Start by marking “STARGATE SG-1 ATLANTIS: Homeworlds - Volume 3 of the Traveler's Tales” as Want to Read:
STARGATE SG-1 ATLANTIS: Homeworlds - Volume 3 of the Traveler's Tales

STARGATE SG-1 ATLANTIS: Homeworlds - Volume 3 of the Traveler's Tales

(SGX #5)

DIAL IT UP!
In our third volume of Traveler’s Tales, journey with Teyla Emmagan to the ruined city of her ancestors or travel with Sam Carter as she returns Selmak’s remains to the Tok’ra. Join John Sheppard as he guides the Atlantis team through the streets of New York City, or follow SG-1’s gate-hopping pursuit of an escaped mass-murderer...

STARGATE: Homeworlds is packed
ebook
Published June 26th 2017 by Crossroad Press (first published June 23rd 2017)

To ask other readers questions about STARGATE SG-1 ATLANTIS, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about STARGATE SG-1 ATLANTIS

Start your review of STARGATE SG-1 ATLANTIS: Homeworlds - Volume 3 of the Traveler's Tales
Mike Crate
Jul 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The third volume of the Travelers' Tales was recently released and offers up another packed anthology of Stargate stories covering SG1 and Atlantis from established authors and two competition winners. Homeworlds is edited by Sally Malcolm and is currently only available as an ebook from the usual places. I've tried to keep spoiler free.

The Mysteries of Emege by Jo Graham
Athos the homeworld of the Athosian people has been abandoned after the awakening of the Hive thanks in no small part to the
Kay
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gorra luv it

I have waited too long for this book and it can't be the last. These stories state a fundamental truth that Stargate stories don't need TV to entertain. Kudos to all the writers and please crank up some more stories... Soon.
Gene
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Excellent collection, keep them coming!
J.L.
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: october-2019
Disclaimer: I am friends with the editor and multiple authors in this collection; I purchased a hardcopy of this book from one of the authors for full price.

Favorite Story
“The Mysteries of Emege” by Jo Graham: I could say that the ending of this story had enough emotional impact to bring me to tears and leave it at that. Graham brings Teyla and the Athosian people to life as they face an uncertain future. She doesn’t reduce them to a mono-culture that all wants the same thing, and the story also
Ryan
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing anthology of new Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis short-stories. It also has two stories from fans that won a Stargate writing contest. Here we get a even assortment of adventures for both series. A few take place after the Legacy series but could be enjoyed without having had read the 8 book series. I enjoyed the humor and action. As always the characters are written so well that these shorts could have been episodes. Simply wonderful.
Thomas Myers
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Step through the Gate, and into adventure! (okay, okay, I know that was cheesy)

But this, the third anthology in the Stargate novel series, is a great experience. Each of its tales is full of well-rounded characters and action. It could be an adaptation of an episode.

The only downside is that it still doesn't have any content from Stargate Universe.
Jenette
I'm a huge fan of SG-1 and Atlantis but when it comes to books I never manage to get into the ones based around SG-1. This collection of short stories was no different. I got a kick out of the Atlantis stories that took place after the Legacy series (and the ones that didn't) but the SG-1 stories did nothing for me, especially the ones (most of them) set during the shows early seasons.
Ida Leter
Definitely a mixed bag. Some stories are rather enjoyable, some - decidedly less so. Definitely a bit too abrupt, even for short stories, some could use a bit more intrigue, a bit more meat on the bones.
Foggygirl
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned-read, auto-buy
Great stories, very entertaining and nostalgic trip back through the gate!
Craterdweller
Jun 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: stargate, owned-books
Liked most of them

I enjoyed almost all of the stories except Going Home where the author was careless with the details and the characters were off. Kinda wished there were half star ratings as I'd rather rate this as 3.5 stars.
Sandra Mansell
Anja Schreiber
Sep 17, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Please update page count 2 13 Dec 19, 2017 05:05AM

• STARGATE ATLANTIS: From the Depths (SGX-08)
  • Pride of the Genii (Stargate Atlantis #24)
  • STARGATE SG-1: Infiltration (SG1-32)
  • The Bartered Brides (Elemental Masters, #13)
  • Gryphon's Pride (Gesa's Menagerie, #1)
  • Heart of the Pride (Gesa's Menagerie, #2)
  • Haunted by Pride (Gesa's Menagerie #8)
  • Pride and Perdition (Gesa's Menagerie #6)
  • The Expanse: Origins
  • A Matter of Pride (Gesa's Menagerie #7)
  • With Pride (Gesa's Menagerie, #3)
  • Pride Before the Fall (Gesa's Menagerie, #4)
  • Perfect Pride (Gesa's Menagerie #9)
  • Wounded Pride (Gesa's Menagerie, #5)
  • Ghostromance (Reluctant Necromancer #1)
  • Gilded Cage (Lilywhite Boys #2)
  • STARGATE SG-1 Female of the Species
  • Vampromance: Reverse Harem Urban Fantasy (Reluctant Necromancer Book 2)
Sally Malcolm was bitten by the m/m romance bug in 2016 and hasn’t looked back. It’s fair to say she’s obsessed with the genre. She has four contemporary m/m romances out, set in the fictional Long Island seaside town of New Milton.

She's also the author of eight Stargate novels and novellas, including the hit "Apocalypse" trilogy. She has penned four Stargate audio dramas for Big Finish

SGX (6 books)
  • Far Horizons (SGX, #1)
  • Stargate SG1: Permafrost (SGX, #2)
  • Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis: Points of Origin (SGX, #3)
  • The Wild Blue (SGX-05)