Start by marking “Single Dad on Top” as Want to Read:

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  272 Ratings  ·  61 Reviews
I'm always on top.

My penthouse.

My corporate office above Manhattan.

And, of course, the women in my life.

Actually, I might choose any position.

But make no mistake. I choose. I control.

My life is mine.

Which is why I'm not sure what the hell is going on when I open my front door and there's a baby stroller sitting in my private hall.

The note on the infant simply says, "Do th
Published August 3rd 2017 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Single Dad on Top, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Single Dad on Top

Gökçe
Aug 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sonunda keyifle okuduğum bir kitap buldum! :D Kitabın tanıtımını görmüştüm ama "aman ya klişedir" deyip pas geçmiştim. İlkim'in yorumundan sonra bir şans vereyim dedim ve voila! :D

description

İsmi ya da kapağının vaat ettiği gibi bir kitap değil, çok daha tatlı, çok daha eğlenceli :) Dell Brandy geçmişini arkada bırakmış, kendine yeni bir imparatorluk kurmuş milyoner bir adam. Düzen manyağı kendisi. Bir gün işe giderken kapısını bir açıyor ki kapının önünde bir bebek! Ve bebeğe iliştirilmiş tek notta da beb
Lakshmi C
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
5 things about Single dad on top :

1 Superb characters
Dell Brant liked his space, his women, his toys and his privacy. He is controlled, methodical and driven. He was also funny, charming and self assured.

Arianna was sassy, resourceful, combative and fiercely independent. She had a temper and was a master of negotiations.
She was determined to provide a safe, loving environment for her charges.

The banter between these two was out of this world but the tender moments turned my knees to jelly.

2 Turn
İlkim
It's so sweet, I'm glad that I find it via Xpresso Tours. One of my fav fictions in contemporary romances.
---
Ya aşırı tatlıydı iyi ki de denk gelmişim... en sevdiğim kurgulardan tabi ki 😄
Umaiya ⚡A Far Off Memory⚡

Finished. Oh Thank God it's finished!
I really thought I'd like this what with all the 4-5 star reviews but God! This was so effing BORING! I swear I don't understand why this was published? I mean it literally has no story!
I also don't understand why people liked it. Big believer of "To each his own" so no judging but man! What were they thinking?

I'm trying really hard to come up some example or something to justify my opinion but I just can't. There's no example cause there's nothing there. At
Donna Hokanson
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Captivating

When CEO mongrel finds a baby left at his door, he panics to a point. As he tries to just leave the child at the child care spa in his building, he finds no opening a an owner that takes no carp from him. Arianna is all heart and helps Dell out until a nanny can be found.
But another goal is to find out who the mother is, even before the DNA test comes back.
Dell has never met a woman like Arianna and she is seeing a side to Dell others never get to.
Well written self-contained story th
Ali Foito
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dell opens his door to go to work one day to find a baby with a note. His whole world turns upside down in one day. He turns to the day care in his building for help as he has no idea what to do. There he finds Arianna the owner who has no problem setting him straight. Slowly they both open their hearts up to the baby and then each other. You'll laugh, cheer, and cry a little but such a wonderful book. She has written another great story.
Melinda
Aug 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5-4*
Jade
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. It had a different element to the way single dad books go. I didn't want to put this down from start to finish
Mary Mooney
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When I read the synopsis of this book, I knew I wanted to read it. And I am so glad I did, it was funny, romantic, heartfelt and heartwarming. I didn't want to put it do, not even to sleep. But lack of sleep is worth it to read this on.
Dell Brant is the man, he has built his billion (or more) dollar company and has any woman he wants with just a smile. He does what he wants when he wants. So when he goes to leave his penthouse one morning, he almost trips over a baby carriage. With a beautiful b
Mom's Guilty Pleasure
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Single Dad on Top written by JJ Knight
5 stars

From the first page of this book I knew I was going to fall in love with JJ Knight’s words and have a hard time putting the book down. I just prayed I didn't end up with a book hangover. You know she won't disappoint and you never regret her 1-click downloads.

Dell Brant is a billionaire that has a very organized life. He schedules his day down to the minute and has everything pre-planned, nice, organized, expected and has many on his staff to make su
ButtonsMom2003
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-from-author
I love a good romantic comedy and Single Dad on Top really delivers. JJ Knight (also known as Deanna Roy) has packed all kinds of stuff into this story – and it works! She's got:
✅ Single Dad
✅ Stern butler
✅ Pretend marriage
✅ Royalty
✅ Happily Ever After
Yes, it's totally ridiculous.
Yes, it's completely laugh-out-loud fun.

The story is told in first person POV and alternates between Dell Brant – a self-centered manwho
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
From the beginning of this book to the end, I was laughing.

Dell is clueless about children so when a child is left on his doorstep with a note that she's his, he's at a loss. His butler constantly tells him that children are not in his contract so he stumbles into the child spa on the first floor of his building looking for help. Arianna is the owner of the child spa. She started as a place for wealthy children to be taken care of in a loving, nurturing environment; something she did not always
Lynette
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dell Brant is to Crunch for!

I absolutely love this story. It was a great plot and was well written from start to finish. I caught the ad for this on Facebook and thought it might be a good read. I started last night and finished it this morning. Only reason why I put it down was because my battery died.

Dell Brant! Good grief was he quite the man whore lol! But who knew that a baby and a tough sweetheart like Arianna could tame the beast. I love that she didn't take his crap. Arianna could see w
Pauline Edbrooke
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What happens when a precise, well ordered billionaire bachelor's life is thrown into chaos by the arrival of a very special lady, or two? How can one bundle of joy turn your life into such disarray? Dell is very happy with how ordered his life is and having it disrupted by a baby of course leads to hysterical moments that any parent can relate to. Who knew yellow poop was normal? or that walking around with throw up stains would become par for the course?

Arianna is the beautiful owner of a child
Cilicia White
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dell was arrogant CEO who always assumed he was the man on top of everything but when a baby girl is left on his doorstep, he soon realizes he isn't. Arianna knows what it's like to be raised by nannies so she makes her living making sure she runs the best daycare in the city. When Dell begs her to help him she feels a strong pull not only to baby Grace but also Dell. Use to getting his way Dell soon learns that Arianna is not going to just fall in line and he learns not only to be the best dad ...more
Melanie Milburn
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Clueless But Hot

Dell is a hot, self-assured self-made billionaire. He greatly enjoys women. Sometimes their company, but mostly just their bodies. Until a former lover drops off a baby on his doorstep with a note that tells him to "get the DNA test--she's yours." In a panic, he goes to the children's spa downstairs thinking to drop her off. There he meets Arianna, the owner, who quickly sets him straight. She comes to his temporary rescue until he gets the DNA results and can get a nanny. Then t
Lora Borzelleca
Aug 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book more than I thought I would. At first I felt Dell was catching on to this father thing a little too fast. But I ended up actually liking that. Watching him start to be protective over her and start to do things for her, was very sweet. I liked watching his regimented life come apart at the seams, it was a pleasure to see. His butler with the baby was hilarious. Just plain cute. I liked Arianna as well. She was a strong independent successful woman who in the end knew what she ...more
Melissa
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I could not wait until another JJ Knight book came out. Once I read the synopsis of the the book I would love it. I couldn't put the book down once I started reading it. It's romantic, funny and heartwarming. Dell Brant is a billionaire that finds a baby on his door step. Of course he has no clue what to do with the baby because he is used to his structured bachelor billionaire life. This is where Arianna comes in. She owns the baby spa downstairs in his building. Arianna and Dell form a bond wi ...more
Kristin
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a fun read! I had such a hard time putting this book down. (My kids got to stay up extra late because I lost track of time while reading.) This has everything you could want in a light hearted romance: a sexy and suave millionaire, a sassy and self-assured woman coming to his rescue, a beautiful baby, royalty, and a fabulous greyhound. Maximilian is easily my favorite dog character ever. If your looking for an entertaining read, this is one is it!

Note: I received and ARC for an honest revie
Rachel Smart
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Better than I was expecting!

I really expected this to be one of those erotica. I had been putting off reading it because I don't like the ridiculous of too much sex. However this had a really good plot. The story had well written characters who had internal issues and a plot that kept you wondering "where did this baby come from? And who is her parents?" I loved the book. There was anticipation and sensual desire as well as well written sex but not cheap sultry sex scenes. I enjoyed this book an
Jenn (YeahOrNeighReviews)
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dell is a self-proclaimed man-whore, and when he leaves for work one morning, he's surprised by a baby carriage at his front door. With the only clue being a note saying "She's yours, do the DNA", he's left helpless and relying on the help of the daycare owner downstairs. Arianna falls in love with the baby immediately while fighting the urge to strangle and kiss Dell... Together they try and survive the challenges of parenthood, while trying to figure out who the mother could be. I couldn't put ...more
Mary
Aug 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amusing HEA

Just reading how this confirmed womanizer deals with his unexpected baby is worth whatever you paid for this book. Dell has zero idea how to take care of a child, he does not even know the correct name of a pacifier. As confident as he normally is, he has no idea how to deal with his daughter or his feelings for Arianna. It was a joy to read Dell and Arianna's journey to their love for each other and their love for Dell's daughter.
Sandi
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It made me laugh a lot. Dell was left a surprise at his door and had no idea what to do. He maybe able to run a company but he can't change a diaper. He ends up enlisting the help from Arianna, the owner of the daycare in his building. I loved following them along on their journey to find out who the mother of this baby was and watching their relationship take a turn. I was hooked from start to finish.
Donna
Aug 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, 2017
Thoroughly enjoyed this book - romantic, funny, and so engaging. Initially I had my doubts about Dell, who had some less than stellar moments, but he turned out to be a real sweetheart. Arianna did a great job holding her own against Dell, and Grace owned every scene she was in. This was the first book I've read by this author but it will not be the last. Recommended for anyone looking for a somewhat lighthearted romance.
Jennifer Phillips
Oh, I love this book. Dell is everything and nothing you would expect. He is rich, controlled, a creature of habit and then he is loving and unexpected and just everything. And Arianna keeps him in check. She bails him out and teaches him what he doesn't know. They make the perfect pair. And then there's Bernard. I love him! This book is full of questionable moments and twists and turns and funny moments. There is nothing I didn't like.
Becky
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A truly delish read

This is one of the best single daddy books I've read. I laughed out loud at Dell's total cluelessness at dealing with babies and his reaction when faced with a crash course. Arianna is the total package for him and I loved how she made him face his reality where being a dad to Grace was concerned as well as who he was as a person. JJ Knight has a true winner in this story!
Bea
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent!

What a wonderful story. Dell, Ariana & Grace are lovely characters set in a humorous and touching tale.

The story is well developed, the characters memorable and the ending heart-warming. There are so many delightful scenes, loving encounters and funny moments as you travel through this story that you're almost sad when the story ends.

Wonderful; definitely worth reading again and again.
Diana
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Read

Even though I am getting fed up with billionaire baby books, I actually enjoyed reading this book. I laughed out loud most of the time getting strange looks from my grandchild!!! The storyline was quite captivating and draws you in and keeps you wanting more. The characters were amazing I would absolutely recommend this this book, you will not regret it. Thank you JK.
Angie Picardi-Hagerdorn
Aug 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Single Dad on Top. It was full of fun, touching, laughable moments. Dell is a typical billionaire, sexy, rich, arrogant, clueless when it comes to kids & women....so it's pretty amusing with a baby is left on his doorstep!! Arianna is fun & feisty. She is quite the heroine!! Another super read from JJ!!!
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. I laughed at Dell when he was left with a baby on his doorstep and he had no clue how to take care of her. He had to get help from a professional so he went downstairs to get help from Arianna the owner of the baby spa. This story had me from beginning to end and you will fall on love with this story.
JJ Knight is the USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance.

Standalones

Revenge 5
Blue Shoes 1
Blue Shoes 2
Blue Shoes 3
More about J.J. Knight...