Start by marking “Finn (All In, #1)” as Want to Read:
Finn (All In, #1)

Finn

(All In #1)

Skye Summers: Museum Studies grad, yoga enthusiast, sushi fanatic, self-proclaimed cat lady…

Sugar baby hopelessly falling for her sugar daddy.

Unfortunately for Skye, internet security billionaire Cole Daniels, professional workaholic, has always been more like a best friend. When they were paired through an online sugar daddy service in Skye’s most desperate hour, Cole res
Published September 1st 2017 by Liz Meldon Writes

To ask other readers questions about Finn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finn

Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Aug 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sugar daddy or the King of chocolates? Decisions. Decisions. Lol.

description

Sometimes we all just need a short-fun, entertaining, feel-good HEA love story. This was not. Well, kinda. It was short but it didn't deliver the HEA. The author decided a cliffy was better. Oh well... authors love to torture us. In a good way, of course.

Finn was a hot mess! I loved the whole sugar-daddy-sugar-baby-king-of-chocolate thing. And no, this was not a threesome. Nor a love triangle.

Everything was hunky-dory between Sk
Melanie (mells_view)
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow.

Talk about edging. This book was like being sexually edged. Don't get me wrong there are orgasms in this book, and a really intriguing "are they, aren't they? will they, won't they?" type of story, but I feel like I've been edged. Then again won't that lead to an even better pay off in the end. I'm predicting a yes.

That being said. Finn was so good. It's short, sweet, and HOT. It is 100% an erotic novella, but it's fun and has a very interesting story that's the main plot. It does end in a T
bookish_affair
Sep 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Finn is an erotogenic and sensuous tell a tale of 3 people....
This short novella packed a ginormous steam in it.
Yes talk about erotic and this book gave it.
⚪⚫⚪
Finn is part 1 from the All In series which tell us the story of sweet Skye and moody Cole with a side touch of Playboy fun-loving Finn who barges into Skye's life &.. (yes ! you guessed it right) unbalances her life.
🔸
Getting a job in a museum was all Skye wanted but deep an insecurity was laced in her mind regarding her relationship w
Kate Hastings
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW! I love reads like this.

Erotic, steamy & sexy enough to make your pulse race? No question. However, it's the smart plot, fascinating characters & the incrementally unfolding "what's going to happen next" that will have you inhaling the words from the page.

So, yes, I caved to bookish curiosity when several #BookSisters LOVED this read & one-clicked it, but as of right now, it's official - I'm on the band-wagon!

Already addicted & I can't wait for the next instalment in this tr
Sarina Langer
Aug 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Meldon's writing earlier this year, and couldn't resist the chance to receive an ARC of the first novella in her latest series! <3

The MC and cat person Skye is madly attracted to her sugar daddy Cole, but since their contract states that sex isn't part of the agreement she doesn't know what to do. Cole hasn't shown any romantic interest in her - until he invites her to a party, last-minute, and attaches a note asking her to dress in something sexy under her dress. What's a
Elizarey
Sep 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
I totally fell in love with Skye and her cute quirkyness💞 With Finn you will dive into the world of what it's like to be a sugar baby. I went in thinking one thing and came out totally surprised by what I got! I can't wait to read the next book😍😍 Liz has a really great way of making you relate to her characters and falling for them.
Butthisbook
Oct 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fantastic little read!!!!
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4,2 / 5 stars

God I had been seeing this everywhere all over Instagram and I just had to read them. So I 'purchased' the first two parts while they were free on Amazon, which was another bonus. I'm so glad I gave this trilogy of novellas a go.

I enjoyed getting to know the 3 characters, and of course I already started favoring a guy but I have a feeling my feelings might change on the second part. We'll see.

Never in her life had desire slapped her so hard across the face within ten second
Xenia | AnObsessionwithBooks
Sep 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Skye has known her sugar daddy Cole for four years and in all those years their relationship has been platonic but Skye wants more. When Cole takes her to another party where she has to pose as his girlfriend she meets Finn and things start to get interesting.
It’s hot, it’s intriguing and it’s fun.

While it is an erotic novella, it also has a gripping plot that leaves you wanting more especially with that cliffhanger.
There was so much about this novella that enjoyed and I can’t wait to see what
Joan
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This packs a punch!! Wow!

I was sucked right in and loved Skye immediately. Her and Cole's relationship is really sweet yet you get the dynamic of their friendship immediately. Will they get a little messy or not?

Finn was a breath of fresh air!! Loved everything about their encounter.

Smoking hot, funny, and sweet!! This book has so much depth, steam, and angst packed into a short package. I was impressed!!

That ending...OMG, bring on book 2.

If you looking for a quick sexy read with some depth
Holly
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I fully admit that I don't usually read romance or eRom, but I've heard so many good things about Ms. Meldon that I had to give this a shot.

This is a fantastically written little book with crisp, clear characters and a good deal of development for such a short space. I highly recommend it.
Mary Ellen
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Okay, if you guys happened to open up my instagram stories, then you know by how much I love this book! Yes, I gave Finn, 5 stars and I promised you that I would get around to writing a review. First off I apologize for keeping you all in suspense. Second, ladies... let me tell you, I am fanning myself off because I have no doubt in my mind that Finn has made my book boyfriend list!

This short and steamy ride was well worth it. Sugar Baby, Skye, is funny and beautiful and has her life all planne
Chani
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this!!!

So, initially when I saw how short this book is, I thought for sure it was going to be a rushed *wam bam* kind of story (which there's nothing wrong with. Every now and again a quicky short is what we all need) BUT I was SO WRONG! Somehow, Liz Meldon made me actually care about these characters in such a short span of pages. I'm talking hardcore care here, too. I NEED to know what's going to happen with these three, stat!

The story is lush with a believable setting, and all of the
Cinthia
Sep 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
This quick and sexy story had completely taken me by surprise! After reading the description for this book, I was immediately hooked to this story and I couldn't wait to read it. Having read this author's paranormal romances, I was even more intrigued in reading something completely different from what I've been used to. I must say that she didn't disappoint! Yet again this author continues to amaze me with her impeccable and compelling storytelling. Finn wasn't what I had initially expected but ...more
JoAnne Carr
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sonal
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Skye Summers has a crush on her sugar daddy. Yep she did the one thing she wasn't supposed to do. It really doesn't help her case that Cole Daniels is an absolute sweetheart. He has been taking care of her for years and is one of her closest friends.

When she gets a suggestive note from him with an invitation to a party, she is ready to give all of herself to him. But once again, she is left disappointed by Cole's indifference. Dejected, she decides to seek out a little fun of her own and then s
RoseyLovesBooks
Aug 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recent grad Skye Summers is hopelessly in love with billionaire Cole Daniels, her sugar daddy of four years. Skye may play the part of Cole's girlfriend in public but Cole has never pushed for more. Skye is excited when she receives a dress from Cole to wear for a party, with instructions to "Wear something underneath that makes you feel sexy" ... maybe Cole's finally going to push for more. But when Cole abandons Skye at the party to conduct business, Skye isn't so sure. Left to her own devices ...more
Becky Baldridge
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Finn is a quick read (about an hour's read time) and unlike so many erotic books, there's a lot of story in those pages. It's a rare occasion to find an erotic romance that has this much interesting story rather than being one sexy time after another. This first book introduces Skye and explains her relationship with Cole. I'll admit, it wasn't at all what I was expecting and was quite an original idea for a story of this type. Skye's meeting with the oh, so sexy Finn is funny, engaging, and fan ...more
Aneeqa (ReadMatic.Book.Blog)
Sep 28, 2017 rated it really liked it

4.5 Stars

Finn is the first book in the new erotic All In trilogy by Liz Meldon. It's a short and sweet novella that is packed with an out of this world sexy bathroom scene. *Fans herself*

Skye just graduated from college and is on the job hunt. She is also a sugar baby who has a secret crush on her sugar daddy, Cole but is afraid that it's only one-sided. But, when Cole sends her a new dress asking her to wear something sexy underneath, Skye starts raising her hope that Cole will finally ma
K.J. Chapman
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A well written, steamy, erotic romance that can be read in one sitting. If you enjoy an erotic romance with a solid narrative and interesting relationship dynamics, then I highly recommend you read this novella.

This short read was fun and light hearted despite the tangle of relationships between Skye, Finn, and Cole. Skye's mix of feelings toward her sugar daddy doesn't stop her having fun with a stranger, but Cole's mixed messages and stand offish nature makes me keen to read book two in the tr
A_MOTUS
Oct 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Finn was an interesting read. The relationship between Skye and the man who is giving her a huge allowance in exchange of peace from the tabloids is one of trust, kindness and respect. They clearly is love but Skye keep wishing for more than friendship.
The way she tries not to let her hopes get too high with every move from Cole was bitter-sweet. So of course, when she is once again shot down she is happy with Finn’s attentions. More than happy.
Nothing was too fast, compared to the story of the
BP34
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Finn is the first book in the All In Trilogy and ends in a cliffhanger. Cole is #2 and Skye is #3.
Skye met Cole on an internet sugar baby web site and he has helped her financially in return for her posing as his girlfriend. They have not been intimate but Skye thinks she wants more from him. One night he leads her on by sending you a sexy dress and telling her to wear sexy lingerie. But no action and she meets Finn. A gorgeous guy who is heir to a chocolate fortune. Lots twists, surprises and h
Julie
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It has been a long time since I have been this compelled to read a full series. For once a story has taken me by surprise and is making me feel the need to have the next book. This is a fast passed short read with plenty of panty melting steam. Yes, the ending of this book is not wrapped up with a pretty bow. I have a feeling the ending of this story will be good. I did receive a copy of this book from the author and am voluntarily submitting this review. This is my first read by this author. Sh ...more
John
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a great start to this little trilogy of Liz Meldon's. This quick and enjoyable read is full of very hot and erotic sex, but it's also about these characters' search for where they fit in with each other's lives, as well as what they want in their own. Can't wait to see where the book about Cole takes us in terms of solving some of these questions. This is a voluntary review of an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Chrisette Trevino
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned
I got this novella in exchange for a review.Skye is just arm candy to her sugar daddy, Cole. In the four years she has known him, nothing sexual has occurred. She is ready to take their relationship to the next level but it looks like he isn't. Oh no, now I have to wait until October to find out what happens ! This story is well written, leaves the reader wanting more immediately, and is a cliffhanger.
Rosemary
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book but just when I thought I would be reading about the strange relationship between Skye (A Sugar Baby) and Cole (a Sugar Daddy) she meets Finn and the book takes a whole different (but exciting) turn that keeps you on the edge of your seat. As other reviewers have mentioned as does the title, this book ends in a cliff hanger of sorts but while I am biting my nails until Book #2 comes out, I still loved reading it.

I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Linda Levine
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really like that it keeps you guessing. It is not what you expect and offers some unique characters.

Things are not black and white and you are not really sure what to hope for but you want them all to find some happiness.

It is part of a trilogy so be prepared to read all three parts to get the whole story.
Dawn Grace
Aug 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily read this as an ARC. I read some of the other reviews and don't want to give more of the plot away. I really enjoyed the writers style and wit. The sex scene was definitely hot and spicy. I can't wait to see what happens in the next book as Cole has to decide if he wants more or she has if she wants Finn. Nice twist in the story will keep you on your toes.
Anne Baker
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Skye, Finn and Cole, the start of their story was really hot. I just hope Finn is one for her. This is a voluntary review of an ARC I received and my first read of a Liz Meldon novel. I certainly will be reading many more. I highly recommend this first book in the series. Thank you Liz for the privilege of doing this review. I simply loved it, it blew me away, one hot writer.
Chelle
Shelves: reviewed
Fast, fun and looking for the next 2! I really enjoyed this book. It has plenty of twists and turns to keep you guessing what will happen next......the MC's stories are well written and interesting. I highly recommend this book.
I am voluntarily leaving my honest review after reading an ARC of this book. Its a "one clicker"!
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Preorder Available! 1 1 Jul 18, 2017 09:40AM
Liz is a Canadian author who grew up in the Middle East. She has a degree in Bioarchaeology from Western University, and when she isn't writing about her own snarky characters, she is reading about other people’s snarky characters, babying her herb garden, loitering on social media, or taking care of her furbabies.

Liz dabbles in both paranormal and contemporary erotic romance. Her paranormals are

All In (3 books)