Start by marking “The Curse (The Supernatural Pet Sitter #2)” as Want to Read:
The Curse (The Supernatural Pet Sitter #2)

The Curse

(The Supernatural Pet Sitter #2)

Pepper Neely is no stranger to dangerous situations.

In The Supernatural Pet Sitter: The Magic Thief, the young gnome defeated an evil witch who was stealing magic from the Familiars that Pepper took care of. She wouldn’t have survived without the intervention of a pack of werewolves, who endured painful, fiery spells to save Pepper’s life.

Now Pepper is determined to repay
Published July 6th 2017 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about The Curse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Curse

N.N. Light
Pepper is back for another great adventure and this time, she’s tackling an ancient curse. In Pepper’s last book (The Supernatural Pet-Sitter: The Magic Thief), she and her best friend, Luna, escaped the clutches of an evil witch, thanks to a pack of werewolves. Pepper wants to pay back the werewolves somehow and even goes so far as to visit the pack leader. He shows her how much pain the curse inflicts on the werewolves and she decides then and there to reverse the curse.

When Pepper confronts t
Barb (Boxermommyreads)
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
When Diane contacted me and asked if I was interested in reading Pepper's latest adventure, it was a no-brainer to agree, especially since I enjoyed the first novel so much. All of my favorites are back - Luna, Pepper's best friend, her Grandma Nonna, and even Mr. O'Brien and King Arhur, my favorite familiar from book one, play important roles. This book shares with the reader a lot of history and the reader starts to get a better understanding of why the witches, gnomes and werewolves all have ...more
Autumn
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
We received this book to give an honest review.

I didn't realize this was book two yet I didn't feel like I missed anything except what had caused Kale to want to harm Pepper and her friends.

When the wolves saved Pepper and her friends during the fight with Kale Pepper believes she owes the wolves and her plan is to lift the curse and have them become humans again. Though it seems that the witches or at least some of them are against it because the witches
Gayle Pace
Aug 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
WHAT I THINK!
In the first book, THE SUPERNATURAL PET SITTER: The Magic Thief, Pepper Neely would have survived without the help of the pack of werewolves. They endured horrible spells to save Pepper. So Pepper is now wanting to do something for the werewolves who saved her. She cares not what she has to do, she just knows she must. She plans to destroy the age old curse that has kept the werewolves in their present form of wolves. Pepper keeps this quiet, not intending on involving anyone else
Dawn
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I chose to read this book after receiving a free e-copy. All opinions in this review are my own and completely unbiased. This is the second book in the Supernatural Pet Sitter series. I didn't read the first book in the series but this one stands on its own.

The main character Pepper is a gnome. I don't think I've ever read a book about gnomes that put them in a positive light but this book changed that, at least for now. These gnomes are a lot like humans but they're magical and helpful.

Pepper d
Cheryl
Aug 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a fun, cute book aimed at the younger readers. Pepper is a good main character. She is curious, helpful, and not afraid. While, this story makes mention to the prior book, The Supernatural Pet Sitter: The Magic Thief; this book can be read as a stand alone novel. Yet, you will probably fall in love with Pepper like I did and want to go back and read the first book.

Pepper is very lucky to have a kind and supportive family to watch her back. The mission that Pepper set out to help the wol
Amber Hawke
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Supernatural Pet Sitter: The Curse by Diane Moat was a wonderful young adults supernatural fantasy book that I enjoyed reading. I loved the way the author took the supernatural genre and reworked many of the normal plots, creatures, and ideas into something that was perfect for teens, tweens, and young adult readers. The book managed to captivate me without the normal gore, horror, and scare tactics employed by many supernatural authors. The author worked in parts of the first book into this ...more
Jim Owen
Aug 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Likeable, credible protagonist. Plot good and well-paced except for ending, which seemed abrupt. (Agent thought the book too long?) Good supplemental characters. Luna is also well done.
Good suspense.
Some concern over action by pre-adolescent. Seems more appropriate for HS. Well, HP same but HP's characters seemed more appropriately immature.
Peggy
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is such a fun book to read for all ages! The story plot is full of adventure and the characters are so amazing! You just can't help but to love this book!
James Travis
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Endearing protagonist and interesting plot. Definitely for 10-to-14 year-olds.
shashi
Bill
Brittany
Vinita
Jul 15, 2017
Diane is a Tennessee transplant, animal rescuer, and nurse. Dog Gone is her debut novel, born from years of hearing animal rescuers say about animal abusers, “If only I could get my hands on that person...” Diane is assisted by her many rescue dogs.

The Supernatural Pet Sitter (3 books)
  • The Magic Thief (The Supernatural Pet Sitter, #1)
  • The Rescue (The Supernatural Pet Sitter #3)