Start by marking “The Company” as Want to Read:
The Company

The Company

Some people are above the law. Those people are called COMPANY.

Twenty-eight-year-old James Fenici has been an assassin since he was sixteen. He's amassed debts and favors from countless Company brothers and participated in hundreds of Company jobs. But there are not enough favors in the world to clear his debt and make him worthy of the only girl he's ever wanted.

Eighteen-
Published June 28th 2017 by Science Future Press

To ask other readers questions about The Company, please sign up.
Dede It combines all 3 of those books into 1. Per her website: "This is not A NEW SERIES, this is the new single-book edition of the three Dirty, Dark, and…moreIt combines all 3 of those books into 1. Per her website: "This is not A NEW SERIES, this is the new single-book edition of the three Dirty, Dark, and Deadly books called Come, Come Back, and Coming For You. Now, collectively called The Company. "(less)

Bj
4 "Promised?" Stars for the story and 4.5 Stars for the narration. Review coming soon to AudioGals.
Lg
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I had read the three books Come, Comeback and Coming For You which make up The Company separately ages ago.

An intricately woven tale of shadow governments, secret spies, assassins, sexy villains and heroes too. A tale of betrayals, who can trust? If your name comes up you are as good as dead. Trying to stay alive and ahead of the evil doings is the name of the game! The Company has all the goods!

A hot, sexy, mind blowing page turner! This is one you don't want to miss!
Kim BookJunkie
On Huss' website Huss said, "This is not A NEW SERIES, this is the new single-book edition of the three Dirty, Dark, and Deadly books called Come, Come Back, and Coming For You. Now, collectively called The Company. "
Avephoenix
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
TRULY MAGNIFICENT FROM BEGINING TO END!
PHENOMENAL STORYLINE and MAGNIFICENT NARRATION!!

Author J.A. Huss's writing is outstanding, original and unique. Her storytelling is vividly graphic, bold, stunning, flawless and with such an engaging writing style. Just brilliant!

I had the pleasure of reading this fabulous trilogy (3 installments) before, so I'll be reviewing this especial Kindle editon in addition to the Audiobook. The story is beautifully well-written, perfectly paced, and with amazingly
Keila
Dec 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not your average romance novel - kept me guessing the whole book, but I loved Sasha’s character (the thirteen year old).
Carissa
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'm so glad I decided to give this series another shot. I thought it was good!
Maria
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Probably my favorite by JA Huss. Loved everything about it ❤ ...more
Maria
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobooks
FIVE MASSIVE FREAKING STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
If I could I’d give this audiobook more stars I wouldn’t hesitate.
I saved this ebook until I had the audiobook in my library, and let me tell you it didn’t disappoint.
What a web Ms Huss did weave, because let me tell you all she has me sitting on the edge of my seat with every chapter I read.
The characters within this book will blow your mind, this story of The Company will freak you out because there is some truth to all of this. If you haven’t figured it out ye
Nicole B
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the JA Huss that I love. This audio had it all. Dominant alpha, strong sassy heroin, underestimated assassin 13-year-old girl, suspense, revenge, love, sabotage, and on and on. It kept me anticipating all the characters next moves and not wanting to turn it off. A must listen if you want, not only dark and sexy as hell, but also a great story, where the characters are well-developed, there’s something new in every chapter, and your emotions will be pulled in every direction. The dual nar ...more
Bianca
Nov 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Totally mind blown. Absolutely adored James. But this book just messed with my mind. Still have sooo many questions....guess I just need to read more from Ms. Huss.
Jennifer Mcclarity
Really good read.

This entire story was really good. The storyline was great as well as all the characters. The story was intriguing, suspenseful, made you really think, confusing, interesting, crazy, erotic, page-turning, awesomeness. The twist and turns were great. It was long too. There were a few times after I got past 60% that I was ready to find out what was going on and who was telling the truth. That bothered me because there was so much story left and there was a lot of wondering who wa
K. Nilsson
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Doubling back from Spencer Shrike's book to catch up on James Fenici.

Boy once you get pulled into one of Julie's world's you are not backing out until you meet the whole family. We know nothing more about James than the last chapter of the Shrike book, but of course, we need more.This book may be about Harper, but Harper has no relevance in this book without James.

James makes the story even though it's told mostly through Harper's voice. She's running, hiding, and was just introduced to sex by
Veronica LaRoche
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely a must read series

Come
I love, love this book.. JA can do no wrong.. Once I started to read Come I didn't not want to put it down.. Hello James.. even though he is a killer/ stalker he is a sexy killer/stalker.. I love this characters Harper and James are so right together, I can't wait to read more.

Come Back
Holy Sh*t. What can I say beside this book was amazing. It keep me on edge, the suspense was killing me. Who was on who's side, I could not get enough. I NEED more ASAP. Amazing se
deityreads
Oct 29, 2017 rated it liked it
I don't know why this author is so vulgar. she even calls the end of her books “end of book sh*t” and it's not funny. anyway about this book, im very surprised I've endured to finish this series. until the very end, my feelings for the characters are pretty much non existent. i just dont believe them. the story is all over the place. it lacks depth and is confusing as hell. I don't feel any chemistry between James and Harper. they just basically have hot sex and that's it. I don't even believe t ...more
JK☆
3.5⭐
Ok so from what I gather, "The Company" is actually a slightly retooled and complied version of the Dirty, Dark & Deadly series which features "Come", "Come Back" and "Coming For You". I wish I'd known that going in so that I might've been better mentally prepared and then maybe the last third or so of the story wouldn't have had that tedious edge to it. But that being said... it was a compelling, action packed story with a range of characters. There were moments where I did put it down
Jill  Kirtley
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Murder, intrigue, love and lies!

The Company by J A Huss is a story of intrigue, murder, love, and lies. James Fenici is a Company assassin, Harper Tate is in hiding from the Company, Sasha Cherlin is an orphaned Company teenager , who together are on a dangerous journey. Not knowing who to trust is the hardest part in this deadly game. I love the bickering between James, Harper, and Sasha, (killers bickering is seriously funny). It's a compelling read that you won't be able to put down. A brilli
Suzume
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: People who like dark and twisted, but not abusive.
No one starts a book better than JA Huss. No one. Usually, I'm only 7-10% in and I already can't wait to get to know the characters. What makes them tick, how they got where they are (spoiler: they are usually NOT in a good place.) This book involves some interesting world-building, even though it feels like it is just modern-day America with a slight twist. There are little glimpses of things that make you wonder. James is seriously hot, and Harper is tough but human. I love how she loves. And ...more
K
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was ok
Not a fan of bait and switch. Lead female was introduced as someone with the potential to kick anyone’s ass... but she fell way short and was then overshadowed by a 13 year old. Other potentially interesting loose ends were left hanging with a promise of additional books—which I’m not opposed to completely, but based on this “conclusion,” I can’t trust they’ll ever be adequately tied up. With that, I just don’t have enough free time to dedicate more to these characters.
Dani
I'm not sure how to even rate or review this book. Half the time I was not sure what the hell was going on and then when I finally thought I knew what was going on than bam I was fooled again. While I liked the book I didn't love the book. I thought James, Harper and Sasha were great I just never knew who to trust or who was telling lies. This book had me torn up the entire time and I'm still not sure what the hell happened with Nick. Overall good read.
J  Rawlings
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You won't be able to put The Company books down ---- spellbinding!!!!!

Reading Julie's books are a MUST because she weaves such storylines you cannot imagine exactly what will happen next ---- and how one book leads into the next and you meet new, fascinating characters that you wonder how they will fit into this book or the next one. I am forever hooked on ANYTHING she creates!!!!!!
Norma
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'd read this a couple of years ago, so this was a first listen of the audio. I loved reading this story. The audio took that love to another level. The narrators brought a complex and heartfelt story to life that left me emotional. Yes, I knew what was coming in each story, but this audio truly upped the story.
Michelle Gambardella
Jun 12, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: audio
Nikki D
May 31, 2018 rated it liked it
this book got a little long for me J(I think since it was 3 books in 1) that's why I gave it 3 stars

i did like it and it was really interesting and i liked all the characters

I think James and Sasha were my faves
Joanne Coughlin
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely Amazing

This book blew my mind! Had me at the edge of my seat, trying to hold on and not stop reading! The audio version was great! Can't wait to continue to read more about Sasha! Loved her the most!
Lee Lane
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read the books a couple years ago and, James Fenici!! I love that crazy bad-ass!

The audio re-read was freaking amazing!! There were things I had forgotten and hearing the story come to life was added to the frenzy and confusion. And hearing James talking dirty?! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 holy melting panties!

JA Huss wrote the hell out of this story and the narrator were amazing!
April
Dec 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot and intriguing story

James and Harper’s story is action packed wild and sizzling hot! I just flew through the chapters waiting to see if they would get their happy ending. Loved the writing and this storyline!
Stephanie
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book.. Amazing Characters.. Amazing Storyline.. Amazing Author.. This dark and dirty book is too awesome to pass up. Put on your big girl/boy pants and dig in. You will not be disappointed!

5 stars simply isn't enough.
Kimberley
Apr 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great narration. I didn’t realize this book takes place after the Rook and Ronin trilogy so I missed some of the background. I had a lot of reservations at the beginning but it fleshed out by the end. I don’t know that I’ll go back and read/listen to the earlier books though.
NINA
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: j-a-huss
THE DARKER SIDE OF THE WORLD

The danger, the killings, the old world vs. the new world. I've never read anything like it before in my life. It a bend you over backwards story. In the mind of JA Huss, the is phenomenal. I WILL ALWAYS BE A FAN OF JA HUSS.
Beaupeep
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audio-read
Loved! Going back to start at the beginning.
  • No Way in Hell: Part 2 (Steel Corps/Trident Security Crossover #2)
  • MInE
  • Tied
  • Curtain Call (CageVec Security, #1)
  • Double Vision
  • Duplicity (Tales from the Dark Side, #2)
  • Born, Madly (Darkly, Madly Duet, #2)
  • Gluttony (Sinful Secrets, #4)
  • Cirque Act 2 (Cirque, #2)
  • Ignite (Hotter than Hell #4)
  • Killing Time (Ties That Bind Trilogy, #1)
  • Under Order
  • Fallen Angel (Steel Jockeys MC #1)
  • Fix You (Walker Family, #3)
  • Disheveled (#UCC Saga 1)
  • Darkest Night (Wired & Dangerous, #2)
  • Triumph (Bellator Saga, #6)
  • Sugar Bear (Sugar Daddies #3)
J.A. Huss never wanted to be a writer and she still dreams of that elusive career as an astronaut. She originally went to school to become an equine veterinarian but soon figured out they keep horrible hours and decided to go to grad school instead. That Ph.D wasn’t all it was cracked up to be (and she really sucked at the whole scientist thing), so she dropped out and got a M.S. in forensic toxic ...more