Start by marking “Ride or Die #2” as Want to Read:
Ride or Die #2

Ride or Die #2

Love can either destroy you, or bring you back to life.
Dom, Casa & Harlow
1992

Casa only cares for two things in this life: his club—the Devil’s Highwaymen—and sex. That is until he meets Harlow. She’s feisty, passionate, and doesn’t fall for his usual charms. She’s perfect for him…but she belongs to someone else.

Harlow is broken; she has been for a long time. With nowhere
Published October 24th 2017 (first published October 20th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Ride or Die #2, please sign up.
Claire Riley
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of Ride or Die #2
✰ Liz ✰
★4.5 Ride or Die Stars★
"To love was to accept that you couldn't control everything-not life, not death, and not anything in between."
description

Ride or Die #2 is the second book in the Ride or Die Series. Cee Cee Riley delivers a dynamic MC Romance with complex characters living in a dark and dangerous world. With an astonishing blend of passion, romance, and healing. This second book in the series transports you to another world where love and life are on the line. Although it is certainly beneficial
Lo Bookfrantic
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: f-br, arc-review-ng, mc, m-m

4.5★★★★ Stars

Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Book 2 of A Devil's Highwaymen MC Series
POV: First Person – Multiple

Dom is a member of the Devi's Highwaymen; he has a secret that has haunted him all his life. The death of his lover left him broken, wounded and confuse. He finds Harlow; who he has history with and he now is ready to make better choices and work things out with her. What he didn't expect was that Harlow has finally gotten over him and her broken hear
Lu Bielefeld
No respect for women, not even old ladies. All are treated as trash and bitches.
🤮
Our heroine has no backbone. She is a doormat and accepts abuse from all.
In the end I did not even care about her anymore.
🤷
===================

Dom
Back then, I had gotten on my bike and ridden away from her and forced myself not to think about her ever again. No matter how much I missed her, or needed her.

Months since Butch was killed. Months since I lost my best friend, and the man I was in love with but had been to
Wulf Godgluck
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I know this is going to be fucking epic so
#sorrynotsorry

19/10/2017 Update

It was fucking epic! Damn. Sigh...

Chaotic, crazy, messed up and so bloody good! And now its over. :(

Dom.... My heart broke for this man... I wanted to slap him as hard as I wanted to wrap him up in a cotton ball and keep him safe and at the same time, I was holding my breath for him to finally find the light and just be Dom.

This book touched on something that for me personally was very easy to go through, but for others, i
Judy
Sue
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this second book in the series even more than the first one. Casa and Harlow were refreshing and funny together while she was dealing with the broken and confused Dom. There were elements of this story that were very true to life (the absolute heartbreak of a woman loving a gay man as more than friends) but I feel like it was all handled sensitively and the resolution to Dom and Harlow's story was well done.
Casa is that alpha male player who doesn't want to EVER be tied down to one woman
Carmen Baldwin
Oct 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
💗💗💗💗

I love MC Bikers romances and this one was good one but I didn't like with the way the brothers treated some of the women in this story. Both Casa and Dom was mean to Harlow when she was so forgiving to both men. I mean I know they were struggling with love and the pain of death but it was to hard for me and they way Dom and Pops let Rose go was painful but so happy Casa got his heart together with Harlow and Dom letting some of his pain go. That's the only thing I didnot like about the stor
Annmarie
Sarah Dale
Oct 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
This series is becoming quite the addictive ride. I loved this book more then the first one, there were so many emotions swimming around in my head reading this.

Soon as I started this book I was completely gripped, I thought this was Dom's story, and in a way it was but it was mainly Casa's and after being introduced to him in the first book I was looking forward to Casa 'f**king* Nova finally meeting his match.

My heart really broke for Dom. Grief is an awful emotion to go through without havin
Lisa Louise
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg wow, after reading book 1 I couldn't wait for book 2, now I really really need book 3 asap
so hurry up claire lol.
Casa made me laugh so much, he's cocky and arrogant but you can't help but love him and wanna hit him . Harlow is a strong fearless woman I loved her and she don't take much crap but still vulnerable at times. Dom oh god my heart broke for him so much, his love loss and struggles had me in tears.

This story unfolds beautifully.
Claire took me on an emotional rollercoaster with this
A Book Obsessed Brit
Book 2 in the Ride or Die Series, I found this easier to read, with a better flow than book 1 in the series. However Claire's writing is again fantastic and the characters she uses as her main focus here are addictive and you can't help but want to read more and more.

Going into this book I had heard a lot of people talking about Casa and how he swept them off their feet with his attitude and egotistical self assurance. So I was taken by surprise when for me my heart is all about Dom in this book
Emma Allsop - Perusing Princesses
4.5 Crowns

Book 2 in the A Devil’s Highwaymen MC Novel series. Although each book follows the lives and loves of different members, this book really need to be read following book 1 to get the full emotional journey that certainly one of the main characters in this book goes through. The club’s dealings are also a continuing story, so do yourself a favour and stop reading this and go read Ride or Die #1 first.

Harlow is back. Having been rescued by Dom, her first love and the man that broke her he
Ira
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook
It wasn't easy for me to rate this book because, yeah, I guess, the problem is that biker clubs tend to be a bit ....rougher and less sophisticated than drawing rooms and kindergartens. The lifestyle that goes along with the whole biker club thing is hard and brutal and the women are not always respected - to put it mildly.
Jumping right in the middle of a gang war though, well, let's just say that there were many situations where I was really shocked about the things going on. Guns and fists ar
Judy
Have you ever read a book that you really didn't want to rate 5 stars but you just had to because the book sucked you in so deep and brought out so emotions? Well, that's me and this book. I liked/loved/hated the three main characters at various times in the book. I felt angry, sad, happy and at time had LOL moments. Casa, Harlow and Dom are three of the most unlikable and likable characters you could ever imagine. Casa-effing-nova is a man-ho with a smart mouth, gorgeous body and a man all the ...more
Lesley Robson
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
From the very first page I was hooked. This wasn't your typical threesome/triangle. It was so so much more. It was packed full of angst, drama, highs and lows, plenty of steamy scenes and understanding and admittance.
Dom-oh he pipped my interest in book 1 and oh how he didn't disappoint. He was everything I envisioned he would be and so much more. He is a tortured soul one you feel you need to help.
Casa- He is a typical MC member who I really didn't want to like but I ended up loving him. He do
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was given a copy for an honest review and thanks so Much for that I was dying for some more of these boys after the first book and this one did not disappoint!.

Harlow is a strong lead character. She's feisty and brave with real vulnerabilities that draw you to her..
I really liked the storyline between her and Dom.. The dynamics of their relationship and finding were they belong to each other

The continuation of Dom dealing with his sexuality and the relationships with his brothers and his lov
Wendy Hodges
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Of the 3 main characters in this story I felt sorry for Harlow, she was tough, feisty and very strong but both these guys treated her like crap. Neither knew what they had till they chucked it away. Honestly I think I would have taken a gun myself and shot them in a particular place to teach them a lesson. Yes I know Dom was grieving, but that's no excuse. Casa, well he was just living up to his name I guess. There is lots of angst in this book but also violence, some of it graphic. The suspense ...more
Kristy
Oct 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Arc in exchange for an honest review

Ride or Die #2 is the second book in the devil highwaymen series and what a book it was. This book follows Casa, Dom and Harlow. We're briefly introduced to the relationship between Dom & Harlow at the end of book 1 however there's so much more to these 2 than what meets the eye.
Harlow has been in love with Dom for years. They were childhood friends that developed into more for many years, that was until Dom realised he couldn't love her the way she deserved
Nancy George
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love the men of the Devil's Highway MC. The women who tame them are such spitfires that you can't help but love them and pull for them. Dom, Harlow and Casa are awesome and at times hilarious. The hell they all go through is making them stronger. I can not wait for Gauge. This will be a interesting ride. Do Not Miss this series.
Melissa Stevens- kulis
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing book. The love story between Harlow and Casa has its ups and downs, throw in Dom and it makes for an amazing story. As soon as I got close to the end I started stalking to see when book 3 would be out. A must read for anyone who loves MC romance books. Another hit out of the park.
Wendy  Porter
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this series and book two Casa and Harlow’s story did not disappoint. Casa doesn’t do relationships that is until he meets feisty Harlow a woman who won’t fall for him easily. Troubles at the club bring them closer together and Dom trying to force them apart. This is a must read MC series that I would highly recommend.
Amber Holder
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm still riding my high from this book! Dom, Harlow and Casa's story is NOTHING like I thought it would be but in all the best ways! Two broody, hot ass bikers and a former club slut (who somehow manages to have a sense of innocence about her) will have you unable to put this down! I just thought I loved Ride or Die 1 but this story was even better. I can't wait to know what happens in book 3!
LaGina
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Have to admit that this series first caught my eye with its balck and white cover and that awesome shock of purpleypink writing. I was so happy to know that when I got this book I was going to be able to read more about Dom because there was a few unanswered questions about him in book one. Even tho there guy are a little younger then what I'm used to when it comes to an MC read I can honestly tell you its not childs play.
Heather Mize
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such an amazing MC read. Casa and Harlow are the perfect combo of sweet and crazy. Dom feels totally indebted to Harlow and poor Harlow has had such a rough life. This triangle takes you for such a deep rooted journey. I kept wondering which turn was going to be the final one. I devoured this book in one day.
Kelly
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The ride continues!

Read my full take here: Ride or Die 2
Nicole Studioso
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary
I read the first book of the series, and all three characters are mentioned in Ride or Die #1, especially Casa and Dom, who are pivotal to the ending of book 1. Can't wait to read this book, since Dom is the one who took Harlow for the other crew on the first book!

Update 10/30: Cee Cee, you just kill me with these amazing intense characters and stories! Dom had lost the love of his life and looks to Harlow to heal him and save him. They were each other's first loves, but he left her for Butch an
Danena Freeman
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc
It was a great read. I'm loving this series. It has great characters and a interesting story line that will grab your attention and keep you reading. I would of liked to see the h make them work a little harder at forgiveness but it didn't take away from how much I liked the book. I can't wait for more books in this series. It was well worth the read. Rated very good
Rose
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This book deserves way more than just 5 starts!!Another hit by Cee Cee Riley. Can't wait for more.
buzy_reading
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: sagas
In Ride or Die, we have several alpha male characters that struggled with acknowledging they have feelings. Being a brother in the MC club they were taught to be aggressive, confident, and arrogant. Men talked down to women barking orders to them.
The story was character driven by MC characters. This wasn’t your typical MC story. These characters had nothing but this club. They were family and they knew no other lifestyle. These men thrived on betraying each other bringing pain and misery to the
Jan
Jan 01, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I struggled with this one.

It's definitely a series you have to start from the beginning and even though I had read book one previously I was still trying to piece things together.

Main Characters are Dom, Harlow and Casa.

Ride or Die 2 begins with Dom rescuing Harlow from another club.
Harlow and Dom had grown up together and been together in a relationship but Dom even though he loved her had to let her go because he wasn't in love with her, Dom was in love with his best friend Butch. Harlow wa
« previous 1 3 next »

• Ride or Die #1: The Devil's Highwaymen
  • Sketch (Devils Highwaymen Nomads, #2)
  • Stoney's Property (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #1)
  • Reaper (Ruthless Kings MC, #1)
  • Wrath (The Elite Seven, #3)
  • Fighter (Devil's Highwaymen Nomads #4)
  • Broken Souls (Broken Rebel Brotherhood, #1)
  • Dirty Deeds (Devil Kings MC #1)
  • Envy (The Elite Seven, #4)
  • Silenced By Sin (Heaven's Guardians MC, #2)
  • Atone (The Disciples #2)
  • Brood (Hell's Riders Rhino Chapter Book 1)
  • Crank (Devils Highwaymen Nomads, #1)
  • Resistance (Chicago Defiance MC, #1)
  • Show
  • The Other Princess (Aces High MC - Charleston #1)
  • Washed In Blood (Heaven's Guardians MC, #1)
  • Gluttony (The Elite Seven, #5)

News & Interviews