Start by marking “Finding You (The Vincenti Series, #1)” as Want to Read:
Finding You (The Vincenti Series, #1)

Finding You

(The Vincenti Series #1)

On the back of a recent break up and her mum’s shocking news, Anna wasn’t looking for love, but it found her…

Lauren Vincenti comes from wealth. Her family has owned their famous vineyard in Corsica for generations and they have a personal reputation to protect. Married to Rachel, she lives and works in London as a lawyer. That is, until her father commits suicide and she
Published July 7th 2017 by Britain's Next Bestseller

To ask other readers questions about Finding You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding You

Start your review of Finding You (The Vincenti Series, #1)
Diane Wallace
Aug 02, 2017 rated it liked it
3 stars!
The first book by this author and i loved it. Well defined,developed,believable and relatable characters who all had their own flaws and side stories in this drama filled storyline. Readers will not be bored because there are plot twists,intrigue,entertainment,family issues and then a bit of some sadness plus emotional topics that were discuss -- then let's not forget the intensity,the steamy sex scenes,nice dialogue which then led to this really charming sweet and satisfying romantic
Netty
I think this is a well written book but a few things got on my tits, the main one being “let’s have a drink at every opportunity we get”, i can sometimes stand insta-love in books but I just couldn’t in this one, I think I just found the main characters drab, also I had a feeling of these two shouldn’t be together, I really tried to egg them on but by the end of the book I wasn’t sad at the “to be continued” because I don’t really give a monkey’s enough to what happens next....
Katie
Sep 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book was well written. I thought things moved a bit fast for me which made it slightly unbelievable. It was really well done though.. so it was easy to get past that.
I would definitely read anything else Emma Nichols writes.
Well written & edited plus Kindle Unlimited
Ted
Aug 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Was thinking as I was finishing this, I can't think of a single thing that's happened in this book that I didn't like. Then the last 3 pages happened. That's how you loose stars. I wanted to rate it 3 but. That was so freaking unnecessary in my opinion. And it does NOT make me want to read book 2. Lesfic trope #139.
CLo
Jul 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cliffhanger Ending

I really enjoyed this book. It was a very fast romance...pretty much instant but the two characters, Anna and Lauren, are very likable. Many obstacles are brought up and tackled throughout the book and the ending is pretty heartbreaking but the story is not over...guess I gotta wait for the next one. I have a strong feeling Eva will play a bigger role in that one...can't say much more than that.
Anyway, it is a well written book. Above par by most kindleUnlimited standards. Give
Carol Hutchinson
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this first book in the Vincenti Series and really look forward to reading more.

The story focuses on Lauren and Anna who have both recently been through very difficult experiences, and continue to do so as they fight to be happy, and build the life they have dreamed of. They are two people who meet by chance, have an instant attraction but don’t act on it, then start wondering about each other, but when fate throws them back together there is a lot for them to overcome if they
Kimberly
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an ending

What an amazing start to Lauren and Anna's story. I went through so many emotions! The chemistry between these two is absolutely scorching! This story is not just about love. It is also about the journey of making necessary changes in life to ensure that we keep moving forward and not become stagnant. It's a hard journey to face. The ending is the very definition of a cliffhanger! I can't wait to see what happens next. I definitely recommend!
Alealea
Jan 26, 2018 rated it did not like it
I couldn't get past the middle. I knew from the first sentences this book wasn't going to make it.
Amateurish, obvious, badly-written.

Maybe I shouldn't mark as 'read' though. Maybe Goodreads should add another option for the can't-read....
Sophie
Mar 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Wasn't, personally, the biggest fan of the writing style.
The sudden changes of POV was sometimes confusing to follow and the sudden plot twist at the end did make me physically cry out "No...no..no!".
So it did result in the desired effect, I suppose, but to some degree it felt a bit like a cheap shot overall.
The storyline felt a bit slow in the beginning but it did pick up speed toward the middle and toward the end it almost felt like: okay, how much more drama can be added now?

But considering
Bianca Robinson
Jan 08, 2019 rated it liked it
I loved the setting of the story but I couldn't get on board with the instant love. I felt like the characters kept saying I love you over and over again without actually showing it. While the romance between Anna and Lauren was meh for me I did love their relationship with their parents. In fact I would love to hear more about Lisa and Vivian's relationship.
T.B. Markinson
Oct 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Finding You by Emma Nichols is an emotional tale about finding your soul mate, and it has a whopper of an ending.
Paula
Cassandra Lemard
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A page turner...

I can't stress how much, that this is a must read!

Emma takes us on a adventure of lust, grief, desires, loss, heartache through the eyes of our main character's Anna and Lauren. Emma has managed to captivate her character's raw emotion, as well as their inner dialogue to a tee.

About that plot twist!!!!

A beautifully written story, snuggled up and just about to embark on the sequel Remember Us!

Angel
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg! This story has such a strong grip on me!

At first this story began as a typical romance, however, the unforseen twists and turns really caught me off guard because I was left speechless and anxious to read the next book in the series. I just have so much love for Anna and Lauren!
Eugenia Anton
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is one of those stories that keep you captivated, turning pages and wanting more. I read the book twice not only because it's beautifully written but the story had so many angles, so many twists, that I wanted to capture every single detail. I absolutely loved it. Glad that Book 2 was available to continue this story because the cliffhanger would have been difficult to wait for the second part of the story. I love that it happens in Europe, I love the beautiful descriptions of places I have ...more
MRS TONI A RICHARDS
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Full review coming soon...

But OMG what an amazing story. I am hooked, and absolutely MUST read the next one to find out what happens next!
Cheryl
Jul 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Don't hesitate. Read it now

Wonderful characters and believable situations which will have you laughing and crying as you follow their lives. Prose is easy to read and exceptionally well written.
Dyslexic Bookmonster
Sep 04, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: just-no
This was seriously not worth a single minute of my time.

It is written in a way that grates on me. Things, places and people are described in an unfitting way, nothing had sparked my interest enough to not skip over them. The dialogue between characters is not gripping, also the characters themselves are unconvincing and unrealistic.

Needless to say, I didn't finish it. I just couldn't, though I tried.
NGM
Sep 01, 2017 rated it liked it
It was ok

I found myself trying really hard to connect with the characters and the story, but as the book was coming to the end it started to take off and suddenly it became more interesting, the second book is much better.
Dorothy Bennett
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When I started reading FINDING YOU by Emma Nichols, my first thought was how wonderful it was to have sensual description of characters and setting. So many books now "cut to the chase" with drawing clear pictures that touch our senses. I found myself thinking of words like, "sensual," "seductive," "subtle," and "suggestive." The characters were allowed to need, want, and yearn for a few pages before hopping into the physical realm. Love writing like this. I was enthralled with the book, until I ...more
V
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
***No Synopsis***
I so enjoyed this romance. It is written in the third person moving between the two lead characters Anna and Lauren are delightful. I usually don't like love at first sight, especially between two women who seem to be the most beautiful, smart and talented women in the world, but Ms. Nichols did a solid job of making me feel invested in their relationship. I don't want to give anything away, but I thought I was going to be very disappointed when they decided to take a big step
Jen
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing Must Read

“If I can give any words of wisdom they would be these… Be true to your heart Lauren and fear not the consequences. Life is too short.”

This story was absolute perfection!!! With every page I read, the more I identified with & felt connected to these characters then the more I became invested in their journey of revealing pieces of themselves & exploring each other— hostages to the pleasure & pain, intoxication & desperation of love.

It was just so realistic &
Woody
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance-ff, lesfic
Endearing Romance
Was drawn in from the start when Lauren and Anna first met. Loved the restaurant scene. The main characters of Anna and Lauren are so rich and well developed.
I thought the sub plot of the two mums very real and touching. Wonderful warm characters in a tender romantic love story spanning over London, Paris and Corsica. Lots of side plots going on with twists and turns to keep you turning pages. Wonderful secondary characters of Eva, the two mums and Rowena. Entertaining gripping
Hadleigh
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was ok
The overall outline of the story wasn't bad and it sets itself up for the next book. But the writing and book as a whole was a bit like wading through tracle to get through. Not in a complicated way, I just wasn't that interested in it - too much drivel for me.

Annoyingly it's another book that relies on you reading the next in the series. No effort to finish the story off, just a purely commercial cut at a random point so that you buy the next book. No thanks. A book that isn't standalone has
kay hastilo
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow what great book

I love this book, but what a sad ending it made me cry. Can't wait to read the next one in the series. Well worth the read, but he prepared to be hooked and not be able to put it down. Keeps you wondering about all the characters.Hope the other two books in the series have me as hooked.
jeanette
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wao!!

Once you get involve with the characters, you will not stop reading till the end!! I felt happy, hilarious, sad, desperate.... All because of the characters. A love story that will capture your heart, your soul and your mind. Believe me, you will run to read the next book!!!!
Bev Joy
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An accidental find but what a find !! Emma's debut novel is a must read. Great plot, characters and dialogue. Twists and curve balls leave you wanting more. Loved the characters and the story. An intelligently written book. If you are looking for a great Lesfic novel then your search is over. Cant wait for the sequel.
C C Garrison
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It is like looking into the soul of a couple as they are connecting. I could not stop reading a had to immediately get the other two books. Making me stay up into odd hours of the night not sleeping because of feeling come through the book.
Charlie Conwell
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

This book will throw you through so many hoops and just when you think all is good another twist comes up and slaps you between the eyes. Now I have to go and start the next in the series. Totally hooked and if you haven't read this then why the hell not ? Get onto it
Dayanette Tolentino
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It is great so I took my times to read and some sad go on in the book death then faint then accident so I am ready to read second books of yours but I like romance part instead confuse, frustration and lost.

• Fusion (The Velvet, #1)
  • Living
  • Reservations of the Heart
  • A Shot at Love (The Village Romance, #1)
  • A Taste Of Love (The Village Romance, #2)
  • A Lesson in Love (The Village Romance, #3)
  • Forget Her Not
  • The Road Ahead (Around the World, #1)
  • Open Tab (Whiskey Springs, #1)
  • Providence (The Velvet, #2)
  • You're My Kind
  • Cigar Club (Whiskey Springs, #2)
  • Anyone But Her
  • Not My Type
  • Lily's Fire
  • The Cruise
  • Hers to Keep (Irresistibly Bound #3)
  • Reverie
Emma Nichols lives in Buckinghamshire with her partner and two children. She served for 12 years in the British Army, studied Psychology and an MBA, and published several non-fiction books under another name, in sports peak performance, before dipping her toes into the world of lesbian fiction.

Emma's bestselling lesbian romance books are: Finding You, Remember Us, The Hangover, Forbidden, Ariana

The Vincenti Series (3 books)
  • Remember Us (The Vincenti Series, #2)
  • The Hangover (The Vincenti Series, #3)