Start by marking “Piece by Piece: Vol. 2 (The Light Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
Piece by Piece: Vol. 2 (The Light Series, #2)

Piece by Piece: Vol. 2

(The Light Series #2)

PIECE BY PIECE, Vol.2

Find out what happens next with the emotional continuation of Kayden and Rena's story in Piece by Piece, Volume Two of The Light Series.

Rena walked out on the one man who brought the blinding light to her otherwise dark existence. She thinks she is damaged, irrevocably. She left the one man she shouldn't; the one man that could give her everything, to

To ask other readers questions about Piece by Piece, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Piece by Piece

Start your review of Piece by Piece: Vol. 2 (The Light Series, #2)
Wopsywoobookblog
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have read the first book in the series and enjoyed it but I enjoyed this instalment a lot more. It had more chemistry, feeling and grit. The characters seemed to gel-together more and the overall storyline was more gripping.
Not to give spoilers but there is a major storyline that runs throughout the book, it was really enjoyable to follow it and see how everything unravelled. It was a strong enough story that I really needed to find out the ending.
I’ll be honest and say I’m still not keen on
Jenny  (Jenz Book Jewels)
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Echo kindly let me beta on this book after loving the first one so much. Reading this book has some similarities to my own childhood, so it is a book that is close to my heart.

This is the follow up book so My Light is a must read before going into Piece by Piece because the book picks up right from where it ended on a cliffhanger.

As with My Light this book has an haunting past for Rena, sorrow, heartbreak, friendship, joy, lust, unconditional love, and hot sex.

Rena & Kayden's story continues
LaGina
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
YAY!! That was the first thing I said when I saw that this story was going to be a little longer then the first one. I love it when a book picks up right where it has left off in the first one. I dont feel like I have some how missed something. I dont know which character my heart went out to more Rena for being so beautifully broken or to poor Kayden when she walked out on him and left his torn apart. This was such a wonderful read. I hope to see more from Echo Hart.
Shannon Davison
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. Kayden and Rena have a lot to overcome. She needs to embrace the light, not allow the darkness of her past smother her. Definitely shed a few tears. I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.
Eva
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was an hot and steamy book lots of twists and turns and I loved it Echo Hart has written a great part two I co not put it down till I'd got to the end I can't wait for another story from Echo I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book
Carla
Oct 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Carla's Four Star Review

Piece by Piece: Vol.2 is the second book in The Light Series. I would suggest reading Vol. 1 which is My Light before reading this one.

This story picks up right where Vol. 1 ended. After walking away from Kaden, Rena is all alone and miserable. She desperately wants to go to Kaden and beg him to take her back, but she is terrified he will reject her. As if that's not enough, she has been really sick. What Rena doesn't know is that Kaden has not turned his back on her. In
Renee Mccleary
Nov 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a 3.5 star read for me. This is book 2 in The light series and continuation of Kayden and Rena's story and although I enjoyed it better than the first one, it still didn't pull me in and was a struggle at parts to keep reading because it felt like it was dragging. I loved Kayden but I was unable to connect with Rena and she drove me crazy. I did love that a lot of questions from the first book were answered and there was some hot love scenes!
Chrystal
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow! I love the story between Kayden and Rena. It was hard to put this book done once I picked it up to read it. Can't wait to read book 3.
Gladys
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Piece by Piece: Vol. 2 (The Light Series, #2) by Echo Hart is an excellent read. This is a powerful and emotional book. It continues the story that began in My Light. Rena and Kaden are struggling with the fallout from the conclusion of that book and it is both heartbreaking and painful. Harrowing, raw, and gritty this intense read grabs you by the throat and doesn't let go. An emotional roller coaster that twists and turns your emotion as your heart bleeds or soars right alone with these ...more
Jen
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh, this book! After reading My Light I couldn't wait to get my hands on Piece by Piece! I wasn't ready for the story to end, and of course I needed more Kayden! ((Swoon))

All I have to say is WOW. Piece by Piece was so heartbreakingly beautiful that I couldn't put it down. This story captivated me from the very first page, and took me on a roller coaster ride of emotions. Rena and Kayden pulled at my heartstrings and tugged at my soul. I could feel every bit of raw emotion that Echo Hart poured
Geegina
Wow!

This is the second book following My light and let me tell you it had me in tears. Big fat ugly tears. I had to stop a couple of times to recuperate from crying. It was a great continuation of the story.

We begin with Rena by herself because of course the cliffhanger she walked on on Kayden. She can believe her self she is hurting so much and knows Kayden would never forgive her for walking out on him. She is a walking zombie and on top of that she is sick.

Kayden is hurt but he is not giving
Carol Seymour
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Light of this love story is shining even brighter in book 2, Piece by Piece. Echo Hart has a perfect conclusion to the emotional and heart wrenching story of Rena and Kayden first brought to you in book 1 - My Light. Piece by Piece begins right where My Light left off and you will be glad as you won't want to miss one part of their story. Kayden is the perfect compliment to Rena and her emotional needs. Rena is trying to stay away from Kayden because she feels that she will destroy his life. ...more
FunUndertheCovers
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lisa Roberts
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book so deserves so much more then 5 stars and there are no words to describe the feelings you have reading about these characters,Rena and Kayden are the ultimate couple trying their hardest just to excist.It is heartbreaking,beautiful,emotional,and captivating from the very first page right down to your soul there is no way you can put it down once you start.
I adored Kayden and had so much respect for him,he captured my heart right from the first and Rena was as strong as she possibly
Jackie Ashmead
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved reading this book! I could not put this book down once I started reading it! After reading My Light, I was dying to read the second part of to find out what happened between Rena and Kayden. I definitely was surprised with what I found out when I began reading this book, but in a good way and I was super excited about it! I'm glad that it made her realize how she really felt for Kayden and that she needed to tell him how she really felt. Turns out he felt the same way about ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd and concluding book in this awesome series. Rena and Kayden certainly lead the readers on a rollercoaster journey, which is heartbreaking, raw, gritty, and an all consuming storyline, which with the twists and turns, had me intrigued and captivated from the very beginning. As we learn more about Rena’s horrific past keep the tissues on hand, as this is one emotional yet beautiful journey. This story is a fantastic conclusion to a great love story. This author is one of my ...more
Arielle
Oct 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Holy wow! Just finished this book and after reading “My Light” I didn’t think I could feel anything more but Echo took it to an entirely different level with this one. The writing is exquisite and the story is achingly beautiful.
These characters are raw, real and so full of life. There were so many twists and turns in the story that I had to read it in one sitting. Could.Not.Put.It.Down!!!
I cannot wait to see the amazing stories that this new author has I store in the future. The two book
Jessica
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Piece by piece
Echo hart

Reviews on Goodreads. Amazon. The book addicts

This book had me in tears!! It was so good .. a very good second book In the series!!

I was kind of in a funk I needed something with some true emotion... not just the normal alpha male ( you know ) kind of story with a lot of sex ..and this was it .. the heart and soul that was put into this story is real! I loved it. You can just feel the emotions.

I can't wait to read more from this author.. I think great things are to
Nancy Chastain
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rena has had a horrible life. When good things start happening in her life she runs. To say that Kayden is something good in her life is an understatement. Kayden is a strong loyal loving man that would do anything for Rena. When the two of them are together they can face anything in life and over come. This is a book that will make you angry and cry at the tale of Rena's life. To see the strength that she has even realized herself that she possesses is amazing. Highly recommend..
CK
5+ stars!

I was lucky enough the first time to read a copy of My Light...i thought that NO way would read a better novel than that one. boy was i wrong! the extreme ANGST and passion was something thats indescribable. You will NOT be disappointed in reading this book! I HIGHLY recommend reading the first in the series before this one. Once again - thank YOU Echo! you made this HEA one that i will never forget!
Nancy George
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG I was so waiting on the next part of Kayden and Rena story and Echo did not disappoint. She had me in tears and telling her that I did not like her. What a beautiful story. After all of the turmoil in book one you just want a little peace for them. But of course not. Echo knows how to pull at heartstrings of her readers. Do not miss these books whatever you do. They are hot and steamy as well as sweet and angsty.
Karie Gibson
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was so I was hoping it would be. This author continues to grow with each book and I loved it. Kayden and Rena made me fall in love with them all over again. I never expected the twists in this book which kept me flipping the pages. This is an awesome series and I hope everyone gets a chance to read it.
Jennifer Richey
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The conclusion to rena and kaydens story wow it really hit me! All this girl wanted was love and she was scared because her whole life no one really showed it to her so when kayden came crashing in she was like heck no I need to go away from him but the heart never lies! Amazing job on this book! Their were tears! Loved it.
Stephanie
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Rena & Kayden and I am so glad that they were able to share the rest of their story!

I was hooked from the first page! So many emotional twists and turns that made me feel for both characters.

I loved that we got to see Kayden's point of view more and hear his thoughts.

A great conclusion to a great love story.

I voluntarily reviewed this book.
Reva Coomer
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Kayden in My Light, and even more so in Piece by Piece. He has to be the absolute sweetest man to ever live. Sweet and with an Alpha side you can ignore. Rena feels like she is broken and held down by her past, but with Kayden that isn't the case at all. Loved the feels in this book. Wonderful job!
Mona williams
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
omg this book had me in tears. its the continuing story of this couple. only this time she has something to tell him. plus it gives a detailed description of what happened to her when she was younger. thanks so much for giving me a chance to read the second book in this series!
Katy Birch
Oct 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A touching romance. But its not a romance without a little drama right? Well this book has plenty of that i can assure you. Nail biting moments aplenty. This book makes your heart sink but in the next breath it makes your heart race. Good read.
Kathy
Oct 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
I recieved Piece by Piece for an honest review. I have read book 1 and enjoyed it very much. I think I enjoyed book 2 more then book 1. Echo Harts writing style is even better this time around.

Review By country Gals Book Blog
Julia Leonard
Just finished the ARC...
A must read so many emotions and of course the hea.
Beautiful storyline for the characters.
Looking forward to the third
Janice
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love This Book! Such a rollercoaster of emotions. I can only hope to have such a deep strong love one day. I can't wait to read Book 3!

• Wanting Mr. Cane (Cane, #1)
  • Until Us (The Black Harts MC #1)
About the Author

Echo Hart lived most of her life in N.J., but now resides in M.I. with her husband of 20 years and two beautiful daughters ages 18 and 10.
She is a stay at home mom who enjoys camping, outings to the beach, anything chocolate and is a huge coffee addict,but her true passion lies within the pages of a Romance novel.
Echo Hart has always dreamed of one day writing her own book,

The Light Series (2 books)
  • My Light: Vol. 1 (The Light Series, #1)