Start by marking “Second Snowfall (Elton Hall Chronicles #2)” as Want to Read:
Second Snowfall (Elton Hall Chronicles #2)

Second Snowfall

(Elton Hall Chronicles #2)

Last semester, Annabelle fell in love. There are just two problems. Jason is her best friend…and he’s already taken.

Refusing to break up a relationship, Annabelle resigns to love him from afar—until a certain hot firefighter walks into her life.

Kingsley is the perfect catch. Rich, attractive, with muscles to boot, and he only has eyes for Annabelle. But things get comp
Published July 4th 2017 by Limitless Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Second Snowfall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Second Snowfall

Start your review of Second Snowfall (Elton Hall Chronicles #2)
Sarah Goulding
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reviewing on behalf of Amo's Book Corner.

I don't want to go into too much detail in this review as there would be a serious danger of giving too much away regarding the plot.

Second Snowfall follows on directly from First Semester, but this one is written from the point of view of Annabelle. The story continues with the trouble and blackmail that Violet (Annabelle's best friend) is experiencing from Officer Finn over her relationship with her literature professor - David Bernelli.

While this is st
Jennifer Richey
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The 2nd book was dramatic and again like the first lots of action I couldn't put it down! This is a stand Alone but allot of the characters come back Annabelle is in love with her best guy friend but than a new guy comes in the picture but their is some strange things about him? My goodness another amazing book by sarah and can't wait to read more from her! So which one will get our girl Kingsley the hot firefighter or Jason her bestfriend?
Paula  Phillips
Jul 22, 2017 rated it liked it
I have to admit when I saw this book, I was excited as I love college based novels, and I normally enjoy them, but with this particular book, I felt myself getting frustrated with the characters. They all made me want to shake them and go wake up and get over yourselves as they all judged one another and it's like seriously; you are the ones doing the judging - come on - take a long look at yourself. We have Violet whose ex I guess is now in jail as he stalked and assaulted her in Book #1. We ha ...more
Jacqulyn
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This romance will appeal to high school and college age females. While it may not have been my cup of tea, I believe this very "titillating" book has an important message. The story raises many relationship red flags. The main character is totally smitten by a very handsome suitor. However, she soon finds herself making excuses for his behaviors, and contemplates using her feminine wiles to persuade him to change his ways. This book would be an excellent catalyst for the discussion of healthy re ...more
Brigitte
Jul 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I haven't read the first book in the series but, there is enough background information to make this a standalone as far as the main characters are concerned.

Jason has a long standing girlfriend but they don't see so much of each other. He seems content to spend time with his two best friends, Annabelle and Violet. He has feelings for Annabelle and hides them well.

Annabelle has been secretly in love with Jason but pretends that he is just a friend. She is afraid that he doesn't feel the same.
Laura Hampton
Jul 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Second Snowfall is the second book in the Elton Hall Chronicles series and can be read as a standalone. This is also the first book I have had the opportunity to read by this author. Although I did like the story I struggled with nearly the first half of the book. I was constantly picking it up and putting it down. I didn't feel connected to the characters and I almost felt like I was reading about high-schoolers.

Annabelle has been in love with her best friend for so long, but has never had the
Kelsey McKnight
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fischer hit the realism mark again with this second installment to the Elton Hall Chronicles. It's gripping, steamy, and relatable on so many fantastic levels. You really feel for poor, naive Annabelle who is just looking for her prince charming while trying to help her BFF through the crisis of her life. This book isn't all heaving bosoms and sex (although there's a bit of that!) it goes much deeper. It deals with some less than savory things that people deal with on a daily basis and brings th ...more
Book-Lovin-Momma
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There was so much angst in book 2 of this series! As with most new adult romances, there are a lot of assumptions and secret longings. Annabelle was in a tough spot, wanting Jason but knowing he wasn't hers to have, and then being flattered by the attention Kingsley lavished on her. The many twists and revelations this story had me so frustrated! And at times I just wanted to shake some sense into some of them, but in the end, I liked the way things ended. I really enjoyed this story, and the co ...more
Michelle Woo
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this one had some twists I did NOT expect. Annabelle is a good girl who's never even thought about being bad. She's kind, thoughtful, and a total "Sandra D" like in Grease, if you catch my drift. But she meets this firefighter named King who makes her WANT to be bad, a little at a time. But it's not that easy. She's also into her best friend Jason, who is already taken. And that's not all! There are secrets waiting to be revealed that can cost her more than just her education. Look forward ...more
Dena
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Honesty

Umm where did honesty go exactly. We have to many people in this hiding that it is a wonder on how these relationships can withstand this roadblocks. I really felt for Annabelle but her naivety really grated on me especially because she sees what her friend is going through and does the same shut by hiding. This was full of hypocrisy and judgements. I thought everyone was supposed to be friends yet I didn't really see support of decisions or actions.
Bee Miller
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ooh, talk about a page turner! I was waiting a long time for this book and I was NOT dissapointed. Took it down to my friend's pool and read it in one sitting. Lots of love. Lots of fun. Lots of bedroom things!! But a lot more drama. It was a good book and I didn't want to put it down. I was really rooting for poor Annabelle to get her man and get her life back on track before it was too late!!! Whens the next one??
Stacey Little
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So, I really enjoyed this book. It took on a hard topic and it didn't get all wishy washy or anything like that. I read Fischer's first book and it did the same thing. She adds a realism to the books that just takes you and makes your heart cry, soar, plummet, and cheer. It was dramatic and the end really through me for a loop. I look forward to the next one in the series.
Kimmie
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun book and I really wasn't expecting the ending. I read book 1 and had a secret love for Annabelle. I was excited to get into her story and definitely not disappointed. This was a good read but I'm even more excited for Christie's book. She cracked me up.
Angela
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
so sad, yet so uplifting! Fischer gave me another great romance novel that that tackled some difficult topics without losing the fun. five stars
Pelusa Rivera
Jul 22, 2017 rated it liked it
This is the second book in the series, and I did enjoy it, at times I wanted to reach in the book and slap around Annabelle, god she was so stupid!!! I kept trying to remind myself, that she was a teenager, and sometimes we do dumb things, and also when we are in abusive relationships we do not see things correctly, but come on!! We read her thoughts, when she would say to herself Hoes before Broes, but then when Kingsley would call Violet a slut, she did not say anything, no, that pissed me off ...more
Cheryl Whitty
Second Snowfall starts after the Christmas holiday break. In this semester we follow the exploits of Annabelle’s first relationship with the sexy Kingsley, where she bites of more than she can chew. Violet is still with David, buts problems from the past come back to interfere with their happiness.
This book follows the three best friends’ adventures at college and their journey into adulthood. I enjoyed the slice of life good and bad. There is plenty going on before Annabelle finally realising w
Jo
Jul 28, 2017 rated it liked it
I confess that I wasn't mad about book one in this series, but I had already agreed to review book 2 before I had read it, and so, given that a lot of the issues I had with the first book arose from the author's inexperience, I decided not to withdraw from the blog tour.

And on the whole, I'm glad that I read this book.  The author's writing technique has significantly improved. The conversations are much more natural in their cadence and language and as a result, the whole story flows better.

I
Fawn
Jul 17, 2017 rated it liked it
I have to start off by saying that I had a very tough time getting into Annabelle. She is in college yet has the mindset of a young high school girl. If it wasn't for the content such as sex and drugs I would have pinned this as a YA read. It all left me feeling a bit unbalanced the whole book. I realize she was intended to be a much more innocent character than her friends, yet it made for a frustrating read. On the other side of things. This is written well. It is easy to follow and visualize ...more
Brenda
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cute Christmas feel. Poor Annabelle! What a mess she got herself into. And which guy is for her?? There’s some mystery in this book that added some
Drama. Very well done.
Nov 19, 2018
Monica
Jul 15, 2017
Sarah Fischer
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Goodreads Librari...: Two Books but They Need to Be Combined 2 10 Jul 18, 2017 06:57AM

• Clandestine (Exposé #2)
  • Illicit
  • The O Coach
  • The Baby Clause: A Christmas Romance
  • Mine
  • The Baby Bump
  • Groom (Deceit Duet, #2)
  • Fake It Baby One More Time: A Fake Romance Collection
  • The Baby Race
  • Dr Naughty: A Doctor's Baby Romance
  • Sordid
  • Big-Hearted Cowboy (The Buckskin Brotherhood, #2)
  • The Professor
  • Claimed by my Professor (Class is in Session Book 5)
  • Obsessed with my Professor (Class is in Session Book 4)
  • Kissed by the Professor (Class is in Session Book 3)
  • Teaching Her a Lesson: (Class is in Session Book 1)
  • Claiming the Teacher: (Class is in Session Book 2)

Elton Hall Chronicles (3 books)
  • First Semester (Elton Hall Chronicles, #1)
  • Third Wheel (Elton Hall Chronicles #3)

News & Interviews

Summer reading season is in full swing, which means many of the year's biggest and best releases are coming out of the gates. And although your Ju...