Start by marking “Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #11)” as Want to Read:
Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #11)

Misadventures with the Boss

(Misadventures #11)

At age twenty-nine, Piper Daniels is having the longest dry spell of her life. When she agrees to be set up on a blind date, she never expects it to end with the hottest sex of her life.

But when she discovers that her very well-endowed secret lover is also her new boss, heartless womanizer, and cutthroat CEO Jackson Dane, she chalks it up to a one-time mistake and puts up
Published April 24th 2018 by Waterhouse Press

Start your review of Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #11)
Sabrina
Apr 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I've only read a few of the Misadventures books but this one is my favorite so far. It was written at a really good pace for these characters, and had just enough heat to keep me intrigued but not so much that the smexiness took over the story. I liked that we got to see Piper and Jackson grow closer together without their own problems keeping them apart. Even Jackson the commitment-phobe couldn't deny that he needed Piper in his life.

There were some issues that I
Kendall Ryan
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
NOW LIVE!!

This is a super sexy romp about the 29 yr old (sassy) Piper who has the hottest night of her life, only to discover that her hookup is her new boss. Whoops! You will LOVE the dirty talking yummy billionaire boss, Jackson. There is a surprise twist, and even better it's a complete standalone! Treat yourself today. <3

"You’d better not be wearing panties under that skirt."

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2H5WG1A
Nook: http://bit.ly/2tnAD3d
iBooks: http://apple.co/2tr2HkD
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2
DJ Sakata
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Favorite Quotes:

Now we need to come up with a username for you… We don’t need stalkers tracking you down and trying to make dresses out of your skin.

Hungry and horny was almost too much to bear. Horngry. It was a bad combination all around.

At this rate, I think the only person who’ll work for you is a superhero.

This time the smile was a full-on grin, like a wolf who’d just spotted a tasty-looking sheep.

I asked, eyeing him like he was my last meal on death row.

Okay, so apparently showing up beari
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
I would love to work late with a Boss like Jackson

Piper is new in town and looking for a fresh start, so prior to starting her new job, she listens to her sister who sets up her dating profile online and gets her a blind date. After a few drinks, she has a one night stand. Then when she shows up to her new job, her boss Jackson is none other than the guy she slept with.

Jackson generally doesn’t see women more than once since he had a bad experience when he was first building his business. He go
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
*3.5 stars*

This was a good read! I had fun reading it.

I really liked Jackson and Piper’s relationship. They have great chemistry from the moment they meet and are perfect for each other. They were a great, passionate couple that I really enjoyed reading about.

This was a quick, fun, light, sexy read that I recommend to all office romance fans.

arc
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
THIS is what I’ve come to expect from the Misadventures series!!
The stories are steamy, sexy, and typically dive right in! They’re the perfect length, if you’re looking for something that’s a quick fun read to get your motor revving!

In this installment of the Misadventures series, Kendall Ryan slays this hotter than hot sexy office romance!! I could not put it down! Jackson and Piper set my kindle on fire and I’m not about AT ALL! If you’re a fan of the books in this series or looking for a st
Andrea C. *andreasbookishlife*
3-3.5 stars.

This was pretty much what I was looking for. It was sexy, sweet, and had a great office setting (which I really enjoy in romance books).

In my opinion, it was not anything mind blowing or perfect, but it was a fun read that I think a lot of people would enjoy.
Alaina
Sep 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ugh, I love Kendall Ryan so freaking much.

Misadventures with the Boss is kind of just like every other book in this series: short and predictable. Yet, I love them and ate them all up. Plus, they all helped me slowly, but surely, catch up in my reading challenge. MOSTLY because I'm so behind - freaking September is killing me. I already can't wait for October because I need to catch up on my reading - plus I need some downtime from work.

In it, you will meet Jackson and Piper. Their relationship
Lisa (Remarkablylisa)
Wow! So this story is everything you expected. Super cheesy, sexy, and dramatic towards the end but it was the one story that gripped me and made me want to keep listening to it at work. I recommend it if you want to read boss x employee stories.
Jessica Alcazar
AGAIN I find myself telling you what a great series this has turned out to be. Every book has been short, sweet and on-point. Not too much of this or too much of that. Just great storytelling!

I really loved Piper and Jackson. I loved how they met. I loved the aftermath. I loved their progression. I even loved how it all wrapped up. It’s a short story and normally those tend to lack in depth, but this did not. Both Jackson and Piper were well thought out characters and their baggage was incorpor
Anne's Corner Book Blog (AC)
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures # 12) by Kendall Ryan ~ 4.5 Stars

Fresh off a breakup, Piper just moved to a new town hoping for a fresh start. Her sister thought it was a clever idea for Piper to meet a guy, have some fun, and live a little. So, she set up Piper’s profile on a dating site. Jackson has had a lot of stress with merging his company so he is looking for a release (ahem… below the belt kind of release 😊). Jackson 21782 and Fantasy Girl 29 set up a blind date. After a few d
Shayna
“He was addictive. I knew it from one taste. Which meant I had to stay away. Only now there was no escape, was there?”

In true Kendall Ryan fashion, she gives us the perfect combination of sweet and sexy with her latest office romance, MISADVENTURES WITH THE BOSS. This steamy standalone will most certainly check off all of the right boxes. From beginning to end, I was in a constant state of happiness and just pure giddiness. I’ve gotten so used to this author transporting me to my happy place
Kayla Brunson
Apr 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, read-in-2018, arc
I received an ARC from Waterhouse Press via NetGalley.

Okay, this is my favorite one in the series up to date! I blew through this book on a Sunday afternoon. We all know that I read almost every book that Kendall Ryan writes, so when I saw that she was writing for the Misadventures Series I knew I had to get my grabby little hands on it.

I loved Piper and Jackson! These two had chemistry. OH LAWD they some major chemistry going on!!! They were lighting up the pages with it. Had me fanning myself
Karen Aguilera
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was a quick, fun and sexy read.

Jackson was a work horse that wanted to have a fun on the side with no strings attached.
Piper moved to a new city to get a fresh start.

Pipers sister set her up with an online dating profile so she could go out and meet people and make get a little something something. But what she didn't realize that the person she was going to meet was her new boss.

After spending time together they realized that they were falling for each other but didn't really want to
Bookgasms Book Blog
Apr 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: missy, ratula
I really love the Misadventures series as they are all fun stories with a favorite author's distinct flair. When I read the blurb to Misadventures with the Boss I knew I needed to read it. Add the fact that this was a Kendall Ryan book and I was sold! I loved this story!

When Jackson Dane and Piper Daniels were looking for some hot and steamy fun, they never would have expected that their one night stand would follow them both to work the next day. But when Piper discovers her hot and sexy hookup
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Jul 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Misadventures with the Boss by Kendall Ryan was the eleventh book in the Misadventures series. The series was written by multiple authors focusing on short and sexy storylines.

Jackson Dane was the CEO of his own Real Estate Development Company. He was gorgeous, intense, a work-a-holic and extremely difficult to work for. He didn’t have time for relationships so he scheduled hookups for every couple weeks through a dating app. His company was his life and he intended to keep it that way.

Piper Da
Gökçe
Apr 28, 2018 rated it did not like it
Even though I love Kendall Ryan’s work, this one was a total waste of time.

Hero is a world class asshole.

“Stalking toward my desk, I pressed down on the intercom and said, “Jane, I need you to find me a date for tomorrow night. Some internet site or something should be fine. And when is dinner supposed to get here?”

Yes, this is what he says to his assistant. And the heroine lets her sister to make an account on dating website. That’s how they met. Later they find out that they are working tog
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
Piper just moved to New York for an executive assistant position. She has a few days off before she starts her new job and planned on a few lazy days watching Netflix. Her baby sister has better plans for her. She sets her up on a hook up site and her first date just so happens to be her future boss. She just doesn't know it yet.

Jackson owns his own company. He's driven and too busy for relationships, preferring casual hookups. He's never wanted more until he hooks up with Piper. Being the cluel
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews

I would have rated this higher but the author going down the (view spoiler) dampened my enthusiasm somewhat, especially because (view spoiler)
Tiffany {Beyond the Stars: Book Blog}
I received a copy of this novel via Bare Naked Words in exchange for an honest review.

I can't decide how I want to rate this one, as I felt it left me wanting more. It was perfect, absolutely perfect, until the end. I would say it was a complete five stars until 80%. Then it felt rushed and just didn't hit the same chords the beginning of the novel hit. I was severely let down.

For Goodreads purposes, I'll give it five, but it sits at 4.5/4.75 in all reality. The first 80% was too good to let the
Apr 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author***

You move to a new city where you don't know anyone. Your meddling sister sets you up on what is supposed to be a "friends only" meeting...but, she actually sets you up for a one night stand. You are in a new town, you aren't doing anything else, you go, the guy is hot, the sex is hotter.

That Monday, you find out your one night stand is your boss.

Welcome to your new town. You've already met your new boss.

Piper and Jackson were a one night stand...who, by definition
Karen
Apr 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This story started off with a bang, literally. A casual hookup that left Piper and Jackson all hot and wanting more takes an awkward turn when they discover that Piper is Jackson's new assistant.

With equally steamy and hilarious moments, this story has many "aww" scenes as well. Love the character development for both of them as they get to know each other professionally and personally.

Piper is this super-efficient assistant who knows exactly how to handle Jackson's bossiness at all levels, be
Coco.V
Dec 04, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon & iBooks today (12/4/2018)!💝

Blurb:

But when she discovers that her very well-endowed secret lover is also her new boss, heartless womanizer and cutthroat CEO Jackson Dane, she chalks it up to a one-time mistake and puts up her best professional front. But Jackson isn’t used to rejection, and if P
Courtney
Apr 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
I love Kendal Ryan and the stories she comes up with. However, not every book is a winner (4 of 5 star) for me and sadly, this one falls into the that category. I don't dislike the book, it's just not one that I was wow'd over.

This book started off with a great premise and I loved both characters, Piper and Jackson, and how they were handling themselves. Then somewhere in the middle, things felt rushed and the characters were contradicting themselves with their actions. And then came the big bom
Alla
Nov 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: standalone, novellas
A cute little novella
Dena
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Piper moves to a new city, doesn’t know anyone so her sister decides to help out by setting her up on a dating/hook up site. Piper goes to meet this date and never expects to meet such a handsome and charming man. Jackson is a busy busy man. He just wants a hook up, one night fling that won’t get attached. What he never expects is his fling shows up Monday morning for her new job...as his assistant! Boom boom bang! Now Jackson must figure out a way to work with the sexy seductress he hooked up w ...more
Kim Whitehead
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic book by Kendall!! Jackson and Pipers chemistry was off the charts!! She’s meek and mild and he’s all alpha!! Perfect combination for a great adventure!!
Arys
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Misadventures with the Boss by Kendall Ryan is a standalone story in the Misadventures series. Piper Daniels is new to NYC and her sister is insisting that she get out of her apartment and meet people. So insistent in fact that she sets up a profile for her on a dating app and gets Piper a date with someone looking to hook up. Piper decides to actually go on the date and Jackson, the super hot and in charge guy, who she meets gives her a night of passion that she will never forget. The only prob ...more
Ria Alexander  - Reading Is Our Satisfaction
One Night Stands will never be the same again

The Misadventure Series just added another golden story to its ranks. MISADVENTURES WITH THE BOSS was yet another steamy story in this wonderful collection. Kendall Ryan does an epic job of this office romance that is so much more than I expected.

Piper is new to NYC, so rather than have her sit at home alone her sister Hailey believes that she needs to get out and have some fun, meet a guy and blow off a few cobwebs. Jackson is stressed to the max
Rebecca
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
There’s no way that Piper Daniels could have pictured her fresh start in a new city leading her to the best sex of her life…a ‘dirty and uncomplicated romp’ if you will that quickly becomes about as complicated and messy as any relationship could be when both people thought that it was only supposed to be a one-night stand.

And, there’s definitely no way that if CEO Jackson Dane - a man viewed as a heartless womanizer - knew that ‘Fantasy Girl 29’ was his new executive assistant that he would ha

• Misadventures with a Rock Star (Misadventures, #12)
  • Misadventures with My Roommate (Misadventures, #9)
  • Misadventures of a Rookie (Misadventures, #10)
  • Misadventures of a Valedictorian (Misadventures, #7)
  • Misadventures on the Night Shift (Misadventures, #5)
  • Misadventures of the First Daughter (Misadventures, #3)
  • Misadventures of a Backup Bride (Misadventures, #2)
  • Misadventures with a Speed Demon (Misadventures #13)
  • Misadventures with a Manny (Misadventures, #14)
  • Misadventures of a College Girl (Misadventures, #8)
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #1)
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Misadventures with a Country Boy (Misadventures, #17)
  • Misadventures on the Rebound (Misadventures, #16)
  • Misadventures of a Virgin  (Misadventures, #4)
  • Misadventures with a Professor (Misadventures, #15)
  • Misadventures with My Ex (Misadventures, #21)
  • Misadventures in a Threesome
A New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of more than two dozen titles, Kendall Ryan has sold over 3 million books and her books have been translated into several languages in countries around the world. Her books have also appeared on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists more than three dozen times. Ryan has been featured in such publications as USA Tod ...more

Misadventures (1 - 10 of 26 books)
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #1)
  • Misadventures of a Backup Bride (Misadventures, #2)
  • Misadventures of the First Daughter (Misadventures, #3)
  • Misadventures of a Virgin  (Misadventures, #4)
  • Misadventures on the Night Shift (Misadventures, #5)
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Misadventures of a Valedictorian (Misadventures, #7)
  • Misadventures of a College Girl (Misadventures, #8)
  • Misadventures with My Roommate (Misadventures, #9)
  • Misadventures of a Rookie (Misadventures, #10)