Start by marking “Reminding Avery” as Want to Read:
Reminding Avery

Reminding Avery

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  1,128 Ratings  ·  166 Reviews
Most of the guys in my town had me marked as off limits. My dating history was slim to none, until Dylan. He didn’t let labels deter him from sweeping me off my feet.

The day Avery Stanton took a chance on me is that day my life changed. Nothing else mattered but her. All I ever wanted was for her to be happy. I just wanted to love her, no matter how much distance was betwe
Published 2017

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

Unfortunately, this one really didn't work for me. The first half bored me to tears and the second half was rushed with the heroine acting like an over the top spoiled whiney bitch.

OK so since the book has been published I am going to elaborate on why this one annoyed me so much. First I will say in my second chance romances I prefer either they both sleep with other people or the both remain celibate (excluding reasonable extenuating circumstances). That is my gold standard.

description

In the case of thi
Leonor
It's funny how the hero said that the stupid heroine was the love of his life but he couldn't keep his d*ck in his pants! And let's also blame the stupid heroine because she didn't want to go away to college for him so him being the awesome guy that he is (I'm being sarcastic btw) broke up with her ass and basically told her it's her fault because she didn't want to leave him and let's not forget her family was in it with him even her best friend. He also stalked her ass during her stay in col ...more
TheresaDK
Very forgettable and predictable read. It felt like reading a script to a bad rom-teen movie.
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~
Kaylee Ryan is my go to author when I'm in need of a small town read!

Reminding Avery is a sweet story that starts off with a first love vibe. I was swooning over Dylan and Avery's relationship. This couple is a match made in heaven, if there ever was one!

Avery is the football coach's little sister.

In short form that means that the football jocks know that no matter what they don't go near her. She is completely OFF LIMITS!

Avery has a crush on Dylan who happens to be the quarterback of the footba
Nancy Metsch
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
** Spoiler free review**
Avery Stanton, Dylan Knight likes her. In fact alot of the gyms at the high school like her. But poor Avery is off limits in their eyes. Why? She just happens to be the football teams coach.
In true Kaylee Ryan fashion this book was fantastic. I have read all her books and have never been disappointed. Being in high school is suppose to be fun. Your young, you have a ton of friends and of course there's always that one CUTE guy. And in Avery Stanton's case that guy is t
Samatha Harris
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
God my heart is so full i can't take it. I've been a kaylee fan for years and each and every book holds a place in my heart. Especially Just Say When, but i think Dylan just topped Nate. I didnt think it was possible for to lo e a character as much as Dylan. From page 1 i was completely hooked by this strong devoted man. And Avery is his perfect match in everyway. Dylan's sacrafice for the woman he loves nearly broke me in two and then getting to watch them fall in love all over again had me swo ...more
Danielle from Short and Sassy
Sometimes I forget how old I am, and then I read a book about teens and I am reminded.... this is one of those times. I am too old for high school romance and it made it hard for me to get into this book.
Anna
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was ok
Is there such a thing as a H who is too good to be true, i.e. too sweet, too self-sacrificing? That unicorn exists with this H, Dylan. And I admit that I was a little irritated and over him by the end. And I wasn't a huge fan of the recipient of all this too goodness, Avery.