Start by marking “Hidden Seams” as Want to Read:

4.3  ·  Rating details ·  91 Ratings  ·  66 Reviews
A billion-dollar fashion empire, and it’s about to be mine…

I've worked a decade for this. I've sold my soul and my reputation. I've lived a lie, smiled for the cameras, and hated myself, all for this inheritance.

And then … she pops up. A mysterious heir with a rap sheet, combat boots, and a mouth that I want to pin shut with my—

It doesn’t matter. I’ve played this game fo
Expected publication: January 18th 2018 by Select Publishing LLC

Win a Copy of This Book

Release date: Jan 18, 2018
    To celebrate the release of Hidden Seams, enter for a chance to win 1 of 5 *SIGNED and PERSONALIZED* paperback copies of Hidden Seams by New York Time ...more

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 5 copies available, 20 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Jan 17 - Jan 27, 2018

Countries available: US

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Hidden Seams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hidden Seams

Alessandra Torre
    Oct 29, 2017 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
    **sneak peek*

The atmosphere in the car is changing. Maybe it’s the alcohol, maybe it’s the fact that I’m exhausted and lonely and delusional, but whatever it is, she’s now resting her weight on the armrest between us. Her legs are crossed, and when she occasionally bounces her foot, it brushes against my leg. We’re three shots down, and I can feel the edges of my control diluting.

Is it a mistake to bring her to Spring Lake? Absolutely. Probably. I don’t even know. I don’t like how convenient it
    SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

GOT FINAL ARC! AT has made changes & additions. Will read soon!

Stand-alone.
    Release: January 18, 2017.
    Pre-order: | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |
    Blurb:
    A billion-dollar fashion empire, and it’s about to be mine…
    I've worked a decade for this. I've sold my soul and my reputation I've lived a lie, smiled for the cameras, and hated myself, all for this inheritance.
    It doesn’t matter. I’
      KAT ⚛ Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books ⚛
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

HIDDEN SEAMS: is a standalone romance novel by Alessandra Torre. Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’ In this we meet Marco and Avery.

I’ve only read one other by this author but have always had it in the back of my mind to read more of her books so when I saw this come up for review I jumped on it and I am so freaking glad I did.

Marco Lent is such a complex confusing man, is he straight? Is he gay? What’s his real story? Marco has many layers to him and like the concept of peeling back an onion
    Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
    If you know me, you know by now that I rarely give out 5 stars. You could also call me extremely picky as well as hard to please in regards to books earning a 5 star rating from me. This week has been an unreal experience. After having my first 5 star book of the year (Ryan's Bed), I also read two amazing and captivating novels that came just shy of 5 stars. And now this...

Alessandra Torre is an author that has surpassed my expectations again and again. She is one of only a few authors that writ
    Wendy'sThoughts
    Jul 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
    Recommends it for: Alessandra Torre Fans, Erotic, Romance
    4 The Choices We Make Stars
    * * * * Spoiler Free
    Whenever I am writing a review for Alessandra Torre, I am Challenged.... Challenged because part of the draw in reading Torre is discovering everything as it is presented.

We know from the blurb, Marco Lent has been part of the fashion industry. He was a new young designer who was driven with ambition. He had talent but all that anyone saw was his appearance. Handsome and chiseled, he was tired of being told he should model not design.

Marco was try
    Betul
    Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
    **ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

Hidden Seams was such a fun read, with amazing characters. I was in love with Avery from the start, she intrigued me so much and I just couldn't get enough of her. Alessandra writes the best characters, and she does an incredible job in hooking you into the story. I liked Marco as well, but not as much because he was awful a couple of times. There were a couple of scenes where I wanted to hit him for acting that way, and making Avery mad/sad. Howe
    Sabrina
    Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it

Review to come.
    ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.
    Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
    4-4.5 stars

Hidden Seams was a unique,fun,super hot and passionate story!There were many things that I liked in this story,one of them is the plot which was unique!I haven't read anything like that!Secondly the characters who rocked this book!

"I used to hate kissing.I used to hate it and now, with her, I never want anything else."

Avery is my favorite character!She is strong and independent!Marco and Avery have an amazing chemistry!They have a lot of fun,passionate and steamy moments.I could feel
    Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
    I thought I knew what to expect in Hidden Seams going in, but if I've learned anything about Alessandra Torre over the years, it's that she's a master manipulator where her readers are concerned. She's brilliant at creating a story that is both captivating and confusing. She pushes boundaries and stretches the limits of one's comfort more and more with each new book. She toys with her readers, luring them in one direction only to halt them in their tracks with twisted revelations, with shocking ...more
     Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
    Alessandra Torre is an award-winning New York Times bestselling author of twelve novels. Her books focus on romance and suspense. Her new release, The Ghostwriter, is available now!
    Additional pseudonym: AR Torre

Amazon: https://goo.gl/XRr5Uc
    Facebook: https://goo.gl/sJb5MN
    Twitter: https://goo.gl/DwKuvo
    Pinterest: https://goo.gl/eEJs9U

Visit the POPPIN IN thread of the Shh group to find out my rec
    More about Alessandra Torre...