Start by marking “Eliesmore and The Green Stone (The Four Worlds #3)” as Want to Read:
Eliesmore and The Green Stone (The Four Worlds #3)

Eliesmore and The Green Stone

(The Four Worlds #3)

Run, run as fast as you can. Never stop...
Changers have arisen, wreaking havoc as they harvest the world, searching for the Green Stone. The South World sinks in despair, holding its breath, waiting for the One.

Eliesmore is a Blended One, growing up on the edge of the forest of the creatures of the wood. Young, headstrong, and inspired by magical rituals, he spends his tim
Published September 9th 2017 by Angela J. Ford

To ask other readers questions about Eliesmore and The Green Stone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eliesmore and The Green Stone

Start your review of Eliesmore and The Green Stone (The Four Worlds #3)
Lana
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Eleismore is chosen as The One but he has no idea what the quest to free the world will entail and is very unwilling to accept that he is the chosen one. He sets out on this quest with a group of mortals and immortals who have pledged themselves to seeing him through the quest, a group of white steeds against the evil dark steeds. Angela Ford writes a beautifully descriptive tale which is like a painting unfolding and it's lovely to get a bit of refreshing lightness and joy prior to the embarkin ...more
Tina
Aug 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
What an adventure! Eliesmore is chosen for a quest to save the world from the Black horses (evil doers) and on his way he picks up other people, mortal and immortal, to assist and protect him.
This was another great story from Ms. Ford. The characters are well developed and have a back story so you feel like you know them. We get to meet new creatures and of course there's always the sword fights.
I kind of had a hard time remembering all the characters from the first two books, but they weren't p
Tex
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
Bravo! Eliesmore and the Green Stone is a fantastical force of a page turner. I was driven to want to know what was on the next page and the next, etcetera. Then when I was at the end of the book on the last page, I was crestfallen. I had become, unbeknownst to me, invested in the storyline and the characters so much so that to know I have to wait for the next book has me baffled. The author, Angela J. Ford, has created a world that as a reader I can only be thankful. Fantasy has not been a genr ...more
Gmr
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a curious adventure with a wide range of fantastical characters and creatures intricately created to pull you fully into their realm. Whether you start at the beginning or the end (well, the beginning of book 3), you'll feel right at home...though as always the more the merrier when it comes to reading, thus you'll get a richer experience having the others under your belt. That being said...

I fully enjoyed this Fantasy tale of dark and light, good and evil, hidden futures and pasts that
Stuart Ashenbrenner
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As the Changers scour the world for the Green Stone, the South World waits for someone to save them and become The One.

Enter Eliesmore, who finds out that he is The One and is the only person who can save The Four Worlds from the Changers. His mission is to find and dissolve the Green Stone. Reluctant to accept this "mission," he finally combines forces with both the mortals and immortals to hunt for the Green Stone.

The third installation into Angela J. Ford's The Four Worlds series, Ford wastes
The Mysterious Reader
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a magical story - and that's true even ignoring the magic in the tale. A wonderfully crafted world of magical firsts and beings, a thoroughly thought out back story and magic system, superbly crafted characters and an adventure filled thrilling plot that is implemented through excellent writing. What more could I ask for?

Highly recommended.
Silver Surfer
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a regally good book. Fantasy, sorcery & magic what's not to like. I read this in two days, couldn't leave it alone. My must read list is getting longer & longer. If you like the aforementioned you will not be disappointed. Highly recommended must read. ...more
Jackie
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow what an amazing fantasy book. Impossible to put it down and then sorry I got to the end. Looking forward to more by this author.
Selene Kallan
Sep 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy
And I'm back in Angela J. Ford's world. This is the third book I've read from her and the lore just keeps getting better. This time Eliesmore is the protagonist, the chosen one a prophecy talks about, the one to put an end to the war that's ravaging the world.
He is not alone, his Company is a talented and brave one. Brave warriors that help the young and inexperienced Eliesmore find his way. My favorite without a doubt would be Visra, a fierce and unpredictable warrior with a crazy sense of humo
Jessica Bronder
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Eliesmore is a blended one. He spends his days with his mother but sneaks out to dance with the creatures in the forest. But he is going to learn that he is the One from the prophecy and is going to stop the evil in the land. But like most people, he doesn’t want to accept his fate. Eliesmore turns his back on the prophecy and goes on a quest to dissolve the Green Stone. But the Changers are hunting for the Green Stone and Eliesmore is going to learn that you can’t avoid fate.

I loved Eliesmore a
Michael Baker
Oct 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Rose Boyer
Sep 17, 2018 rated it liked it
As with the first two books, this one has a great story. However, the first half of the book obviously did not have an editor! I could rant for an entire paragraph but won't. Additionally, the language is presented in such a way that it draws away from the story. If I was not interested in the story, which is good, I would have quit reading. For example, Ford states that certain people are "four and a half feet tall" over two dozen times! In describing a giant she states "seven and a half feet t ...more
Stephanie BwaBwa
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Where to begin? Eliesmore and the Green Stone is a riveting tale that kept me on the edge of my seat. As I fell into step with the cadence of The Green Company and the desire to dissolve the Green Stone, I found that the tale began to weave itself within me.

I have always been one for the epic fantasy, and this tale did not disappoint. Angela beautifully developed each character while highlighting their strengths, displaying their weaknesses and magnifying their ability to conquer despite all the
Ashley Aponte
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a fantastic installation to the Four Worlds series. I really enjoyed this part of the story. The author has not disappointed me so far with this story. I could not stop reading this book. The writing flowed nicely, and the characters were interesting, and had dimension. The only disappointment is that I have to wait to read the next part in the story. So far, this is a fantastic story overall. If you have not read the first two books, I definitely recommend it before reading this one.

#
Annie Ford
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Angela has taken her writing skills to the next level in this book! The descriptions are beautiful and the story is very captivating. It starts out slowly. We really get to know the characters. Most of it is written from the Hero's perspective but we also get to see from some of the others points of view. This adds to the intrigue of the plot. The action really gets going near the end and finishes with a bit of a cliff hanger and lots of questions as to what is really going on. ...more
Laila Viking
Sep 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Well written traditional fantasy book. I am not normally into this genre but this one was okay and different.
It is about a chosen one that has to free the world.
It has some turns and magic moments. A story with mortals and immortals that helps the chosen one through the quest. Drama, action and magic makes it a good read.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Georganne
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone who loves adventure
More adventures, monsters and learning.
Another wonderful and exciting tale by Angela Ford. Finally The One has arrived. The adventures, monsters and the unknown, open the doors to the beginning or the end of life, light or dark. Elismore is the One, everyone tells him so. Can that be right? He’s young, inexperienced and knows little of the world. The descriptions of the “monsters” are amazing. The adventures are magic. If you’ve been following The Four Worlds, you need to add this to your librar
Shekeilah
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As the story of the Four Worlds unfold, the story of the One- Eliesmore- starts. This book contains so much chasing around that my heart pounds with every turn the company makes on their journey. I got hooked that I read it all the way to the wee hours of the morning.
Rebecca Ford
Reina Hidden
Dec 10, 2018

• The Unfettered Mind: Writings of the Zen Master to the Sword Master
  • On Death and Dying
  • Borderline (The Arcadia Project, #1)
  • Phantom Pains (The Arcadia Project, #2)
  • Impostor Syndrome (The Arcadia Project, #3)
  • Demian / Siddhartha
  • Hidden Dragon (Dragon Rising, #1)
  • Searching Dragon (Dragon Rising, #2)
  • Fighting Dragon (Dragon Rising, #3)
  • Cursed Dragon (Dragon Rising, #4)
  • Heartbreak Bay (Stillhouse Lake #5)
  • Druid Master (Colin McCool #12)
  • I’m Glad You’re Dead (The Preternatural Chronicles, #1)
  • The Shattered Crown: An Epic Sword & Sorcery Fantasy (Books of Caledan Book 3)
  • Olympus Bound (Olympus Bound, #3)
  • Winter of the Gods (Olympus Bound #2)
  • The Edinburgh Seer Complete Trilogy (The Edinburgh Seer, #1-3)
  • The Immortals (Olympus Bound, #1)
Angela J. Ford is a bestselling epic fantasy author who has sold over 30,000 copies and has had over 10 million page reads in Kindle Unlimited. Her books have been ranked bestsellers in multiple categories.
She enjoys traveling, hiking, and playing World of Warcraft with her husband. First and foremost, Angela is a reader and can often be found with her nose in a book.

Aside from writing she enjoys

The Four Worlds (4 books)
  • The Five Warriors
  • The Blended Ones
  • Eliesmore and the Jeweled Sword (The Four Worlds #4)