Start by marking “An Unexpected Triad (Copper Creek Pack, #3)” as Want to Read:
An Unexpected Triad (Copper Creek Pack, #3)

An Unexpected Triad

(Copper Creek Pack #3)

4.55  ·  Rating details ·  51 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Kell Creed was born to protect others. As a Navy SEAL, his duty was to protect his country and his team. As head enforcer for Copper Creek, his duty is to protect his pack. An impromptu meeting with a council emissary brings danger to the pack. It also brings him that much closer to a mate and family of his own.

Gunnar Stanton, bounty hunter and emissary for the US Pack Co
Published August 1st 2017

To ask other readers questions about An Unexpected Triad, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Unexpected Triad

Linda Levine
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoy paranormal romances and menage so this book was a great fit for me. I really liked how the author focused on developing the characters. You really got to know them all well, including Jennifer's teenage daughter.

Jennifer is not like most of the characters in the genre. She is a tough police officer and a single mom who has worked hard to keep her family safe. She has lousy luck with men. Meeting her two fated mates really changes everything for her. I really liked the fun banter
Michelle Hughes
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jennifer and Lada had their share of struggles, but when someone breaks into their home when Lada is home alone things will change. First, Lada had to kill the intruder. Although, Jennifer taught her daughter what she needed to do, it still was shocking for her 16 yr old daughter to get over.

When an opportunity opens up in Texas, things start to look promising. Yes, she would leave her shifter partner on the force and his family, but would be going to a place where Jennifer knows they would be
Laura R
Aug 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I've read in the Copper Creek Pack Series and the author gave the right balance of information regarding the recurring characters so that I didn't feel it was necessary to have read the previous books.

While the story was primarily about Jennifer and her two mates, Kell and Gunnar, I was glad that Jennifer's daughter was not an after thought once the mother and daughter moved from Las Vegas to Copper Creek. What more could a person ask for from a book - a good love story,
Diana Page
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved Kell, Gunnar and Jennifer’s story !! The Fates do have a serious sense of humor where this trio is concerned !! Jennifer is a law officer and used to taking care of herself, so when the Fates give her not one, but two overprotective shifters, she’s not sure if she’s in sexual heaven or overprotective mate hades !! Lots of sass, hot sex and three people learning to do what usually only a couple does !! 5⭐‘s !! Can’t wait for the next book in the series !! ...more
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
Love a good paranormal romance and this one kept me glued to my kindle.
Jennifer is a young single parent and cop who moves away from the dangers of the city. She and her daughter settle in a small town and find themselves thrust into a shifter pack of wolves.
I enjoyed the community spirit as well as the extended family atmosphere of the pack. The chemistry between the characters sizzled and I enjoyed Jennifer taking the upper hand.
I haven't read the previous 3 books but the story is stand alone
Crystal
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An Unepected Triad is book four in the Cooper Creek Pack. This is the first book I have read in this series, can be read as a standalone. I enjoyed it so much that I will be going back to read some of the earlier books in the series. I liked the paranormal story with just the right amount of steaminess. The characters were well developed and I liked them all. I liked the family feeling. Enjoyable read!
Ti
Jun 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: shifters
Another good story line almost ruined by the spanking (which wasn't noted), d/s themes (mostly degrading stuff) and all. Its really too bad. I could like this author if that stuff wasn't there. I don't need mainstream - I need notice that the stuff is there so I can choose. Authors appear to have forgotten that if you only think BDSM is erotic, then you are pretty pathetic. AH well.

Dawn
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

This is a sweet fun paranormal/shifter romance with tons of heart and lots of white hot passion with one smart ass strong human female and to two yummy shifter men.
Kinzie Rose
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An Unexpected Triad by Kasey Belle 5 Stars

Definitely a fan of Kasey Belle. This whole series has been great. She hits you where it counts. I loved it.
angela gunstone
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An unexpected triad

An so enjoying this series and I can't wait to read more so it's a well deserved five stars and I would recommend this book to everyone
Lisa Baffi
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Five stars!!

This was the best book of the series so far, the family, the mates, and the villain were written well. The sex scenes were the best so far, too I thought.
Lesley
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Hot damn this book was good. I love how accepting everyone was though i do with there was more action.
Ria
Ansey
Oct 30, 2018
Ariel
Sep 19, 2018
Independent Author Kasey Belle, whose sarcastic tendencies and faulty filter will most likely lead to an untimely death, is a southern belle with a sexy imagination.

Kasey promises her readers few things: soulmates, sexy times, and a happily ever after…always. Other than that, the sky’s the limit. In Kasey’s opinion, a good romance is raw and honest, limited only by the author’s imagination, not di

Copper Creek Pack (5 books)
  • Prideless: Max & Shelly (Copper Creek Pack, #0.5)
  • Their Cajun Queen (Copper Creek Pack, #1)
  • Healing Cathy (Copper Creek Pack, #2)
  • Mating Mal (Copper Creek Pack, #4)