. With a little dedication and willingness and in a short period of time (3 days), a big load of guilt and fear was released from me. I had carried it around for more than 30 years. Needless to say, my life is more bright, joyfull and peaceful than never before. Thank you thank you thank you! I recommend this book to every one seeking happiness.
Nicolas Texier
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm part of a test group for this book and I just feel that this book is very simple and yet so profound in helping you go from these deep teachings into their practical application.

This is what I have always been drawn to by David Hoffmeister, the depth of his teachings and practical application of them. It is only through applying teachings in our very own day to day lives that we can truly experience their reality and have a transfer of training in all aspects of our life. This book, at least
Greg D
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book simply has what very few spiritual awakening books have—over 30 years of uncompromising devotion, and a comprehensive lived experience reflected in the parables and teachings found here. This Moment is Your Miracle has answered all my questions because it gives me a map of the mind, and will not distract me with worldly goals, but with the singular goal of peace of mind. The spiritual journey expressed in this book is thorough and simple, bringing clarity and light.

I have read the dra
Michael Caruana
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
David Hoffmeister has written many books and each one is such a wonderful help for Self Realization, Enlightenment, Awakening, or whatever resonates for you, that describes waking up from the illusory dream of separation from our source! I have looked at the draft, This Moment is Your Miracle is a miracle for waking up! Chapter after chapter of practical teachings and tools that are so supportive on this journey home. These tools are tried and proven daily with the community that immediately sur ...more
Susan Haynes
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
David Hoffmeister shines a Light on our true Self and beckons us to move into the peace of God. In these times of angry, polarized energy on the political front, challenges of extreme weather patterns, and the internet giving us graphic feedback of the worldly trials and tribulations, David elucidates and inspires a way out of what are but projections from our ego minds. Indeed, says David, sinking back into the soft and gentle presence of the observer is the whole purpose of the spiritual journ ...more
Renee G.
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This Book!!

I was given the opportunity to preview and review TMIYM and have to say, like A Course in Miracles, this book is a gift to all and a masterpiece! I could read it everyday til the end of time. Once I discovered David and his global community it did not take long to develop an immeasurable and expanding appreciation for them! Like David confirms in this book and Life-teachings, "Love is completely transparent, It's an open book!!" May you and your loved ones experience all the miracles
Kristen Marcoux
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
For the open mind—the willing reader—this is a book that can inspire profound transformation.

It opens with the line: "All we need to do is go within to find the answer of love." And that's the key point here. David's immaculate purpose, and the humility that comes from authentically "walking his talk" is evident. This is an invaluable tool; one that guides you to look within for the answers.

So often in spirituality what's missing is the practical application. Yet, this book offers a number of e
Jessica Rarey
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
'This Moment is Your Miracle' is a compilation of many topics that are critical to Spiritual growth. All are aimed at healing and uncovering unconscious patterns and beliefs. It is truly a gift for whoever is blessed to read it. This book has a tremendous potential for healing the willing and ready mind. It is a great way to be introduced to the deep teachings of David Hoffmeister, if you've never had the delight of listening to him speak or reading his many books.

I have been honored to witnes
Calico
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"This Moment is Your Miracle" by David Hoffmeister is the next 'Power of Now"... It takes the principles of "A Course in Miracles" and puts them in simple language of how to apply them to a life, no matter where your circumstances find you. I particularly LOVE the exercises sprinkled throughout the book that allow one to really go deeper into our life with an ACIM principle. There was one about people pleasing (co-dependency) that I found very helpful... I found layers of people pleasing skills ...more
Erik Archbold
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this book because it has the potential of reaching everyone, regardless of their spiritual beliefs. Similar to Eckhart Tolle's "The Power of Now", it's profoundly deep, yet accessible to all.

Thank you David, for your unwavering commitment to DEMONSTRATING the truth for us all! My life has been blessed by your example in SOOOOO many ways I cannot even begin to fathom! It is my prayer that this book will bring that same degree of blessing to everyone. ❤
Jackie S
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There is so much helpful information packed into this little book. It's an amazing guide for anyone who is exploring spirituality, including practical exercises. It's not just a good read, it's a tool for Awakening! It's not one of those that just sits on the shelf collecting dust. It's one that I will refer to often.
Lisa Wood
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This moment is your miracle! No, really! This moment is your miracle! Can you feel the joy in that statement? Can you feel the power? The title speaks of this deepest, most profound truth, seemingly difficult to grasp. And it is yet so simple, it merely takes a willingness to see. We have been blinded by eons of conditioning, insisting we knew the way to peace and happiness. We look around, seeing a world in turmoil and pain. We see at the most basic level that something is very wrong with this ...more
Marga Jansen
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As I have the chance to pre-read the book, I can say that This Moment Is Your Miracle truly is a miracle on its own. It is a light to read book and at the same time it has a deep content.
David always points to the 99% practice and 1% principle. His loving approach and his clarity are so present in this book. The exercises are a very practical and helpful tool, you can use during the day. A few more weeks to go before I have it in my hands!
Stefan Mortensen
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
David Hoffmeister's This Moment is Your Miracle is a delightful and practical guide for the awakening mind. I highly recommend this light-filled gem of a book!
Sevi Moukrioti
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
David Hoffmeister is truly a Miracle to this world!

Dan Wetzel
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There's a big difference between reading A Course in Miracles and experiencing what it says. This Moment Is Your
Miracle written by David Hoffmeister is such an experience. As I read through its pages I am privy to the experiences that David has had in his life which come from the practice of listening to and
following guidance available and present to all of us. Anyone who reads this book who has a yearning for awakening, for the return home to the remembrance of the Divine, will be encouraged
Andy Pej
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've read a "sneak preview" of this book and it was absolutely amazing. 10/10 A+++ I would recommend this book to literally everyone in the world. It speaks to a universal experience beyond words and theology, and anyone can relate to it. David Hoffmeister's books are uncompromisingly profound and full of depth and wisdom, and this one takes it to another level.
Lieselotte Nickmans
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This Moment Is Your Miracle is the best, most practical book for spiritual awakening that I've ever read. It addresses every step so clearly. Together with David's parables, it becomes ever so fun and comprehensible to read. I'm very grateful I finally found the book that answers all my questions and gives me the tools to practice every second of the day.
Troy Groff
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-most-enjoyed
I could go on and on about how great and life changing this book is but in truth I'm not the best writer. I will say this, this is the best book I have read by David Hoffmeister to date. I will cherish it among a few other of my spiritual books that I have. I also am thinking that this is one of the best books to give to friends, family and just about anyone to share the knowledge and wisdom within and on every page. The exercises at the end of each chapter are so thought provoking and such inva ...more
Jason Warwick
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just diving into this book. Thanks for all the work done to get something out so simple and easy to understand :) I love the stories and anecdotes. I feel peaceful 😇
Colin Carter
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I honestly think that everyone on the planet would benefit from reading this book because everyone has a deep desire to be happy and to know love and to know themselves as wholly loving and perfectly innocent. It can be read in a variety of ways: For those hungry for inspiring ideas to absorb you may relish reading through it in a few days; for those who want to absorb its ideas on a deeper level a steadier approach would be recommended and for those who feel such a willingness to really heal an ...more
Mike Graves
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing book!
The perfect read for those who are new or interested in spiritual studies.
David takes the core principals of truth found in A Course in Miracles and explaines them in a way that makes them much easier to understand and apply.
He uses examples and metaphores from his own personal experience and the experiences of others that brings them to life.
Other books on these principals were helpful for me but not like this one.
I have studied the Course for almost 20 years and the sub
Jerry Smith
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Are you stumbling toward the light on your spiritual path or have you reached rock bottom in a fear driven life where you feel the victim of the world you see? If so, This Moment is Your Miracle could well be the answer to your prayers.

David Hoffmeister is an internationally recognized teacher of A Course in Miracles. He has walked his talk for 30+ years. His latest book is a very practical guide for facilitating healing of the mind by identifying the blocks in awareness to Love’s presence.

The
Michael C
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've been reading this book before I go to bed and having a deep peaceful night's rest. I am so grateful to Living Miracles and David Hoffmeister for a wonderful approach to ACIM teachings for practical application. David makes it easy to apply to everything that comes up in mind. Thank you Spirit !!
Leeza Robertson
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was ok
This book is interesting to a point. Which is why I am giving it 2.5 stars. I am guessing fans of A Course in Miracles will be all over this book and I do believe that is who it is pitched to. So if you love ACIM this book is for you. For everyone else, it might be worth a gloss over if you are wanting to awaken or have just gotten started on your spiritual journey.
Lady Lex
Nov 11, 2018
Fernanda Negrini
Nov 16, 2018
  • Between Death & Life: Conversations with a Spirit
  • The Having: The Secret Art of Feeling and Growing Rich
  • The Essential Path: Making the Daring Decision to Be Who You Truly Are
  • The Positive Shift: Mastering Mindset to Improve Happiness, Health, and Longevity
  • The Sacred Band (Acacia, #3)
  • Brain Body Diet: 40 Days to a Lean, Calm, Energized, and Happy Self
  • Frequency: The Power of Personal Vibration
  • Someday Is Not a Day in the Week: 10 Hacks to Make the Rest of Your Life the Best of Your Life
  • Happy: The Journal: A chance to write joy into every day and let go of perfect
  • Before I Won
  • Get Ready!: A Step-by-Step Planner for Maintaining Your Financial First Aid Kit
  • Motivate THIS!: How to Start Each Day with an Unstoppable Attitude to Succeed Regardless of Your Circumstances
  • The Hormone Fix: The natural way to balance your hormones, burn fat and alleviate the symptoms of the perimenopause, the menopause and beyond
  • Purpose: Thoughts for Self-Contemplation and Meditation on various aspects of Life
  • Mantras in Motion: Manifesting What You Want through Mindful Movement

Type of Organization: Spirituality

Occupation: Spiritual teaching and leadership

Area of Distribution: International

Expertise: Public speaking, writing, guiding

University/Degree: Bachelor of Urban Planning and Associate of Arts, University of Cincinnati

Title: Author, Minister, Mystic, Metaphysics, healing, movies