Start by marking “Hidden Seams (Unzipped #2)” as Want to Read:
Hidden Seams (Unzipped #2)

Hidden Seams (Unzipped #2)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  3,362 Ratings  ·  580 Reviews
A billion-dollar fashion empire, and it’s about to be mine…

I've worked a decade for this. I've sold my soul and my reputation. I've lived a lie, smiled for the cameras, and hated myself, all for this inheritance.

And then … she pops up. A mysterious heir with a rap sheet, combat boots, and a mouth that I want to pin shut with my—

It doesn’t matter. I’ve played this game fo
Published January 18th 2018 by Select Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Hidden Seams, please sign up.
Adrianne There was a wealth of opportunity and it seems just the edge of the claim was mined. There was the so much more to Marco and Avery’s story especially…moreThere was a wealth of opportunity and it seems just the edge of the claim was mined. There was the so much more to Marco and Avery’s story especially her being his fashion muse and where AT could have taken that. Also she just skimmed over the direction and developments of Vince’s empire after he passed. I was expecting a rich layered Mille Feuille but received a frozen Sara Lee eclair instead.(less)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐! Hidden Seams (stand-alone). Two flawed loners get a second chance at life amid lies, deception & a quest for the truth!

“You don’t appreciate it? You seemed to appreciate it just fine when you were breaking me in half with your cock!”

Hidden Seams (stand-alone) brings together two flawed individuals and all the secrets and lies hidden in the patchwork of their lives.

A death of a fashion icon!

Money launderer Avery McKenna skirts on the edge of society laundering money while helping
Alessandra Torre
Oct 29, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
AVAILABLE NOW on Amazon/Kindle UnLimited: smarturl.it/Hidden-Seams

**sneak peek*

The atmosphere in the car is changing. Maybe it’s the alcohol, maybe it’s the fact that I’m exhausted and lonely and delusional, but whatever it is, she’s now resting her weight on the armrest between us. Her legs are crossed, and when she occasionally bounces her foot, it brushes against my leg. We’re three shots down, and I can feel the edges of my control diluting.

Is it a mistake to bring her to Spring Lake? Absol
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

HIDDEN SEAMS: is a standalone romance novel by Alessandra Torre. Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’ In this we meet Marco and Avery.

I’ve only read one other by this author but have always had it in the back of my mind to read more of her books so when I saw this come up for review I jumped on it and I am so freaking glad I did.

Marco Lent is such a complex confusing man, is he straight? Is he gay? What’s his real story? Marco has many layers to him and like the concept of peeling back an onion
Bibi
Jan 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
That epilogue was a tearjerker...sniff. RTC
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Going into this book, I had read a few reviews, so I thought I knew what to expect. I should know that I shouldn’t always think I know...... I do know that when reading this author, you can know you will get exceptional writing. And I got passion. And a lot of sexiness. And amazing writing.

This story begins over 10 years earlier showing us how Marco made a deal that would forever change his life. Did I like the agreement??? Not necessarily. Did I understand it completely? I still have questions
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
If you know me, you know by now that I rarely give out 5 stars. You could also call me extremely picky as well as hard to please in regards to books earning a 5 star rating from me. This week has been an unreal experience. After having my first 5 star book of the year (Ryan's Bed), I also read two amazing and captivating novels that came just shy of 5 stars. And now this...

Alessandra Torre is an author that has surpassed my expectations again and again. She is one of only a few authors that writ
Dilek VT
I had such a hard time to get into this story and if it weren't Alessandra Torre's book, I would have DNF'ed it already.

The problem is, up until page 83 of a novel that is itself 283 pages long, the hero and the heroine DO NOT MEET!

The hero does his thing, the heroine does her thing.

We learn a lot about their very unusual lives. However, they do not meet for a long while; they do not even live in the same state.

Well, being the romance lover I am, I got impatient. But thank God I didn't drop th
Wendy'sThoughts
Jul 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Alessandra Torre Fans, Erotic, Romance
4 The Choices We Make Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free- It's Live!!!
Whenever I am writing a review for Alessandra Torre, I am Challenged.... Challenged because part of the draw in reading Torre is discovering everything as it is presented.

We know from the blurb, Marco Lent has been part of the fashion industry. He was a new young designer who was driven with ambition. He had talent but all that anyone saw was his appearance. Handsome and chiseled, he was tired of being told he should model not design.
Olga therebelreader
As soon as I read the blurb for this book, I knew I would be hooked.

I absolutely loved watching Marco and Avery fall in love. I love the transformation that he went through. Two completely different souls from different worlds brought together under most unusual circumstances and with that came banter and so much sexual tension but best of all, love! I thought both their voices were authentic. I really liked the fact that I could get Marco's perspective on the developing romance as well as Avery
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
live amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07...

❤4-4.5 stars ❤

Hidden Seams was a unique,fun,super hot and passionate story!There were many things that I liked in this story,one of them is the plot which was unique!I haven't read anything like that!Secondly the characters who rocked this book!

"I used to hate kissing.I used to hate it and now, with her, I never want anything else."

Avery is my favorite character!She is strong and independent!Marco and Avery have an amazing chemistry!They have a
Sabrina
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it

Hidden Seams was a brilliant story with many different sides to it. The main focus was, of course, the romance between Marco and Avery but then there was also the part of Avery trying to find out who she was, and Marco's struggle to keep his best friends secret. it all came together really well and that was my best part of the story for me.

It's sounds crazy to say but these characters were better together because it was like they came alive with all of the chemistry between them. Separately they
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Be bold' Stars!
ARC provided by the author via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

Alessandra Torre is an exceptional author. Every single time she releases anything she always surprises her readers with something new but always in her unique style and touches. Her book blurbs draw me in every time and Hidden Seams was no exception. Again, Alessandra delivered an outstanding piece of writing that had my attention 100% of the time and made me laugh, swoon and feel.

Hidden Seams is LIVE
Melanie (mells_view)
Be Bold.

When I pick up a book by Alessandra Torre, I usually just go in blind. Mainly because she’s one of those authors who never gives me the same thing twice. I feel like there’s no point comparing her new work with the older, because it won’t compare. It will stand on its own. Which is what I did with Hidden Seams, went in blind, and I can happily say it did not disappoint.

A man who has been putting on a charade for someone else for a decade. A woman who just wants some true answers, and is
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥

What happens when a billion-dollar fashion empire, a man who's sold his soul and a beautiful girl in combat boots with a sassy mouth come together? We get, ‘Hidden Seams,’ a gorgeous, sexy and totally unique romantic read by Alessandra Torre who executes this fabulous story with her usual eloquent style and a touch of writing perfection. It's everything I didn't expect yet everything I wanted. A story that took me away to a fictional world of opulence and extravagance lightly juxtaposed with the
Maddie
Feb 19, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: arc, nfm
I don't know what I expected when I started this!

Firstly, what's up with the prologue, that was sort'a creepy, the guy seeing a girl across a bar, and well read it yourself, maybe you will not find it creepy!

All I can say this book is all over the place, I tried and tried yesterday, but did not understand the storyline, I did not even understand what line of work the characters where doing, or was Marco gay or straight?

I probably needed to read until the end but ugh I struggled enough with th
Betul
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

Hidden Seams was such a fun read, with amazing characters. I was in love with Avery from the start, she intrigued me so much and I just couldn't get enough of her. Alessandra writes the best characters, and she does an incredible job in hooking you into the story. I liked Marco as well, but not as much because he was awful a couple of times. There were a couple of scenes where I wanted to hit him for acting that way, and making Avery mad/sad. Howe
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4.5 ★'s

I've always enjoyed Alessandra Torre's books but I was a bit shocked that not many of my Goodreads friends have read this story. That's always a confusing sign for me but I decided to take the chance and I'm so glad I did.

Ten years ago, Marco was a fledgling fashion designer and he took a deal offered to him by an older, much more established and successful designer to be his pretend gay partner. And for the most part, things worked out. Unfortunately, there were two issues...Marco is d
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What’s better than seeing the fashion world from a different perspective ? Being in that world and having a rival to rival ALL rivals! There’s this saying: you want something sexy, go to a lingerie store, you want drama and passion? Read a good book. “Hidden Seams” gave you a taste of everything: money, power, greed, scandal, and one heck of a runway.

Avery McKenna has been on her own for a very long time. Losing her parents and having to navigate through life with none by her side, has alwa
Snow
Jan 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Like I ve stated in my reading status post, this story had an interesting concept, I didn't really know nor did I expect a 'certain' direction of unraveling of the plot.

At first, I believed it would be a drama, then I figured it didn't 'deal' with the subject in the 'serious' way for it to be an actual drama....then, it was a romance, and well, Alessandra knows how to write a steamy romance, but it still wasn't believable enough nor emotionally deep enough for me to consider both characters wort
NMmomof4
3 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was a unique story and I appreciated that. I just feel like there was so much else going on that the connection between the mcs felt lacking. I got the lust for sure -- but the progression into stronger feelings not so much. I have more wins than fails for this author so I'll continue reading her works, but it definitely wasn't my favorite of hers.

Brief Summary of the Storyline: This is Avery and Marco's story. Avery finds out that a man that looks a lot like the o
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
I thought I knew what to expect in Hidden Seams going in, but if I've learned anything about Alessandra Torre over the years, it's that she's a master manipulator where her readers are concerned. She's brilliant at creating a story that is both captivating and confusing. She pushes boundaries and stretches the limits of one's comfort more and more with each new book. She toys with her readers, luring them in one direction only to halt them in their tracks with twisted revelations, with shocking ...more
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️

There is nothing better than reading a book that hits major points ......unique storyline, sassy/quick banter, friends to enemies to lovers, hot and sexy romance, intrigue and an epilogue. Hidden Seams was all that and more.

What I found so refreshing was the ease at which this story read. Marco Lent, the sexy, beautiful, sex on a stick man that seems to have it all until he doesn’t. Avery McKenna the spit fire, fierce, beautiful woman who needs to find her truth. Written in dual POVs, the reader
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
DNF @ 55%.
I’m a huge Torre fan so it hurts to dnf this. I tried but I’m just not feeling this one for some reason. The storyline itself is good and it seems promising but I feel zero connection between the characters. Something is missing and I can’t put my finger on it. Maybe I’ll give it a try again someday but for now it’s going on the unfinished shelf😒😔
Khadidja
I'm disappointed! i have been a fan of A.R Torre for years, she writes incredible stories, but Hidden seams is not her best work. Everything about the plot is Meh.. there's no chemistry between the two main characters which made it incredibly awkward! it's just not my cuppa.

Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
*thanks to the author for the ARC
Nurse Lisa In Ohio (PRN Book Reviews)
4.5 fashionable stars...yet another TERRIFIC tale by Torre! 😉. I love this woman and would read the alphabet if she published it; just sayin’. Hidden Seams is is a different tale with some fun twists and entertaining characters. I wish I knew Avery irl!
Ira
I really didn’t like the hero, but I still give this book 4 stars, that’s say something about the quality of this story, isn’t it?

I wouldn’t say the heroine safe the story, the hero with his unlikeable character made this story interesting too.

I don’t know what to say about his agreement with his dead partner, a clever move? Grabbed it when’s it offer or a man without a moral and do absolutely everything to be on top of the game?
You should judge by yourself after reading this book.

I love the he
Kindling Micky
Torre writes in multiple genres and I thought this was one of her quick, hot contemporary romances and it was, but with unusual circumstances and characterisation that set it apart a little from her others in this genre. As a result of this twist on circumstances, I enjoyed this more than I expected, especially the first 70% of the book.

HIDDEN SEAMS explores family separated, searching and found alongside a connection that just shouldn’t ‘be’. Marco is an impossibly beautiful man and therefore u
Carlene Inspired
Marco Lent has been a dutiful partner, spending the last ten years with a smile on his face all for a lie. A billion-dollar fashion empire is just within his reach, a promised exchange. When the beautiful and wild Avery McKenna shows up she threatens his carefully managed reputation and control. She claims to be an heir desperately seeking answers about her past, but Marco doesn't want to help her discover the truth he just wants to help her out of her clothes and distract her long enough for th ...more
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was SO much fun to read... and completely unexpected in such a good way. I have read a couple of Alessandra Torre books and she really excels at writing different types of stories, really showcasing her ability to write just about anything and everything.
Hidden Seams is a story of love, family, some lies and a whole lot of intrigue.
Marco Lent and Avery McKenna are brought into each others lives because of the death of eccentric, charismatic fashion designer Vince Horace—a man loved by
Types of ADD Manifestation in Children 1 3 Feb 15, 2018 09:27PM
Choosing The Perfect Perfume Gifts 1 3 Feb 11, 2018 11:03PM
Alessandra Torre is an award-winning New York Times bestselling author of twelve novels. Her books focus on romance and suspense. Her new release, The Ghostwriter, is available now!
Additional pseudonym: AR Torre

More about Alessandra Torre

Unzipped (2 books)
  • Love in Lingerie

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $1.99
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
“Funny how, in a crowd of so many, a man can feel so alone.” 0 likes