Start by marking “Eliesmore and The Green Stone (The Four Worlds Series)” as Want to Read:
Eliesmore and The Green Stone (The Four Worlds Series)

Eliesmore and The Green Stone (The Four Worlds Series)

Run, run as fast as you can. Never stop...
Changers have arisen, wreaking havoc as they harvest the world, searching for the Green Stone. The South World sinks in despair, holding its breath, waiting for the One.

Eliesmore is a Blended One, growing up on the edge of the forest of the creatures of the wood. Young, headstrong, and inspired by magical rituals, he spends his tim
Published September 9th 2017 by Angela J. Ford

To ask other readers questions about Eliesmore and The Green Stone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eliesmore and The Green Stone

S.B. 🥀 BwaBwa
Immediate 5 stars for Eliesmore and the Jeweled Sword. This epic end to an adventurous saga, was nothing short of brilliant. Down even to last words of the last chapter.

EATJS has it all for epic fantasy lovers— battles, war, sword fighting, battle strategy, sacrifice, love, woes, and more.

My greatest takeaway are the underlying themes in such a thrilling, gripping, and heart rending story. Throughout this grand finale to The Four Worlds Series, you will be exposed to the great downfalls of huma
Lana
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Eleismore is chosen as The One but he has no idea what the quest to free the world will entail and is very unwilling to accept that he is the chosen one. He sets out on this quest with a group of mortals and immortals who have pledged themselves to seeing him through the quest, a group of white steeds against the evil dark steeds. Angela Ford writes a beautifully descriptive tale which is like a painting unfolding and it's lovely to get a bit of refreshing lightness and joy prior to the embarkin ...more
Tina
Aug 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
What an adventure! Eliesmore is chosen for a quest to save the world from the Black horses (evil doers) and on his way he picks up other people, mortal and immortal, to assist and protect him.
This was another great story from Ms. Ford. The characters are well developed and have a back story so you feel like you know them. We get to meet new creatures and of course there's always the sword fights.
I kind of had a hard time remembering all the characters from the first two books, but they weren't p
Tex
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
Bravo! Eliesmore and the Green Stone is a fantastical force of a page turner. I was driven to want to know what was on the next page and the next, etcetera. Then when I was at the end of the book on the last page, I was crestfallen. I had become, unbeknownst to me, invested in the storyline and the characters so much so that to know I have to wait for the next book has me baffled. The author, Angela J. Ford, has created a world that as a reader I can only be thankful. Fantasy has not been a genr ...more
Gmr
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a curious adventure with a wide range of fantastical characters and creatures intricately created to pull you fully into their realm. Whether you start at the beginning or the end (well, the beginning of book 3), you'll feel right at home...though as always the more the merrier when it comes to reading, thus you'll get a richer experience having the others under your belt. That being said...

I fully enjoyed this Fantasy tale of dark and light, good and evil, hidden futures and pasts that
Stuart Ashenbrenner
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As the Changers scour the world for the Green Stone, the South World waits for someone to save them and become The One.

Enter Eliesmore, who finds out that he is The One and is the only person who can save The Four Worlds from the Changers. His mission is to find and dissolve the Green Stone. Reluctant to accept this "mission," he finally combines forces with both the mortals and immortals to hunt for the Green Stone.

The third installation into Angela J. Ford's The Four Worlds series, Ford wastes
Shekeilah
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This last book in the series won't let you down! It has a lot of action and the twists are VERY unexpected- even though I've been following this series, I didn't foresee how it turned out! I also love the funny conversations the characters had despite being in a hard situation.

I had a series of events that I wanted to happen but I love the ending the author came up with. It's more than what I could ask for.
The Mysterious Reader
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a magical story - and that's true even ignoring the magic in the tale. A wonderfully crafted world of magical firsts and beings, a thoroughly thought out back story and magic system, superbly crafted characters and an adventure filled thrilling plot that is implemented through excellent writing. What more could I ask for?

Highly recommended.
Selene Kallan
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, epic
So, Eliesmore became a badass, and I'm so in for that!
The character development was noticeable, some I liked I ended up loving; and some I had second thoughts about ended up being on the get-over-yourself list.
Many mysteries were solved, but more remain. There were a lot of twists and turns and epic battles.
And the end... I did not see that coming!
A perfect end to the series.
Silver Surfer
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a regally good book. Fantasy, sorcery & magic what's not to like. I read this in two days, couldn't leave it alone. My must read list is getting longer & longer. If you like the aforementioned you will not be disappointed. Highly recommended must read.
Kaj Samuelsson
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great story, and I loved the ending, it was not even in my universe as a possible ending.
Terri Calvert
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A New Author

Angela Ford is a new find for me. A treasure. As I read, I was enraptured by the way she WO e the story and the characters together. A grand adventure!
Jackie
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow what an amazing fantasy book. Impossible to put it down and then sorry I got to the end. Looking forward to more by this author.
Jim Phillips
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An excellent fantasy with a great storyline, lots of action, and plenty of adventure. The book was an amazing read and contained plenty of unexpected plot twists. Had a great deal of characters who were mortal and immortals. Good against evil and light against dark. A magnificent series that will be read again! I highly recommend this book, series and author.
Jackie
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Eliesmore thinks it will be simple to take the world back from the dark forces. What an awesome final book in this spellbinding story. I’m ready for another series by this talented author.
Silver Surfer
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is another cracking fantasy, just as good if not better than the others. Cannot wait for the next one to see where the author will take us next. Can’t believe this story started when the author was only twelve. Such imagination. If you liked the others you will love this. Very highly recommended must read.
Selene Kallan
Sep 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy
And I'm back in Angela J. Ford's world. This is the third book I've read from her and the lore just keeps getting better. This time Eliesmore is the protagonist, the chosen one a prophecy talks about, the one to put an end to the war that's ravaging the world.
He is not alone, his Company is a talented and brave one. Brave warriors that help the young and inexperienced Eliesmore find his way. My favorite without a doubt would be Visra, a fierce and unpredictable warrior with a crazy sense of humo
Jessica Bronder
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Eliesmore is a blended one. He spends his days with his mother but sneaks out to dance with the creatures in the forest. But he is going to learn that he is the One from the prophecy and is going to stop the evil in the land. But like most people, he doesn’t want to accept his fate. Eliesmore turns his back on the prophecy and goes on a quest to dissolve the Green Stone. But the Changers are hunting for the Green Stone and Eliesmore is going to learn that you can’t avoid fate.

I loved Eliesmore a
Michael Baker
Oct 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Rose Boyer
Sep 17, 2018 rated it liked it
As with the first two books, this one has a great story. However, the first half of the book obviously did not have an editor! I could rant for an entire paragraph but won't. Additionally, the language is presented in such a way that it draws away from the story. If I was not interested in the story, which is good, I would have quit reading. For example, Ford states that certain people are "four and a half feet tall" over two dozen times! In describing a giant she states "seven and a half feet t ...more
Tex
The Jeweled Sword and Eliesmore Always
(Disclaimer: I was provided an Advanced Reader’s Copy (ARC) of the book. I read it and decided to provide my honest review). Eliesmore and the Jeweled Sword, Book 4 of the Four Worlds Series by Angela J. Ford is an exciting, action-packed, magical read. As with all the previous books in the series, Eliesmore and the Jeweled Sword is consistent with the overall structure of the storyline and character building. The page turning effect may have been a little d
S.B. 🥀 BwaBwa
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Where to begin? Eliesmore and the Green Stone is a riveting tale that kept me on the edge of my seat. As I fell into step with the cadence of The Green Company and the desire to dissolve the Green Stone, I found that the tale began to weave itself within me.

I have always been one for the epic fantasy, and this tale did not disappoint. Angela beautifully developed each character while highlighting their strengths, displaying their weaknesses and magnifying their ability to conquer despite all the
Rose Boyer
Oct 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The actual story in this book is Very Good. As I said in the review of the 2nd book, it appears there was no editor. There are many places where the improper use of words are distracting to the reader, affecting the flow of the story. I got to where I could just skip over some of them... but one should not have to. Ford's ideas are fabulous and I hope she writes more stories like this one. I rated this book four stars because of the creativeness and adventure within the story itself. If I did no ...more
Ashley Aponte
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a fantastic installation to the Four Worlds series. I really enjoyed this part of the story. The author has not disappointed me so far with this story. I could not stop reading this book. The writing flowed nicely, and the characters were interesting, and had dimension. The only disappointment is that I have to wait to read the next part in the story. So far, this is a fantastic story overall. If you have not read the first two books, I definitely recommend it before reading this one.

#
Annie Ford
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Angela has taken her writing skills to the next level in this book! The descriptions are beautiful and the story is very captivating. It starts out slowly. We really get to know the characters. Most of it is written from the Hero's perspective but we also get to see from some of the others points of view. This adds to the intrigue of the plot. The action really gets going near the end and finishes with a bit of a cliff hanger and lots of questions as to what is really going on.
Laila Viking
Sep 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Well written traditional fantasy book. I am not normally into this genre but this one was okay and different.
It is about a chosen one that has to free the world.
It has some turns and magic moments. A story with mortals and immortals that helps the chosen one through the quest. Drama, action and magic makes it a good read.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Lana
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So Eleismore and his group of friends are still striving with all their might to defeat the dark forces which are out to destroy the four worlds. Eleismore has the jewelled sword and his friends have all been given the arms of the original five warrior heroes of old and these all seem to be imbued with magic. This is the fourth book in this magnificent series of a fight of light against dark and good against evil, of mortals and immortals all striving for power and to regain their freedom to enj ...more
Georganne
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A grand fantasy! Much more than expected!
The imagination of this young girl is beautiful! The Saga of the Four Worlds is exciting, adventurous, full of characters, mortals and immortals and unique monsters. The theme of good and evil runs throughout the saga. The sacrifices that are made by all the characters in the story are both heartbreaking and awesome. The forces working behind the good and evil are secretive. It seems as if everyone has a hidden agenda. The adventure moves quickly and keep
Georganne
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone who loves adventure
More adventures, monsters and learning.
Another wonderful and exciting tale by Angela Ford. Finally The One has arrived. The adventures, monsters and the unknown, open the doors to the beginning or the end of life, light or dark. Elismore is the One, everyone tells him so. Can that be right? He’s young, inexperienced and knows little of the world. The descriptions of the “monsters” are amazing. The adventures are magic. If you’ve been following The Four Worlds, you need to add this to your librar
Shekeilah
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As the story of the Four Worlds unfold, the story of the One- Eliesmore- starts. This book contains so much chasing around that my heart pounds with every turn the company makes on their journey. I got hooked that I read it all the way to the wee hours of the morning.
Angela J. Ford is an imaginative and entertaining writer who creates stories of fanciful worlds that enable young adults to confidently believe in possibilities and overcome differences to be stronger together.

Born in Ann Arbor, MI, and raised in Alabaster, AL. After high school, she moved to Nashville, TN, where she currently resides, to pursue a degree in Music Business at Belmont University.
Alt