Start by marking “Winning the Campaign Manager” as Want to Read:
Winning the Campaign Manager

Winning the Campaign Manager

Cade Avery is running for a position on his local county council. He’s extremely good at what he does and is a valuable asset to his community. The trouble is, he upsets people, says the wrong things, and rides rough-shod over other people’s plans and ideas. His assistant, Mary, eager to improve Cade’s public image, hires him a campaign manager.

Quentin Rayworth is thrilled
Published July 3rd 2017 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Winning the Campaign Manager, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Winning the Campaign Manager

Start your review of Winning the Campaign Manager
SoCalBookReviews
Oct 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: audio_owned
3.5 Stars book
4 Stars narration
I think the best part of this book might have been the narration. I could barely follow the storyline in this book due to the narrators voice being so damn sexy. I have zero clue where his accent is based from, but I could happily listen to him talk all day. Idk where she finds them, but Lucy always has the best narrator voices for her audiobooks.

I'm probably going to have to listen to this one again to retain the actual story and plot were given in this book. But
Serena Yates
Jul 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Two men who get together out of entirely selfish reasons, one of them a werewolf running for office and the other an ambitious campaign manager, sounded like an excellent potential source of conflict, interpersonal sparks, and potential heat to me. And let me tell you – ‘Winning the Campaign Manager’ did not disappoint.

Cade is a tough guy – wait, that may have something to do with the fact that he is a werewolf. True to his heritage, he is direct. Blunt, and doesn’t really care all that much wha
Oleander Plume
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Short and sweet, with the right amount of heat...

I thoroughly enjoyed "Winning the Campaign Manager". The hunky characters captured my attention and I devoured the story in about 15 minutes. This novella made me smile, laugh out loud and then steamed up my glasses. Which I appreciated!

If you're looking for a quick bite of romantic M/M deliciousness, this is for you.
Alison
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lucy brings us another short, sexy story.

Cade needs help. If he is to be elected to represent his local area he needs a bit of a PR boost.

His aide, Mary, hires a Campaign Manager and tells Cade he is to listen to him and do as he says. Non to pleased with this turn of events Cade meets Quinten, and finds his inner wolf has found his soul mate.

A sexy fun great quick read.
JenCW
Jul 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shifters
This short story is a fun, quick read with a bit of hotness.

Cade is a good guy running for office, but even his staff know he needs help with his image and hire Quentin to help Cade get elected.

I liked both MCs. Although I think it would have been fun to see more of Cade's interactions before he meets Quentin, this story doesn't have the scope for that. I loved watching Cade try to reach out to Quentin and have issues since his wolf is being uncharacteristically pushy. I think Quentin's reacti
Doris
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Having read Lucy before I knew I would enjoy this story, and I so did. There were quite a few laugh out loud moments, which earned me a few funny looks from my family, lol.
As you'd expect from a short story, this is a fast paced read and things happen very quickly, but, hey, when a shifter meets his mate, he just knows, right?

If you're looking for a fun, hot little shifter story, then pick this one up. You won't be disappointed.
Simone
Jul 26, 2017 rated it liked it
Nerea
May 07, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2,5 Really insta for me but cute
Morgan  Skye
Oct 07, 2018 rated it liked it
I listened to this and it was just kinda Meh.
Nicole Henderson
Apr 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
It’s not a 3 stars but it’s not worth 4 stars either. The narrator Mitchell is good.
When is new boss came in strong Quentin felt uncomfortable and decided that he really didn’t need the job after all. But when the truth about Cade comes out well the book just kind of ends. I think I would have liked to have read more of this story. I know it was short but it did feel a little incomplete.
esda
Jul 05, 2017
Tom
May 11, 2020
Midia
rated it did not like it
Jul 23, 2017
Desiree
Oct 12, 2018
Georgiana
Apr 17, 2020
Lucy Felthouse
Jul 03, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Nicky
Nov 04, 2018
Emily
added it
Dec 12, 2018

• McFarland's Farm (Hope, #1)
  • Forever Moore
  • A Darkness-Pierced Heart (Beyond the Pale #3)
  • Cowboy's Law
  • Frat Boy and Toppy (Theta Alpha Gamma, #1)
  • The Guy in the Window
  • Mating the Omega (Mercy Hills Pack #1)
  • Rebound
  • Sigma (Vanguards, #5)
  • Muscling Through
  • Snow Way Out (Snowed In - Valentine's Inc. #7)
  • Top Secret
  • His Bewildered Mate (Unexpected Mates #1)
  • Abel's Omega (Mercy Hills Pack #2)
  • Ties That Bind (The Family Novak #2)
  • Vanilla Spiced Omega (The Hollydale Omegas #11)
  • The Witch's Familiar (Familiar Mates, #1)
  • Superhero
Lucy Felthouse is the award-winning author of erotic romance novels Stately Pleasures (named in the top 5 of Cliterati.co.uk’s 100 Modern Erotic Classics That You’ve Never Heard Of, and an Amazon bestseller), Eyes Wide Open (winner of the Love Romances Café’s Best Ménage Book 2015 award, and an Amazon bestseller), The Persecution of the Wolves, Hiding in Plain Sight and The Heiress’s Harem series. ...more

News & Interviews