Start by marking “Breathe Me In (Ross Siblings, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Breathe Me In (Ross Siblings, #2.5)

Breathe Me In

(Ross Siblings #2.5)

Their worlds collided in Leave Me Breathless. Now see how the sparks first flew for Ghost and Macy...

She knew he was trouble from the moment she first laid eyes on him, but that doesn't stop Macy from taking a wild ride with Ghost when he invites her along. Something about him intrigues her. Just by hanging out with him, though, she's drawn into a scandal she doesn't see c
Published July 24th 2017 by Entangled: Select Contemporary (first published June 11th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Breathe Me In, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Breathe Me In

Rosalinda *KRASNORADA*

4.5 GHOSTLY STARS

This is how you write a prequel!!! SI!!! ME GUSTA!

Amig@s, do you remember Ghost? Yeah, Brian's friend. That's the one. That guy who got a book called Leave Me Breathless. Oh yeah you all loved Brian but guess what? I liked Ghost way more!

You all know by now that I HATE SEQUELS AFTER HEAs, they are so bloody BORING! Buy guess what? I love PREQUELS! And this one, boy this shit was GOOD!

Macy aka KILLJOY is Candace's best friend but she's trying to sell herself as a very boring an
Baba
3.5 stars.***Review posted June 17, 2013

photo 1bd118db-d3fb-4dbd-94e0-deaff1d20bc7_zps84c1aea4.jpg

"You took my breath away."

Unfortunately Breathe Me In did not take my breath away. I promise I'm going to make it short and easy.

photo tumblr_mndvavGo3a1qhgta4o1_500_zps1d960d36.gif

"I've never been in the backseat of my own car before. Interesting."

photo tumblr_m8k6u26xwB1qgl5swo1_500_zpsad434f83.gif

"Come on. Live a little dangerously."
"Climb back there? I'm in a skirt."
The tip of his finger trailed along her upper thigh, raising gooseflesh. She felt that touch all the way up her spine. "And in about sixty seconds I'm about to be all up under it, o
Christy
 photo ea8bd67d-ab9e-460e-9693-4849319c0476_zpsb582817c.jpg

Ghost... you rock my world!!!!
‘I can be good. Or I can be as bad as you want me to be.'

photo 7ada4296-c1ca-4ec2-9e48-b3d5acc3c330_zpsb2df2b8d.jpg

If you haven’t read Ghost and Macy’s book ‘Leave Me Breathless’, you are missing out. Its a HOT one! I loved getting this little addition to Ghost and Macy’s story.

Sexy, sweet, short, the perfect novella... I’ve always wanted to know what went down in that 69’ GTO...

photo 00f322d6-0744-413b-918a-325b5d891f85_zps9d8c8844.jpg

Just an FYI- You can read this before or after ‘Leave Me Breathless’, but read after ‘Rock Me’. Another fabulously hot read from Cherrie L
Anna
Shelves: inferno
GHOST !!!
Want. Need. More. Ghost !!!

Dedicated to all those who wondered what happened in the back of the GTO

I will give you a huge heads up
❤ You will need a walk-in freezer or a cold, cold shower❤ this review is gonna be brief.

Direct
To the point cause
I gotta go..... I'm bout to go attack the hubby just sayin' ❤

~ 5 Thank God for this Glimpse of the animal known as Ghost in his GTO ~ Stars !!!!!!

He OWNED that backseat !!!!!

GO ladies ! GOOOO !! Here's some more

• Lisa •
Jun 12, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 GHOST AND MACY STARS.

description

Bad boy meets the best of behaved girls in a battle of the hearts, a modern day Romeo and Juliet. Who can resist a story like this? Certainly not me, there is nothing not to fall in lust with, Lynn Cherrie has delivered a novella that is larger than life and I ate up every chapter from beginning to end.

What's it all about?
Seth 'Ghost' Warren is a tattoo artist, living his life his way not caring to be committed to any long term attachments, that is until he is enchanted by
Stacia (the 2010 club)
Author Dedication : To all those who wondered what happened in the back of the GTO...

Short. Sweet. Sexy. Sinful. Satisfying.

I'm gonna keep this review quick because the story is quick!

Breathe Me In was just what I needed after a lengthy high fantasy read. Talk about the perfect palate cleanser! Cherrie Lynn is a master at building up a sex scene. Whew!

If anyone is going to bring me back to romantica after a hiatus, it's Ms. Lynn. This little gem is going onto my very short re-read list. I wish
Jen
Jul 14, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

This was a great novella that showed us inside Ghost’s head when he first met Macy. Ghost and Macy first meet through their best friends who are dating. Ghost is a bad boy tattoo artist and Macy is a good girl.

I can be good. Or I can be as bad as you want me to be.

They begin hanging out and forming a friendship. During this time their best friends, Brian and Candace, are also going through a rough patch in their relationship. Candace’s family does not like Brian and are giving her a hard time.
Pam
Jun 13, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars
“You’re not a lights-out, under-the-covers kind of girl, are you? You’re too beautiful for that.”

“No. I’m just not… an ass-in-your-face-before-we’ve-even-kissed kind of girl.”

Finally!!! I’ve always wondered, what the hell happened in the back of the GTO. Okay, I didn't really wonder, I have a pretty good imagination, I just wanted the details ... lol

Perfect addition to this series, I do have to say though, kinda glad I read Leave Me Breathless (Ross Siblings, #3) by Cherrie Lynn because I got where she was coming from. Macy's a ‘lil hy
AJ
Jun 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Woohoo!!! More from Cherrie Lynn, the Ross boys and Ghost. I’m a huge fan of these books, and as soon as I saw this, I had to drop everything and read it straight away. Ghost absolutely stole my heart in his book – Leave Me Breathless - and now, we get what is essentially a prequel to that book – Ghost and Macy’s first hot encounter.

I was expecting this to be just the famous "back seat" scene between Macy and Ghost, and yeah, that’s there in all of its hotness, but there’s also a sensational bui
Catarina
So, this is the starting of Ghost’s and Macy’s story. (Brian’s and Candace’s best friends. By that order.)
I can tell you much about this because since I’ve yet to read their story, but I can definitely tell you that Ghost seems to be sexy-as-sin and if the book will be as good as this short story, it will be a damn good one.
I now I’ll have to go start it! :)
Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~
Fantastic addition to Seth and Macy's story. I cannot get enough of those two. Now going to have to go so a re-read of Leave me Breathless. I cannot tell you how much I'm looking forward to the next book in this series.
Lucinda - I JUST LOVE TO READ
Ghost Ghost Oh I love you!! After reading this I feel like re-reading Ghost and Macy's book!!!

This book was short and sweet!! If you want to know what happened in the GTO you will def find out in this book!! Have I said I love Ghost! Hehe!
Iva
Shelves: too-hot, novella, romance
HOW? WHEN? WHERE? A prequel to Leave Me Breathless? MORE Ghost and Macy?????? Released TODAY?!?!?!?

description

Updete: *sigh* This was soooo goooood! I just might re-read Leave Me Breathless as soon as I finish reading the two books I'm already reading. I want more Seth and Macy. Again ;D
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
Years of wondering what happened in that GTO and now I finally know. Loved this steamy little shorty. Now on to Leave Me Breathless
Jun 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: tattoos, favorites
Perfect!

I freakin' love Ghost and Macy, and this was the perfect prequel. I've always wondered what exactly happened that first time, and I could not get enough of this.

Now I'm going to re-read Leave Me Breathless for the 4th time!
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer*
Loved this!! The only thing I would say against it, is I wish this would have been released prior to Ghost and Macy's story. With that said, it left me wanting to read their story all over again.

Better Review to come...
Tangerine
Jun 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites

** 5 STARS **

I. WANT. MORE. I loved this little prequel. I loved Leave Me Breathless, it's one of my favorites and I have read it several times. I call it my go-to book. It just has everything I like and I enjoy the read everytime. Breathe Me In is just perfect. It's not too long but not too short, just right ;) I devoured it in about an hour without putting it down and when I finished I wanted to dive into Leave Me Breathless again.

The car scene...yea..that was H-O-T. Nothing else to say abo
Laila
Short, steamy and endearing, Breathe Me In goes back in time to when Ghost and Macy first connected and their escapades in the '69 GTO.

"I can be good. Or I can be as bad as you want me to be."

YUMMM. Who doesn't love Ghost!!

So glad I got to see more of him in this little prequel. Going to do a quick re-read of Leave Me Breathless stat!
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Read more of my reviews and ramblings at Ana's Attic Book Blog

WHAAATTT???? A Surprise book by one of my favorite authors??? And it is part of one of my favorite series???

“She had no doubt her safe little world was about to be well and thoroughly rocked, and who knew if it would even be recognizable after he was done with her.”

The day I saw Breathe Me In by Cherrie Lynn was out, I dropped everything and bought it. It was a total surprise, and what a yummy one! You see, The Ross Siblings Series is
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Jointly reviewed for Totallybookedblog.com

Jenny: So THAT’S what happened in the back of the GTO ’69! Ghost and Macy have sexual chemistry in spades and it was awesome to get the opportunity to spend more time with them, and not only that, we got to go back in time and witness the shenanigans in the back of that car.

“When a girl like Macy gives you a shot, you step the fuck up.”

Once again Cherrie Lynn delivers in the steam factor, though I have to be honest and say the actual getting down to th
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I seriously don’t know how Cherrie Lynn does it time and time again but I’m thankful that she does. Breathe Me In is a prequel (think short story) that takes place during Rock Me and prior to Leave Me Breathless, so if you haven’t read Rock Me, you might want to before you attempt to read this short story.

It’s hard not to love this story which lets us in on what happened between Macy and Ghost (Seth). I’ll admit I’m amazed at the depth of thi
Cynthia
Jun 15, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition

I loveee Ghost!

He is just so hot. I love the way he speaks, his charming wit, his tattoos... and that piercing. Being inside his head again was an absolute pleasure.

What I didn't like? - Macy

She was 'judgemental, hypocritical and dishonest' - her words not mine. I just couldn't stand how bitchy and selfish she was. I really enjoyed Leave Me Breathless even though she wasn't my favourite character. But I don't remember her being this bad.
"Did you think he was going to marry you? Come on, Ca
Michelle
Shelves: va
Breathe Me in is the prelude to Leave me Breathless - the story of ...

The story of what happened that night in his car...

in the...

We know where Macy and Ghost end up, we know what they went through to get there - but what we never knew... was how it all started. How did Macy end up friends with Ghost while trying to get Candace to let Brian go? This is the story of that night that was shared all those months before he left to go home to help his family. We get to see the start of his pull toward
Spoiler Whore-Momoa
I feel this author doesn't get the recognition she deserves. She knows how to write, she keeps your attention throughout the story, makes you want to be the heroine so you can hook up with the hero and the sex, love making, fucking...however you want to call it is well written and scorching hot.

Got nothing else to say and I'm not going to write what the book is about. Go and one click away and find out for yourself.
Lori
Jun 11, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
YEAH!!! Finally got to read the story of what happened in the car. I love Ghost & Macy!!!!!! I wasn't too sure about him when I first read Rock Me. Maybe because I was in love with Brian. But then I met him Leave Me Breathless and fell hard in love. Love his whole persona of bad boy - the bald head, tattoo's, dark eyes!!! He and Macy are opposites and I love their interaction. I also love hot rod cars. Thanks Ms. Cherrie for another awesome read!!!
...
Jun 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Loved it. Seriously. I love this series so much. These men are...UNF. I loved getting into Ghost's head and hearing his thoughts on getting together with Macy. Such a great prequel to Leave Me Breathless. And, yes, I did go back to LMB and reread all the *ahem* good scenes.
Dee
Aug 22, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Already read 'Ghost' (Seth) and Macy's story a while ago but took the opportunity to find out exactly what happened between them, and oh boy the scene in the back of Ghost's car was very hot indeed!

I am now thinking I might have to go back and read their full story again :)

Beanbag Love
Jun 23, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a prequel to the story "Leave Me Breathless", which I absolutely loved. In this short we get the full accounting of the shadowy hook-up between Ghost and Macy that was referenced in "Rock Me" and "Leave Me Breathless".

I loved visiting with Macy and Ghost again. I adore their connection and their chemistry. Two problems though. One, Macy was still in her tightly controlled, semi-bitchy phase and even though I know she's on the way out of it, it's still happening in this story. Two, the w
This was a great quick read. What can I say except it was more Ghost, Macy, Brian and Candace. I can never get enough of that group of characters. I did enjoy the fact that it filled in some spaces from Rock Me. We got to see what happened between Macy and Ghost in Rock Me.

Would definitely recommend this book to anyone that's a fan of this series!!!!
Patti Shaughnessy
Jun 13, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Seth and Macy - nuff said. Love them. Love him. Loved it!

• A Very Naughty Xmas
  • Exposure (Curio, #6)
  • Rock My World (Black Falcon, #2.5)
  • Tie Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #5)
  • Inked Ever After (Bowen Boys, #2.5)
  • Sinful Southern Ink (Sinful South, #1)
  • Mercy Bound
  • Edible (Exquisite, #3)
  • Flirting with Disaster (Camelot, #3)
  • Kiss Before Dying
  • Shattered Ink (Wicked Ink Chronicles, #2)
  • Melting Ice (SEALs On Fire #5)
  • The Devil's Match (The Devil DeVere #4)
Cherrie Lynn has been a CPS caseworker and a juvenile probation officer, but now that she has come to her senses, she writes contemporary and paranormal romance on the steamy side. It's *much* more fun. She's also an unabashed rock music enthusiast, and loves letting her passion for romance and metal collide on the page.

When she's not writing, you can find her reading, listening to music or playin

Ross Siblings (5 books)
  • Unleashed (Ross Siblings, #1)
  • Rock Me (Ross Siblings, #2)
  • Leave Me Breathless (Ross Siblings, #3)
  • Take Me On (Ross Siblings, #4)
  • Watch Me Fall (Ross Siblings, #5)
“You took my breath away.” 9 likes
“You came,” he said simply, not losing that smile.
Yes, hopefully I will.