Start by marking “Feather and Scroll (The Shifter Chronicles, #11)” as Want to Read:
Feather and Scroll (The Shifter Chronicles, #11)

Feather and Scroll

(The Shifter Chronicles #11)

Agent Pan has spent most of his adult life protecting shape-shifters from the Knights—an organization bent on their annihilation—and keeping the secret war in the shadows where it belongs. But the Knights are growing bolder, and a new threat has resurfaced after being buried in the ocean for decades.

An ancient scroll, a key to a devastating weapon, is now in the hands of a
ebook
Published August 9th 2017 by Dreamspinner Press

To ask other readers questions about Feather and Scroll, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Feather and Scroll

Start your review of Feather and Scroll (The Shifter Chronicles, #11)
Ami
M.D. Grimm returns to The Shifters series this month with book #11. I would like to remind readers that it might help if you read the previous books because there are information and events happening here that are interconnected. New readers might have to work extra to understand the background if they only start with this one.

Feather and Scroll shows how the Knights – an organization whose sole aim is to eradicate shifters as they see shifters as abomination – are getting bolder and bolder.
Christy
It has been quite a while since I lost myself in the intrigue and adventures of one of ‘The Shifter Chronicles’ books. I read the first ten in the series fairly quickly and now I've had to wait to see what's going on with the Agency, the Knights, the lost scrolls, and all of my favorite characters. Having just met Agent Pan in the previous installment, I was interested to see what journey the author was going to take me on.

Imagine coming face to face with a guy you had some of the hottest sex of
Mari  Cardenas
4 Stars!!!

Feather and Scroll is book 11 in The Shifters series by M.D. Grimm and can be read as a standalone, which is what I did. I'm not sure if the characters appeared in previous books, however, the author gave enough background information regarding this world so I didn't really feel lost.

There are three main sides in this war, the Agency (who protects shifters from Knights), the Knights (who want to annihilate shifters) and the Shifters. Viktor is a bird shifter and his sister Stacey and
Lisa The Novel Approach
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mystery, paranormal
Feather and Scroll by M.D. Grimm is book eleven of the Shifter series. I hadn’t encountered this series before now, and I can say that you don’t need to have read the previous books to be able to enjoy this one. In Feather and Scroll we meet Viktor, a bird shifter, and Pan, an Agent sworn to protect all shifters. As legend has it, there are four scrolls, and, if used together, they unlock something that could be used to destroy all shifters. Bird shifters are the keepers of the scrolls.

In this
Maya
Aug 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: gaybook-reviews

This is book 11 in series but can be read as a standalone.
Viktor is in trouble and reeling: his precious younger sister just came into possession of an old artifact. The trouble is, the artifact can be used as a weapon which puts Viktor and his loved ones into crosshairs of two warring factions: Agency and Knights. Viktor likes neither. He is loath to involve himself into their conflict and as a shifter he is aware of war they wage, but had always tried to keep himself on sidelines.
Pan, on the

CB
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There are 5 parts to the overall story and only 2 ( The Beginning and Scrolls) are out so far, which include 12 books - about 20 books will be in the total (see author's website for complete listing).

I have read them 2x now as more books have come out. Each book has it's own story but there is a back story that threads throughout them - I will wait until all the parts come out now to be able to complete the overall story before reading again.

Also, the next time I read the series, I will read it
Kaitlin
Dennis Crotts
Nov 01, 2018
Na
Nov 04, 2018
M.D. Grimm has wanted to write stories since second grade (kind of young to make life decisions, but whatever) and nothing has changed since then (well, plenty of things actually, but not that!).

Thankfully, she has indulgent parents who let her dream, but also made sure she understood she’d need a steady job to pay the bills (they never let her forget it!). After graduating from the University of

The Shifter Chronicles (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Psychic Moon (The Shifter Chronicles, #1)
  • Celtic Warrior and Wolf Spirit (The Shifter Chronicles, #1.5)
  • Love is a Whirlwind (The Shifter Chronicles #2)
  • Blind Devotion (The Shifter Chronicles #3)
  • Ghosts of Halloween Past (The Shifter Chronicles, #3.5)
  • Hunter and Hunted (The Shifter Chronicles, #4)
  • Healing Minds (The Shifter Chronicles, #5)
  • Hearts and Minds (The Shifter Chronicles, #5.5)
  • Master's Blood (The Shifter Chronicles, #6)
  • Hunted Guardian (The Shifter Chronicles, #7)