Start by marking “Tide of Deceit (Coastal Redemption, #1)” as Want to Read:
Tide of Deceit (Coastal Redemption, #1)

Tide of Deceit

(Coastal Redemption #1)

The sandy trail of a missing woman leads straight to diamonds…and murder.

Cassie Taylor's aunt Betsy is missing from her gated Palm Coast community. But when Cassie goes looking, she finds a body, and more questions--who was the murdered man to her aunt? Why did she mail Cassie a fabulous, expensive diamond bracelet? And what does her aunt's tearful neighbor know that she's
Published September 19th 2017 by Tamra Lassiter LLC

To ask other readers questions about Tide of Deceit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tide of Deceit

Sheryl
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first in a new series from Tamra and I really enjoyed it!

It had everything that I've come to love about this author. There was enough suspense to keep me hooked and enough romance to keep me turning the pages!

Tamra seems to always give me a character that I love... this time it's Aunt Betsy. I adored her colorful self so much.

I'm looking forward to the next book, just so I can see where these characters are headed.
Peggy Clayton
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful read for the long weekend! I so enjoyed this book and it was book 1 in the Coastal Redemption. It was mysterious and exciting plus the characters were so good. This book was a 3 base hit for Tamra.

I received this ARC in exchange for my honest review which I always give!
Sue
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Tamra Lassiter. This is a new series called Coastal Redemption.

Cassie comes to Palm Coast, Florida to visit her Aunt Betsy. When she arrives, she finds that her aunt is missing. Deputy Tanner Reid is called by a friend of her aunt to help. There's murder and mayhem in this "who dunnit" romance along with twists and turns in the plot.

My only issue is that the love story seemed a little rushed but I'm not sure how it could have been changed. I still liked the story. It was
Jennifer Pierson
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cassie Taylor's Aunt Betsy is missing from her secure gated community of Palm Coast. So she starts to look for her, and finds a body of a man instead, which raises more questions. There are many strange things going on that are raising red flags, not to mention the super sexy deputy investigating doesn't want her anywhere near this case. Tanner Reid is the deputy on the case, and he knows that he can't get involved with Cassie, even though her feels a strong attraction to her, especially since s ...more
Natasha Ybarra
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tamra Lassiter does it again with another suspenseful love story that I couldn’t put down.

Cassie goes for a pre planned visit with her aunt Betsy, only to discover when she gets there that her aunt is missing. Now she has to convince the local police detective, Tanner, and her family that she really is missing. They seems to think all the evidence points to Betsy going away with a man on a cruise, that is until that man is found murdered.
Tanner is on the case to find Cassie’s missing aunt. He s
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love starting a new series especially when it's well written. Ms. Lassiter writes a intriguing story that encompasses murder, stolen gems and blossoming love. Cassie's aunt gets abducted from a gated retirement community. One of her neighbors called in a favor asking a local deputy sheriff to investigate. Sparks fly from the first meeting of Cassie and Deputy Tanner. Cassie tries to hold together in front of Tanner because she doesn't want to be perceived as a weak woman. Tanner tries to be s ...more
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This was a light and easy read that I thoroughly enjoyed. I was pulled into this story right from the beginning with the mystery of Aunt Betsy. I loved how the author was able to intertwine two plot lines of a blossoming love story along with a mystery crime.

Cassie, Tanner and Aunt Betsy were all loveable characters, that were well developed throughout the story. Some of the story was a little predictable but then an unexpected twist would be delivered to keep the reader guessing.

The story flow
Mommaleena
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tide of Deceit (Coastal Redemption Book1) by Tamra Lassiter
• Sweet & Warm
Tamra has done it again! What a great way to start a new series. You'll be pulled in from the very beginning and won't want to stop teasing until this mystery is solved. There are twists and turns that you don't see coming until they come barreling forward, but it's more than worth the time it'll take for you to read TIDE OF DECEIT (Coastal Redemption Book1). Now I can't wait to find out what's in store next with Wave
Ally Vance
Sep 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
I accepted an ARC in exchange for an honest review

*Spoiler FREE*

My first Tamra Lassiter book so I went in not knowing what to expect. An enjoyable little crime novel with lots mystery, intrigue and a touch of romance to sweeten the deal. Twists and turns and a somewhat unexpected resolution although I had my suspicions about the culprit Tamra did a good job throwing me off course. Well-written characters and I found Cassie to strong and independent female lead which I really enjoyed and I espec
Haddie Harper
DISCLAIMER: I voluntarily requested an ARC of this book through the author. This is my honest review.

New series from phenomenal Tamra Lassiter. It i a page turner. If you've read her Role of Fate series then you know Tamra writes her characters with amazing personalities and conflicting emotions that make them look deeper in themselves to find what it is they want and need.
Suspenseful romance that will tug your heart. Tanner and Cassie are brilliantly portrayed, and I couldn't get enough!
Debbie Rice
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well Tamara Lassiter does it again starting a new series Coastal Redemption and Tide of Deceit is the first book in this new series,she did a fabulous job with all of the characters,and it has a little of everything I like romance and mystery all in one book I highly recommend this book and that you get started reading this series.I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.
Paula
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cassie comes to visit her Aunt Betsy but she is missing or is she? Was she kidnapped or on a love cruise? In steps Deputy Tanner, who though he wants to solve the crime can't get Cassie off his mind. Cassie is such a sassy character - really liked her. Throw in a few people trying to impede the crime solving along with some real friends and you have a great story. great start to this series.
Virginia
Sep 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Spunky female lead. Tanner, deputy, was likeable, trying his best to solve the disappearance of Aunt Betsy, all the while trying to keep Cassie safe and out of danger. Not an easy job! Good book. Ally's well, that ends well!
InD'tale Magazine
"Tide of Deceit" is a wonderful romantic mystery, with a fast-paced plot and a sweet but oh-so-steamy romance!

Read full review in the 2017 November issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Kathy Carroll
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tide of deceit

I enjoyed reading tide of deceit. It was very interesting. I would recommend this book to my friends. The characters
we're very interesting.
Sep 03, 2017
Cynthia Villarreal Ortiz
Jul 04, 2017
Tamra Lassiter
Jul 06, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Nancy Jones
Gina Marie
Linda Romer
  • Complicated Creatures: Part Two: Hell or High Water
  • Vertigo
  • Jigsaw (Black Raven Book 2)
  • Larger Than Life (Smithson Group SG-5 #2)
  • Renegade
  • Tennessee Takedown (Tennessee SWAT #1)
  • Covington Investigations: 3-Books Private Security Series
  • Take Me Harder (Texas Bounty, #3)
  • Steady (Pleasant Valley, #3)
  • To Russia With Love (Countermeasure, #2)
  • Her Christmas Guardian (Mission: Rescue #2)
  • Rose (Road Kill MC, #3)
  • Uncharted (Serendipity Adventure Romance, #1)
  • Josh (Wyoming Sky, #2)
  • Shooting the SEAL (Saving the SEALs #1)
  • Perfect For Me (Undercover #1)
  • Southern Spice (Southern Desires #1)
  • Redemption (Beartooth, Montana, #2)
Tamra Lassiter lives in Northern Virginia with her supportive husband, two lovely daughters, elegant Great Dane and not-so-elegant, but very sweet, English Bulldog. She loves to travel. Some of her favorite destinations are Canandaigua, NY, Edinburgh, Scotland and St. Augustine, FL. She enjoys spending time with her family, reading and of course, writing. To learn more about Tamra and sign up for ...more

Coastal Redemption (2 books)
  • Wave of Deception (Coastal Redemption #2)