Start by marking “Bait” as Want to Read:
Bait

Bait

A stranger online. Dark hair and even darker eyes that knew my dirty desires before I did.
A fantasy that should never be spoken. But he pulled the confession from me.
And now he’s coming for me.
Rough. Dirty. Dangerous.
It’s supposed to be one night to get me off and make me forget.
He’ll make me his and I’ll pretend I don’t want him to.
I’ll run and he’ll chase.
Because I
403 pages
Published August 14th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Bait, please sign up.

Start your review of Bait
Bibi
Aug 25, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
*Spoiler Alert*

So disappointed.
I wish I didn't have to be the bearer of such sad news, but honestly, this was a clusterfuck of good plot done badly.

Imagine then my surprise at finding that I'm part of only 1 percent of reviewers who hated disliked this story.

I should say, "it's me, not the book".

Except I can't in good conscience say that.

Much like post-2010 Kanye West songs *I Am a God? Really, Kanye?* this book was pretentious not to mention melodramatic. Additionally, it felt condescending.
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

! Bait (stand-alone). Online posting sets off a taboo anonymous sexual game with rape play!

“You won’t know me, and you’ll pretend you don’t want to. You’ll tell me you don’t want it, and I’ll pretend I don’t care. It’ll be rough. Really rough. You’ll never know my name and you’ll never see me again.”

Bait (stand-alone) opens up to admin clerk Abigail Rachel Summers aka Bait acting on her urges of being raped. After posting online about her sexual proclivities she is littered by responses.
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
***If I can get more than 130 likes on this, um, "review" I will be verra verra happy #goals***

Loved it!!! Jade West has a deliciously twisted mind and this book is

For an actual competent review writtern by my blog wifie Megan, you can visit our blog and read it here.
Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Sophia Triad
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Smut at its darkest

Abigail is ready for her monster. The one that she has been looking for all her life without even realizing it:

I’m seeking my monster in the darkness.
I’ll run but you’ll run faster.
We’ll play cat and mouse until you catch me.
I won’t know you, and I’ll pretend I don’t want to.
You’ll pretend you don’t care.
I’ll tell you I don’t want it.
You’ll tell me you’ll take it anyway, and then you will.
And it’ll be rough.
One wild night where anything goes, and then we’ll never see each
Hulya Kara Yuksel

Mmmm this book was very disturbing but also it was so fucking hot, too!!! I really, really loved it.

PS. And if you excuse me, I have to find my husband ASAP! I need him so bad...

Attention: If you’re NOT okay with rough sex and (view spoiler), please stay away from this book…
warhawke
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Dark erotic suspense readers
Genre: Erotic Suspense
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Abigail Summers moved to a new city to leave behind her old life. But no matter where she went, demons from her past caught up to her, making her crave a dangerous game.

Phoenix may be a stranger, but he was no stranger to the dark needs. He let the monster laid dormant inside him until she breathed it back to life.

I like how the book cover gave a mysterious vibe with dark sexy edge. And that's exactly how the story is.

She’s
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“Maybe a little darkness will turn us both back toward the light.”

I was really in the mood to delve into something a bit different…..something a bit dark. I absolutely found it with Jade West’s newest release Bait. It was raw, gritty, dark and emotional; it was everything I was looking for and more. I was taken on a ride through this dark world of fantasies and desire to discover the monster that lives within.

From the moment I started this story I was utterly captivated and I just could
Jennifer Kyle
5 "Be the monster" Stars

[image error]

Wow this book was an excellent read for me! The pacing, the dark fantasy of it all, may have pushed me outside my boundaries just enough to appreciate the uniqueness of this read. Outside of the sexual fantasy these characters offered so very much more and the suspense aspect was off the charts. Jade West’s writing was fantastic placing this book as one of my favorite reads of 2017 short list.

description

Abigail Summers has been through the wringer and has relocated
⚜️Charlotte⚜️
4 Monster Stars!

Abigail & Leo's dark, yet beautiful love story...

Dark, Twisted, and at times even confusing...
Jade's signature smut, complied with a sexy and
Captivating storyline...

Abigail and Leo, two broken people...an online
Hookup, Her one time only crazy fantasy, unknowingly
Becomes a second chance....at a relationship that may
Save both of them...
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Untitled

This was so fucked up on so many levels, and to love it as much as I did yep says a lot, this is only the second book by this author I've read *crawls back under rock* to be given the privilege of reading this 4 chapters at a time by the author was also a privilege.

Full review to come!!
Selene
Genre: Romance
POV/s: Dual, first-person
Intimacy scenes: 5/5
HEA? (view spoiler)

The first few pages of this story turned me off because of lines like these . . .

(view spoiler)
Jen
This book was a pleasant surprise. I will say that it is not for everyone; but for me...well....it captured my attention from the start, and kept me wanting to read until the finish. This was unique, it was dark, sexy, thrilling, and full of secrets and suspense! The sexual scenes in this are friggen hawt!!! I mean it!!! They are taboo, and so very intense I couldn't look away!!!

This is one of those stories that I don't wish to give anything away...just know that I loved it. I actually expected
CC

4.5 Stars!

description

Abigail Summers is on the run from hurtful emotions and past trauma but being caught is exactly what she craves. Not disillusioned about the danger of her longtime fantasy, Abigail creates an online profile hoping to find the person who can sate her urges and make her feel again.

“I’m seeking my monster in the darkness. I’ll run but you’ll run faster. We’ll play cat and mouse until you catch me.”

Phoenix is recovering from a loss and dealing with the mess it left behind. While he is
Corina
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed

OMG!!! She did it again!!

Have you ever had a sexual fantasy?

I have!!! And I'm sure I'm not the only one. Jade West makes those fantasies come to live in the best way possible. Honestly EVERY single time I find out she is releasing a new book I'm literally salivating and can't wait to get my fingers on it.

Her books are unique, captivating and utterly thrilling. They are spellbinding, RAW, and emotional. She puts female fantasies into words that pull you in until you can't do nothing else
Lyn
Audio...4.5 Stars
Story....4 Stars

Consensual roughness between two adults. I totally dug it!
Malene
Aug 18, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dark-romance
Bait started out amazing. I was intrigued by Abigail and Phoenix. Their dark hidden desires and fantasies definitely had me hooked. The build up towards their first meeting was intense and erotic. I was feeling their anticipation and couldn't wait for their meeting to happen. Once that first meeting was over I felt that the story didn't evolve as much as I had hoped. It became monotonous and the only excitement was them setting up a meeting for their next game of bait and hunting.
Their scenes
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
 photo e2e31-20689910_1759956837630689_3782622462520468411_o_zpszdkgm6h3.jpg
(TRIGGER WARNING!!! Bait has a forced seduction fantasy as its main subject PLEASE AVOID!!! If this is a trigger for you.)
STARS.
Jade West has done it again for me, made me fall head over heels for another one of her stories.
No one I have found can write it quite like Miss West, her books and the characters they contain are pure an utter filth.
The words they use, the situations they experience, well let's just say I'm fanning myself quite robustly here phew!!!! super hot!!!
So where was I, Oh
K
Oct 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!!

Wow this book was completely different than what I thought it was going to be!! It was very dark and psychologically thrilling, then later turned into a more contemporary romance with a hint of dark.

This book was 1st person, dual POV.

Into the details...
This book is about a girl who feels trapped in a mundane lifestyle after she loses a guy she loved and a baby due to a miscarriage. She is starting her new life as an office assistant but she has no spark that drives her to live
Olga therebelreader
In short:
Hero 5/5 | Heroine 5/5 | Plot (Point, Originality) 5/5 | Writing Style 4/5 | Steam 5/5 | Romance 4/5 | Angst-Suspense 4/5 | Darkness 4/5 | Humor 0/5 | Secondary Characters 4/5 | Drama-Conflict 5/5 | Mystery 3/5 | Twists 3/5 | Pacing Fast | Action 4/5
Aisling Zena

This was the weirdest blend of purple prose and kinky fuckery I've ever read! I enjoyed parts of it but some things just didn't make sense.

To my safety gang:(view spoiler)

Jade West
Aug 17, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
BAIT IS LIVE!!!! 99c or free on KU! :)

Lo Bookfrantic
4.5Stars

I liked this book a lot. Full of hot stuff but yet there's some mystery and suspense that kept me glued to the pages. I really enjoyed a lot. First book by this author and I am sure it will not be my last. Looking forward to reading more books by jade west.
SusanAhh
"Hell, the world has jumped an inch on its axis somewhere." - Leo
"I feel a tiny shift in the universe." - Abagail

There is such a recklessness in this story which is so compelling. Once you hear even a snippet of what this story is about you cannot "not" read it. Once you are involved even a chapter or two into the story, you cannot look away. These characters are so deliciously dirty, filthy and ever so perverse in the most tantalizing way. Ahhh...Don't be so quick to judge because underneath
Jade Violet
"To Scandinavian pine kitchens, 42-inch plasma screen TVs, grey Ford Fusions, and the idiot who placed them above the life growing inside me. This one's for you asshole."

With Jade West starting off with the dedication above, I wondered just how baring Bait was going to be. And baring it was.

Jade West is absolutely bloody brilliant. Unique, raw and always honest to a flaw, both with characters and emotions. With the above dedication, I was already flayed and ready to take yet another unique
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Once again, Jade West manages to steal my heart with her raw, honest, captivating heroes. I have said it before; I love how this author writes stories about real people. People with baggage and a little side of darkness.
Her books are always gritty, edgy but always well written with relatable characters.
This book is no different.
Abigail is a woman with a past she wants too forget. She is a woman with dark impulses, looking for a way out of her dark fantasies. But what happens when her fantasy
Syndi
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
What is your darkest fantasy? Your darkest desire? This book is about it. As usual Miss West whips up a story that is so dark about human's desire and fantasy. Abigail has this fantasy being chased by monster. Its awaken her and makes her alive. She put an ad on dating online and 1 monster, Phoenix answers her. He gives her that burning fantasy.

For all of you who familiar with miss West works, it is very very dark and twisted. But compare to Buy Me, Sir, this book is milder. More melancholic.
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: baby-kid, dark, fucked-up
Jade West spins the most insane tales and I'm absolutely in love with them!

It all starts with a want.
I’m seeking my monster in the darkness.

It all started that night.
One wild night where anything goes.

It all ends on the same goal.
Maybe a little darkness will turn us both back toward the light.

This book is
Elegant and dirty and needy and vulnerable.
Lučka
~~~4.5 stars~~~

Ms. West's writing is brilliant. She takes the kinky fuckery/dirty sexual fetishes to another level. And TBH, kinky fuckery is not among my favorite genre. Yet, I truly enjoyed this book.

I'm seeking my monster in the darkness. I'll run but you'll run faster. We'll play cat and mouse until you catch me. I won't know you, and I'll pretend I don't want to. You'll pretend you don't care. I'll tell you I don't want it. You'll tell me you'll take it anyway, and then you will. And it
Τατιάνα Τζινιώλη
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite
Looooooooved it!!!! best read in months
Turning Pages At ...: Bait (Dark/Taboo Buddy Read) by Jade West 7 12 Sep 29, 2019 04:10PM

• Plaything: Volume 1 (Plaything, #1)
  • His Brat
  • Peep Show
  • Pet
  • Plaything: Volume 2 (Plaything, #2)
  • The Wild (The Wild, #1)
  • R.I.P. Parts 1 and 2
  • Voyeur (Voyeur, #1)
  • Absinthe
  • Confess
  • Devil
  • So Twisted (Bad Behavior #1)
  • Daddy Knows Best
  • The Devil (Devil's Playground, #1)
  • Credence
  • Possession: Redenzione
  • Nate (Dark Protector #2)
  • La melodia delle piccole cose
Jade has increasingly little to say about herself as time goes on, other than the fact she is an author, but she’s plenty happy with this. Living in imaginary realities and having a legitimate excuse for it is really all she’s ever wanted.
Jade is as dirty as you’d expect from her novels, and talking smut makes her smile.
She lives in the Herefordshire countryside with a couple of hounds and a guy
“Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. Norman Cousins” 6 likes
“His eyes eat me up but I hold mine firm. The darkness there takes my breath. My demons wave at his, and I swear they wave back. I feel the ghost of a shiver up my spine. My whole body wants him to wrestle me into his truck and drive me away. “Goodbye, Cinderella,” he says and my heart stutters.” 1 likes