Start by marking “My Brother's Best Friend (Soulmates #6)” as Want to Read:
My Brother's Best Friend (Soulmates #6)

My Brother's Best Friend

(Soulmates #6)

Margot Roberts has loved Landon Bishop for as long as she can remember. Unfortunately, so has the rest of her family, which has made it impossible for her to break out of the friend zone.

Until now.

Margot

He wasn’t just the best man at my brother’s wedding.

He was the best man, period.

I knew it deep in my bones the first day I met him.

Well, maybe not the first day. I was
Kindle Edition, 1, 379 pages
Published July 5th 2017 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about My Brother's Best Friend, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Brother's Best Friend

Start your review of My Brother's Best Friend (Soulmates #6)
taveena kade
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was ok
***2.5 stars***
I don’t really know what else to say, other than how annoying it was to read about Landon doing things “for Margot’s own good.” I would say it felt like it was less him protecting her and more him saving face. There were obviously better moments like in the quote below, but Landon wasn’t my a very great character in my opinion.

“I’ve been crazy about you for a lot longer than you realize.”

“No, you haven’t. You wouldn’t even be talking to me right now if I hadn’t been repeatedly
Sangria
Jul 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Just a straight up cute best friends brothers romance. Both characters are like able. Good, easy, beach romantic read.
Robyn
Jul 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.25 Stars
Kristy Dean
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great story

This was a great read. The author did a great job with allowing you to feel what the characters were feeling. It's a story I will be reading again as well as other books by her. Long story no cliffhanger.
Overview. Margot, Matt and Landon grew up together. Even though Margot was Matts younger (2yrs) sister, and Landon was their next door neighbor from age 8 to college. They were all more like 1 big happy family vs friends/ brother sister. But over the years Landon and Margot deeply
Karen Creeley
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Read this book in one sitting, once I started I couldn't put it down. Landon has loved Margot for most of his life but hasn't acted on his feelings because he is her brothers best friend. Margot has loved Landon most of her life but kept her feelings to herself. Now adults living in the same city, working at the same firm will they give in to their feelings? Will life long friends become lovers? A beautiful touching story, you can't help but fall in love with both Landon and Margot. A book. ...more
Colleen
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The title needs to be changed

Okay, it could have been called "My Best Friend" . The Brother part is totally an excuse for these two.
This is my first book from this Author, but not my last.
It was difficult to put this book down. I used my Sunday morning to read and I enjoyed every chapter and verse.
Landon had a lot of issues but he was intelligent enough to realize that Margot was the Best Friend he had.

tina Stewart
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved the this book

The Characters were easy to fall in love with and i hated when i was finished. A very good love story
Atlanta Whitlock
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I’m seriously running out of words to describe Hazel Kelly’s work, yet again she has written such an amazing, captivating book, that you just get swept right into the story. I wanted it to carry on, but as always amazing books have to come to an end somewhere. I honestly don’t think that I’ll ever tire of reading anything written by Hazel as she knows how to bring her stories together, I love that you get to hear about characters from other books and that they all intertwine in some way. Each ...more
Kris
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hazel is one of my favorite authors, and like always, did not disappoint.

Margot had her sights set on Landon since such a young she didn't even understand them, just that she wanted hoped at some point/age he would feel the same way she did.

Landon could never ignore how the world shown just a little brighter when his best friends little sister was in the room, but there in lied the problem she was just too young, and no matter how many times tried to close the door on the possibility of them, he
Angela
Aug 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Such amazing books, all well written in their own way. I was quite surprised and noticed that characters in previous books of the series were mentioned. First Christophe but only thinking of it as a conincidence of name. But when Margot mentioned Isabelle Jennings, it vaguely sounded familiar to IZZY from book 2 "My Best Friend's Brother" of the soulmate series.

Even though "My Best Friend's Brother" is my favorite of all 6. It was such a pleasure to read this. Some aspects were similar from
Nyx D.
Jul 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Landon & Margot
She's off limits from the start...but she wants him, always has. Landon harbors a secret longing for his best friends little sister. Margot has loved Landon since she was a young girl. Now she's all grown up, and working under his nose at the same ad agency. One thing leads to another, and her brother is going to hit the roof. Will they have the courage to own up to their hearts desire(and her big brother)? A fun read to find their HEA.
Received as an ARC, voluntarily
Jill  Kirtley
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My Brother's Best Friend is the sixth book in the Soulmate's series of standalone novels by Hazel Kelly. It has everything needed to make it an absolute must read. Margot and Landon are the best of characters who've had a deep connection since childhood but when their feelings for each other become deeper Landon fears losing what they already have. It's a heart warming romantic read that's sexy and fun, but of course true love never runs smoothly (or so they say.) With friendships tested, will ...more
Mickey C
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
First Time

This was my first time to read this author. I enjoyed this book but I thought it took a bit too long to finally get the couple together.
Having said that, I did like that they had a history, starting in childhood. I also really liked that Margot had such wonderful parents. It takes special people to open their home and their hearts to a child not their own who really needs them and their family as Landon did.
Also, I'm all for happy endings and Hazel didn't disappoint!. Thank you Hazel.
Stacey
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I feel like a broken record because once again it's.... another HOME RUN for Ms. Kelly. Such a great story from start to finish. Love Landon and Margot's story...from their meeting as children and the growth of their relationship to adulthood. It is so important to be aware of how life experiences can shape our future, sometimes for the better sometimes not. This novel touches on how we choose to deal with this can have such a drastic difference in the direction of our own HEA. I highly ...more
Margery Baker
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
SWEET HOT SEXY AND AMAZING READ!!!!
AMAZING even for Ms. Kelly!!
Even if you haven’t read her books before, you will find this to be a wonderful story about a college graduate starting her career as an intern for an advertising firm. Margot establishes her abilities and is assigned to a potential account with Landon. Having had a crush on him since she was six, she is thrilled with the opportunity. The writing as always is terrific as are the characters and the story.
I voluntarily reviewed an
Pavithra Gunasekaran
Oct 25, 2018 rated it did not like it
A drag

The plot is okay. Nothing new, usual brother's best friend and sister romance.. What makes the book bad is the conversation, very boring and very artificial. The dirty talking parts are cringe worthy.. There are so many unnecessary chapters like the interview.. I think the author is not a native English speaker probably from some part of Asian so the language is more bookish learnt than that is used in everyday.... Also the characters are immature
Emma Roberts
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love the soulmate series and this book just adds the the brilliant collection! This is Margot and Landon's story, friends since childhood and Margot has always had a thing for Landon...... what would happen to their friendship if thing changed?!? Could they deal with it?!?!
Fabulous read and had me hooked from the beginning. Brilliant as always from Hazel Kelly.
Penni
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This author knows what we like to read and she gives it to us! And each book is better than the last! Her characters are well written and their stories are written in a way that reaches right into our hearts and provoke all of our emotions and feelings... from despair to hope to love. Landon & Margot's story is a sweet story!
Melissa
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was ok
Cheesy, but Cute

Title says it all. It was cheesy, a nonsensical read, but cute.

I went into expecting for the over the top cheese, and that is what I got.

Romances are not my usual genre, so I can't say that it was a great read. It killed some time. If romances are your thing, you'll probably enjoy it. I am not the best judge on whether or not it was a good romance.
Angelina
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I struggled to get into this book, so put it down and came back a few days later. I then stuck with it and slowly became involved in the story. I found Landon hard to like as he kept messing Margot around, and even though he made a sacrifice for her towards the end, he also hurt her with his subsequent actions. A good read though and I'd definitely read anything else by this author
Melanie
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Sorry it was a DNF for me. I got 23% in but wasn't really feeling the writing style nor the characters. I found Landon came across a bit too in touch with his feelings (Sorry but I tend to like bad boys) and Margot isn't someone I warmed too. I can see from reviews many others loved this book so please take my review with a pinch of salt, this book wasn't for me but could be for you.
Massanutten Regional Library
Hunter, Village patron, July 2017, 4 stars:

Overall a good story with likable characters. At some points, the plot was a little cheesy and even moved a little fast near the end. But overall, it was a good read.
Opinionated
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hazel does it again!

Another amazing Hazel Kelly story! I am loving this series!
Other romance writers could learn alot from the way Hazel structures and creates her beautiful, warm, romantic, and sexy roller coaster rides of literary enjoyment!
I can't wait for the next one!
Patty Vowell
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an ARC and I am voluntarily choosing to leave a review for it. This was the 6th book in “The SoulMate Series” and it quickly became a favorite of mine with the forbidden brother’s best friend storyline. I thought this book was absolutely amazing.
Penny
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet

Surprisingly sweet story with enough going on to keep the attention. Very well written with well thought out transitions. The characters are believable and it was enjoyable to get to know them. Definitely recommend.
emily
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: love, soulmates
Was this the last chance

Landon and Margot are family. Not by blood but Landon is the brothers best mate and been Part of the family since they were kids. Matt asked Landon to look out for Margot as she begins a new job at the company he worked at. The couple begin a project together since Margot gets a break when she gets courght. Margot then shows Landon just how she feels about him and it turns out he feels the same. When their boss finds out about the relationship between them he gives Landon
Limecello
Sep 11, 2019 added it
Shelves: 2019, dnf
I love the friends to lovers/forbidden romance of sibling's best friend and I've enjoyed Hazel Kelly books in the past but this one was just ... no.

It was just clunky and over the top and seemed so forced - major disappointment and I DNF'd it
Trina Raven
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous book

This book is unbelievable,love these stories two good friends who grew up together ,fell in love and just waited waited
Brooklyn Thomas
Dec 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed it. Very cute

I really enjoyed this. It wasn’t over the top it was just enough. Could’ve used more excitement and conflicts though.
Gem
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Must Read

Beautifully written and enjoyable read. Loved the characters. Definitely worth reading. Recommend everyone to read it. Held me captivated throughout.

• Bad Guy (Providence Prep High School #1)
  • The Rules (Off-Limits, #2)
  • Bad Stepbrother: A Stepbrother Romance (Bad Boy Romance)
  • The Shy Girl and the Football Star (The Sunday Lunchers Book 1)
  • Mine
  • Stepbrother With Benefits 7 (Stepbrother with Benefits : Second Season, #1)
  • Stepbrother With Benefits 8 (Stepbrother with Benefits - Second Season #2)
  • Tough Guy (Providence Prep High School #2)
  • My Brother's Best Friend
  • Stepbrother With Benefits 6 (Stepbrother with Benefits : First Season, #6)
  • Ex's Best Friend
  • Addicted (Bad Boy Stepbrothers, #1)
  • Stepbrother With Benefits 12  (Stepbrother with Benefits - Second Season #6)
  • Broken Hill Honor (Broken Hill High #5.5)
  • Falling for My Best Friend's Brother (One Night Stand, #2)
  • Full Contact: A College Reverse Harem Romance
  • My Brother's Best Friend
  • Stepbrother With Benefits 9  (Stepbrother with Benefits - Second Season #3)
Hazel Kelly is an Amazon bestselling author who writes sweet and steamy romance that will make you smile all over.

When she's not traveling the globe in search of cozy hammocks to write in, she enjoys tackling her tbr list with a nice big glass of anything will do. She lives in Dublin with a charming Irishman and their three-legged furbaby.

For updates (and warm fuzzies!) follow Hazel on:
Facebook

Soulmates (8 books)
  • Roommates (Soulmates, #1)
  • My Best Friend's Brother (Soulmates, #2)
  • The Boy Next Door (Soulmates, #3)
  • First Love (Soulmates #4)
  • Out of Bounds (Soulmates #5)
  • Neighbors (Soulmates #7)
  • Undercover Boss (Soulmates #8)