Start by marking “Bed Of Lies Volume 3” as Want to Read:
Bed Of Lies Volume 3

Bed Of Lies Volume 3

(Bed of Lies #3)

Synopsis to come!
Published (first published August 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Bed Of Lies Volume 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bed Of Lies Volume 3

Start your review of Bed Of Lies Volume 3
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
This is volume three of the Bed of Lies series. Make sure you read volume one and two first as these books are too good to miss out on.

I was clapping my hands with joy as this volume is even darker than the previous ones. I read this in one sitting. I couldn’t put it down. Niquel has yet again wrote a deliciously dark story.
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
Although these may be considered standalones to get the real depth of Linc's twisted and sick world you should start with volume 1 !! They are quick reads so there really isn't a reason not to start from the beginning. We have seen Linc destroy girl after girl in volume one it was Whitney , volume two it is Tricia who we still keep tabs on and of course we cannot forget the crazy RED !! But here in volume 3 we get a taste of Reeva , the long lost sister, and Ling - I am thinking Ling may be one ...more
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰

This is Vol 3 in the Bed of Lies series. I recommend you read the first 2 vols first.
I really couldn’t wait to get stuck into this one I am loving this series so much, I felt this one was darker than the first 2 and I loved every minute of it it is a dark series.
So much happens in this one a few twists I never saw coming. This one is about Ling story how she came to America with her father and was working with him till she meets Damon but Ling doesn’t trust Damon and she has every right not
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
Volume 3 is darker than the other volumes in this series, as I have said before each can technically be read a standalone as each one centers on a different girl; however, we do see the continuance of the sicko, Linc. We knew he was the devil and it comes out even more in this book. Like Tricia, for those of us who have read the other volumes your heart breaks for her still and then we meet, Ling. While these dark reads are so wrong, they are so right and keep you wanting to know more about what ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Bed of Lies series has me all up in arms, because it pulls so many insane emotions out of me, with rage at the forefront. Some may ask why I keep reading it? Well, even with all of my intense rage at the dark douchebag Linc, I cannot help but need to know what's going to happen next! It feeds all of my dark & twisty feelings that I bury deep down on top of that. Not to mention, Niquel is just brilliant, diabolically evil, but brilliant, and I have a serious addiction to her off the charts ta ...more
Anett Simonsen
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What the f*ck once again Niquel wrote a really, really dark book, once again it is super good. You get to know Ling in this book and once again we meet Linc. We discover more to his disturbing universe but also a bit more of his background. This time you also get to meet more people in the dark universe Niquel has created so beautifully.
But to quote my review of vol. 2:
“Wow just WOW! This book is dark AF – proceed with caution and that in mind. The book was lit, I could not put it down. It took
Carrie White
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I’m absolutely obsessed with the Bed Of Lies series.
I’m addicted to her process, the make believe turned into one’s reality; as though your that character, feeling that particular character in motion at that time, the crazy mindset that becomes Ms. Niquel’s creations!!!!
This makes your heart-ache & break unknowingly transforming into wanting to die. Feeling what Ling went through, as well as the faceless others…. Used, absurdly abused, extremely assaulted in sadistic ways you can’t fathom.
Linc
Sharon
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was ok
It saddens me to write this review. I truly loved the basic stories in this series, but the execution was just painful throughout. I thought maybe as the books went on they would get better, but I just got more frustrated. I forced myself to finish since I wanted to know the end, but it was not good. I love dark reads so anything with non-con is my type of read, but these just missed the mark. The writing is juvenile and just really needs a good Beta team and editor. It would be a great story on ...more
Teri
Sep 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
This the third book of this series, which if you have gotten this far you now realize each is a standalone read, is just as dark as the first. The horrors experienced are vivid and disturbing but delivered with a well written story. The thing that disturbs me the most is that little voice that says, "if it were me I would have. . . " yeah we all have it, but also know that if it were us it wouldn't be so different. The twisted actions become even more disturbing when you realize it is truly some ...more
Paula M. C. Basílio
This is the third book of Bed of Lies series, and now we meet the journey of Ling, until she meet Linc and her life changes forever.
Linc once again is a crazy man who wants to make an army of Lincolns and he won't give up on this.
Is super exciting the way the action works and the way that Ling face her life.
Niquel wrote this book with all the power of a good dark romance has. You want to read this book until the end to know what's going to happen with the enemies.
Although, I think this book wa
Linda Rea
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As we join Linc he is on the hunt for a new captive and he picks Ling a girl who was helping her Dad at the family bakery. Ling is treating in the most horrible ways but she is a fighter and they really have their hands full. His wife is still in the picture and then his sister shows up and there is a lot of crazy stuff going on. If you like dark, twisted violent stories you will be very happy and mixed with a little bit of hope makes it perfect.
I requested this book for free from the author an
United Indie Book Blog
Oct 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
This series just gets better and better. Linc is back doing what he does best in a quest to have more little linc’s. This time it’s Ling’s story and it’s one roller coaster of a ride with a few twists and turns which you don’t see coming. It’s darker than the first two books and Linc really is a monster but not half as much as his sister who is just pure evil. I couldn’t put it down and I look forward to reading more from this author. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this book.
Reviewe
Wendy Livingstone
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd volume in this amazing series, and the first two needs to be read first, in my opinion anyway. As with all of this extremely talented author’s work, she just seem to get better and better as she goes along. This story is action packed with twists & turns throughout, which all lead to one awesome rollercoaster ride. This is a darker read, and I was hooked and intrigued from the very beginning. I cannot wait to read more of this authors work, and I highly recommend her work for all ...more
Kellane Ayanna Mitchener
Dark and utterly engrossing in a perverse and satisfying way...

Linc is back at it again and I did miss him in a twisted way. He's back to doing what he does best if you that's what you think but with some new tricks up his sleeve. Ling is a strong character and unfortunately she knows what's in store for her. Now Reeva is added into the mix his sister and I can't wait to see all the other dirty tricks she has up her sleeve. Great job Niquel as always!!!
Melissa Parnell
Oct 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
This series simultaneously disturbs me and captivates me at the same time. I think this volume was even darker than the first two if that is even possible. It is so different and I have really enjoyed it.

The twists and turns have me completely addicted. I so thought this was the conclusion, but there is definitely more story to be told and I can't wait to read more and see where Niquel is going to take this story, because I definitely won't be able to guess.

Lesley Robson
Oct 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Jenny
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this book and series! Very dark and it will keep you on the edge of your seat the entire time your reading. You think you know what will happen but you have no idea until boom, it happens. Ling is taken and sold to Linc who is a monster.
*ARC provided for an honest review. Magic Beyond The Covers Book Blog *
Katrina
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
more sick and twisted than the previous books. Linc will stop at nothing to get what he wants and his enemy will do anything to bring him down, even if it means hurting innocent people.
bed of lies volume 3 is a well written dark read.
Véronique Laplante Grenier
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really love the third book in the Bed of lies serie. Had a hard time to put it down. Cannot wait to read more in that serie.

I have received an arc of this book.
Michele Del Rey
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was dark, sexy, and hot. I thought this series could not get any hotter, I was wrong. This story was so hard to put down, I was up until four am. It was worth the lack of sleep.
Andrea Britton
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Couldn’t stop reading! Totally addictive! A lot goes on in Vol 3! I will extend my review on release day! All I’ll say is if you love dark mind f$&ks then you will thoroughly enjoy Bed Of Lies Vol 3!
Julia Harley
rated it it was ok
Sep 28, 2017
Niquel Niquel
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: 2017-reads
Little monster
Oct 12, 2017
Trisha
Sep 27, 2017
Catherine Coffman
I couldn’t wait for the third book in The Bed of Lies Series! Linc is one of my favorite villains. He does what he wants and takes what he wants. Red his wife is still evil. In this installment we get to read Ling’s story.

Long had a hard start in life growing. Long and her father come to America for freedom. She’s working with her father at their bakery when she meets Damon.

Damon is handsome and a charmer but when she goes on a date with him she knows there’s something creepy about him. This i
Debbie Rodriguez
Candice Shaffer
Shannon Garrett
Heather Marocco
Sep 26, 2017
Niquel is a self diagnosed coffee addict, lover of rice and beans, and chocolate—preferably not all together. She’s the creator of multiple stories full of love, passion, and power. She may toss in a ghost story every once in a while.

When she’s not busy taking care of her two little girls, she's writing or creating graphics. Or you can find her binge watching TV with her significant other.

Boston b

Bed of Lies (3 books)
  • Bed Of Lies Volume 1 (Bed of Lies #1)
  • Bed Of Lies Volume 2