Start by marking “The Wild Unknown Animal Spirit Deck and Guidebook” as Want to Read:
The Wild Unknown Animal Spirit Deck and Guidebook

The Wild Unknown Animal Spirit Deck and Guidebook

The artist behind the groundbreaking New York Times bestseller The Wild Unknown Tarot Deck and Guidebook helps seekers of all levels expand their practice of self-discovery with this breathtaking keepsake boxed set featuring an oracle deck and guidebook inspired by real and mythical animals.

Beloved artist Kim Krans is helping to redefine the tarot movement for the twenty-f
Published March 27th 2018 by HarperOne

To ask other readers questions about The Wild Unknown Animal Spirit Deck and Guidebook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wild Unknown Animal Spirit Deck and Guidebook

Start your review of The Wild Unknown Animal Spirit Deck and Guidebook
Sylvain  Démenti
May 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oui, c'est un guide pour se servir d'un paquet de cartes.
5 étoiles!!
L.J. Bus
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cards-and-more
Barbara LeMere
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: pagan
For people who enjoy working with the Tarot, i have to say that I absolutely love this deck. the artwork is beautiful, the imagery easy to understand and the accompanying book gives an interpretation of the energies that I really can relate to. I find this a deck that brings you back into contact with the natural world, something we are hugely missing in our modern busy lives. I find myself gravitating to this deck quite often. I'm very choosy about the decks I work with. I have to really feel a ...more
Emma Musson
Apr 24, 2019 rated it liked it
This although isn't really a book is a fantastic set of Oracle cards and guidebook also.

The cards are wonderfully made, beautiful to look at but also easy to handle and feel nice to hold.

The guidebook which comes with the cards is just fantastic! It makes using the cards, easy and simple and the illustrations and descriptions keeps you wanting to do more and more readings.

I would suggest this set to anyone who has an interest in Spirit Animals and the use of Oracle Cards/ Tarot cards.
David Verhaert
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great tool. I love reading my cards in the mornings! Gets me off to a great start! It's crazy how spot on iptheycan be. If you aren't a believer they probably won't work for you. You have to be open and have faith for them to work for you.
Love that the guide book shows different ways to read the cards and shuffle and how to be with the deck during and before.
Christine Hug
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
No es un libro, es una guía que acompaña las cartas de tarot y estoy enamoradísima de cómo está escrito, de las cartas y del reto de seguir auto-conociéndome❤️

Las cartas son preciosas y la guía súper completa, te explica cada carta, como mezclar, las posibles tiradas... ¡perfecto para una novata como yo!

Si os gusta el mundillo, son cartas perfectas para empezar😌
Alexandria Singh
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love love love this deck. I feel so refreshed when I use it as opposed to tarot which can for the most part drain me. Art work is beautiful, i love how the Ether symbol shines and really makes it magical.
Toni
Apr 20, 2018 rated it did not like it
The artwork of these cards is beautiful, even haunting.
The rest is, unfortunately for me, piffle. It was an impulsive purchase and at nearly $40, an expensive lesson. Maybe that was the lesson learned?
For me, it lacked the mojo, the power of other decks I've worked with.
Ah, well.
Chance
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own, magics-myths
Love this deck! It's absolutely gorgeous! Especially adore the 'ether' elementals. The first one I drew was Phoenix. Damn, am I feeling it.
Kristy
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
I might have liked a little more about how to interpret different cards in readings/spreads, especially the spirit cards, but otherwise I love the depth of information in this guide.
locrian
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Beautiful art, though I have my own associations with the animals that aren't quite the same as the author's.
Liane
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I adore this deck. The messages are thoughtful and simple to meditate on. The illustrations are incredible. I wouldn’t hesitate, you’ll love this deck too!
Robert Hadley
Apr 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great guide book, a great deck of cards. What else is there to say?
Melissa
Feb 12, 2020
Tiffany
Dec 10, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• The Green Witch: Your Complete Guide to the Natural Magic of Herbs, Flowers, Essential Oils, and More
  • Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs (Llewellyn's Sourcebook Series)
  • Encyclopedia of Spirits: The Ultimate Guide to the Magic of Fairies, Genies, Demons, Ghosts, Gods  Goddesses
  • The Illustrated Herbiary: Guidance and Rituals from 36 Bewitching Botanicals
  • The House Witch: Your Complete Guide to Creating a Magical Space with Rituals and Spells for Hearth and Home
  • Wicca: A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner
  • Witchery: Embrace the Witch Within
  • Wicca: A Modern Guide to Witchcraft and Magick
  • Oracle of the 7 Energies: A 49-Card Deck and Guidebook
  • Spellcasting Oracle Cards: A 48-Card Deck and Guidebook
  • The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards
  • A Lonely Girl is a Dangerous Thing
  • The Witch's Way: A Guide to Modern-Day Spellcraft, Nature Magick, and Divination
  • The Good Witch's Guide: A Modern-Day Wiccapedia of Magickal Ingredients and Spells
  • Grimoire for the Green Witch: A Complete Book of Shadows
  • Sigil Witchery: A Witch's Guide to Crafting Magick Symbols
  • Witch: Unleashed. Untamed. Unapologetic.
  • The Modern Guide to Witchcraft: Your Complete Guide to Witches, Covens, and Spells
Kim Krans is an artist, author, and the creator of The New York Times bestseller, The Wild Unknown Tarot. Her publications include ABC Dream, 123 Dream, Hello Sacred Life, and the Animal Spirit Deck and Guidebook. Along with husband and collaborator Arjan Miranda, Kim curates The Wild Unknown, an arts collective offering publications, artwork, music, and events that activate the forces of creativi ...more

News & Interviews