Start by marking “Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper Trilogy (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper Trilogy (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #1-3)

Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper Trilogy

(Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #1-3)

This set of three complete novels follows Ellie Jordan, a paranormal detective in the heavily haunted city of Savannah, Georgia. Ellie uses a combination of historical research, ghost-hunting technology, and stubborn toughness to protect her clients and remove dangerous entities from their homes.

Included in this set:

Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper (book 1)

When a family c
Published June 18th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper Trilogy

Alexandra
1/4/18 First 3 books in the Ghost Trapper series on sale for $.99 for Kindle. I've very much enjoyed this paranormal series.

Book 1 is FREE if you want to get it on it's own.
Coco.V
Jun 26, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (6/26/2019)! 🎁
Frank Kelso
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great series.

Wonderful light fun reading. Good character development. A bit too repetitive on feelings. Love the visuals. Curios to see how the children are going to develop.
Mel
Jul 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ghost Trapper

I really enjoyed those 3 books. Very well written storyline with lots of details regarding to the ghosts they try to trap. Lots of action and gripping fear that you might develop goosebumps during the readings.
The only thing I didn't liked was the character Calvin, the Boss he didn't came over as a boss, on some parts he sounded not knowledgeable or said things already been known, I hoped that he is more able to advise her in some things regarding how to catch this one, to provide
Linda Hughes
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun Read

I got the 3 volume set of ghost-trapper books and really enjoyed reading them. There is enough character development to make you care about the characters, and the story line makes for an interesting book. I like books with a paranormal slant, and these “ghostbuster” books provide plenty of that. I felt that the battles the protagonist faces in dealing with dangerous ghosts had a unique perspective and I enjoyed reading them very much. I probably will continue to read the series.
Marci
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great ghost story, great detective story!

Not the ordinary ghost hunter story, a detective story that is a treat for the reader. You get the who, what, where and why expertly woven into a tapestry that immerses you completely into the believability and suspense of the narrative. The author uniquely blends mystery, clues and unpredictable endings with detailed characters that are captivating. Intelligently well written, altogether a spellbinding supernatural read.
Karen Cote
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great stories!

I thoroughly enjoyed the first three Ellie Jordan books and will definitely buy the others. Ghost stories and one of my favorite cities go so well together, and these are well thought out and smoothly written, allowing for that immersive experience I look for when reading. I highly recommend!
Harvey J
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A good, casual read

JL Bryan is a very apt story teller. This series pulls you in from the perspective of Ellie Jordan. Through her eyes, he paints a scenic picture that you can paint in your mind as Ellie has her misadventures. Good character development as well. A good, casual read.
1703 Bloomsbury
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
savannah Georgia haunting

As savannah is one of my favorite places to visit it was inevitable that I love this series. It’s original content, combined with the real places, graveyards, historic buildings in Savannah that I have visited made this book a winner. Looking forward to reading the rest of this series.
Susan Acevedo
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Don't read this before bedtime unless you want nightmares.

These three books contain the stories of Ellie who captures ghosts and puts them back where they belong, with the dead. Some rather spooky tales that will make you wish you hadn't read them! Not recommended for the faint of heart.
Teresa Johnston
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First off, I love books with strong female characters. Secondly, the storyline is easy to follow and sucks you in from that very first sentence. I have never really read paranormal books before so this trilogy got me hooked. Especially book 3. I will be in the lookout for more of your books so thank you J. L. Bryan.
Dee Estes
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG I couldn't put this book Down!

I chose this book thinking "just another ghost story but was I wrong! This book was so exciting I was literally upset to reach the end, but really happy to find out there were more to go! Happy reading to all!
Debbie Parsley
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was dragged slowly into this trilogy

I was dragged slowly into this trilogy, but then it clicked and I read the whole thing in 2 days. I really didn't have time for it, but I made time because I was enjoying it so much. Definitely worth it! Now of to check out the next one.
robin page
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ghosts, ghosts!

The best paranormal books I have ever read, absolutely fully characterized and full of scary happening ghost! Recommend this author to all horror fans who enjoy the macabre.
Sandy Hall
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ellie Jordan box set

Loved this 3 book collection of Ellie Jordan, ghost trapper! Scary, good fun! Well written and edge of your seat suspense! Looking forward to reading more on Ellie, Stacey, Calvin, Jacob and now Michael!
Sara
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Definitely spooky

Great ghost stories. Definitely spooky and good for a Rainy day read. I felt so bad for Ellie though, because she takes on so much on her own. Great creepy atmospheres and ghosts. Good endings.
Michelle Tripp
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Worth the price! Looking forward to the remainder of this series. Would definitively recommend this genre by this author. Will keep an eye out for future books and series by author.
Debra A
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very Interesting Investigations

I do not usually like reading series. This one is awesome. You feel like your there with them during their ghostly investigations. It leaves you wondering what their next investigation will be about.
Linda Rainey
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nice Collection of ParanormalMysteries

This was nice collection with
intriguing storylines and characters.
I highly recommend this collection for those who love paranormalcoxy mysteries.
Jeannie
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Impossible to put down

Enjoyed it so much read it three times in a month! Each time it was as entertaining and still hard to put down! If the rest of JL Bryans books are as good, I will never get the housework done

Bryans
Linda George
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent!!!

I've read hundreds of haunted house novels. Most are carbon copies of the trite premise. Not these!!!! These are original and actually scary! They're also well written and proofed! I've bought the next five. Can't wait to see those stories!
Cassandra Brenton
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Old Fashoined Ghost Stories

If you ever told ghost stories and haunted house stories around a camp fire right before bed and watched thru the dark and smoke for eerie forms to take shape, you'll love these books!
Annie Gentry
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Three scary good books.

This was a fast paced reading adventure. Could not wait to get to the next chapter. All three books in this series were great.

Loved these books. Couldn't wait to get to the chapter. Very well written.

S. Rouillard
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Remember the boogeyman?

Great scary (not gorey) ghost stories that anyone can relate to if they ever feared the boogeyman as a child.
Kirk Warrener
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed these great books didn't want to put them down!!

Great bedtime read if you don't scare easily !!
Once you start reading its hard to put down highly recommend
Bambi Murphy
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Very in depth and a total draw in. Made me feel like i was was there with Ellie and Stacy.
Jody Daugherty
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun reads!

I enjoyed all three books. All of them kept my interest and once I started I could not stop until I finished. Look forward to reading more from this author
jasmine
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant series

Loved this series, would recommend it. Good development in the characters and quite creepy. Going to buy the books 4-8.
Rogers
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant horror

Not only is it brilliant horror, however, it is relieved by the odd comic interlude. I'm certainly going to carry on reading the rest of the series!
Kamal Ganessh
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

It's a very well written book. The characters are believable. Usually I like a well written paranormal book. This series is at the top of my liked books.
J.L. Bryan studied English literature at the University of Georgia and at Oxford, with a focus on English Renaissance and Romantic literature. He also studied screenwriting at UCLA. He lives in the metro Atlanta sprawl with his wife Christina, where he spends most of his day serving the toddler and animal community inside his house. He is the author of the Paranormals series and the Songs of Magic ...more

Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #1)
  • Cold Shadows (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #2)
  • The Crawling Darkness (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #3)
  • Terminal  (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper, #4)
  • House of Whispers (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper, #5)
  • Maze of Souls (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #6)
  • Lullaby (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #7)
  • The Keeper (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #8)
  • The Tower (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #9)
  • The Monster Museum (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #10)