Start by marking “Heartthrob (Exposé #1)” as Want to Read:
Heartthrob (Exposé #1)

Heartthrob

(Exposé #1)

Nathan Hart is charismatic with a beautiful smile that makes women weak in the knees. A former bad boy with a mysterious past. He was made to be in Hollywood, on the cover of magazines and the star of movies.

He’s what dreams are made of … and tabloid gold.

But there’s more to him that he hasn’t told a soul. Even the gossip columns will never know.

Something that draws me to
Published August 24th 2017 (first published August 22nd 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Heartthrob, please sign up.
Maria Hunt Amy, I'm not sure if you're still looking for Heartthrob or not but if you are Willow is rereleasing it this month around the 14th. The new title is…moreAmy, I'm not sure if you're still looking for Heartthrob or not but if you are Willow is rereleasing it this month around the 14th. The new title is Second Chance and it has a fantastic new cover as well. Hope this helps! (less)

❤️ Paulette

Title: ➳ “Heartthrob”
Author: ➳ ❤ Willow Winters
Published August 22 2017

ღ Nathan Hart is the bad boy, so people think.. Since Nathan is somewhat reserved generally keeps to himself. So of course people find him to be mysterious. Like any celebrity he has so much to hide. He comes from the wrong side of track & has “Past” he would prefer to keep to himself

💞 Harlow May I don’t know what tell you about her.. I just didn’t like her much/ she seem to always be whining about something

►Harlow &
Natalie The Biblioholic
Release Date: August 24, 2017
Genre: Contemporary Romance
POV: Dual - 1st person
Heat: 3 out of 5
Type: Standalone

Nathan was a bad boy. Or at least that’s what the rumor is. Indeed, he came from the wrong side of the tracks, but aside from that I didn’t see any evidence of him being ‘bad’. Harlow was the good girl who couldn’t get enough of him. They had a history of poor communication and fights over virtually nothing, which made their relationship volatile. A night of unavoidable pain drove the tw
Shannon Moore
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc
This is no blockbuster hit, let me tell you. Oscars, Emmys, Golden Globes? I don't watch award shows, I have no clue which is which, but whichever award goes for TV shows, these characters definitely wouldn't be winning based on this performance.

*le sigh*

Well, I'm throwing in the towel for reading Willow Winters books. First one I read (this past week) was barely a one star and this is barely getting to a 2 in my books (See what I did there?). Let's just start with the major issues, shall we?
Jen
3ish Stars

As much as I enjoyed the writing, I couldn't manage to connect with either of the main characters. The secrecy regarding the initial breakup coupled with the way the relationship was handled until almost the very end didn't allow for much emotion on my part.

Willow Winters
Aug 23, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Heartthrob is LIVE!!!!!

You can #1click now for #99c or grab it FREE in KINDLE UNLIMITED!!!

US: amzn.com/B0752VFQR5
UK: http://amzn.to/2w4cRqr
GR link: http://bit.ly/2tQFgxK

He’s what dreams are made of … and tabloid gold.

But there’s more to him that he hasn’t told a soul. Even the gossip colum
Liz
Aug 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Heartthrob by Willow Winters started out with a bang and never let up. We are thrown into a story with hot chemistry, a mysterious past and so many feels!

Nathan Hart is the bad boy with so much to hide turned celebrity heartthrob. Woman love him, but the mysterious and quiet actor generally keeps to himself. There has only ever been one person that ever meant anything to him and he pushed her away when she needed him the most.

Harlow May, Hally, has no idea how she got here. All she knows is th
Mari
Aug 25, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arcs

This being my first book by Willow Winters I wasn't sure what to expect. Many rave about her so I wanted to see. I like the concept of Expose gossip magazine set up. It had a second chance vibe from the blurb that makes you want to know more.

Right from the start we are dropped smack dab in the middle of things, there's secret from Harlow and Nathan's past. Something that affects them working together. An on and off couple in high school with volatile relationship that ended badly. I wa
Melanie (mells_view)
Love me love me, say that you love me.

I think that the plot of the story was really good. Ex high school sweethearts reunited unexpectedly on the set of a new televisions show filming. Honestly though the characters didn't really have that spark or that build that I like to see. That had a cute little past. Then something major happens that pulls them apart. Then we get their present where they haven't seen each other for ten years. It's a second chance romance without as much romance as I was e
Judy Robichaud
Aug 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
✫✫* ⭐✫ ⭐*✫✫*•.(`*•.(`*•.★.•*).•*).•*✫✫* ⭐✫ ⭐*✫✫
A SECRET SO BIG, SO POWERFUL, IT SUCKED THE LIFE OUT OF TWO YOUNG LOVERS & TORE THEM APART. WHEN FATE INTERVENES & THRUSTS THEM TOGETHER 10 YEARS LATER, WILL THEY GET THEIR SECOND CHANCE AT LOVE OR WILL THEIR PAST BE EXPOSED AND DESTROY THEM ALL OVER AGAIN?
✫✫* ⭐✫ ⭐*✫✫*•.(`*•.(`*•.★.•*).•*).•*✫✫* ⭐✫ ⭐*✫✫

“Heartthrob” by Willow Winters is not the typical dark romance that she is known to write. She went a different route. I thoroughly enjoyed
Karen
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Okay, right up front I want to say that this is a HUGE departure from any other Willow Winters book I've ever read. Not a bad thing at all. I think it shows her range as an author. I couldn't help hearing film noir music as the soundtrack while I was reading, and I wonder if that was how it was intended. I'll have to find out at some point. I'm super curious.

But let's get back on topic. This book was ah-maze-balls.

Nathan Hart is the "Bad Boy turned good" of the silver screen. Real-life too, and
Vera M
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another phenomenal read by Willow Winters!!! Heartthrob is not Ms. Winters usual style, but amazing non the less!!
Harlow and Nathan had a love/hate type of relationship during high school. On again off again type thing. Then one day Nathan pushed her away for good. Harlow never got over the hurt.
Ten years later their paths cross again. Old feelings and emotions come back to the surface. It's hard to put past heartache behind and move forward. That's the only way these two can truly be together.
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FUL REVIEW***

3 HART CROWNS

Heartthrob is my first Willow Winters book, and I really enjoyed it. Filled with heartaches, enough tension to cut with a knife, and broken characters, this angsty novel certainly entertained.

Both of these characters are pretty atypical. Both broken and hurt, they lash out in anger at each other. They also don't really talk about their feelings or the past, and they spend a great deal of time trying to hurt the other one when they do fight. While this
Ida Jolley
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hearttrob
Hearttrob is a little different book than this author's usual but I enjoyed it anyway. It is about a young man and a young woman who had a relationship years ago and were torn apart by their actions. Years later their paths are crossed when they both find out they are working at the same set for a television show. In order to be able to work together they need to straighten out what has happened in the past so they don't cause problems or lose their jobs. They need to deal with the problems of t ...more
Lisa
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ah, a good second chance romance with a twist! Fate has intervened and brought them back near each other after all these years and there's this secret thing that happened way back when it all fell apart! Not only are Harlow and Nathan trying to figure out how to be around each other again but that dang nosy press won't leave them alone!

I'm super in love with the start of this Expose' series and can't wait for the rest!
I received an arc, lucky me!
Flo Grugel
Aug 27, 2017 rated it liked it
The story started off promising, but im not a fan of fights and arguments and these characters spent a lot of time disagreeing.
Lynn Thinking out loud
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is so different from what Willow usually writes. Willow is so talented that she can write outside her comfort zone and it still be a hit. Harlow and Nathan's relationship is so volatile it keeps you guessing whether they are going to make it or not. But they are like magnets, just drawn to each other.

I voluntarily read an advanced copy of this book
Jade Violet
Saw a lot of less than stellar ratings for this one but personally I liked it. What an absolutely dysfunctional relationship between two screwed up individuals. But as much as they kept clashing and messing up the most fundamental things over and over I was still highly invested in them both getting it together and coming out into the light this time. This is a second chance tale told by Miss Winters of a high school relationship that went really wrong only to have the two come face to face a de ...more
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

I just finished Heartthrob by Willow Winters, and while I really liked the Blurb I really could not get into the characters of this book.

Understanding what they went through and how their lack of communication basically tore them appart was one thing but I could not see the romance and attraction between them NOW ... they somehow felt toxic for like 90 % of the book and I could not connect with them

I am really sory because it truely sounded like a book I would love - but I am kind of difficult s
Amanda Dubuque
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is different from other Willow Winters books, but it is still a great read. The books is about two people that have a relationship when they were younger and ended on a very bad note. Later in life they end up on the same job and have to face the bad things that happened in their relationship in order to move on. I could feel the emotions that the author put into her writing, drawing you in more and more. Loved it.
Janice Somers
Nathan Hart is the bad boy that came from the wrong side of the proverbial tracks. Now he's the heartthrob and star of the movies. But he also has a mysterious past. A past that few know about and he doesn't and hasn't talked about.
Harlow May has finished college and is in NYC, interning for a top talent agent in Manhattan. Now she has a client, Lydia, of her own and they are on their way to the hotel where Lydia is to part in a new TV show.
As they are standing in the hotel lobby Lydia observed
Cee Cee Houston
Aug 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a slightly dark, twisted tale about a boy from the wrong side of the tracks, who met a girl, fell in love and then ended up in prison for doing the right thing at the wrong time. Ten years later, the tempestuous relationship has been apart by lies, mistrust and Nathan’s refusal for them to be together.
Fate brings to together in the filming of a debut show. Hally is only meant to have a small part while, Nathan, who had left prison and gone on to be a famous Hollywood heartthrob is the m
Tracie Simister
Published on: Aug 22, 2017

I voluntarily reviewed a Free Courtesy Advanced Reader Copy of this book
>-< >-< >-< >-< >-<>-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-<
Summary Paragraph:
Thrown back into each other’s lives with a past that might not be able to be undone
Jackie D
Oooh, this high school love angsty second chance love with a twist romance is just what I needed today!
Drama, with an emotional current, washes through out the pages of the hot, plot twisting tale

Ten years have gone by-betrayal, anger still between them- yet connection, the attraction is still there
On set working together, Harlow and Nathan are going to be in close quarters, will they truly get through the past to see their way into the future? Or will the demons of the past, the media ruin what
Heather Soligo
Aug 31, 2017 rated it liked it
****3.5 stars***

This was my first Willow Winters book. The premise really intrigued me. I'm a huge second chance romance lover. Big Hollywood star and former high school sweetheart that's trying to break into the entertainment industry. Sounds good so far...right? Secrets from their shared past...what really happened? Even better....right?
Unfortunately, it didn't turn out that way. Don't get me wrong....the book was well written. Ms Winters is obviously talented. It's just the constant fighting
Daniella Marchand
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
10y ago Harlow and Nathan had a Love/Hate, on and off relationship in High school and ended horribly after somethin horrible happend. It was devastating for Harlow.
Now their paths crossed at the same set of a tv-show. They need to straighten out their past in order to work properlly together. But it is really difficult foe Harlow is still hurt after this time. Feelings they felt before come crashing back. You can feel every emotion that both characters have gone through and it will make you cry
Bookbytch5 janet Gray
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG what another great story from Willow, The story about Harlow and Nathan, They had a relationship over 10 years, After 10 years there attraction was undeniable that the can They have issues with each other from there past can they over come them to find it they can have a second chance at a relationship. They had chemistry that was off the charts, Definitely worth a read, I voluntarily read an advanced copy ,
Reva Coomer
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Like every Willow book I've ever read, I was pulled in from the beginning. I couldn't wait to find out the secrets between Nathan and Harlow. The thing that pushed them apart, but also tied them together. You can feel push and pull between them, almost as if it were a real live thing you could touch. A fantastic story of young love and second chances, even with the burden of heavy secrets between them. Loved it!
Andrea
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I always love Willow Winters's stories and this one is no different. Second-chance romances are one of my favorites and this one is a definite one-click. The way Willow writes her characters, Harlow and Nathan, you can just feel every emotion, almost as if they're really there in the room with you. The plot flows so well I could not put this story down and I was hooked from the very first page. This story will pull at your heartstrings in the best way possible. It's a definite must-read!! I volu ...more
Book-Lovin-Momma
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow. This was a teenage love gone wrong, with a second chance. I really loved the mystery and the pain and sorrow that was portrayed between Nathan and Harper/Hally. Their secrets kept me on the hook, and even though this is a little different from Willow Winters' style, it was amazingly done. Fantastic second chance romance, and I could really feel the depth of their emotions. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Lieve
Aug 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Willow Winters can weave a love story like no other . I love every book she writes and Heartthrob was no exception though it's a little different then we're used to read from her . Absolutely loved Hally & Nathan's intense story and was totally pulled in the high's and low's of their emotions , having a hard time to put it down . This is a one-click if you love second chance romances and I 'm sure you won't regret it .
Voluntarily reviewing an advanced reader copy .
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Clandestine (Exposé #2)
  • Against the Tide
  • Arrogant Stranger (Exposé #6)
  • The Deadline (The Friessens: A New Beginning, #1)
  • A Very Marcello Christmas (Filthy Marcellos #3.6)
  • Dr. Hottie
  • Threefold
  • Auctioned Virgin: Kidnapped(Exposé #3)
  • Distraction (The Distraction Trilogy, #1)
  • Icy Pretty Love
  • Semblance (The Midnight Society, #1)
  • Endless (Merciless, #4)
  • If
  • Throne of Lies (Legacy of Lies, #0.5)
  • Vivid
  • Sweater Weather
  • A War like Ours
Willow Winters is so happy to be a USA Today, Wall Street Journal and #1 Contemporary Best Selling Author!

Stay up to date! ❤ Like this sale on my new release!
Want a text alert? Text "Willow" to 797979!
Sign up to my newsletter + get EXCLUSIVE content, sneak peeks, and FREE books monthly: http://bit.ly/2L95aFS
All the other details you need to know: https://linktr.ee/willowwintersauthor

Willow starte

Exposé (6 books)
  • Clandestine (Exposé #2)
  • Auctioned Virgin: Kidnapped(Exposé #3)
  • Sugar (Exposé #4)
  • Lucky Number Eleven (Exposé #5)
  • Arrogant Stranger (Exposé #6)