Start by marking “Deluge (Shifter Chronicles, #4)” as Want to Read:
Deluge (Shifter Chronicles, #4)

Deluge

(Shifter Chronicles #4)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  31 ratings  ·  8 reviews
First comes the rain, and follows the flood.

Escaping the Hunters was only the beginning. Now, Shae and her friends are on a desperate journey to stay hidden from the Hunters, while still seeking the talismans that give El Oso his power. The only people who can help them are either dead or imprisoned by the Order. Breaking into the maximum-security shifter prison off the
Published September 26th 2017 by Amazon Digital Services LLC

To ask other readers questions about Deluge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deluge

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Deluge (Shifter Chronicles, #4)
Angel Leya
Shae has finally freed herself and her friend, Roman, but setting the Hunters on the tails of the Berzerken has created new problems. One Hunter in particular seems to have taken too keen an interest, and her dad is still in the hands of El Oso. With her new power and the return of El Oso, Shae is desperate to put everything right, once and for all.

Deluge brings us the final battle.

A little time in New Orleans lends an extra facet of the magic this author has created, and an intriguing new
Lene Blackthorn
Dec 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Whole shifters' world is in danger.
El Oso disappeared for his own quest for power and magic, taking Shae's father away. she is desperate to save him, but neither she nor her friends realize the extent of his plans and the threat it poses. Only finding out about Lady Heather and other secrets, they figure out how little they really know about shifter world. However, the deadly plans continue and not only Shae's beloved are in grave danger.
I fell in love with this shifter world long ago, the
Just Jese
Nov 04, 2018 rated it liked it
I’m kinda pissed

Now I’m CONVINCED the author just wanted to hurry up and be done with this series. Everything happened so fast, there were soooooo many editing mistakes and inconsistencies, and a lot of things were brought up and/or revealed that the author never bothered to circle back to.
Was it a fitting conclusion? Hard to say. If you’re a die hard fan and wanted to see how it all ends, then yes you won’t be disappointed. However if you’re an avid reader who found a series that resonated with
Teri
Oct 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love this series and this author's style but there is so much going on the story feels rushed, almost like so much had to happen and be forced into one book. It is a good series and the world that has been built is full of hidden secrets as is this story. There is action of course with the help of our raven and her friends. I love that the author keeps this as a clean read with only the implication instead of adding something else to this read.
Susan Commeford
Jan 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
A decent story

Finished the series and found that overall I enjoyed it. It could use some editing, however. It is definitely young adult, as in teen. I found myself questioning the ages of the characters. Still, it was a good read.
Deborah Yunevich
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a ride

Shae and her friends are determined to free her father and stop El Oso from completing his spell. Along the way they meet amazing people and plans as always change. A good conclusion and I wouldn't mind out more in the future.
Sarah Brown
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book but feel it could have done well with an epilogue. also was very poorly proof read so all the errors throughout really bugged me, otherwise another fab book in the series
Gabby (What's Beyond Forks?)
Dec 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Full Review at: What's Beyond Forks?

There was so much going on in this book. New powers, new uses for those powers, new characters, new info on old characters, and so on. It really kept me turning the pages. So, when the end started to roll near, it was all wrapped up before I was ready. I felt like I was in the hurricane.

The world and character building is spot on in this series. I got to know the characters more and more with each book. They grew into their characters too. My liking of each
Cyber
Tamylin E Dolan
Nov 11, 2017
L.C. Taylor
Dec 08, 2018

• Hopeless Sacrifice (Hopeless #4)
  • Hopeless Realm (Hopeless #3)
  • Hopeless Kingdom (Hopeless #2)
  • Darkness Rising (The Severed Souls, #1)
  • Darkness Consuming (The Severed Souls, #2)
  • Power of Five (Power of Five, #1)
  • An Assassin's Destiny (The Huntress #3)
  • An Assassin's Death (The Huntress #1)
  • An Assassin's Deception (The Huntress #2)
  • Hopeless Magic (Hopeless #1)
  • Darkness Colliding (The Severed Souls, #3)
  • The Legend of the Cursed Princess (The Royal Harem, #3)
  • The Hundred Year Curse (The Royal Harem, #1)
  • The Curse of the Sea (The Royal Harem, #2)
  • Treasured Find / Beautiful Mistake / Favorite Obsession (Royal-Kagan Shifter World, #1-3)
  • Mistake of Magic (Power of Five, #2)
  • Prowess Trials (Great Falls Academy #8)
  • For Fox Sake (The Chaos of Foxes, #1)

Shifter Chronicles (4 books)
  • Sanctuary (Shifter Chronicles, #1)
  • Remnants (Shifter Chronicles, #2)
  • Harvest (Shifter Chronicles, #3)