Start by marking “Hidden Seams” as Want to Read:

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  723 Ratings  ·  236 Reviews
A billion-dollar fashion empire, and it’s about to be mine…

I've worked a decade for this. I've sold my soul and my reputation. I've lived a lie, smiled for the cameras, and hated myself, all for this inheritance.

And then … she pops up. A mysterious heir with a rap sheet, combat boots, and a mouth that I want to pin shut with my—

It doesn’t matter. I’ve played this game fo
Published January 18th 2018 by Select Publishing LLC

Win a Copy of This Book

Release date: Jan 18, 2018
    To celebrate the release of Hidden Seams, enter for a chance to win 1 of 5 *SIGNED and PERSONALIZED* paperback copies of Hidden Seams by New York Time ...more

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 5 copies available, 1505 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Jan 17 - Jan 27, 2018

Countries available: US

• Friend Reviews

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
    LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

⭐⭐⭐⭐! Hidden Seams (stand-alone). Two flawed loners get a second chance at life amid lies, deception & a quest for the truth!

“You don’t appreciate it? You seemed to appreciate it just fine when you were breaking me in half with your cock!”

Hidden Seams (stand-alone) brings together two flawed individuals and all the secrets and lies hidden in the patchwork of their lives.

A death of a fashion icon!

Money launderer Avery McKenna skirts on the edge of society launde
    Alessandra Torre
    Oct 29, 2017 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
    **sneak peek*

The atmosphere in the car is changing. Maybe it’s the alcohol, maybe it’s the fact that I’m exhausted and lonely and delusional, but whatever it is, she’s now resting her weight on the armrest between us. Her legs are crossed, and when she occasionally bounces her foot, it brushes against my leg. We’re three shots down, and I can feel the edges of my control diluting.

Is it a mistake to bring her to Spring Lake? Absolutely. Probably. I don’t even know. I don’t like how convenient it
      KAT ⚛ Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books ⚛
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

HIDDEN SEAMS: is a standalone romance novel by Alessandra Torre. Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’ In this we meet Marco and Avery.

I’ve only read one other by this author but have always had it in the back of my mind to read more of her books so when I saw this come up for review I jumped on it and I am so freaking glad I did.

Marco Lent is such a complex confusing man, is he straight? Is he gay? What’s his real story? Marco has many layers to him and like the concept of peeling back an onion
    Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
    If you know me, you know by now that I rarely give out 5 stars. You could also call me extremely picky as well as hard to please in regards to books earning a 5 star rating from me. This week has been an unreal experience. After having my first 5 star book of the year (Ryan's Bed), I also read two amazing and captivating novels that came just shy of 5 stars. And now this...

Alessandra Torre is an author that has surpassed my expectations again and again. She is one of only a few authors that writ
    Bibi
    Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    That epilogue was a tearjerker...sniff. RTC
    Wendy'sThoughts
    Jul 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    Recommends it for: Alessandra Torre Fans, Erotic, Romance
    4 The Choices We Make Stars
    * * * * Spoiler Free- It's Live!!!
    Whenever I am writing a review for Alessandra Torre, I am Challenged.... Challenged because part of the draw in reading Torre is discovering everything as it is presented.

We know from the blurb, Marco Lent has been part of the fashion industry. He was a new young designer who was driven with ambition. He had talent but all that anyone saw was his appearance. Handsome and chiseled, he was tired of being told he should model not design.
    Dilek VT
    I had such a hard time to get into this story and if it weren't Alessandra Torre's book, I would have DNF'ed it already.

The problem is, up until page 83 of a novel that is itself 283 pages long, the hero and the heroine DO NOT MEET!

The hero does his thing, the heroine does her thing.

We learn a lot about their very unusual lives. However, they do not meet for a long while; they do not even live in the same state.

Well, being the romance lover I am, I got impatient. But thank God I didn't drop th
    Olga therebelreader
    As soon as I read the blurb for this book, I knew I would be hooked.

I absolutely loved watching Marco and Avery fall in love. I love the transformation that he went through. Two completely different souls from different worlds brought together under most unusual circumstances and with that came banter and so much sexual tension but best of all, love! I thought both their voices were authentic. I really liked the fact that I could get Marco's perspective on the developing romance as well as Avery
    Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
    live amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07...

❤4-4.5 stars ❤

Hidden Seams was a unique,fun,super hot and passionate story!There were many things that I liked in this story,one of them is the plot which was unique!I haven't read anything like that!Secondly the characters who rocked this book!

"I used to hate kissing.I used to hate it and now, with her, I never want anything else."

Avery is my favorite character!She is strong and independent!Marco and Avery have an amazing chemistry!They have a
    Sabrina
    Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it

Hidden Seams was a brilliant story with many different sides to it. The main focus was, of course, the romance between Marco and Avery but then there was also the part of Avery trying to find out who she was, and Marco's struggle to keep his best friends secret. it all came together really well and that was my best part of the story for me.

It's sounds crazy to say but these characters were better together because it was like they came alive with all of the chemistry between them. Separately they
    Alessandra Torre is an award-winning New York Times bestselling author of twelve novels. Her books focus on romance and suspense. Her new release, The Ghostwriter, is available now!
    Additional pseudonym: AR Torre

Amazon: https://goo.gl/XRr5Uc
    Facebook: https://goo.gl/sJb5MN
    Twitter: https://goo.gl/DwKuvo
    Pinterest: https://goo.gl/eEJs9U

Visit the POPPIN IN thread of the Shh group to find out my rec
    More about Alessandra Torre...

“buttom” 0 likes
    “Vince Horace is gay, I know that every man is susceptible, every man makes mistakes, and nothing is ever as it seems.” 0 likes