Start by marking “Lockheed Elite” as Want to Read:
Lockheed Elite

Lockheed Elite

“Never failing to entertain, Lockheed Elite establishes characters who could recur in a series that would find a loyal audience. …stands out as a captivating, well-plotted science fiction novel that’s loaded with action and intrigue. It’s a rollicking sci-fi tale with twists and turns one does not always see coming.” -Foreword Clarion Reviews

“Tyler Wandschneider’s Lockheed
Paperback, 1, 414 pages
Published 2017 by Stars in Hand

To ask other readers questions about Lockheed Elite, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lockheed Elite

Start your review of Lockheed Elite
Leah
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tyler’s book, Lockheed Elite, is full of adventure and mystery. Although sci-fi in nature, the characters are realistic in their belief of what is possible. This puts the reader in an intriguing state of discovery when the shipmates come upon what seems to be impossible to describe by physics and nature. The characters and the reader know this can’t be possible, yet it appears to be, so what is the explanation?! The unknowns and hints at more surrounding the discovery keep the reader grasping to ...more
Steven
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Science Fiction is a genre I love, but don’t read often enough. Too often sci-fi is over the top, or filled with cliches. From the description of the book I thought it sounded like a good, fun read. It ticked all of the boxes in terms of what I look for in a sci-fi read. And from the very first page to the very last, Lockheed Elite delivered.

Anders Lockheed is the best scavenger crew captain around, and his crew is renowned for being the best. He seldom involved himself in anything illegal, and
Happy Booker
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lockheed Elite Tyler is a sci-fi crime adventure story. The book is about a group of savages scouring for treasure and goodies. They are a good team but, deal on the edge of the law. The Galactic Command is after them and when the scavenger group ends up saving an abandoned woman who happens to be the bait. That’s when this sci-fi novel takes an interesting turn, and the adventure begins.

Anders and his crew are an interesting bunch. Each casting crew has been developed with precision. Their pers
John
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun space romp with a crew I definitely fell in love with. Looking forward to more adventures.
Ingo
Aug 23, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
Recommended by Literary, price was ok, so I bought it instantly.
Kerra Sheehan
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A sci-fi adventure story that is a fun read! Definitely one I'll pick up again. ...more
Micky Sheehan
Aug 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
An interesting story with compelling characters and enough twists to keep you guessing
Jkolter
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Superb!

I read and listen to a LOT if science fiction and have since I first began to read some 60 years ago. This is an excellent well written read. The story line is strong the characters well developed; I think I would recognize them if they walked into my living room. The locations are vividly described bat of all it stands by itself. While it could certainly be a series it has a perfectly satisfactory ending.
John P Delaney
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent storyline with twists and turns - very engaging!

I liked the whole story line with all its twists and turns. Wonderful characters with both (semi) good guys and bad guys. I hope this turns into a series but it may be hard to top this book.
Faith Jones
Nov 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Lockheed Elite is a tough guys in space adventure with a smart cover and all the associated fighting and beer bottle bravado that goes with that style. Replacement crew members try out in the pub. There’s a woman who wants to make the team, who happen to be a non-military salvage crew, so she squares up her jaw and passes the minimum acceptable level of brawniness. All in all, the group is like a bunch of builders or a professional wrecking crew on Earth, except they deal in scrapping space ship ...more
Jill Elizabeth
Aug 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
----------
“Coming out on top never happens the way you plan.”
----------

Lockheed Elite is the first in a new sci fi series about a team of salvagers scouring the universe for treasure, righting the occasional wrong, and trying to stay out of the way of the Galactic Alliance… The book is a rip-roaring action tale full of deception, betrayal, and a superb cast of characters – all of which I thoroughly enjoyed.

The story opens with an interview – the best salvage crew in the galaxy has an opening, an
Joe McGowan
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A very fun read, while it was easy to see where some of the plot was headed,with a few twists along the way. The characters were such that you wanted them to succeed. I would not be adverse to another outing with this crew.
John Counsell
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good fun with little death

It's nice to read a humerous and well written story that is not dependent on killing hordes of Aliens. Instead the aliens are other people some of whom are androids. Existential!
Mr. G. W. F. Hogg
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good first book

Fast and action packed. Characters are likeable and hopefully will lead onto further adventures.
Plenty of scope within the original framework for just that.
Paula
Nov 07, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 Didn't like the conclusion much and felt it could have been stronger. But overall 4stars. ...more
PAUL R MORRIS JR.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Way of Kings Prime
  • Ignite (Defy, #2)
  • Defy (Defy, #1)
  • Heist Society (Heist Society, #1)
  • Endure (Defy, #3)
  • The Best Cook in the World: Tales from My Momma's Table
  • The Favorite (The Selection, #2.6)
  • Oasis (The Last Humans, #1)
  • The Guard (The Selection, #2.5)
  • Hearts of Fire: Eight Women in the Underground Church and Their Stories of Costly Faith
  • The Queen (The Selection, #0.4)
  • Uncommon Criminals (Heist Society, #2)
  • The Prince (The Selection, #0.5)
  • Perfect Scoundrels (Heist Society, #3)
  • Broken (in the best possible way)
  • Sea Stories: My Life in Special Operations
  • Starplex
  • Bitterblue (Graceling Realm, #3)
Tyler Wandschneider was born in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin where he spent most of his childhood doing one of two things. He'd either watch movies or get on his bike and ride all over hell and back looking for as many wooded areas to explore as possible. Those were his two main adventures. Getting lost in a story on the screen or getting lost in the woods.

As a young boy, Tyler wasn’t too fond of reading