Start by marking “A Touch of Cinnamon (Three Sisters Catering, #2)” as Want to Read:
A Touch of Cinnamon (Three Sisters Catering, #2)

A Touch of Cinnamon

(Three Sisters Catering #2)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  381 ratings  ·  73 reviews
For the past year, Tasha has thrown herself into her catering business with her sisters, but she’s been keeping a secret. The hot, moody owner of Prime Beef is the man she left behind in college...the man she thought she’d never see again. He’s also the only man she’s ever loved.

For the past year, Jericho Smythe has been waging a war with himself. Does he want to know wh
171 pages
Published January 22nd 2018

To ask other readers questions about A Touch of Cinnamon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Touch of Cinnamon

really liked it 4.00  ·

Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

cb3c9e0f26ba5de185b58e784d6ea8

A pinch of salt, a touch of cinnamon and 4 cups of love, Bethany Lopez has readers salivating with her latest second chance romance. A Touch of Cinnamon was an emotional and sexy second chance romance done right as Lopez allowed readers to experience the past and present as Natasha and Jericho’s worlds collide in an fashion where their feelings for each other never went away. So if you are looking for a love story, that mixes beauty, pain,
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
4.5 Cinnamon Stars

I have come to love this author over the past year through her Lewis Cousins series. This is book 2 of the Three Sisters Catering and it is just and sweet and romantic as her others books. This one is baby sister Tasha's story. Second chance love gets me every time.

Even though Tasha abandons Jericho as college to come home to care for her mother, her heart does not forget. Years have passed and Jericho has set up shop in her home town. His restaurant is right across the street
Isha Coleman
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
In times of heartache, it's the people we love that give us the strength to fight another day. Bethany Lopez has the Midas touch when it comes to writing sweet stories with spicy characters. A Touch of Cinnamon brings a second chance for a love affair that abruptly ended, but refuses to die. A tragic twist of fate cut short what was meant to last, but years later could the force that tore them apart, be the one that reunites them forever? Of all the ironies in the world the love is the greatest ...more
Coco.V
Sep 01, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (9/1/2019)! 🎁
Sofia Lazaridou
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Touch of Cinnamon is the second book in the Three Sisters Catering series and also happens to be a second chance romance. I have to say that is one of my favorites in this genre because it wasn't filled with drama and the flashbacks were good and not tiring. Tasha and Jericho were in a relationship when they were back in college, but Tasha's mom was sick and she had to return to her hometown to help and she was afraid of her feelings for Jericho so she had 2 reasons for leaving him, without ev ...more
2OCC Reviews
Jan 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: marie
I have been waiting for Tasha & Jericho’s story and it was well worth the wait. Bethany Lopez has given us a wonderful story of lost love found again.

Tasha and Jericho fell in love at college and planned for a future together. But when her sisters called, she left with no explanation. Jericho’s life had not been an easy one and when Tasha left, he was lost.

When he finished school, Jericho and his friend, Hector, opened a restaurant in Tasha’s hometown. Soon after, Tasha and her sisters open
Angi
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced copy of this book for free and am voluntarily writing my honest review.

This is book two in this series but can easily be read as a stand alone. This book follows Tasha and Jericho as they come to terms with their past. College sweethearts, their relationship ended when Tasha suddenly left school. Just because their relationship ended doesn't mean their love for each other did. Jericho is determined to recapture what they had and build a future.

Ms. Lopez created a story lin
Jan 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This second book of the Three Sisters Catering series can definitely be read as a standalone but, as with any series of interconnected standalones, I think you would have a better appreciation of Tasha if you read A Touch of Salt first.

Tasha is one of the co-owners of Three Sisters Catering. She returned home to finish college when her mother took a turn for the worse but didn't say a proper goodbye to her boyfriend, Jericho. Jericho is the owner of Prime Beef, a restaurant across the street fr
Brooke Gunderman-Harris
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
For my full review click here-> https://goo.gl/S9oCgH

I really enjoyed this book to the absolute max! Which I knew that I would because I absolutely loved the first book. Which with a series and a continuation of stories I'm a sucker for! But A Touch Of Cinnamon was everything that I hoped it would be!

Laurie
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love. Love. Love. Love. Love.
Christie72
4.5 Stars

A Touch of Cinnamon is the perfect title for Bethany Lopez’s book…it’s a little sweet and a little spicy! I’m a huge fan of second chance romance, and I really loved the book and the characters.

I have not read the first book yet, but I have downloaded it after reading this one. Years ago, Natasha and Jericho were each other’s worlds. No one really existed except the two of them. One phone call would change that. Natasha flees back to her small town when she hears that her mother is sic
Brenda Motza
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After reading A Pinch of Salt, I just had to read A Touch of Cinnamon.

The Three Sisters: Millie, Dru and Tasha own a catering company. Across the street is Prime Beef, a new restaurant and owned by none other than Tasha's former love from college, Jericho, who she abruptly left behind when her mother's illness had taken a turn for the worse. Now, years later and these two keep giving each other the cold shoulder. Tasha, feeling extremely guilty for what she did and Jericho, angry and not unders
She's a Lip Biter
Jan 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bethany Lopez is a new author for me and one I will definitely seek out in future. She has a great writing style that is comparable with many good author's books I've already devoured.

Natasha and Jericho meet at college and fast form a firm friendship and love for one another. Tash gets a call from one of her sisters letting her know that their mother is in a bad way and she should come home, which she does...but doesn't explain it to Jericho. Years later they meet again...this is their story!

I
Crystal
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Three Sisters Catering series and I highly recommend reading A Pinch of Salt (Book 1) first.
This is Tasha and Jericho’s story.
Tasha is the sister who went away to college, getting away from her small town and living away from her family for a while. When she got the call from her sister about her mom, she packed up everything in her dorm and took off, not even bothering to contact Jericho and let him know what was going on.
Jericho had listened to everything Betha
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
I was so excited to read A Touch of Cinnamon and read Natasha's story. I wanted all the dirty details of what went down between her and Jericho. Book one, we knew these two had a heated past. I had a feeling that the whole "Can't Stand Each Other" was backed up by heated passion. Eeek! Was I right?

Natasha is the sister that holds the family together. She is the glue. She is passionate with the Three Sisters Catering business and has shown that she is willing to give up anything to make it succe
Becky Claxon
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Natasha is one of three sisters who own their own deli and catering shop. Natasha had been at college and was so in love with Jericho Smythe that she felt like she couldn’t live without him. She got a call from her sister Millie telling her that their mother didn’t have much time left. She packed and left without letting Jericho know. Jericho was crushed. Natasha didn’t want to be Iike her mother who felt she couldn’t live without her husband.

A few years later Jericho moved to
Ani Bari
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the Three Sisters Catering seriesbut I easily read this as a standalone.

For me A touch of Cinnamon was a sweet read. It had love and angst in a gentle amount and it felt like you were riding the slow current to the end. Jericho is strong but fragile and Natasha is a jaded heroine. Both know it starts and ends with each other but obstacles always get in the way. There HEA is a little bitter sweet. I am very intrigued to find out what Dru’s story is and which man she mig
Teri
Jan 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
The first thing that popped out to me was wow she labeled the chapters so we know when it’s past or present. How cool is that. That was all she wrote. The story is one that just grabs your heart and doesn’t let go. The sins of the father and all that but in their case it was his mother her father. These two saw love at it’s worse and while she held it as something to stay away from he saw it differently.

This author brings out the best in this second chance romance and that is why I love her boo
Sharon
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great story about Tasha & Jericho!! I absolutely love this series by Bethany! One book better than the next, and you still get to hear about characters from the other books in the series!
Tasha had to leave school to go back home to her mom and sisters, she left with out so much as a good bye to Jericho, the hardest thing she's ever done, but she didn't want to be like her mom and have a man be her whole world.
Jericho fell instantly for Tash, and when she left, his whole world left wit
Marika
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Since I've read book 1, I've been ready for Tasha and Jericho's story.
Tasha and Jericho found each other in college, but then Tasha left without a word.
Now here they are and it's time to clean the air..but will they want the same thing?
Jericho and the whole story was so sweet...there was some drama too thanks to Jericho's past.
I love all the characters and I am very intrigued by Mick and Hector.
Can't wait for Dru's story!
Sara
Jan 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!

I really enjoyed this next installment in the Three Sisters Catering series! Tasha and Jericho's story is a second chance romance filled with emotion and longing. There is palpable emotion on the pages. Jericho's backstory is heartbreaking. They have to struggle through surprises and ghosts to get back to their HEA. Their story wasn't easy, but then again, love isn't easy. Lopez did a lovely job with this book!
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Tasha and Jericho go way back, they were young and in love. But Tasha was scared and walked away.

Years later they both own businesses opposite each other, can they let go of the past and grab at the future...but many the question is whether the past will let them go...

A lovely book ate kept me hooked, an great follow up from 'Pinch of Salt', I can wait for Dru's book.
Laurie Treacy
Jan 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2018
Already hooked on the Three Sisters Catering series after reading the first book, I looked forward to Jericho and Natasha and really enjoyed their story. Jericho is a great guy and Natasha is headstrong and candid. A Touch of Cinnamon is a sweet, charming romance.
Karina  Gabriela
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet! This is the word that comes to my mind! I totally loved this story! Even it has some drama almost at the end, I keep on thinking this is a nice/sweet one!
This is the story of Natasha and Jerico, a beautiful one...now, there's only one sister left!
Hope she finds her HEA soon!
Taranjit Sidhu
Jan 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was waiting for their story and it’s finally here! I liked the way this story played out!!! I enjoyed the switch between Past and Present scenes and this helped tie the story together nicely. Interested to see what happens in Dru’s book! *I received an ARC*
Mary McFarlane
Apr 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love this series so much. These sisters are just so much fun to read about. Exactly what I needed for my flight to spend some time on. Can’t wait for the 3rd book
Heather andrews
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jericho is one passionate man, “hey,” I managed, even though Jericho stood before me, seething. I took a step back, then another as he started toward me, slamming the door behind him as he let himself inside." I liked this book, I found it to be a sweet read, I loved Jericho.
Konny
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-v
A Touch of Cinnamon by Bethany Lopez is the second book in the Three Sisters Catering Trilogy.
Book one, A Pinch of Salt was Millie and Jacksons story.
A Touch of Cinnamon tells Natasha and Jerichos story.
Both have a common past. They were a couple at college, but then Tasha left.
Now years later, they run into each other again and not only that, now theyre business neighbors.
Tasha works with her sisters at their catering business and Jericho is co-owner of a restaurant.
He wants to hate her, but t
Amber
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Touch of Cinnamon is an all-consuming, heart-breaking journey that will twist your heart into knots and leave your mind reeling. This is a story that will shake up your world and prove to you if the love in your life is truly real. Without taking two steps into this world, you will know beyond a doubt that you can’t fight love, you can only delay it or side track it. In the end, it will find you and make life so much sweeter, fuller, and spicier. Making love work harder brings with it the know ...more
« previous 1 3 next »
Romance Retreat: Free for a Limited Time! 2 29 Aug 29, 2019 09:13AM

• Past Due
  • Spin
  • Twice in a Lifetime (Love Found, #1)
  • Damaged Hearts Duet Box Set
  • Safe In His Arms (Perfect Man #3)
  • Just One Reason (First and Last, #2)
  • The View from Alameda Island
  • You Again (Shelter Bay, #6.6)
  • Love in the Air
  • Two O'Clock Heist (Inspector Rebecca Mayfield Mystery, #2)
  • Mistletoe Match-Up (Romancing Wisconsin, #3)
  • Poker Face: Part Two
  • The Doctor's Husband (The Watson Brothers #3)
  • Worthy, Part 3 (Worthy, #3)
  • Her Forever Cowboy: Kevin (Harland County, #4)
  • First Position
Sign up for my Newsletter for more information about my writing: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webfor...

Bethany Lopez is a USA Today Bestselling author of more than thirty books and has been published since 2011. She's a lover of all things romance, which she incorporates into the books she writes, no matter the genre.
When she isn't reading or writing, she loves spending time with family and tra

Three Sisters Catering (3 books)
  • A Pinch of Salt (Three Sisters Catering, #1)
  • A Splash of Vanilla (Three Sisters Catering, #3)