Start by marking “Getting Theirs” as Want to Read:
Getting Theirs

Getting Theirs

Gunnar has always felt like an outsider. Even though his brothers have tried to make him feel like part of the family, there was always something missing. He has to wonder if he will ever be part of a true family or if he is destined to be on his own forever.

Willow has never been in love. Once, she thought she was, but she soon found out the man of her dreams was nothing
Published June 28th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Getting Theirs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Getting Theirs

Genevieve
I was lucky to receive an ARC in exchange for an honest review!

So This is the third book of this series by Emily Minton and Shelley Springfield
This is an insta-Love super fast-pace swoony love story kinda book
This book can be read a standalone but will be more enjoyable reading in order

Now this book is about Gunnar and Willow

Willow Once thought that she had found love, but she soon found out the man of her dreams was nothing more than a liar.

Gunnar has always felt like an outsider. He can't wa
Alex ♈
The story itself was ok. Another insta, but at least she wasn't a virgin.

But the epilogue ruined it all.
Isn't it cute, when mothers of adult sons found it's adorable their kids to be manwhores?!... 🙄🙄🙄
Carla
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Guess whose back? The awesome Brady brothers! We have read Tucker and Major's story, and now we get Gunnar in all his glory!

Grandpa Brady always said a Brady man knows when he meets the woman who is meant to be his. Even after it happened with both of his brothers, Gunnar always thought it was just crazy talk. Until Willow. From the moment he first sets eyes on her, he knows that she is "the one". So, does Willow just automatically
Shay
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this conclusion for the Brady brothers! Gunnar was hot, alpha and once he knew Willow was his, he couldn't let her go. Willows been hurt in the past so she is hesitant. I understand that, was portrayed in a way that was believable. I'm gonna miss these boys. Was definitely a hot ride!

Reviewed by Shay from Mommys a Book Whore
Kaitlyn
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short, sweet, and leaving me wanting so much more. I love this group of friends and brothers. I couldn't wait for Gunnar and Willow's story. I've been excited to read it. I read these books and wish there was insta love in real life. I wish I had what these guys do! Happiness and the best fan girls around!! I'm not ready to say goodbye to this group of characters! I've enjoyed all of their stories and just I'll miss them!
Shari
Jun 30, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Unfortunately, this was just an okay read for me. I found that I didn't connect to this story or its hero and heroine, like I did with the other stories. I am not sure why. Though I didn't connect as well as I would have liked to this one, it was still an entertaining addition to this series.
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.
Julie
Shelves: romance, contemporary
The Brady men always know when they've met the "one", and Gunner has just met his, Willow. He'd thought it was just nonsense, even after his brothers both found their true loves, but he...no. Until Willow walked into the room and he can't take his eye's of her, he just knows she's the only woman for him. And Willow, does she feel the same, it doesn't seem so, she's doing everything she can to avoid him. Willow it seems has had one broken heart and doesn't want to risk it happening again so...no ...more
Johnnie-Marie Howard
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: r2r
Loved the story, the characters and the emotions, didn't like how short it was. I really enjoyed how it ended and the little surprise I felt at the end was the topping on the cake in this case the best of part of the story. Emily and Shelley really know how to write to keep you turning the pages. The hott sex scenes they have written are really drool worthy and makea you want to dig into the story even more. The way the characters go on there journey is super amazing. The alphaness of Gunner is ...more
Nikki Anderson
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Look there is never enough to say about these two authors together! I have loved every book they have put out and this just goes along with the rest. Gunnar is the last single brother in the Brady family. He of coarse doesn't believe in the Brady legend that you'll know when you find your wife when you first see her. But then Willow walks into his brothers party and he can't keep his eyes or hands off. Willow isn't so convinced of coarse he's hot but she's been burned before and she doesn't want ...more
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

Willow had a relationship with a man before that hurt her so bad, so now she just assumes that all men are out to get what they want and then move on.
But she doesn't know Gunner Brady. Gunner saw Willow and knew that she was the one, that he also met his women and this was his Forever.
But convincing Willow that he was hers and she was meant for him is a bit difficult.

Sweet, Steamy and short. A awesome conclusion to the Brady Men.
Tanya
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved Gunnar and Willows story. followed as the others with insta-love, well for Gunnar haha!!!! this book shows you to trust and have faith in love. it was scorching hot too, I think this may have been my favorite in the series, and makes me hope Emily and Shelley write more of these book, love them!!!!
Isabella Bazz
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was given to me for honest opinion. Book #3 Gunnar and Willow.
This is a great book and I enjoyed it tremendously, I couldn't stop until I finished the book. I look forward to reading more from these 2 authors
Stefanie Kral
✯✯4 Gunnar Stars!!!✯✯

The Brady brothers are back! I have been waiting for Gunnar's story since the beginning. I thought I was never going to get it.

Gunnar has always felt like the odd man out.Him and his brothers share the same father. His brothers don't treat him different and have been begging him to move closer and work with them.

Now he has and he's working on remodeling his house. Then something happens that he didn't believe would happen. Not even after his grandpa and brothers told him
Renee
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This is the third book about the Brady Brothers. If you have not read Getting His, and Getting Hers you are really missing out. Now it is Gunnar's turn for his story.

I love these Brady men!!!! They are all so amazing and I love that their grandfather had told them that Brady men knew the second they saw the one that she was the one. Gunnar however has his doubts about that even though it happened to his two brothers. There is no wa
Renee Entress
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, series, read-2017
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, suspense, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading them first:
Getting His
Getting Hers

This is Willow and Gunnar‘s story. He has always felts as if he is an outsider to his family. His family has tried but in his heart, he still feels outside of them. He wonders fi that will ever change. When he meets Willow the sparks are there but can they be real? Willow thought she was in love before only for it all
Kat
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
***ARC provided in exchange for honest review***

Gunnar has moved closer to his brothers and to take his place in the Brady business. He’s getting on with his life just fine until one chance meeting with the beautiful Willow knocks him on his ass. Willow is over men. Her last relationship was a complete disaster. She doesn’t think she can give her heart to anyone ever again. She pushes Gunnar away at every turn even though all she really wants is to love him.

This is the third book in the series.
Deborah Harrell-jones
Jun 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Saved the best for last

*I voluntarily read an ARC this is my honest review *

Gunnar and Willow finally show us who they are and it was a pleasure getting to know them. Gunnar is my favorite brother because he always felt like the loner until he found Willow. I loved how this story played out because Willow didnt give in so easily but het stubbornness was too much sometimes. Gunnar is a typical alpha and fights for her no matter what. It's a great story of letting go of the past because if you don
Bernice Hudnall
Jul 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is book 3 in the series and its Gunnar’s story. He has always felt like the black sheep in the family and enjoys being alone. But that all changes when he decides to move closer to his brothers and he lays eyes on Willow.

He may be only half brother to Tucker and Major but when it comes to the dominance/love gene they all share it. However, Willow is not playing hard to get. She is trying to avoid love and being hurt at all cost, but Gunnar has his eyes on her and is not willing to take no
Lauren
I liked this book and devoured it in one sitting. I wasn’t once bored and liked both the hero and heroine. Since the previous books I have been eager to read Willow and Gunnar’s story. Although Willow was reluctant to give love a chance, I liked her and Gunnar as a couple.
I will admit that I shouted at my kindle, I shouted at Willow to give Gunnar a chance. I liked them as a couple and the attraction between them was clear to see. I enjoyed the epilogue and hope the characters from this series
KS
Jul 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is Book 3 and you’ll get more out of it if you’ve read the other Brady brothers’ stories.

This is the last Brady, Gunnar and Willow, who is the best friend of his sisters-in-law. In typical Brady fashion – he wants her as soon as he sees her. These are definitely alpha males all the way.

This is a quick read, so has more depth if you’ve read along the way. It was nice to see the stories intertwine and by far – the Epilogue was my favorite.

Not my favorite series, but enjoyable reads.

I voluntar
Juli
Jun 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book (given by the authors)...

This is the last Brady brother story and it features Willow and Gunnar. This was a very cute and very quick read that ended the series beautifully. I wish the story was a little longer and I would have loved to see the issue with Mr. White flushed out more. This book was much quicker than the other books, but I did enjoy Gunnar.
Charlotte Isaac
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-books
I really liked this story. We got to meet the third Brady brother, Gunnar.

I loved Gunnar, even though he feels not part of the family, he will still go to his brothers and be part of them. He is also very bossy, but knows what he wants and will fight to get it.

I loved Willow, she may of been hurt, and scared but she always came back. She is independent but also relies on her friends, and loyal to them.

I really loved this story.
Tianna
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gunnar and Willow's story was quick like Gunnar's siblings' with an intensity that will leave you wanting more. I loved the push and pull between these two. Gunnar is sweet but super sexy and very possessive. He knows what he wants isn't stopping until he gets it and that means Willow.

Like the rest of the series it's a quick read but that doesn't take away from the storyline as it is still complete. If you loved Tucker and Major's stories then Gunnar's will be just as amazing!
Rhonda Ziglar
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Getting Theirs by Emily Minton & Shelley Springfield.....As I have learned these two authors always delivers 5 star read. I loved Gunnar and Willow's story, they both have been broken, but together they complete each other. I highly recommend this series every book was amazing. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Kim
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a cute series. This are fast read stories and the 3rd in the series. I really enjoyed reading this series. The characters are great and I love how the men know what they want and who they want and they stop at nothing to get it. Emily and Shelley are great authors. A must read series. Especially if your looking for a fun and fast read. :)
Paige Turner
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Getting Theirs. Is a great addition to the series.
Willow and Gunner are perfect for each other. Willow is sweet but Gunner is determined to win her heart. While I enjoyed the book I was hoping for a bit more drama in the body of the book.

The epilogue was a great way to end their story. I could have read more about their love.
Lisa   cheney
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Short, sweet, and leaving me wanting so much more. I love this group of friends and brothers. I couldn't wait for Gunnar and Willow's story. I've been excited to read it. I read these books and and love the insta love in them.
Crystal Gray
Jul 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Steamy fast read

This was a short read, but very good. Keeping touch with the Brady men and their women, while seeing Gunner get his was nice. This was a very good conclusion to the series.
Melinda Hennies
Jul 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Gunner sees Willow and knows she is the One..
He gives her a challenge and proved they are perfect for each other. A great addition to the Brady Brother books.....
Melissa
Jul 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh those Brady boys sure know how to get the lady. Hot, Alpha, stubborn mmmmm!!! Ladies you've done it again, Bravo
USA Today Bestselling author, Emily Minton is a Kentucky native. She is proud to call the Bluegrass State home. She claims she bleeds blue–Wildcat Blue! She has been married to her husband, David, for over twenty years. They share two wonderful children.
Emily loves to read and has more books on her kindle than most people could read in a lifetime, but she intends to read every single one. She has