Start by marking “Love Will Find A Way: A Summerfield Village Sweet Romance” as Want to Read:
Love Will Find A Way: A Summerfield Village Sweet Romance

Love Will Find A Way: A Summerfield Village Sweet Romance

In LOVE WILL FIND A WAY

Jenna Warren is an Idaho ranch girl who loves her Appaloosa horse, Blue, and the freedom she has to run her life the way she wants to. But she’s aware that she’s never really seen the world, let alone experienced real love.

Daniel Martin is a British schoolteacher, bound by duty to a desperate family situation, and struggling to find his own path as

Published June 26th 2017 by Curl Up Press

To ask other readers questions about Love Will Find A Way, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Will Find A Way

Start your review of Love Will Find A Way: A Summerfield Village Sweet Romance
Barbara
Feb 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A very enjoyable, captivating, dreamy read! One of those books that you just can't put down because you need to know what will happen next. I loved all the different settings, and especially enjoyed hearing about Jenna's travels to different countries.

Jenna's father gets married and this is where she meets Daniel Martin, a visitor from England attending the wedding. Sparks fly and she can't seem to get him out of her mind. Luckily enough, Jenna's father gives her a loaded credit card as a gift f
Debbie Duncalf
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in this series, with a third planned to be released in the near future. This one looks at Jenna and her travels around the world and Dan whom she meets at her fathers wedding. They live countries apart but can they find a way to be together.
Penny writes a beautiful love story which is full of ups and downs and life. She writes in such a charming way that you are almost sad to reach the end of her stories.
Janet Knudsen
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was ok
This was just an average romance. It never really captured my interest, but my sister enjoyed it. I felt that the lead male character's personality was not brought out sufficiently well for me to care about him. I did enjoy the descriptions of the countries visited by the heroine.
Emily F
Aug 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sweet travel adventure

After reading Love, Second Time Around, I definitely wanted to know more of Jenna's story! This was sweet and clean and took me to Idaho, England, Japan, and Australia! This is my kind of travel! I'd rate it PG.
Linda
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very good book!

Another great story from this author. I loved reading about the different places and the author made her characters so believable. Excellent romance. I'd recommend this book and I look forward to the author's next book!
Valerie Ihsan
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction
I was crying at the end, and I wished Blue was mine--despite being afraid up horses up close. But I could definitely feel the love and connection.
elizabeth Hendricks
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Again wonderful

Really enjoyed the second book in this series from this author. Finished this one in one day. Love the way she writes and keeps the reader on the edge of their seat.
Miriam
Anita Renaghan
Sep 01, 2017

• There's Something About a Cowboy
  • An Eclair To Remember
  • Betwixt Two Hearts (Crossroads Collection)
  • Rivers of Gold (Yukon Quest, #3)
  • Ashes and Ice (Yukon Quest, #2)
  • Everly (Wilder West #1)
  • Mr. Crotchety
  • If These Walls Could Talk (Joe Boyd Suspense Series Book 1)
  • Treasures of the North (Yukon Quest, #1)
  • Finding Tomorrow
  • When Snowflakes Never Cease (Crossroads Collection)
  • The Woman Who Knew Everything
  • Blue Penguin Bay Box Set
  • Rent A Husband
  • Just Another Silly Love Song
  • Dog Day Wedding
  • The Almost Wives Club Box Set
  • It's Not PMS, It's You
Penny Appleton is the pen name of a mother and daughter team from the south-west of England.

We both enjoy traveling and many of the stories contain aspects of our adventures.

We both like reading. Some of our favorite romance authors include Danielle Steele and Nora Roberts, plus we love The Thorn Birds by Colleen McCulloch, as well as Jane Austen and Stephenie Meyer.

Our favorite movies include Leg