Start by marking “House of Dusk, House of Dawn: The House of Crimson & Clover” as Want to Read:
House of Dusk, House of Dawn: The House of Crimson & Clover

House of Dusk, House of Dawn: The House of Crimson & Clover

Dive into the secret, ancient, powerful world of two New Orleans families, the Deschanels and the Sullivans…

From USA Today bestselling paranormal author Sarah M. Cradit comes House of Dusk, House of Dawn, the final installment in the bestselling witches family saga, The House of Crimson & Clover. Not a standalone story, this novel’s plot makes the most sense only aft
Published September 27th 2017

To ask other readers questions about House of Dusk, House of Dawn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about House of Dusk, House of Dawn

Lisa Lawson
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read an Advanced Reader Copy of this book. What an extraordinary ending to " The House of Crimson and Clover " Series. Sarah gave great clarity and detail to the closures of the Empyreans and Deschanel family, although bittersweet. This was an excellent read from start to finish and a well deserved ending. Amazing series......amazing book. It left me with a smile on my face. Good bye ole friends.
Julie
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
House of Dusk, House of Dawn is the dramatic conclusion to Sarah M. Cradit’s epic House of Crimson & Clover saga. By far, this is her best work yet. I read the first book in this series in July 2013, and I have been amazed with every additional book. This series is not only long, but it is also broad. Ms. Cradit has created richly detailed worlds, characters, and storylines that are now pulled together in this culminating masterpiece.

The title “House of Dusk, House of Dawn” is descriptive of
Teri
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have absolutely completely enjoyed the saga of the Deshanels and Sullivans. The author artfully allows us the chance to see all of the loose ends tidied up nicely. Nicholas is always an interesting soul and I love his awakening. As the author pours out the ending I even felt tears like saying farewell to an old friend. We have traveled to hell and back, back in time, other dimensions, found love's, located truths, saved lives, lost friends. Man I don't think we have missed anything including c ...more
Mandy Parmenter
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
** This is the very last book in the House of Crimson and Clover series - you HAVE to read the others first or this will not make any sense to you. **

All the threads will come together in such a way that nothing will be left open, and yet there are new avenues that open up and there will be the promise new stories in the future, just not in this particular vein. It had a format that meant there were sections that covered different sets of people or times but it did make sense. It was nice to fin
Teri
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Saying goodbye to some of these characters was bittersweet.  After spending so much time with them throughout this series, they seem almost real, but it was satisfying to see them reach a natural conclusion to their storylines - some with their happily ever after, some with the potential for one, and others.....no spoilers here, folks.  A few of them will show up in the author's new series (I was thrilled to read my fav character is one of them), so it's not a final farewell for all.

This is a
Marinda
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the last book in this stunning series and trust me if you haven't read the others you will be lost. The family Deschanel comes together with others for the final battle and if they don't win all is lost. The curse that has hung over their family for centuries can be broke but at what cost? Some will sacrifice for the cause but will it be enough?

This is definitely an award winning series and this final book doesn't disappoint. If you've read the series then this is a must read. I laughed
Katy Birch
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So sad. The final book off this series just blows you away. Very bittersweet. The losses hit you hard but you know it wasnt in vain. Their sacrifice meant success no matter how much it ripped your heart out. They all deserve their HEA. Just incredible. This series was amazing from start to finish. Some awesome imagination and skill!
Kimberly LaFleur
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A good ending

I loved this series. I could not get enough. I am sad that it has ended but I know there are more stories to come from the world of crimson and clover. A must read for any paranormal genre lover.
B.Craze
Sep 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Only Ms.Cradit could end a series leaving you hanging! I hope she decides to write now in the future!! Loved this series!
Chantell Reid
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Everything and everyone with a purpose that flowed perfectly together! I was so skeptical at the start of this series and there were books that didn't quite meet the 5 star. This one however was so perfectly told that I'm a little sad.
Questions answered- Ana-Finn-Aidrik- Aleksandr, Jacob-Amelia, Tristan, Nicolas-Mercy...
I can't give any details for fear I will divulge too much. Just know that last night at the half way mark, I had to force myself to put it down and go to sleep. Tonight, I
Annette
Mary Murlin
Nov 18, 2017
Shelby
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Parting is such sweet sorrow. And make no mistake about it, there is plenty of sorrow in House of Dusk, House of Dawn. But there is also equal amounts of sweet. There is new growth, new love, and new lives.
I'm sad to say goodbye to the House of Crimson and Clover which has, and always will, held a special place in my heart for so long. But I'm also excited to see where this author's boundless talent and creativity takes us next.
Thank you Sarah Cradit for sharing this magical world and these m
Kristin Richter-Tope
Kim
Dec 01, 2017
ellen thompson goodall
Oct 26, 2017
Sarah is the USA Today Bestselling Author of the Paranormal Southern Gothic series, The House of Crimson & Clover, born of her combined passion for New Orleans, and the mysterious complexity of human nature. Her work has been described as rich, emotive, and highly dimensional.

An unabashed geek, Sarah enjoys studying obscure subjects like the Plantagenet and Ptolemaic dynasties, and settling de