Start by marking “Second Snowfall (Elton Hall Chronicles #2)” as Want to Read:
Second Snowfall (Elton Hall Chronicles #2)

Second Snowfall (Elton Hall Chronicles #2)

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  29 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Last semester, Annabelle fell in love. There are just two problems. Jason is her best friend…and he’s already taken.

Refusing to break up a relationship, Annabelle resigns to love him from afar—until a certain hot firefighter walks into her life.

Kingsley is the perfect catch. Rich, attractive, with muscles to boot, and he only has eyes for Annabelle. But things get compli
Published July 4th 2017 by Limitless Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Second Snowfall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Second Snowfall

Sarah Goulding
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reviewing on behalf of Amo's Book Corner.

I don't want to go into too much detail in this review as there would be a serious danger of giving too much away regarding the plot.

Second Snowfall follows on directly from First Semester, but this one is written from the point of view of Annabelle. The story continues with the trouble and blackmail that Violet (Annabelle's best friend) is experiencing from Officer Finn over her relationship with her literature professor - David Bernelli.

While this is st
Jennifer Richey
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The 2nd book was dramatic and again like the first lots of action I couldn't put it down! This is a stand Alone but allot of the characters come back Annabelle is in love with her best guy friend but than a new guy comes in the picture but their is some strange things about him? My goodness another amazing book by sarah and can't wait to read more from her! So which one will get our girl Kingsley the hot firefighter or Jason her bestfriend?
Paula  Phillips
Jul 22, 2017 rated it liked it
I have to admit when I saw this book, I was excited as I love college based novels, and I normally enjoy them, but with this particular book, I felt myself getting frustrated with the characters. They all made me want to shake them and go wake up and get over yourselves as they all judged one another and it's like seriously; you are the ones doing the judging - come on - take a long look at yourself. We have Violet whose ex I guess is now in jail as he stalked and assaulted her in Book #1. We ha ...more
Jacqulyn
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This romance will appeal to high school and college age females. While it may not have been my cup of tea, I believe this very "titillating" book has an important message. The story raises many relationship red flags. The main character is totally smitten by a very handsome suitor. However, she soon finds herself making excuses for his behaviors, and contemplates using her feminine wiles to persuade him to change his ways. This book would be an excellent catalyst for the discussion of healthy re ...more
Brigitte
Jul 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I haven't read the first book in the series but, there is enough background information to make this a standalone as far as the main characters are concerned.

Jason has a long standing girlfriend but they don't see so much of each other. He seems content to spend time with his two best friends, Annabelle and Violet. He has feelings for Annabelle and hides them well.

Annabelle has been secretly in love with Jason but pretends that he is just a friend. She is afraid that he doesn't feel the same.
Laura Hampton~iScream Books~
Second Snowfall is the second book in the Elton Hall Chronicles series and can be read as a standalone. This is also the first book I have had the opportunity to read by this author. Although I did like the story I struggled with nearly the first half of the book. I was constantly picking it up and putting it down. I didn't feel connected to the characters and I almost felt like I was reading about high-schoolers.

Annabelle has been in love with her best friend for so long, but has never had the
Kelsey McKnight
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fischer hit the realism mark again with this second installment to the Elton Hall Chronicles. It's gripping, steamy, and relatable on so many fantastic levels. You really feel for poor, naive Annabelle who is just looking for her prince charming while trying to help her BFF through the crisis of her life. This book isn't all heaving bosoms and sex (although there's a bit of that!) it goes much deeper. It deals with some less than savory things that people deal with on a daily basis and brings th ...more
Book-Lovin-Momma
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There was so much angst in book 2 of this series! As with most new adult romances, there are a lot of assumptions and secret longings. Annabelle was in a tough spot, wanting Jason but knowing he wasn't hers to have, and then being flattered by the attention Kingsley lavished on her. The many twists and revelations this story had me so frustrated! And at times I just wanted to shake some sense into some of them, but in the end, I liked the way things ended. I really enjoyed this story, and the co ...more
Michelle Woo
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this one had some twists I did NOT expect. Annabelle is a good girl who's never even thought about being bad. She's kind, thoughtful, and a total "Sandra D" like in Grease, if you catch my drift. But she meets this firefighter named King who makes her WANT to be bad, a little at a time. But it's not that easy. She's also into her best friend Jason, who is already taken. And that's not all! There are secrets waiting to be revealed that can cost her more than just her education. Look forward ...more
Dena
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Honesty

Umm where did honesty go exactly. We have to many people in this hiding that it is a wonder on how these relationships can withstand this roadblocks. I really felt for Annabelle but her naivety really grated on me especially because she sees what her friend is going through and does the same shut by hiding. This was full of hypocrisy and judgements. I thought everyone was supposed to be friends yet I didn't really see support of decisions or actions.
Bee Miller
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ooh, talk about a page turner! I was waiting a long time for this book and I was NOT dissapointed. Took it down to my friend's pool and read it in one sitting. Lots of love. Lots of fun. Lots of bedroom things!! But a lot more drama. It was a good book and I didn't want to put it down. I was really rooting for poor Annabelle to get her man and get her life back on track before it was too late!!! Whens the next one??
Stacey Little
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So, I really enjoyed this book. It took on a hard topic and it didn't get all wishy washy or anything like that. I read Fischer's first book and it did the same thing. She adds a realism to the books that just takes you and makes your heart cry, soar, plummet, and cheer. It was dramatic and the end really through me for a loop. I look forward to the next one in the series.
Kimmie
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun book and I really wasn't expecting the ending. I read book 1 and had a secret love for Annabelle. I was excited to get into her story and definitely not disappointed. This was a good read but I'm even more excited for Christie's book. She cracked me up.
Pelusa Rivera
Jul 22, 2017 rated it liked it
This is the second book in the series, and I did enjoy it, at times I wanted to reach in the book and slap around Annabelle, god she was so stupid!!! I kept trying to remind myself, that she was a teenager, and sometimes we do dumb things, and also when we are in abusive relationships we do not see things correctly, but come on!! We read her thoughts, when she would say to herself Hoes before Broes, but then when Kingsley would call Violet a slut, she did not say anything, no, that pissed me off ...more
Cheryl Whitty
Second Snowfall starts after the Christmas holiday break. In this semester we follow the exploits of Annabelle’s first relationship with the sexy Kingsley, where she bites of more than she can chew. Violet is still with David, buts problems from the past come back to interfere with their happiness.
This book follows the three best friends’ adventures at college and their journey into adulthood. I enjoyed the slice of life good and bad. There is plenty going on before Annabelle finally realising w
Jo
Jul 28, 2017 rated it liked it
I confess that I wasn't mad about book one in this series, but I had already agreed to review book 2 before I had read it, and so, given that a lot of the issues I had with the first book arose from the author's inexperience, I decided not to withdraw from the blog tour.

And on the whole, I'm glad that I read this book.  The author's writing technique has significantly improved. The conversations are much more natural in their cadence and language and as a result, the whole story flows better.

I
Fawn
Jul 17, 2017 rated it liked it
I have to start off by saying that I had a very tough time getting into Annabelle. She is in college yet has the mindset of a young high school girl. If it wasn't for the content such as sex and drugs I would have pinned this as a YA read. It all left me feeling a bit unbalanced the whole book. I realize she was intended to be a much more innocent character than her friends, yet it made for a frustrating read. On the other side of things. This is written well. It is easy to follow and visualize ...more
Chloe
Jul 08, 2017
Monica
Jul 15, 2017
Sarah Fischer
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Poia
rated it did not like it
Mar 26, 2018
Honestly Honest Bookworm
 Teresa
Ebookie
Jul 03, 2017
Goodreads Librari...: Two Books but They Need to Be Combined 2 10 Jul 18, 2017 06:57AM

Elton Hall Chronicles (3 books)
  • First Semester (Elton Hall Chronicles, #1)
  • Third Wheel (Elton Hall Chronicles #3)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • A Desperate Fortune
    $16.99 $2.99
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be