Start by marking “Weekend Getaway (Daniel and Ryan, #7)” as Want to Read:
Weekend Getaway (Daniel and Ryan, #7)

Weekend Getaway

(Daniel and Ryan #7)

Daniel wants to test his control in a more public setting than he and Ryan have used before. It takes some negotiation, takes some planning, but they make it work.
Published August 7th 2017 by NineStar Press

To ask other readers questions about Weekend Getaway, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Weekend Getaway

Truuss
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, m-m
Do I love these guys...? Much more than that..... I adore them!
Every step they take is just amazing....and I'm so thrilled they are growing closer and closer they spend more time with each other and not alone with scenes.

Daniel.....the thinker in this story....I love the progress in him. And Ryan 'gets' him.
Ryan's considerations are wonderful. I just love how he works and would like to look sometimes deeper in his mindful head.
Daniel wants to be everything for Ryan.....and Ryan.....thinks Daniel
Truuss
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, m-m
Do I love these guys...? Much more than that..... I adore them!

Daniel wants to be everything for Ryan.....and Ryan.....thinks Daniel
Sara
4.5 Hearts

Is it hot in here? Can someone pass this ginger a fan? Pretty please?

I couldn’t wait to get my greedy hands on this installment of the Daniel and Ryan series to see where they take their relationship next.

Where do they take it? They take it to the next level of pushing Daniel’s boundaries but always with Daniel’s want and permission as long and Ryan is the one doing the pushing.

I am not going to say much about what they do but I will say it was gorgeous to see Daniel accepting new
annob
Daniel's sister figures out he's dating someone. The episode is pretty steamy, and I'm glad the relationship evolvement isn't lost as the series continues. In my opinion the everyday life of the couple could have benefitted from even more page time in these later instalments.
Joyfully Jay
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kris
A Joyfully Jay review.

This installment was intense. Daniel goes outside of his comfort zone, but Ryan is there with him every step of the way. When they finally act on their desires, and actually go through with the scene, I was on the edge of my seat. The author managed to convey every desperate emotion Daniel had. The connection between them is better than ever. I can’t even begin to describe the intensity between them, the way Daniel was on the edge of too much, and how great the p
Ariadna
Aug 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Actual rating is 4.8

Kinks explored in this book: Orgasm denial, edging, minimal voyeurism/exhibitionism.

One of the reasons why I wanted to read this book (aside from the fact that I love Daniel and Ryan) was that I like seeing kinky people figure out their boundaries.

It’s a PWP with FEEEEELINGS. At this point, Daniel’s realized that he’s fallen for Ryan while also trying to ignore it.

I like the way this author writes kink. There’s an organic vibe in how they play. Also the lack of actual toys. I
Cheryl
The more I read from this series, the more I like Daniel and Ryan. They've gone from relative strangers, only knowing each other as work colleagues to fulfilling each others sexual needs to becoming a couple.

They're not a conventional couple however but they are proof that opposites do attract and despite their differences, they just work. I love Daniels quirkiness and the way that Ryan humours him and now that Daniel has let Ryan in, their bedroom activities are getting hotter and hotter. This
Lisa The Novel Approach
Aug 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, contemporary
When this book hit my inbox, I admit to being all grabby hands. Book six left me in a lurch, and I have been looking forward to this book to get Daniel and Ryan back on track. Don’t get me wrong, book six was good, and Daniel and Ryan certainly moved forward in that book, but I needed them to make a clear connection, and yeah, I got that in book seven. And with the blurb for book eight—ahhhh, now I’m back on pins and needles, wondering how Eradani is going to handle that particular setup!

Book se
Ana
Sep 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
This instalment has been the sexiest so far. I couldn’t stop reading, it was so good. It is one of the best I’d read. I couldn’t get enough of Daniel.

This has been the scene I have enjoyed the most of the series. Maybe it had something to do with Daniel giving more control than he is used to and his willingness to try new things. It was amazing. He also was more vulnerable than in other situations and It was fantastic to see him struggling so badly. I don’t remember he ever had so much trouble d
Molly Lolly
Oct 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Original review on Molly Lolly
Four and a half stars!
Daniel and Ryan are so deliciously kinky. This story was about Daniel’s trust in Ryan. It was wonderful seeing Daniel stretch his limits and put his trust in Ryan to keep him safe and secure. Daniel lets go so beautifully when he feels safe and comfortable in Ryan’s presence. I really liked the scene Ryan came up with and how he reacted when Daniel freaked out at first. Then the way Ryan reacted after Daniel thought about it for a while was so
Blackmermaid
Aug 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, m-m, favorite-series
I really look forward to these serials, and once again, this did not disappoint. Daniel and Ryan continue to expand their relationship. This time, they have two very different scenes, and both of the scenes are outside of Daniel's comfort zone. This is one of the reasons why Ryan is perfect for Daniel. He knows how and when to push Daniel's boundaries. I always want more when I reach the end! I can't wait for Caught in Between, but I hope trouble is not on the horizon.
Geri
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ryan-and-daniel
Loved this.
VVivacious
A ScatteredThoughtsandRogueWords Review. This review can also be found here.

An idea from Ryan regarding a scene can't seem to get out of Daniel's head. He wants to try it out but among the safety of strangers, so Ryan and Daniel make a weekend trip that will either end in disaster or make for one very sexy memory.

This review is the review of the book as well as the excerpt for the next one. Because you can't drop a bomb in the excerpt and not expect it to have an impact.

I was so inordinately hap
Tanya
Apr 10, 2018
Maggie
Claire
Aug 10, 2017
Tamryn studied English and Creative Writing in school but has been writing since she could first hold a pencil. Recently, she’s turned her focus towards writing erotica. She enjoys writing stories where sex comes first, then feelings, because doing things out of order can be fun.

Tamryn has spent the past few months writing the Daniel and Ryan series with a lovely view of mountains out her window,

Daniel and Ryan (10 books)
  • Delayed Gratification (Daniel and Ryan, #1)
  • The Start of Something New (Daniel and Ryan, #2)
  • Who I Am When I'm With You (Daniel and Ryan, #3)
  • Positive Reinforcement (Daniel and Ryan, #4)
  • Performance Review (Daniel and Ryan, #5)
  • Spa Weekend (Daniel and Ryan #6)
  • Caught In Between (Daniel and Ryan, #8)
  • Testing the Limits (Daniel and Ryan, #9)
  • Tournament of Champions (Daniel and Ryan, #10)